1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fujiyoshi Karin (Karin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

If karin want to change for better. First step she need to send more mail. And actively talking in sokosaku.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rin.kaze

rin.kaze Kenkyuusei

The previous face of this group is not verry idol-ish person right ? And I wonder why Karin can't be someone like her ? I mean they're simmilar type of idol. Not verry good at idol-stuff but when it come to perform, they give anything they have.
    So when this type of idol is okay in this group before reband, why after rebrand they dropped this type of person ?

• Like Like x 2
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If you’re talking about Techi then I think the fans make a huge difference. Techi was undeniably the most popular. Her goods always sold out the fastest, longest fan queue etc. Even with predebut/debut stats, Techi was always among top 3 so SnF had reasons to keep her there. If Karin fans can generate a more positive result for her (not that hers is bad but there’s a handful of members doing better) then SnF will be more inclined to put her at front. Also Sakura has a more traditional idol vibe than Keyaki so the formation has different requirements too? But who knows maybe SnF is scheming a redemption arc for Karin and will bring her back on 4th or 5th single

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I like Karin :) I do think she's my favourite Sakurazaka46 member other than Hono. I definitely thought that the songs that she centered in the first two singles were the best songs.

But to be brutally honest, rather than being concerned about her being on the 3rd row and when she will center another song, I will be more worried on whether she will still be around for the next single. If I'm a Karin oshi, I will be praying that she will be in any song regardless of row for the 4th single. For those who have been around since the early days of Keyakizaka46, this situation feels eerily similar to the previous ones with Zuumin, Neru and Suzumon. People were debating for days asking why they have suddenly been dropped to the back row and they don't deserve to be dropped etc, only for them to announce graduation shortly after in the following months.

If that's not the case, then I have absolutely no clue as to why she has been dropped to the back row after being pushed for the first two singles and doing great in them. I don't think the people who makes the senbatsu decisions are stupid people, so if I'm a Karin oshi I will be praying to the idol gods right now that I'm wrong and that they are indeed stupid :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'd like to think the 3rd single is more darkish-oriented and doesn't have any love/romantic themed songs as part of it (Something we discover: Karin is really good at these types of songs!). Of course that alone is not reason enough to send someone to the 3rd row, but then again we are not in their inner circle and we don't know everything that goes on beyond performances and SokoSaku.

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite is not the only envisioning a darker song for the 3rd single. However I cannot imagine the chemistry between a dark song and Hono. This girl is bright like a "smiley" so the incompatibility will be obvious... Unless... Unless we come to face some huge surprises regarding some or part of the mix: Hono, music, choreography, MV or whatever.

However removing Karin from the limelight despite her amazing performance so far is indeed a huge question-mark. In my opinion she is the closest to Tecchi (if this has any importance at all for management now - and I'm not certain that management has given up entirely to their past practices). Karin (and a few others) is ideal for darker songs and I am certain that she will be back.

Now to @valerien I think his fears are not justified and he should feel more relaxed. The situation is not at all the same. First Zuumin was right from the beginning aiming for the top, Neru was already top material but overexhausted during the Kennin period and kept the middle position almost for ever until she realized earlier than anticipated, that idol life is not for her, while Suzumon was bitter and dark for months before her departure (triggered by the awful behaviour of the management towards Oda). So Karin has no reason at all to lose heart and develop thoughts of leaving, especially just after a very succesfull 1st and 2nd single. She is actually just starting and already among the most popular girls.

Many of us - and me personally, despite the removal of Runrun my 2nd gen oshi - would like to see many girls at the center position. This (mild) reshuffling is the beginning and changes had to be made. If it wasn't Karin now it would have been another girls and Karin certainly later. We have to be prepared to see similar changes and I am looking forward to any of them.

7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If someone had mentioned Karin as "the best girl we have in Sakura to center a romantic song" before the first Sakura single, lots of people would had just laughed. What if S&F wants to shock us again and have Hono, our sunny girly-girl, center a dark song? Think of the possibilities...:cool:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't think we should look too much into how they look and act. Mngmt and Aki-P seems to have decided what direction they want with this group.

In case with Karin she was probably put in back row because they want to try other genres. They had two singles full of brightness and romantic songs. Karin wanted to change herself and the group with it. She accepted her new self.

Hono was Techi's closest friend after Neru in Keyaki. So it's hard to predict what inspires Aki-P when he writes lyrics for certain member to center.

Karin seems to be destined to do romantic songs. Nazekoi, Plastic Regret, Guuzen no Kotae.

I'm not the expert to decide what Karin should be. Maybe we haven't seen their real personalities that Aki-P and Konno have at the audition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@valerien -- I don't think there's much mystery about why she was demoted: other girls sold more Meet & Greet tickets. Management is just going with the girls who are most popular with the kind of core fans who buy things. That makes sense, even if I don't like it.

@rin.kaze -- I think Karin is the closest thing to Techi they have, but I also think that management has had enough of Techi and prefers the predictable and bubbly idol-like Hinata model now. My own opinion is that they are going for money over quality, but it's business, so that makes sense.

I do think management may figure that this will stimulate her to work harder at being an "idol," and it may. But I prefer her to stay herself, unfortunately. Nevertheless, I'll keep watching and hoping and enjoying Karin and the group. As for outside work, I think she could be good at both acting and modelling. Maybe management knows more than I do, and maybe it cares less. But what a waste not to have her centre more songs. The dance team idea is also a good one.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  11. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    It's not like that. Karin sold out all her slots in both 1st and 2nd single. But in 2nd single she sold out the slowest, that's all.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

[Sakurazaka46 3rd Single "Nagaredama" Meet & Greet Stats]

2nd Round Sales Results

Reading the chart:
    * Pink block means the block is sold out (yellow block is for newly sold out).
    * The number inside indicates which round they sold out in.

(1/2) https://t.co/PYNplHKcKB.

#藤吉夏鈴『』
    https://t.co/dpbymoaIur
    ミーグリが全枠完売したようで… お申し込みいただきありがとうございます 驚きつつ素直に嬉しいです 皆さんからの愛を感じ、 もっと頑張らないといけないなと感じております! ツアー、シングル発売控えておりますので 愛…
    Karin thank to fan for her meguri sold out IMG_20210825_180004.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

I also remember this dinpratpitt guy.. He even use the same username here with his former twitter account.. [Unsubstantiated claims and personal attack deleted by mod]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Quite right. I should have been more precise: other girls sold out faster. Same point, to my mind. Or maybe I just hope there is some unavoidable reason they dropped her.

Glad to see Karin selling out quickly this time: 8th fastest, one slot head of Habu. And ahead of Yui and Koike, amazingly. Karin's quick thanks perhaps shows that she is trying to communicate with fans more.

EDIT: Lots of good reaction to her "fastball" (in Japanese "straight ball") blog in which she says she was surprised and pleased to sell out so quickly, and wants to repay people for the love they have shown her.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  15. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Lmao my comment got reported

mod edit: it didn't

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Ah okay mod

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. rin.kaze

rin.kaze Kenkyuusei

Yeah, meguri problem has been solved. But, she still has some problem with outside-job right ?

18. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    Yes, unfortunately, she doesn't have a lot of outside jobs. She mostly appears on radio but it's quiet rare too.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    stage48 ""mods"" can excuse literal pedos on here but draw the line at someone posting a pic in the wrong resolution
    i'm disgusted at how irresponsible you are. do better

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I'm 20 years old It feels strange that I'm 20 years old, but I'm 20 years old, thank you ~#karintalk

Happy 20 birthday karin. IMG_20210829_093310.jpg IMG_20210829_093311.jpg IMG_20210829_093307.jpg
    IMG_20210829_093143.jpg IMG_20210829_093138.jpg IMG_20210829_093133.jpg IMG_20210829_093117.jpg IMG_20210829_093056.jpg IMG_20210829_093050.jpg IMG_20210829_092931.jpg IMG_20210829_092849.jpg IMG_20210829_092854.jpg IMG_20210829_092830.jpg IMG_20210829_092809.jpg IMG_20210829_092818.jpg IMG_20210829_092748.jpg IMG_20210829_092805.jpg IMG_20210829_092731.jpg IMG_20210829_092740.jpg IMG_20210829_092720.jpg IMG_20210829_092719.jpg IMG_20210829_092716.jpg IMG_20210829_092615.jpg IMG_20210829_092625.jpg IMG_20210829_092603.jpg IMG_20210829_092547.jpg IMG_20210829_092516.jpg IMG_20210829_092501.jpg IMG_20210829_092453.jpg IMG_20210829_092448.jpg

https://twitter.com/foxtrotal/status/1431945514132459528?s=19

Karin blog:
    "I turned 20

To [see] you celebrating made me truly happy already

Thank you very much for loving me

谢谢你爱我 (Thank you for loving me)in chinese

Thank you so much for all the congratulations. I feel that 20 years old is a milestone. I hope that in my twenties I can do a lot of things I like and find something that I can specialize in. I hope everyone will keep an eye on it. Thank you for all the words
    #karintalk

From google translation
    It's overwhelmingly painful that I could have a little influence when I suddenly made a dream choice one day with a type of daughter who is not a very talkative person and it is difficult to feel what she is thinking There were many things, and I felt that my child-rearing period was rewarded for a long time at Shabu-shabu Fuji

https://twitter.com/shabufuji1113/status/1431952009863651335?s=19

Karin father talk about her in series of tweet

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1432200104841134081?s=19

My daughter isn't a talkative person and it's hard to sense what she's thinking, but when one day she suddenly made a choice towards a dream, I felt that I was able to influence her in some way,...

Lol . You dislike or hate to me . i dont care.doest bother me a bit.im staying here.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1