1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

@FlowingColors Took a bit (got distracted with working on other pages) but they should all be updated now!

If you want to get rid of the / then it should just be "involved in other groups" since not all of the cited groups in the page are idol groups. There's a few bands and dance groups in there.

@moomookan I like the idea of making a page that would link to them, since yeah most of these pages I wasn't even aware of prior to editing.

But I don't think that putting it in the Members subsection is appropriate? Cause it's very much miscellaneous information that sometimes does not pertain to current members (like being able to find out who is mixed from the main group page is kinda weird to me? Same for married members, especially since those girls aren't in the group anymore). Group pages should be standardized and minimalist to keep relevant and official info, or else it could get messy and take too long to load. If they're disbanded like OJS48 or Keyakizaka46 then adding biographical info at the top is good, but otherwise, keep it minimal.

I think that something like "Member Lists" should be added in the sidebar under the ALL48 part like "Glossary" is. And then when it's relevant, link it on the individual member pages. So when a member is in another group, for example, we can link "former member" to the "List of members involved in other groups" page. Or when someone is married, the "married" can link to the "List of current and former members who have married" page.

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't see the need to be ultra-specific with the title, the introduction text can explain that other similar groups are also included. The majority are idol groups, and music groups and dance troupes aren't that far removed.

Still, I guess "involved in other groups" is okay too, I'm just concerned it might be too generic.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  3. heatsignature

Hm... I guess "involved in other music groups" would be fine. Though it doesn't cover dance groups, it would cover bands too

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Good point, adding these links to the main group page isn’t always relevant or applicable in the first place. Adding it to the sidebar under ALL48 sounds best.

(And as a side note, I feel the mixed race chart is a bit weird to have at all. Though it could just be my perspective, it almost feels like, “what’s next, a chart of members with wavy hair or detached earlobes?” Things related to a member’s birth circumstances rather than their life events feels a little dehumanizing to put in a chart (lol). I personally find it interesting to know when a member was born/lived abroad, because that says something about their parents and childhood experiences, but that’s where I draw the line. Their race is something I don’t need to see tabulated. I recognize the effort it took to create the chart, though.)

“Music groups” sounds like the most all-encompassing option here! Though I think “idol or music groups” is also fine, I understand wanting to trim it down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@heatsignature You quick as f*, no reason to apologize. :)

- Born on Nov. 1, 2001, but 21 years old? [hehe]
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Watsamon_Phongwanit_(Kidcat)

- More member pages using the old template, please update them. [#6]:
    (These should be the last remaining if I haven't missed out any)
    Thank you for taking the time for this. Really appreciate it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do we rewrite history? Based on a conversation with @Mana, I looked into the history of Ichioka Ayumi. Looking at her page, you see under history
    STU48 1st Generation → Graduation
    Joined STU48 as STU48 1st Generation member on March 31, 2017
    Graduated from STU48 on August 6, 2019 (Announcement: July 1, 2019)
    There is no mention of being a KKS.

However, if you look at the STU48 Members page history for August 6, 2019 [corrected date], the day after her graduation, you see
    • Former Kenkyuusei (7): Kuroiwa Yui, Ozaki Mami, Cho Orie, Shioi Hinako, Sano Haruka, Sugahara Saki, Ichioka Ayumi
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=STU48_Members&type=revision&diff=238408&oldid=235954

Now look at the current STU48 Members page. 1st generation doesn't list any graduated KKS, but second generation does.
    • Former Kenkyuusei (3): Maemura Himea, Kondo Arisu, Tamura Natsuki
    And then there is this, which doesn't make sense to me.
    "As of October 2021, all members are now referred to by their debut generation (i.e. "2nd Generation"), rather than as Kenkyuusei Members (Research Students)."

How is it that the KKS who graduated from the 1st generation were "posthumously" awarded generation status, but the KKS who graduated from the 2nd generation were not? Even if 1st generation KKS don't exist anymore, they did on July 1, 2019.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but aren't 1st gens of every group considered as full members right away and not KKS? Maybe this is why (and I can't find that part about "Former Kenyuusei", maybe it was a mistake that has been fixed later). Maybe someone who knows STU better can confirm this but the 1st gens were probably not KKS. During our discussion, I actually didn't go to check her history and just assumed that she's been a KKS since it was in the title of her gallery thread here but that could have been a mistake... I went to 48pedia, there's no mention of being KKS either. anyway, her actual thread (that's in the graduated members section) has "1st Generation' in the title, it's just her gallery that says 'KKS' but that should be removed. Her wiki48 page seems correct!

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Look again at the Members page for August 6, 2019.
    • Former Kenkyuusei (7): Kuroiwa Yui, Ozaki Mami, Cho Orie, Shioi Hinako, Sano Haruka, Sugahara Saki, Ichioka Ayumi
    If she never was a KKS, how could she be a former KKS on August 6, 2019?

You can also look at the page as of July 2, 2019. Some 1st generation members are KKS, and some are not. The same is true of Draft 1st Generation.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=STU48_Members&oldid=235954

My mistake was not realizing you could be both a generation member and a KKS. However, KKSs did exist, and she was one.

Part of the problem is that STU48 never had teams. In AKB48, you go from KKS to a Team, if you are ever promoted. However, even in STU48 there were members who were promoted and members who weren't.

"As of January, 2018, STU48 currently has 28 promoted members, 1 kenkyuusei and 1 Kennin member."

POST TURKEY UPDATE:

Compare the following team histories (as I think they should be):

STU48 1st Generation KKS → Graduation
    STU48 1st Generation KKS → 1st Generation Member → Graduation

Clearly, these members didn't follow the same path. One graduated as a KKS and one graduated as a promoted member.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'll try and go through 1st Gen members' pages etc soon but it's true that 1st Gen were never considered Kenkyuusei. They also never had a promotion date.

It's probably got a discrepancy because we treated them as Kenkyuusei when they started out, and eventually realised they aren't kenkyuusei.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    OK. If that is true, I was mislead by the wiki being inaccurate at times in the past, and there probably is nothing to change.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'll try and get around to it soon.

However, I wanted to address something else as well (@ other editors). I used to update the daily/weekly charts across all groups on the week fairly regularly, but someone else always did it a bit faster than me so I stopped updating them eventually. Looks like that person also stopped about a month ago :^^;: There were a lot of pages missing daily charts, in particular Nogizaka, Hinatazaka and SKE. Sakura, AKB, STU and NGT were missing only a few numbers, so I think maybe there's someone dedicated to STU and Sakura in particular? (I'm too lazy to check which editor it is)

However, I'd like to ask, if you check the daily charts and add it to the wiki, please can you do all groups? :cute: Oricon only shows the daily charts a few days back, and it only shows the sales for the top 3 of the most recent update. Same with weekly update, it only shows the sales for the top 50 of the most recent update.

I used a web archive (wayback machine) to find all the positions and sales, but archives load muuuuch slower than the actual Oricon website, so it would save a lot of time and effort if it could all be done in one go :)

12. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
  13. qrunch

qrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chen Qiannan
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Xu_YangYuZhuo
    Xu Yangyuzhuo Singles from QQ Music:
    *2019.08.23 "Light me" [https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/0017vjuP2vTtFv]
    *2021.03.14 "Close to U" (靠近你) feat. Lin Fan (林凡) [https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/003ZyjTY3fL8qm]
    *2021.04.26 "Party on me" feat. SNH48 Zhang Xin [https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/004Qwu2X3v6lBP]
    *2021.05.02 "IF U NEVER GONNA TRY" [https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/000Agdkp3eHMu4]
    *2021.06.26 "Yuhe" (郁合) [https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/003x1qyW2iYGeN]
    *2021.07.04 "She Was Writing Letters All Night" (她整晚在写信) [https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/004NSXvn0DL7F0]

14. Giovana Cunha

Giovana Cunha Kenkyuusei

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Are you asking to be a wiki editor? Just giving your name and email are not enough. Read the first post in this thread carefully, including the following:

Generally speaking, forum users, who meet the following “requirements”, will get an account:
    • account on forum registered several months long.
    • has made 40-50 (or more) posts on forum
    • is preferably an active member on forum (you will not be shot if you haven’t posted anything for few weeks so don’t worry)

16. heatsignature

I think Windshaker has been updating the sales?

I could certainly help out filling in any gaps. I made a Oricon premium account recently (I'll probably just keep it for a bit) so if there are any missing dates/numbers I could log them in, just @ me and direct me to the page that's missing it.

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Oh that's really good. I don't have premium access, so I can only see daily ranks 1-30 and weekly ranks 1-50. Thank you for the offer ^^

18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
  19. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls