1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    To be fair, I am apart of one subbing group and I love it there, but I would love to offer services, even if it's temporary for stuff like QCing and whatnot. I'm sure any help would be greatly appreciated so I hope they can let me help.

• Like Like x 6
  2. genki_labour

genki_labour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kbs
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    If only Gees could save us! Are they translating from Japanese or waiting for the Indo subs then translating from that?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Why non-english subtitles always released first than english subtitles?

5. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

WSS bitten off more than they can chew with this project.:(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. genki_labour

genki_labour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kbs
    Well..I can't complaint much since this subbing work is a voluntary work.
    To be fair, same thing happens to teamhinatasub in their early days where they are struggling, delayed 2-3 episodes behind.
    Hopefully they're able to manage & catch up with the weekly show subbing work as first priority since they started to recruit more people. All the best.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Hopefully. Better to stick to the one thing and do it well if you're a small group as stretching yourselves thin is a sure recipe for burn out. Good luck to them!

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. genki_labour

genki_labour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kbs
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

I wonder if WSS team do Sokosaku timing entry for the sub from scratch hence the slow release..if they do they should just download the japanese softsub provided in aidoru usually after the show live broadcast ended and just do translation using the soft sub. .This would cut lot of time.. I hope if there is WSS staff in this forum they can clarify this..

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  10. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Like 1/3 of what they are saying isn't in jp softsub because its already hardsubed in video... + like 50 bubles for episode... And it is also reason why it doesn't have the best synchronization...
    For my slovak version - I'm translating from jp softsub and video, but timing is from WSS or Fokkusubu...

11. genki_labour

genki_labour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kbs
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I know WSS is recruiting but I wonder if ppl are interested or if they get some volunteers. I definitely would have joined if I knew any japanese or any form of subbing. I sometimes think abt how difficult it wld be for us if things get overwhelming for them. I wish any of the other subbing teams wld help them out once in a while, or that fans who can help out help them

13. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Maybe try learning how to time/typeset if you want to help out. It's long and boring work but may help someone, or QC if you're English is good.

14. genki_labour

genki_labour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kbs
    I think they don't have enough volunteers as sakurazaka fansubs community currently is not that big compared to the other groups.

Sakurazaka used to have 2 active eng subber group, WSS & GEES but now GEES quit subbing sokosaku, only left WSS alone.
    Hinata : teamhinatasub(credit to the very high quality sub), depressing sub / broken sub, beam sub, nassuxster, & a lot of random fansubs video in twitter / dailymotion.
    Nogi : GEES , blessed sub, broken sub, beam sub, nogisub, imaginesub, masssterchief, & etc (too many subber group for the past 10 years)

Also, usually Nogi subber will sub Hinata contents too. So that's a bonus for them.

Sakurazaka is only 1years old++ . I just hope sakurazaka will get more eng subber group in future and I'm sure team WSS is doing their best for now.

Just my 2 cents.

*you can add any other active subber group name that i may missed

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  15. genki_labour

genki_labour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kbs
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Currently the sub team's short-handed plus they're on other projects too i think. It's unfortunate but we will have to be patient with them. They're gradually subbing them

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I was asked to respond to the complaints on this thread so here you go:

It has come to our attention that many people have been grumbling about the speed of our SokoSaku releases. Do understand that we were asked to take on the task from GEES, they're not going to pick it up again. We know we have a lot on our plates, but we are trying our best with our busy team. Unfortunately, we are the only team actively subtitling Sakurazaka content in English and we are still doing our best to prioritize SokoSaku despite many of us wanting to work on other projects as well, as well as actively translating relevant articles, lyrics, and broadcasts, etc. Well, you guys have seen the range of things we post.

We do thank those who are understanding.

As mentioned in comments above, recruitment is always open. Whether for We Still Subbing, Sakuzaka Central, etc. It's all the same bunch of us working on the Sakurazaka content.

I'm not checking here anymore though, so please message me on Twitter (korobizaka) if you need to tell me anything.

In the meantime, here is everything else we are working on so that you guys could look forward to:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

WSS already finished eng sub for sokosaku ep 47 & 48 both can be streamed from keyavid website

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
  19. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I'm having a go at translating episode 52, but it is taking me a while (~20% done) and it is my first time subtitling. But I'm not doing any timing since I can't stand that and I don't have the video besides the RAW recorded on my TV anyway.
    If the actual fansub group for SokoSaku doesn't like that I'm doing this, let me know and I'll drop this. I apologize though, I don't mean to step on anybody's toes with this. I just wanted to try and see how I do. My Japanese is far from perfect though so translations might be a little weird anyway.

• Like Like x 4