1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

yes produce 48 is over but this is about the song so what was your point?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

YT - get it quick!

Edit - last one was removed so here's another. How long will this last...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I’ve only heard it twice at this point and at first I was prepared to say I didn’t like it. I was expecting either something cute or something cool (in UZA or Beginner vein) and the dance seemed way too moving to take seriously.

I’m glad I watched it again cause I actually do like it. The only part I don’t like is the weird leg dance at the start of the chorus LOL. But other than that I really like the song and the dance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I like the title track a lot. An easy 9 out of 10 for me. Here's hoping the other songs for the single are just as awesome. Also I kinda like that Hitomi wasn't center because she stands out so much regardless of Nana being the center.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Lumour lumour lumour....
    Anyway, song is ok. Glad it is not 'come dance with me' type of song.
    The choreo and the syncho in the dance should generate buzz. That is probably very difficult to be performed without proper practice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

I like the song, I think it'll grow on me. And I really enjoyed the choreo! I can totally see the "rumor rumor rumor" part of the dance being meme material so maybe that will help them go viral a little bit [hehe] But overall I'm glad this is the single they came back with. Love the energy!

7. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Now, THIS is the AKB I fell in love with! It has this musical theatre quality that reminds me of the golden age songs. Instrumental is a little weak, they gotta go hard with the instruments and mixing if they're gonna do a funk/disco-esque song, otherwise it sounds a bit too chaotic and noisy. And though the vocals lose some oomph during the chorus they're really strong during the verse. +10 for Nana solo in the opening. The dance is cool, they need to work hard on not being so stiff - end up looking a little too chaotic sometimes. They should practice isolations to really get good control of their tiny tiny tiny muscles so they can do things like this more fluidly, and put their whole body into the moves.

Overall (with what we have so far), this is a really good song. It's like on the cusp between a really good B-side, and a "good" A-side. Not kami-level though.

Hope the MV "goes there". I wanna see dynamic videography, well-timed (and framed) shots of the dance, and some sort of story. Hopefully, they get a director who knows how to coach the girls so they don't end up looking like they're trying too hard to be cool. Really don't wanna see another repeat of Teacher Teacher

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Are u saying u didn't like having a weird circus layered platform with an ugly chandelier on top and terrible CGI as the MV that is based on a song about having sex with ur teacher? Interesting developments we're making in this forum.

• Winner Winner x 9
  9. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

The lineup in this single is very strong. Front row is full of amazing dancers, Zukki and YuiYui right behind center.
    I see everyone praise Yokochan, her postion and Miu's made me very surprise, but they deserved it :1st:
    This lineup (and even the song) is unpredictable and more interesting than Nogi's recently lineup (which getting more and more boring these days) :hmm:

10. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I think I'm just so happy the whole thing isn't bad that I'm now really excited for the release and promo. I'm actually doing sketches of Naachan and Hii in dance poses and performance outfit for chibi art as I'm excited enough to feel inspired.

Hoping it has a quality MV!

11. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    aaah i LOVE the new song! it's so energetic and the choreo is also very fun to watch

naachan is the best center for this song! it suits her so well, she looks like she's having lots of fun performing and yet still so charismatic (my level of crush for her has been upgraded LOL)

was surprised to see yokochan and miu front line position BUT it's understandable, they both a great dancer

Hiichan of course will be in front line, she also shines so much in this performance

my Tomu still in the back row :( but it's okay as long as i get to see her in the performance

overall this is a great song and performance, i love the fact they decided to perform way before the release of the single
    hopefully the bsides are also good

• Like Like x 1
  12. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    vlcsnap-2021-07-18-13h51m43s023.jpg Who is this?

13. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    • Like Like x 1
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am in love! The "rumor rumor" parts are really catchy. Let you sing along with it automatically.
    So Yukirin didn't perform? I couldn't see her :(
    Overall a huge step for me in the right direction.[hehe] Love it much more than Shitsuren already.
    AND loving the costumes<3

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Either too much for her so soon after the surgery, or she didn't have enough time to master the choreography. Or both. Oda Erina performed in her place for the new single part, though Yukirin was on stage for the medley.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oooh nice song, and I absolutely digging the dance break. Not my type of favourite song but I'll take it.

17. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Konoha Team 8
    PSX_20210718_172413.jpg

• Creative Creative x 13
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I really like the new song. The opening is allready really catchy. Naachan solo verse is gold. The choreo is very energetic and well synchronized. I'm defenitly going to add this to my playlist once it is out.
    I'm courious how the MV is going to be.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Thanks for telling me! Sadly, but I wish she recovers completely:blush:<3

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls