1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

fff I had forgotten about Manaka.

Looking at the AUDISHOW thread...
    Maybe @Britney M. Carey is right and Naamin and Manaka do have a chance!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hm I think Maho and Rei are doing quite well, considering that they didn't receive the same amount of push as the other IxR members who have been in senbatsu before or even center, management should give at least a senbatsu to Maho and Rei and see how they will do. During the after talk of Miichan's graduation concert, Sasshi said that she noticed a girl during the concert, that she didn't know that AKB had such a cute girl, and after she described, it turns out that she was talking about Maho. I think it's worth to give a bigger push to Maho and Rei.

I also hope that Manaka can get in senbatsu!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    THIS. Too many of you are sleeping on Manaka

Rei does well on the latest online handshake sales. But Maho get only a third of Naamin's sales, and probably less than half of Manaka's. Not a good sign when both are less pushed than her.

• Like Like x 2
  4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's impossible to bring 32 members for TV promotions. Someone has to be left out even though ideally it could work.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Two separate groups for different parts of the song. Remember Kibouteki Refrain's MV? For the production team that would be like inviting AKB and a sister group. Or maybe one half of AKB4 and Team 8 in one show and the other halfs in another. Money is no problem now.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes but Maho didn't debut so long ago and she never got in senbatsu, I think it would be a waste not to give her senbatsu after she got in IxR and she isn't doing so bad... Besides I don't believe that handshake should be the only measure of success, Maho got some photoshoot, I think she is doing pretty good overall... and I also think it's important to have members who will make people think that AKB has pretty/cute girls, especially now. This is also the reason I wish Renacchi is in senbatsu, of course it's also because I like her LOL but AKB needs it, not saying that they lack in visual at all but they need to attract more people with different type of members, Maho and Rei for cuteness/fresh faces, Renacchi for mature/model type... this is also why I hope for Manaka to be in senbatsu, she is cute and cool in a different way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    It's not just the handshake sales though. The fans engagement (likes, comments, SR views,etc) on Maho's social media are no better.
    But i do see your point about bringing the visual members including Maho to attract new fans.

8. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    A: Mion, Yuihan, Annin, Rei, (Manaka, Renacchi, Erii)
    K: Tomu, (Komi, Ayamin)
    B: Yukirin, Seichan, Satopii, Maho, (Megu)
    4: Naachan, Yuirii, Zukkii, (Naamin)
    8: Yuiyui, Berin, Naru, Hiichan, Nagi, (Yokochan, Shitao)

Thinking of 21-nin so pick 4 from the parenthesis I guess.

Tomu center? YuuNaa wcenter? Yuiyui center? Zukkii center? Whatever lol

• Like Like x 3
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Tbh, not really care who is in who is out anymore...I just need the hanashikai asap

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Isn’t tomu super popular with the general public now? like she has many tv appearances and CMs. So she could center.
    I don’t see her centering though, she is my favorite overall, but still.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She won’t.

I’d be surprised if we get a center other than Zukki, Yuiyui or YuuNaa (if it’s w-center).

Airdropping another girl would be counterproductive cause they basically need to strengthen their frontline like early AKB did (hence Acchan’s absolutism and the like).

Hiichan would be lucky to be first row, but I don’t expect many weezones following her into AKB, so meh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Meanwhile multiple peanut gallery analyses include rotating centers among the reasons 46G is doing better than 48G. (Not saying they're correct, but do I think the idea they need a repeat center is debatable at best.)

And as far as strengthening the frontline goes, adding a fourth or fifth center girl does that far better than doubling down on one of the three who've already held that position. Because that line is at least 5 members long.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The senbatsu for this single will be announced today in the first episode of AKB's new show "Nogizaka ni, Kosaremashita. ~AKB48, Iroiro Atte Teretou Kara Dai Gyakushuu!~" (the official thread of the show is here for those who would want to discuss the episode or the show after it airs!). The first episode is airing at 01:35 JST, so in around 5 hours from now! Excited ^^

14. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Not too fond of the idea of Honda centering, its a slap to the face of members like Naachan, Yuiri & Yuiyui who prefered to stay in Japan and work with AKB while Hitomi would go back to IZONE in a heartbeat if they got renewed.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I see what you’re saying, but also Hiichan is the best chance they have of bringing new fans into the fold since she has the younger, largely-female Japanese fanbase of Izone that she can potentially carry over to AKB

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I wouldn't mind a Hiichan center, but I would prefer someone else. I'm just hoping Komiharu and Seichan make senbatsu

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I doubt she has. She always sold worst. If her fanbase couldn't transform to money, we would say goodbye to her on next single.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She won't go back to IZ*ONE.
    The alternate plan collapsed.

19. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I think a Hitomi WCenter with YuiYui, Naachan or even Kuranoo (which is my personal prediction) would be really good. I’m super excited

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    The new show is live now. We will know it soon.