[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Kimi Shika Katan at THE MUSIC DAY. This may be the first time they didn't wear their own outfits, instead they wore the outfits of legendary idols.

[This video has been removed by the uploader]

Bilibili link here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1gB4y1T7R2

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I only recognize Miku outfit. It was Nakamori Akina outfit for Desire song. :)
    And, that was live singing, right? They sound good.

3. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Kimi Shika Katan took the 7 Million mark on YouTube. I also added some other Hinata videos from today.

Bild1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 2
  5. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Congrats to Hinano!! She is the center for the National High School Quiz support song, Nandodemo Nandodemo. This is the formation:
    3rd row: Kumi, Kage, Meimei, Katoshi, Miipan, Kyoko, Otake, Manafii, Sarina
    2nd row: Hiyotan, Manamo, Marii, Mikuni, Paruyo, Miho, Suzy
    1st row: Hina, Nibuchan, Hinano (C), Miku, Konoka

Hopefully we will get to see them perform it soon.

• Like Like x 9
  6. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    I like this formation a lot, it's nice to see them mix things up a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Hopefully a sign we'll get a new single soon-ish, maybe even with Hinano centering the A-side as well?

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Looking forward to this. Big yes for Hinano. I love most of the HS quiz song, would be interesting now that Hinata will be the one doing it.
    It's really possible a new single is coming. It's been like that with Nogi plus they already announced their new single. Their last single is just weeks apart.
    I can see the announcement coming soon for Hinata.

9. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    This formation is so nice!! I love having the high schoolers (3ki) all concentrated near the font middle. Happy to see book-nerd Manamo in the second row, though I'm surprised Kageyama isn't there too.

With the national tour coming up in September/October I wonder if they'll want a new single to release around then? Maybe a few weeks before? It's hard, because that would really put them in danger of overworking. Even more so if they do another intensive hit prayer campaign... (Please not another...)
    Right now with Nao on hiatus and Miipan still fresh from recovery I think it would be too hard to push for an August release. I actually hope they wait until November after the tour. That would be the best for members' sake, plus by then they might be allowed to do full capacity in-person handshake events again.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka 46 x vivid army
    New TV CM

15 seconds ver

if the video does not show watch the video here

30 seconds ver

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    For Hanachanzu Day (7 Aug), MTV released Masaka Guuzen performance from the Hanachanzu MTV Acoustic Live on youtube

• Like Like x 3
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  14. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

I Have to say that

Hinata x Audrey
    Is the MOST COMPATIBLE and SYNC between MC and the Idol.

Well Nogi x Bananaman is Great as we know

But the "things" that develop between Hinata and their personal MC is the fastest ever in sakamichi..
    Am i right,, or wrong
    Its okay..

Its just my feeling :)
    Love them !!

15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Hinata is just that good :awesome: they killed it with Audrey, they killed it with Sando, they killed it with Koyabu. With Audrey they just had more time to deepen the bond. Also by the time they met Audrey (and Koyabu) their pro level was already extremely high, when they met Sando they were still shy and unsure.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Hindsight is 20/20 and it's easy for me to say this and that now that we're all in the future (kind of). Honestly, I can't tell most times if/when things are gonna turn out fine or not. So...

I have to admit, I felt that the original Hiragana/Hinata 1st gens more than likely might get lost in the shuffle during their Keyaki era. Breaking out on their own & re-branding themselves was both thrilling and risky (for me) in equal measure. I wanted them to take that next step into a new chapter...but I had no idea how things would turn out.

But here we are today - right here, right now. I guess I'm just one of many fans that saw how far the group has grown...just delighted and happy for Hinatazaka46. Love the members, HinaAi, the synergy between the members & Audrey, the happy and uplifting songs...I think everything clicked well. Well done & may the success continue.

Sidenote: I'm fans of Nogi (since 2013) & Keyaki/Sakurazaka as well...in my mind, they are uniquely appealing to me in different ways. The whole mentality of "This Group VS Other Group" doesn't work for me. I'm just a tired, sometimes bitter old man - I'd rather spend my limited energy to just loving and enjoying my little idol world. In the end, whatever kind of fan you are or however you support the group...thank you for being a fan of Hinatazaka46.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Today in japan (august 13) it is the 4th anniversary of the 2nd gen.
    Happy 4th anniversary to the 2nd gen members.

rps20210813_022303.jpg

Kumi and miho are playing League of legends in 2nd day of stage 0.

rps20210813_022849.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Isaac H Your sidenote was one of the best things I've ever read in these forums... Regarding the 3 Sakamichi groups it also describes myself so well. My special love and wishes also go to the 2nd gen of Hinatazaka, maybe the most succesful bunch of girls ever entering the idol industry, in the role of catalyst to revive and shake-up a group, as well as powering it to the very top. These 9 girls took their 11 senpais away from the slumber of Hiragana, make them realize their own potential and then, all 20 of them were tossed to the skies creating one of the best stories for an idol group.

Happy 4th anniversary to the 2nd gens, the girls that taught me how it feels not to be able to oshi one of them but all of them instead!

• Like Like x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy 4th anniversary 2ki! :ome:

20. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Yes, things start better for the group after 2ki enter the group. What a wonderful gen,They also enter 4th year without someone grad. I hope they can keep the record in their 5th year and next