1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kobayashi Yui (Yuipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why has this thread been silent for over four months? I thought Pon's a top-tier member of Keyaki/Sakuzaka...

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    @Jsprite I distinctly remember seeing that clip during the Last Live concert. It kind of surprised me that they would use that footage.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have been quite busy lately and managed to miss last performances, but while I saw BAN perf, I only read about an Inori-Pon duet.
    There's some link where to watch it?

Pon has the kind of voice that can melt with anyone's. it worked well with Zuumin's, it worked well with Habu's, it glues the others' in Keyaki and Sakura songs, yet it always stands out.
    A quality that makes it my favorite voice after Zuumin's, who had so much more training since the start.

Also, since I'm here, I'm really appreciating her on Borderless. I think Sakamichi show should be given to less exposed members, but it's always a pleasure to see Pon act.
    Her relationship with Seira inside and outside the story is my favorite :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hopefully

Hopefully Kenkyuusei

I watch it from youtube. Here the link

There also another medley performance, but if you want Inori-Pon duet, it start around 1:30. It's a cute and lovely performance for me. I didn't expect it would turn like this, but still love it.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you! I'll watch it as soon as I arrive home :chuffed:

EDIT: Someway both Pon/Inori duet and MikeyMouse song ended on my playlist [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  6. Hopefully

Hopefully Kenkyuusei

Ichihara family (+their chilhood friend) from Yuipon blog

E1g4_yzVkAUDW5v.jpg E1g4_y3VcAM0fIL.jpg

Here her translated blog, credit to @toomuchidea
    She write nothing, but about her feeling about Borderless filming, cast, etc.
    Since she wrote about her feeling, I want to write mine too here.

E1g4_y4VgAM0soq.jpg

"I'm glad Yuipon is Kotone."

That's all. Hope will see her more this year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Get well soon Yuipon :cry:

9. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

Pon expresses her thoughts about the hiatus

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1435927538111377408?s=21
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1435927540380561408?s=21
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1435929272376389637?s=21
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1435929801555021824?s=21
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1435932202437517321?s=21

pon described that there are days that felt like, "even if i tie my shoelaces, it will untie itself right away and it's hard to walk" she doesn't want to keep feeling that way, and...

the reason why the timing is now is because the upcoming tour. she cherish concert the most, and not to be able to give it her all there became the reason why she took this decision

she'd like to take a rest and sort her thoughts. until now she always see hiatus as something negative, she thought she will never take one. but after it's decided, she could feel how she could put down things she couldn't put down before, and she thought that she need this time

"as you can see (she sent a 3 part videos), i'm not ill or anything like that, so i hope that you can wait until i return without worry"

"rather to show you an unwell state, (i rather) return and show you a state where i devote my all in my jobs. so... until then... when i return, please support me again"

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder if Yuipon's hiatus is the time when somewhere in your twenties you have "THE" talk with yourself and ask yourself what to do with your life going forward and what path(s) to take. I hope she recharges her batteries, and when she returns her shoelaces remain tied.

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^I thought the same, she's probably having a little quarter-life crisis right now where she's wondering if there is anything else she can do in the group and her goals for the future. I hope she takes all the time she needs to figure things out and come back in full force! I admire her for wanting to only show her best self and not a half hearted one. :')

12. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Ahhhhh Pon. Self searching eh?

Found an unofficial translation on Reddit. (Credits to the good soul im exited for the mv) I'm quoting this part from the Risa-centered song then...

It fits and it hurts but she needs it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wonder if she is thinking of going to college or continuing her education ? o_O Joining an idol group may seem fun when you're young, but hard to find stable employment outside of the entertainment world.

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Any news from Yuipon?

15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  16. GianniDiCuneo

GianniDiCuneo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui
    with magazine announced that the May issue will be the last physical one after which it will switch to a digital publication(?)
    https://withonline.jp/information/YolPL
    it isn't yet known whether she will continue to work after the change

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    with is such a cool magazine so i'm sad they're moving to only digital. as for yuipon i imagine she will still be featured online, but snf will definitely seek out another exclusive contract for her.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New video from with, Yuipon answers questions selected from the numbers appearing on Jenga pieces:

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Koba seems relieved now that she fixed her teeth, she smiles much more openly than before

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder if that is the reason for her hiatus? Still, it seems there is still a tiny gap left there. And an over-bite. I also wonder why not fix all her teeth at once (So they look even, like Sugai or Risa's)?