1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It was great that a Pink Lady got invited for this special but I'd rather not have them perform songs they already did in S1 or at least I wish they let Mie and Chima do the whole UFO performance. I don't see the point of putting Seira and Mayu there again since they already did UFO in the very first episode of Star Tanjo. I mean since you already invited a senior member, give her the spotlight. But that's fine, the whole episode was still a blast and the rest was awesome.
    I'm so happy Tanjo only took a week's break and now they're back.
    Anyway, Kubo will be singing solo next week. Yey!!! :XD:

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    When I saw these pictures from twitter...
    FB0C7x3UcAMUofg.jpeg FB0C7yHVgAEd8GN.jpeg
    ...their outfit reminds me of Downtown Hamada style when he was young.:D
    Then, it said that Ep2 will be Komuro Tetsuya SP. And, I knew it they will perform "Wow War Tonight" by H Jungle with T! Can't wait!:banana:

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ep2 was so much fun. It was much much better than Ep1.
    - Yumiki and Super Yanchan did a great job. DJ Koo also made everything feel like a festival. I really like how Sakura dance in this performance. She was really good!:1st:

- Shiori<3 performance was amazing. Yes, there was some part where her sound wavered. But, overall, she did an amazing job. Powerful, voice control, and how she keep them in original key was amazing. :1st: I love her so much!:inlove:

- However, the performance that I enjoyed the most is Wow War Tonight. I couldn't stop vibing and dancing during this performance. Runa<3 voice was amazing. She has a really good low register voice, which is perfect for this song vibe. And, her movement following the beat is much smoother than Yurichan and Yuna<3.
    Of course, Yuna<3 did a good job as well. I can't get enough with her voice. She is a good singer. Yurichan also was shinning in this performance. She seemed to enjoy it well. Maybe, because she and her family sing this song a lot at home as she said? :)

- You are the One was also really good. Each member shows their good singing ability, with some exceptions.[hehe] I love Runa<3, Rika, Yuna<3, Kakki (she can sing that high!?), Seira, and Yurichan (did she sing in three different keys?) part.

Next week also looks fun. And, many of the songs they will perform next week also fit my preference.
    And finally, I can see Sentimental Journey performance, my dream since season 1. Moreover, Matsumoto Iyo, the original singer of that song, will perform as well (with Manatsu:D)! Otanoshimini!!! :banana:

• Like Like x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

Just what I needed to ease my sadness with the sudden G-bomb. I didn't expect to enjoy tonight's episode this much.

At first it was just a Wada-Reno-Yumiki group. I didn't realize it's the no.1 baka unit. But hey, I like their performance. It was good. I especially love Reno getting more exposure these days.

The look at Kaki's face when Akimoto called her name to wear that cat's ears. :lol: Brings back memories of Mt.Fuji hit campaign when Ayame got to wear it. And then Matsumoto Iyo. Man, that was really funny. Forget about Akimoto's performance. I'm entertained enough already, haha

I'd like to mention Pekopa again. Hats off to them. They don't just do MC but also take part in performances. Easy to see the members also love it when they're involved.

Highlight for me early this season is of course last week's episode. Needless to say, I watched it many times. Really glad (proud) that Kubo took the challenge and did pretty well. It was hard but she pulled it off. Love it!!!

With 5 3rd gen for next week, I'm hoping there's chance for Kubo to appear again preferably performing in a group. Finger crossed Ikuchan will have spare time to guest very soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just read an article on JShowbiz that Moriguchi Hiroko [who sang a couple of Mobile Suit Gundam songs] will be the guest. Hoping against hope that they will sing "Mizu no Hoshie Ai o Komete".

Cheers!

6. yunaredox

yunaredox Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    unfortunately, they wont cover any gundam songs (based on the setlist). Such a missed opportunity

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

Tonight's episode is one of my favorite bec 3 of my favorite performed :D
    Didn't expect Yoda will be the guest senior again that fast. Well, Rika and Yuna also gonna sing so it's all good for me.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

Yumiki, Runa, Seira, Kaki, Kubo with Kobayashi Sachiko = WINNER:1st:

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

They really had to get top singers to pair up with Kobayashi Sachiko. I guess they couldn’t fit Yuna in there. I did think Sachiko overpowered Runa.

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I really wasn’t feeling last week’s folk song theme so this week’s episode made up for it. Se-i-ra! Seira! No way in hell Nogi was gonna do Ayaman Japan poi poi poi…

• Like Like x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogi star tanjo live in Pia arena MM (april 4)

rps20220214_130413.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Now that 46hr TV is over, I managed to watch this past episode. Wow I was very impressed with Runa singing along with Judy Ong. She nailed the song or maybe her outfit nailed it. Speaking of outfits, I liked Kakki, Seira and KuboShi’s outfits for LOVE Namida Iro by Matsuura Aya. This unit was awesome. Lastly, Miyu did great for her first solo on the show.

Looking forward to next week with Runa and Yumiki combi. Also Zoo’s Choo Choo TRAIN

13. NyanNyan's Pet

Kubo x Kaki x Hayakawa is my next dream unit :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I know this show is primarily for 4ki, but I wish they somehow would have Aruno chan as a guest in one of the future episodes. I need to listen to her live singing more.
    Aruno X Runa X Yuna ! What a team!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Next week's episode gotta be my most favorite. Kaki x Yuna in white singing legendary song Konayuki. Can't waittttt

• Like Like x 2
  16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I always liked Choo Choo TRAIN choreography. Super Yanchans did a good job. I would like to see Runa vs Yuna in a karaoke battle. They are both exceptional singers.

I can’t believe second season is wrapping up next week. Gonna go out with a bang with Fujimaki Ryota from Remioromen as guest. I hope there’s a third season but I wouldn’t be surprised if a new show featuring 5Ki is announced.

17. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    This news made my day!

And Remioromen is gonna be there too! And they gonna sing Sangatsu no Kokonoka too! Good stuff coming up!

• Like Like x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

There's still that live in April but after this last episode I really feel sad. Great episode, btw. Still, I'm very greatful for 2 season of Star Tanjo. They're probably preparing for 5th gen. Whatever program they have for them. It was such a great pleasure watching these girls perform on a stage they can call their own. I'm gonna miss this show a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Gonna really miss this one :cry:
    I hope they would give the 5th generation a worthy show of their own. I dunno, a 5th-ki skits show, maybe. :fear:

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka