1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tamura Hono (Honyo) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Insta kill...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

She looks um... healthy.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Video tweet from the photobook account . She says in the video: "Have you seen the swimsuit shot?" I think her patting her cheeks in the video symbolizes shyness or embarrassment (pretending cheeks are warm). The text says: "Shy Honosu is so cute, isn't she?"

The swimsuit shot reminds me of the shock I felt when Neru's photobook twitter account posted a similarly revealing shot. I have to say I think that might have been the start of the book's huge popularity, and a help to Neru's emergence as an independent star. Strangely, I get the feeling that Neru and Honosu both have a certain amount of realism or ruthlessness hidden in their sweetness.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    A PB and now center for the 3rd single. Hono's having a pretty good year so far.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Yes! Hono finally got her center position! I hoped and hoped it would happen and now she finally pulled it off!

Looking forward to a great single!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congrats, Honyo! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I hope she can get soon a modelling contract. It would be perfect for her and would be a full succesful Sakurazaka ace with that too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hono is featured in the October issue of CanCam! I knew she matched the magazine well, hopefully this will lead to the long-awaited contract…

Also, I don’t think it was mentioned here, but she’s going to be in a drama to go with the Azatoi show that Tanaka Minami hosts. I don’t think it’s a full-fledged drama, but interestingly enough her co-stars for that one are non-no models. She’s getting a lot to do recently! Happy with the momentum!

14. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I find it weird how the issue has already been released but there seems to be no official announcement for Honyo’s feature aside from her blog. Nothing from Sakura Twitter, ptb acc nor Cancam acc. Maybe they’re just late but since it’s her first appearance for the mag I thought they could do better to promote it. For the drama (Azatoi right?), I think it’s two Nonno and one CanCam models, too much coincidence here? Anyways, the group doesn’t have any CanCam reps so a contract for Honyo would be nice. Although personally I think Honyo suits the youthful innocent girlfriend vibe of Seventeen more, CanCam models generally feel more mature

15. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Sakurazaka twit/website has always been pretty bad at announcing things, and I'm sure they're in full-throttle promo her PB mode, but I would have hoped CanCam would announce it? Well, since it's here already, hope it creates some buzz.

She fits a bubbly image, but Seventeen very much keeps teenager models, so 22-year-old Hono is a bit out of the age demographic. For reference, Kubo was announced as their model at 16 and Nao at 15, none of their current models are over 20 and their youngest one is 14.
    But I mean look at Sayurin, she's known for having a cuter, bubbly image and she was CanCam's model for years. Hono would be in good hands with them, her performances have shown her versatility.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think Honyo would suit CanCam very well. if you look at Sakamichi CanCam models like Matsumura, Yamashita and Katoshi, I think Honosu would fit very well that group and I see similarities (which I love). Since Matsumura has graduated from CanCam too it would be perfect to have Hono as her successor and have a Sakamichi representative for each group. Guess CanCam loves my favourites of each group if they really wanna have Hono too, that would be so good! :lol:

Seventeen gives me more the "pure, innocent girl" image, that's why they have Kubo and Kosaka.

But as long as she gets a modelling contact, everything is fine. Fingers crossed! :D

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Completely agree about Hono fitting with CanCam's image. And personally I'd love to see her do a shoot with Katoshi. But who knows if a modeling contract will come, I'm still a bit sad only Ten got one from 2ki.

Really happy to see her doing well. Now I just hope 3rd single is good and her sales are good.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

Seventeen is ceasing monthly publication joining JJ (habu, higuchi, otake), Larme (rika) so unless some of these magazines can figure out an online business model that works, there might fewer harder to get jobs available.

19. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Hi guys, it's me, the self-proclaimed PB Hunter reporting in.

[​IMG]

Just got my copy of Honosu's PB from my local Kinokuniya webstore (together with recent ex-Nogi Sayuringo's grad PB). Earlier than expected. Strangely, not the Kinokuniya cover version I expected, but that's no big deal.

I suppose, from this pic, I have a thing for Osaka beauties. Anyway, as for the PB itself...how do I put it into words...
    Hotness meter: my aircond just broke and the ice cubes had melted. Oh boy.

I am extremely happy with the purchase. How it will it do sales-wise? I don't know. But so far, this is my personal favorite PB of the year. Hono is an absolute stunner, and I dare say, this PB showcases her beauty very well. Love it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I ordered mine along with a few other PBs that aren't going to be out for a few more weeks, so I'll have to wait. Interesting to note that the webstore didn't give you the Kinokuniya cover. I wonder if that's something in-store only.