[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    nope. I prefer the usual single player event. I had enough with multiplayer co-op events way back AKB Official Music Game's group events. You won't know if your teammates are actually grinding or just sitting in the room, leeching the event point rewards.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I gave Multi-Live a try last night and the lag on my end wasn't too bad, although trying to hit the "stickers" were hit and miss. I'll be playing more to fill out the mission panels.

ID if anyone would like to add me: 36fsy43k

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I tried it only once but players combos are displayed on the top during the match so you should be pretty sure everyone is playing it.
    No lag happened but I need to play it as soon as I start the app because my phone is kinda starting giving up on me and that may affect other players too

4. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Don't miss out in this event's MYR, there's a special member movie as reward on yell points.

• Like Like x 3
  5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    As expected from Kira's Hanshin Hangi MASTER gameplay from UOA 2nd Anniv Commemoration Live at Showroom, It was close for me to FC the song. Kinda messed up after the FLEEK activation and still struggling with those tight tap-hold patterns.

6. langsikretoooo

In my case, for some reason I can't FC the master mode in quick game but did it just one try and several times after in the event game.

7. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My favorite part of this update is being able to scroll both directions in a full circle on the stage wheel.

Edited for clarity.

8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Well, back to my horrible gacha pull rants, this 2nd anniv gacha drop rate is much worst than last year. Pulled 4 times including the free 10 pull but only got member keys. Even the 2.00 drop assist for Renaa didn't help.

9. langsikretoooo

For me I think its being able to buy items in shop all at once.

Agree. I also did 4 pulls including the free one and only got 1, and I think it's only because of the 1.80 upped by spotlight (I only use that spotlight drop support for Hinata since there isn't really a drastic change on other members' drop rate unlike with Sakura)

10. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Same here :D

Ahhhhh. Finally got her at 1.70 boost just now. Thought i was gonna give up coz i only have 12k or so gems..
    [​IMG]

But before Risa-sama i got these four.. not bad :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I only got Akanen and Kira (and a Kira dupe smh). From Hinata I only rolled twice (I should be getting 2500 gems by tonight) and I only got Kage, although it was signed. Spotlight isn't helping me at all.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    somehow, I remember my frustrations back in hinatosho thread about horrible drop rates and so-called "opportunity" to get your oshimen card. too bad that I'm just a f2p player.

anyways, I only got sugai garaware, suzuka kitaishinai jibun, and hinano happy aura from 2nd anniv gacha tickets.

13. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Same f2p here. Lets just enjoy and save gems for events lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've done four pulls, two for each group, and my Keya/Sakura drops were horrid. Only 1 gold card each per pull and they were both SRs. I kind of did better on Hinata's side, with Oshushi and Captain SSRs. I have a ton of gems left, but I'm not going to spend them trying to chase SSRs.

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    yeah right. save and repeat the horrible pulls.

16. langsikretoooo

I tried my luck again believing it would be different this time but heck it's nothing better. I tried 10x pull on Sakura Vol 1 then 10x each on Hinata Vol 1 & 2 and only got Manamo-sensei.
    I'm done.

17. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Come to think of it.. out of every pull i only get 1 gold card.. then out of 7 pulls 3 doesnt have any. Lol yes the chances to get ssrs are crappy since the latest patch..

18. langsikretoooo

Birthday collection now available.

19. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Hi just started playing this game a few days ago, was wondering is there an autoplay function similar to nogifes? And for the event, is there a way to use more of them all at once?

20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The closest thing to auto play is the "Live" feature, which is located next to the left of the "Normal" difficulty when you're selecting songs. There's no UI, so you can just watch the live,. You can still tap the screen and you'll get points, but I don't think it counts towards any challenge/mission completions.

For the Member Yell Ranking, yes, you can change members at any time, but the points you've spent on other members won't carry over to the current one.