1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Green team at the balance ball second round was so strong :cute:. The teamplay was awesome, they pushed and pull cooperative to keep the whole team off the ground.
    Shinuchi and Ume have very long legs so they were all out soon :XD:, their disadvantage in this game.
    So unlucky, Ayane-chan has her right hand shaking from the morning but the random god still choose her :^^;:. Asuka-senpai really sympathized with her, what a good senpai :flower:. Poor Ayane, she cried and apologized her red team, it's just her bad day.
    Kitano was so cute, she kept the her whole team spirit back on the chairs quickly. I like the way she talking with Shitara, so natural like two same age friends.
    I surprised Asuka ranked first in the oji-san quizzes. Momoko can't even answer a single question :p. The shy detective Umezawa's answer was awesome.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    When the girls are suffering and in pain, I am happy. How sadistic am I?!:D
    This week's episode made me feel ecstatic![hehe] Especially when they got electrocuted. Ume, Shiori, Asuka, Sayaka (she felt good with the electricity?![hehe]) and everyone else gave the best and hot reaction!!!:inlove:
    Zukki described that feeling as a katana piercing her butt. Nice!:blush: While Shiori felt like the clothespins stuck in her butt cheeks and they pulled them hard. Nice as well!:blush:
    By the way, Ayame's face when she concentrates was hot af!!!:inlove:
    Ayane, was she having withdrawal symptoms?! Her hand couldn't stop trembling since morning...:rofl:Let her take a shot of alcohol before recording, management!!!!:D
    In the aruaru ojiisan segment, Zukki desk line (Zukki, Shiori, Mayutan, and Seira) was the hottest of all!!!:inlove: Now, I know Nogizaka's future is bright.[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  3. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a fun ending to their Olympics. Poor Ayane could not stop her hand from shaking thus shocking everyone lol
    I'm really curious to see what shenanigans we can get from the ojisan seminar, I'm surprised Asuka is so into the 80s and 90s. Maybe she enjoys some citypop and vaporwave as well?

• Like Like x 2
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Only 1 min for junna and miria at the end, i guess cant ask for too much.
    Next week is momoko grad ep, it will be great to see and compare how much their character have grown with the dinner party from the nogibingo extra.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Was it always that short for the unders? 30 seconds for each? Geez...

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yes thats the minimum for them

Graduating Fukujin and centers gets dedicated episode while unders gets the minimal farewell

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This is a show for Senbatsu. If they still had Nogiten, I believe Jun and Miria will get a full episode each, like KTK and Iori. At least they appeared in one "dedicated" episode for them of NogiOta.

9. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

also junna, miria are featured in ep7 of otameshichuu, which includes a interview with ranze at the end

10. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I laugh a lot even I don't know much about Japan culture in 80-90. I have to search on Youtube to find out about "Chang Lin Shan" CM and stewardess drama's instructor song :XD:.

If the remake the drama please put Yoda to Chiaki role :cute:.
    I wish the talk segment of Miria and Junna could be longer but I have to accept the reality of being Under members.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Next week is 3rd gen episode, I'm so looking forward, but also not ready of what possibly Momoko's last appearance :cry:

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Misa didn't get any episode for her eventho she's a fukujin since 13rd single. Nanase doesn't get a special episode for her despite she's Nogi ace's. Her 3 episode was a single hit campaign. While the special episode for graduated members that time came late December and it's a single episode for all graduated members (Nanase, Waka, Kawago, Johnson). And iirc, Iwase got a special episode eventho she's not a fukujin while Nanamin only got half episode for her and half for 16th single campaign. Ofcourse you can argue that 16th and 22nd single hit campaign was a special episode for the center.

The most they got a farewell was half of episode where they only sit with Bananaman talking about their decision or plan for their future. And that, imho, was the actual special episode for graduated members.

13. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Damn, I laugh so much that my cheeks hurt a little. I hope to see more oji-san seminars in the future but with some of the girls studying to get some good grades just for the LOLs
    Having Yoda star in a drama were she plays a clumsy protagonist is a really good ideia, hope that happens in the future.

14. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

its about money . because they make less money than the other so sony do that .
    top 5 , top 10 , under come from direct formula .. who make more money ....
    in the past ,,, both of them dont even exit in that nogi doko+ underconstruction.
    sony never change until the last minute that they leave

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@maload so you think Nogi Koujichu is sony or what?

16. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

A last kendo match between Takayama and Momoko would be nice :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

innocent boy . do you believe that noki ****** have free- will on their tv show or what ?
    noki***** have nothing to do with sony or what ??
    wait for HOLY DISKLIKE .funny as hell

• Dislike Dislike x 12
  18. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

They have grown well this past 5 years, i really like this kind of ep, just them enjoying the moments. Would love to see 1ki ver too although we already got one from last 46hrtv(if im not wrong there are subbers taking this, is it still on hold?) .
    Wishing momoko have a happy future and now with her as the first one, we will be seeing more in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

Nogichuu new video

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Very nice episode from my favorite gen.
    Reno is really blossoming, even Shitara noticed that. Her recent hair color change looks really good on her.
    And nice to see the attentive side of mama Riria and older sis Christie.
    Yoda unicycle skill is really good, but that's really dangerous to play there :^^;:
    Lastly, Momoko fainted more than once due to nervousness is something new to me. But she definitely has grown now. Otsukaresama Momoko!!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1