1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Masumoto Kira (Masumo) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Isn't that what a good sibling (or Saku member) is supposed to do first? LOL!

2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

The 10 year old me would totally get it, and have done similar things before *sees a hole somewhere and try to figure out which body parts would fit*. The only problem here is that most people would have stopped doing that by the time they hit 20.

Nah, that's just human nature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her mind just works on a different level.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hmm, more like human nature with an ever-present smartphone![hehe]

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In any case Ten-chan did the right thing at the same order :)

But the gist of the story is that, whoever is lucky enough to live with Kira-chan would never get bored. She is the joy of life incarnate!

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If I understood correctly, Kira wanted KobaYui as her girlfriend, but Yui refused, saying: "I couldn't handle her. Too much for me."

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I feel Pon is one of those people who would get tired just watching Kira be... Kira lol

Tmi translated the Sakumimi ep in which Marina, Inori and Uemura talked about Kira as well, and this is the part I was laughing the hardest because... the hell????
    "uemu: recently to ventilate (the room), the doors are left open, right? and when i see the new 2ki dressing room, i saw kira-chan trying to climb the wall"
    Here the whole thread:
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1367811255252086788

Kira is the kind of human everyone should have in their life[hehe]

7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    ExaHNB6U4AI-R-v.jpg

[hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    THIS cuteness overload goes directly as my desktop image. Nothing better to make your day, every day...

• Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

How about these? The colourful ones from Flash Special, the other one I'm not sure:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

IMG_1673.jpg IMG_1621.jpg IMG_1685.jpg IMG_1718.jpg IMG_1688.jpg IMG_1705.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

nubekira_112-04092021-0001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I had this come up in my YouTube suggestions, Kira's performance of Buddies from the Backs Live concert, but all four instances of: Days 1-3 plus the encore. I found it interesting to see the few variations in the camera work for each performance.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit: キラテロ

13. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

4_sakurasaku_6-13102021-0002.jpg 4_sakurasaku_6-13102021-0007.jpg 4_sakurasaku_6-13102021-0004.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Twintail Kira

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Meet & greet report:

As I believe I noted earlier in this thread, I had first met Kira digitally around this time last year. It was a strange call where at one point she pointed at herself and said (in English) “Japanese people.” At another point, my brain completely broke and I started speaking English for some reason. Chaos.

Anyway, finally had another meeting with Kira, but this time I had only won 2 tickets which makes for a very short call. You may think that given the timing of the call, I would mention the billboard in New York or the emotional anniversary live (which had taken place not even 12 hours before our call) or even the upcoming Backs Live shows. Instead, I didn’t really bring up anything of substance.

The call started with a mutual exchange of greetings. I definitely got a surprised reaction, which is nice because it’s admittedly fun to stand out on these. Then Kira tried to pronounce my name and did an ok job with it, she seemed satisfied with herself when I confirmed she read it correctly. While I don’t remember any sources off-hand, I believe she has been outspoken on her English skills at a few points in the past. With this in mind, I figured my standard “what’s your favorite English word or phrase?” question would be a good fit for her. She panicked a bit with the common “ehhh, eigo?!” response. Now, with this being a short call the notification that time was running out appeared. Perhaps flustered by the low amount of time remaining, Kira blurted out “ni hao.” All I had time for was a shocked response before the 3,2,1 and just like that the call was over.

Needless to say, I’ve been pondering the implications of the call ever since. Does Kira really think “ni hao” is English? Did her brain just stop working like mine did on our first meeting? Was she just trolling or providing “fanservice” by giving a deliberately weird answer? I’m afraid I’ll never know…

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

In yesterday SokoSaku episode Kira is super funny
    I laugh so much my cheek hurts

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her 20th birthday blog post today, 12 January 2022, she gives us a photo of herself at twenty, and another from an earlier time. Looks like the same person to me.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She says how much she has been helped by everyone from her parents and relatives to the staff who are always looking after her and the members with whom she is growing up. She says people are always saying they expect her to be more mature now, and she realizes that's because she doesn't act like an adult. She says she will try to be more mature, for their sake and for her own. I hope not too mature.

I'm so happy (and I expect she is, too) that we are now seeing her without braces on her teeth:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Same energy
    masumoto.jpg

Never change, Masumoto.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

whisky.overdose-03032022-0001.jpg