1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Houkago Princess

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by MoeKare, Jul 8, 2011.

1. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly I get that mind set but they technically still have members considering Youth isn’t a separate entity.

Some updates with HouPri as of late:
    - Morikawa Yuu from was promoted.
    - Mizuno Ami is on hiatus for school until January, so hopefully she will also be promoted around the graduations.
    - I’m unsure if Nakano Rion is on hiatus, but I believe she is? Last I heard the only active Youth member was Yoshioka Maki who is an Apprentice. Maki has only been in the group since July so I hope she gets promoted next year at some point.

Also, Forza is holding auditions for both Houkago Princess, miao, & a new group that will be named The Pink Microphone (hoping that’s not a permanent name).

Info page: https://mixch.tv/p/aymeb7nv

Auditions will be held on MIXCHANNEL. Entries have closed now, but the blocks will begin streaming around 6pm JST (~10 hours) and will last until December 12th at 10pm JST.

If I’ve translated correctly, those who pass the Houkago Princess part of the auditions will move right to becoming full members.

Houkago Princess is an idol group formed in August 2011 and is celebrating their 10th anniversary this year. The group is supported by many fans for their music, costumes, and concept of school & princess. All 13 of their singles have entered Oricon’s Top 10 & they have successfully held 3 one-man lives at ZEPP Diver City. As five of the six current members are graduating, those who pass the audition will definitely become regular members. This is the biggest opportunity within HouPri’s history.

2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I just really dislike the idea. Nanase, Momoka, AIRI!! have not even been members for that long. I just hope nobody was forced out for the sake of revamping the group.
    It's really sudden and I feel like the group will lose it's identity this way. They were barely recovering from Maika's departure and now this.

I was reading about the auditions. Though it feels useless at that point. HouPri has seen so many members come in and go out as quickly by now. What is it about them really? Like, I love the concept. Amazing songs, gorgeous outfits and sets (even as indies mind you), weird but cool dances. But the girls? Can't really get invested in supporting them when they come, barely get any spotlight because it's always the same ones at the front (though with everybody gone, I wonder how it's going to turn out?), and leave so fast. Their list of past members VS current members is upsetting.
    Miao! so far is good, catchy theme and good song. The Pink Microphone, haha, actually I love the name, though maybe it's hard to say for Japanese speakers? At least it's too long, wonder how they will shorten it. Believe they're going to perform with a pink mic then.

We're going to need some serious good vocalist from the audition if we hope to ever see Sayonara Dualina even performed again. [hehe]

Really, I have no idea why this anger me so much. I'm not even following them that closely anymore. Guess I'm just pissed the HouPri I once loved exists no more.

3. HappySakuraHappy

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well, during Mystery Eye, Sasara said that may be the last single with the current lineup. We just happened to get one more. Nanase & Momoka join Youth in 2017. Nanase debuted as a full member in 2018 & Momoka in 2019. They’ve been in the group for a few years now. The real surprise for me was Airi honestly. She joined last year and was promoted this year. I want to try & find my friends translations of their messages or at least a summary. She shared them with me a while ago and it seems like it had just been on everyone’s mind.

For the main group, we’ve had about 11 or 12 full members graduate in the past 4 years (that’s excluding the current lineup). It doesn’t feel unusual when compared to 2014-2017 were a total of 10 graduations happened. But then you look at the actual tenures of some of the members.

It’s even worse though if you look at Youth. Most of the girls they added to youth in that big 2017 audition I don’t ever think ACTUALLY made it to the full group. 18 girls passed that audition. Only 5 of them made it to the full group & 3 of them left in January of 2020. The other 2 are leaving next year. Youth members were horribly wasted in my opinion.

I do hope that Forza changes things up with houpri. I do want another strong vocalist in the group but I don’t think it’s likely to happen. I’d like to see them gives the lines to everyone else that joins & stop relying on one girl. I love Maika but her leaving was a good idea despite the fact they have a majority of her lines to Sasara.

I hope 2022 onward is the start of a new houpri era. This could be really good for the group depending on how it’s handled.

4. HappySakuraHappy

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    On March 12, Houkago Princess held their concert “Houkago Princess LIVE2022 ~Princess Theory~” where 5 of 6 regular members (Sasara Sekine, Saho Michishige, Nanase Kohinata, Momoka Sawada, & Airi Nishimiya) graduated.

The graduated was announced back in September 2021. The concert was around 4 hours long including encore and ending announcements.

Recent Announcements & Extra Info:
    • On March 9, it was announced that HouPri Youth member Maki Yoshioka would be ceasing activities due to continuing health complications.
    • During the concert on March 12, regular member Yuu Morikawa was announced as the new leader of the group. Yuu was promoted & coronated in September 2021 when the graduation was announced.
    • HouPri Youth members Ami Mizuno, Yuumi Togawa, Karin Hanasaki, & Riko Masaki were all promoted to regular members. Member Ayaka Kuroki would remain in Youth.
    • Ami has been a member of HouPri Youth since April 2021.
    • Yuumi is signed as an actress under Houkago Princess’ agency Forza & was announced as a new Youth Member in December 2021.
    • Karin, Riko, & Ayaka are 3 of 6 winners from the Mixcha audition that was held in 2018. Of the other winners, one is part of miao and two will become member of new group The Pink Microphone.
    • On March 13, new regular members were coronated by Sasara, Yuu, & the 4 other graduates during the privilege party. This was the final activity for the graduates.
    • Of the 5 current members, only Yuu has an official color (orange). Ami’s HouPri Youth color was sky blue, so there is a chance she may retain that color as a regular member.
    • On March 16, the new system will have their first live at Sofumap.
    • On April 3, the new system will be performing at EX THEATER ROPPONGI as part of the lineup for Mirai-kei Idol TV Sponsored Live #07.

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    New MV?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Former member Miyashita Maika has announced her marriage and pregnancy today on her Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CxzNRXAJtrQ/

384424074_7638255429524129_2079383152598300159_n.jpg

DeepL translation:

• Like Like x 1