1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tamura Hono (Honyo) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I wondered too if that's the case. No way of knowing since I'm unable to go to the physical store, some states here in my country still affected by lockdown.

I seem to remember from one of Hono's showroom promoting this PB, there seems to be an oversized folded poster shown - is that part of any version of the PB? Or it's a limited edition thing only in Japanese stores, maybe?

Posters or covers aside, I think Ippo-me is a great PB. I personally like this slightly more than Kosakana's PB (yet another Osaka beauty! I guess there's a pattern here) I bought last month. Probably it's just my recency bias, but I've commented about Kosakana PB in her thread. I do hope you enjoy your copy when it arrives, @JoltFiend

• Like Like x 1
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The Kinokuniya edition is webstore-only I'm pretty sure (that's where I got mine from). But if you order a Photobook from the overseas versions of the shops (which I'm guessing Isaac did since his location says Malaysia), they won't have the Japan store-exclusive versions. You should probably inquire with the local branch directly to make sure they carry the version you are expecting.

3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I, too, bought the alternate cover edition from Kinokuniya online without any issues.

As for its quality, I’d probably rank it at the top of the Keyaki/Saku photobooks, to be honest. Perhaps just under/adjacent to Risa’s and, if we’re counting it, the group photobook? I’m perhaps a bit biased as I quite like her, but Honosu obviously exudes a tremendous degree of charisma and I feel the artistic choices complement her charms quite well. Really couldn’t recommend it highly enough to Hono fans.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This one is a special bonus for when you buy it in Showroom's store during her SR stream

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    56.000 copies sold first week this is great isn't it? :banana:
    I'm pretty sure it will also have longevity due to 3rd single center promo.

can user @tiktok tell me the reason for the dislike on a comment where I just congratulated with Hono's first week photobook sales?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hmm... Hono is one of the most popular Sakurazaka members so I was expecting higher sales. Guess Neru will forever hold the record for most sales for a Keyaki/Sakurazaka member.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Forever is a long time. I'm sure someone will manage to get there.

56k look good to me too, but I'm not an expert and I always forget how many previous PB were sold, nor I follow the actual pr-ing for PBs. Had it being enough to sell it even outside the fanbase-bubble?

8. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So from Keya/Sakurazaka, only Neru and Risa had better 1st week sales as for now, it seems pretty good to me.

What maybe Honosu is missing now, is just a modelling contract to extend more her female fanbase, but I think and hope it's just a matter of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    That 1st week sales is not bad at all. Even if you put all Sakamichi ptb 1st week together, hers is at the mid-top range. While Honyo’s sales is not enormous like Nogi and Hinata’s current top members it’s understandable since her recognition level is not as high as them. With the incoming single I believe this ptb will be on the chart for quite some time. We’ll see how it goes

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I think you're onto something here...I recall from Hono's appearance in the program "Azatokute Nani ga Warui no?" the female hosts (Hironaka Aya and I think...Tanaka Minami) they were very complimentary towards Hono for her looks.

I assume that profile pic of yours is from a recent ad/CM job? I suppose solo CM work for Honosu could be a viable option also. In terms of modelling in fashion magazines...I have no idea if the fashion publication industry is doing well or not at the moment...so, I can't comment on that. Hopefully things are looking up for Sakurazaka46's new center.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I finally got my copy of Hono's book in the mail, along with three other PBs, and I am not disappointed at all. It's well done and it's really hard to choose a favorite photo.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Hono Tamura of the idol group "Sakurazaka46" recently attended the award ceremony of the "L'Oreal Paris WOMEN of WORTH Award" held in Tokyo."

if the video does not show watch the video here

see also: https://actresspress.com/sakurazaka46-lorealparis-award20211124/

Also, CMNOW vol.214 cover

[google] This is the first time Tamura has been on the cover of the magazine. The shooting was a sunny day, so the cut was finished with full use of light. At the end, she showed off her cute smile with cream puff. In the interview, she talked about the CM of AEON Credit Services, the center of "Flowing Bullet", and the 1st photo book "First Step".

b81ecb5c7e944304a5a9265242cd8f0d_1.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2216950/full/

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Honosu is now a regular host on Love It! Happy for her she's being so succesful

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I often see her on Love It! and I must say that she (like MatsuRina) is so good and professional on tv, girly and funny. She does a really good job and is perfect for that.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Her photoshoot in Flash Special Gravure Best 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  19. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
  20. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (YanMagaWeb, August 2021)

• Like Like x 2