1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

The state of emergency in Japan has been extended until September 12, so even the Tokyo Dome concerts are questionable.

2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I think they probably will continue for Fukuoka but Tokyo dome might be hard though.

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    as I predicted, after Olympics, concerts these 2 months are at risk of being cancelled (even the Hinatazaka and Sakurazaka ones)
    quite likely Tokyo Dome will be difficult if management chooses to comply. Fukuoka could probably go on, but for consistency purposes, maybe could go online only , which will be unfortunate but necessary.
    if there will be announcements, it would be today to allow for preparations , after they inform related staff and the members.

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I read around , searched the Tokyo Dome site, seems that there's a chance that the concerts may just go on despite the State of Emergency. it'll depend on the management.
    seems that J-Soul Brothers just held their concert 2 weeks ago there in the midst of the state of emergency in Tokyo .
    like Nogi, they were also scheduled to hold a concert in Fukuoka some time back but postponed due to quasi-SoE(one level below SoE) . then they put it back on at a later date this month(when it will be SoE) when govt told them that restrictive measures are taken down.
    so it's now probably down to the management .

5. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

infact i hate thier plan since thier start the olympic game and the 46s concert tour.
    but i do understand world of bussiness s men .

6. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

State of emergencies in Japan are a joke, since they do not have any constitutional basis, it's just a "please respect it or else...or else we can't really do anything about it other than to write you a strongly-worded letter"

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think girls' safety comes before all other things in that case. So I hope management will choose the best for them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    even the concert goods are going to have their booth opened as scheduled with some precautions(such as wearing masks rule and prevent crowding by different time slots for those with concert tickets and those without) , so this probably means the intention to go on with the concert
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/08/post-21081901.php

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 6
  10. unknownsensei

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Seems like they did what I wished. I wanna compliment to management, it wasn't an easy decision but the current best one for girls' safety.
    I don't wanna see a mess of daily news of members of this group getting COVID like it's happening somewhere else.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    tomorrow and next day should probably still go on . since they are going to set up their goods sales booth.
    other than the members, i think the fans and staffs are as important and probably more at risk, since they are the ones moving around and standing next to someone they don't know. the members are within a bubble when they are together in rehearsal. however, active members can still get it outside the concert , when in other jobs(tv shows, musicals, etc) . on TV news, you'll hear some artiste or showbiz related person or comedian or idols get infected these days. it's just scary and i dread for the members of Sakamichi groups. The Delta variant is quite the devil, Japanese researchers are saying that it has more than 2x infectivity rates and takes less than half the time of the original variant to infect someone, and 1.8m could be the minimum social distance required

13. unknownsensei

Happy nogichan 10th anniversary!! Lets enjoy every moment of the rest 1ki(from 36 to 6 soon:() and 2ki and support more the next gen!! Wishing for more great songs in the future!

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy 10th Anniversary, Nogizaka-chans! Keep doing what you're good at doing -- making your fans happy!

15. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Congratulations to Nogizaka-chan for 10th anniversary since debut! Hope the group stay strong and newer members able to keep up with increasing library of Nogizaka songs. Sad to see that the number of 1ki and 2ki decreasing this year but all the best :)

Fingers crossed for grad reunion and live performance for 10th BDL.

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kaki Haruka, Saito Asuka, Yamashita Mizuki, Umezawa Minami and Yoda Yuki star in japanese regional banks new commercials

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Only posting this here as there’s no dedicated thread for the summer tour, but I thought day 1 of the Fukuoka lives was really good.

Not sure how I felt about the giant head version of Tsutsui and Yoda, but I was really glad to hear “Zabunzazabun” as that’s a recent favorite of mine. The dramatic transition from “Against” to “I See…” really cracked me up for whatever reason, and that 1, 2 punch was a big highlight for me. Quite liked “Gomen ne Fingers Crossed” as well, which had a memorable performance from Endo.

Hope everyone will be watching Momoko’s grad live tomorrow!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah it was pretty good. Nogizaka the best...

Also new song and such cute choreography!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Transitions was all over the place tbh

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    guessing about 2/3rds of the show/setlist would be the same for tomorrow. But yeah, ready for tomorrow. even got ready Momoko's oshi towel back from 2017 summer tour.
    but watching the concerts online over the past year or so, really makes me hope that I will be able to see them live on venue again. Last time I went was last years 8th birthday live when the covid was just about to become a pandemic.

• Like Like x 1