1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Dec 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    FYI STU48's 3rd Draft member Oki Yuka is listed as "Ogi" Yuka in the OP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    2019 I didn't have enough posts; 2020 I missed the deadline by a couple of hours, so hopefully this year goes better. I thought I'd just use last year's list, but I had a bunch of my favorites graduate, so I had to go through it and make changes. My problem is not so much who do I pick, but who do I leave off.

3. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    I forgot that I haven't sent my votes and it's almost end now.

I just made a quick top 10 and called sent my votes...:^^;:

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Don’t forget to get your votes in!

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It says in the rules you must use all 20 spots, so I'm afraid your votes might not be counted

6. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Right! I meant on my post top 20, not top 10. Don't why I mentioned top 10 on my post :gavel:. I did sent out my top 20 to Kuura so that should be fine. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  7. qpet

qpet Future Girls

a little late, but Rissen Airi isn't listed among akb grad members. @Kuura

8. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    There's only 34 people voted so far. That's so much less than the previous year's 90+ people.
    Probably many people caught off guard (including me! just submitted my vote:glare:) with the timing of the voting. It used to be around second quarter of the following year.
    But this time it's still December of the same year.
    We probably should consider extending the vote submitting period and send a 2nd notification for the voting IMO. Unless there's at least 30 people submitting in the next few hours.
    I mean, 34 people is just too low of a sample.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  9. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@LarcKen I submitted my T20 list last Sunday, but my name hasn't shown up yet. Since I didn't receive an answer that something is incorrect, my guess is that the list simply hasn't been updated yet. There should be more participants once the list gets it's final update. :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yes, bear in mind Kuura isn't counting the votes immediately the day we send it, like in other years. Have patience, we'll know how many people voted soon :) (but I agree we should probably set a minimum quorum… I'd say less than 50 there's no point, we should extend instead)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Same here, sent my votes days ago. Of course Kuura doesn't have to process the votes right away, so I assume there are a lot more votes submitted than what's currently shown in the OP post.

12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Try subscribing to forum events to get an alert. the pink banner at top doesn't get my attention and i get few alerts in Tapatalk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thank you everyone for voting, the voting period is now over!

Few things to check:

1) Everyone who submitted their list on time should see one's username in the OP now. If your name isn't there, you made a mistake in your ranking and I replied saying exactly what you need to do to fix it. Please check your PMs ASAP and respond to me at the latest by 2022/01/02, 9:59 PM (UTC).
    2) Go wild with the predictions! But be careful not to reveal your rankings before the actual results are out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Hi I made the ranking but my name isn't on the list and I didn't receive any PM.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You had one job...

Someone help this man!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Off course, that Yuiyui should be in TOP10 after her first photoshoots in swimsuit! :awesome:

Anyway about predictions, in my mind (based on last year's TOP20):
    • It will be probably farewell win for Ikuchan, but she has strong rival in Naachan who has been center for "Nemo Hamo" - Ikuta Erika and Okada Nana - battle for TOP1;
    • For Saito Asuka 2021 was nothing special and it was step back in her career - anyway she has a lot of fans, so it'll be probably 3rd-5th rank;
    • Hori Miona has left Nogizaka so fast and probably for 2021 many fans of "Miona idol" were disappointed - should go outside TOP10;
    • Yukirin... She deserves to come to TOP3, but reality will be probably brutal - Kashiwagi Yuki will probably be ranked on 3rd-5th position;
    • Yuiri did a really good job in last year, but... It was similar job to previous years. So probably Murayama Yuiri will be ranked between 6-10th position;
    • Ozono Momoko - next big person from Nogizaka46 who has decided to leave group in 2021 - she will be ranked between 6-10th position;
    • Shiroma Miru - last chance to vote for her and also she had strong fandom. Mirurun will get rank about 7th;
    • Yamauchi Mizuki - even if 2020 was bad year for idol industry and 2019 was good for her, 2021 was nothing special in her case. Anyway she did get a lot of attention from management, so she will be ranked between 8th to 11th position;
    • Oguri Yui - as her fan I want to tell that it was good year, but there are a lot of pluses and minuses after she has changed managment company to ZEST. OK, she will release photobook, she is regular imadoki girl in Mezamashi TV, but in other hand I could see that it layed shadow in her AKB48's activity. Anyway this year in plus, so probably she can get rank between 7th to 11th.
    • Kaki Haruka - it was really good year for her. She can get really big boost so probably she will be ranked between 5th to 10th position.
    • Muto Tomu - she is really idol who has gained a lot attention in last year. She was loved by fans, but now she is also loved by management. Anyway, she will keep rank between 9th to 14th.
    • Minegishi Minami - last chance to vote for her. I really appreciate that she has resisted as idol until her gradcon even if it was delayed more than 1 year. Chapeau bas! She will get rank similar to last year.
    • Okabe Rin - she has had more spotlight in last year, but also it was possible to see more that as Team A captain she is only figure and real captain is Mion. Probably similar rank as last year.
    • Fukuoka Seina - for Seichan 2021 was like step back. Before I've followed her a lot, but in 2021 she sunk in crowd. I doubt that she'll keep TOP20.
    • Kubo Shiori - quite succesful year. She has played in drama. Chance for higher position this year. Maybe about 12th place?
    • Miyawaki Sakura - Her concert was great, but as it's Stage48 and 48 fans society I feel that many people still keep some pain in their hearts that she came back from Korea and announced graduation immediately HKT48, even if she promised that she'll help HKT48. She will be outside TOP20.
    • Tanaka Miku - She was center of HKT48's single in May, but this single and her apperance in HKT have been covered with shadow by Nako's and Sakura's comeback from Japan. Later after Sakura's graduation all spotlight was on Nako and it was impossible to feel old NakoMiku... I don't know what is happening, but 2021 was really bad for Mikurin. Probably she'll keep position in TOP20, but doubt that she can be back in TOP10.
    • Matsui Jurina - She has tried until end to support SKE48, but since her long hiatus it was never back same Jurina as in past. But her farewell single was some historical breakpoint for SKE48. She will keep TOP20 position.

17. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I predict Saito Asuka to win, even if I wouldn't like it that much...
    Then I can't tell whether Ikuta Erika or Okada Nana would get the second place.

Yukirin is probably fifth.

I guess the other Top 10 spots to be: YuiYui, Berin, Yuiri, Mirurun, Zukki & a random Nogizaka46 girl, maybe Kaki Haruka, Yamashita Mizuki or Yoda Yuki

18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I hope and somehow expect Okada Nana to rank #1. An all nogi top3 last year probably made akb fans here include nana on their lists on a rank higher than they usually will. I know I did.

And who knows, maybe there are those who also used their negative votes strategically on the nogi top 3.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hope to see more AKB in the top 3 again this year [hehe]

Since people have a chance to reply to any DMs until later tonight, I'm assuming the first batch of results won't be revealed until tomorrow at the earliest. Still exciting!

• Like Like x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ahah I think is now risolved and my name should be on the list soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.