1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    13. 237. (328) [2|0] [MNL] Marsela Mari Guia{+5,0}, 5
    The most popular among my MNL48 favorites. Quite sad when she graduated, its equivalent to someone like Shinoda or Yuko graduating from AKB. I became a fan ever since I read her profile:
    Q: When do you feel happy?
    Sela's A: Whenever I feel full after a meal. :^^;::XD:
    17. 296. (348) [1|0] [SKE] Saito Makiko {+2,0}, 2
    18. 296. (166) [2|0] [HKT] Matsuoka Natsumi{+2,0}, 2
    Down Votes:

2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The voting organizer has changed over the years, and the timing of the event with them. Since everyone is committed to several other things besides running this forum, it's understandable that maintaining a consistent event schedule might not always have been possible. This year's voting was decided for the end of the year due to clarity (year ends = 2022 wouldn't have an effect on the rankings) and the opportunity to deliver the results in a swift manner.

Finding the perfect timing is a process of trial and error. Thanks for everyone's input so far; the different views presented here will definitely help the next organizer, whoever it might be.

----------------

As for the rankings, four entries from my own list have appeared so far:

11. Otake Hitomi (+4)
    12. Yoshihashi Yuzuka (+3)

15. Yasuda Kana (+2)

18. Kim Chaewon (+1)

Hitomi's been on my radar for a long time, and I really liked her in AKBINGO NEO. Yuzuka is someone who's climbed up the list in the last months of 2021; I'm looking forward to her future activities. Kanabun's one of my 16th gen favourites, and Chaewon's cute as a button.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    May I ask on which plattform the event is held?

4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Ranks 200-151 are now up!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

159. (156) [5|1] [NMB] Abe Wakana {+16,-4}, 12

One member of my top 20 appeared today, I ranked her at #14 and gave her 3 points! in 2021, I got to know NMB a little better by watching some of their shows, and I found Wakapon really funny, I love her personality, she's like chill and at the same time interesting! if you want to see shows with her or other members, check this thread with subbed NMB content.

Short comments about other members who I didn't vote for:

192. (132) [3|0] [AKB] Yamane Suzuha {+8,0}, 8
    I almost ranked her to give her a point, mostly for appreciation because I love how she's so passionate about promoting AKB, it's sweet ;w;

182. (400) [1|0] [AKB] Sasaki Yukari {+9,0}, 9
    If I remember well, last time she was in the negatives, so I'm glad that this time no one downvoted her and that someone gave her points!

174. (166) [2|0] [AKB] Maeda Ayaka {+10,0}, 10
    I didn't vote for her because I didn't keep up very well with her career after grad (as idol in a new group), and also I didn't want to include too many graduates in my ranking (this didn't really go well since now more of the girls that I ranked announced their graduation today :S) but I liked Ayaka when she was in AKB. She's a nice and cute girl. I hope she finds success!

164. (270) [3|0] [NMB] Manabe Anju {+11,0}, 11
    I considered voting for Anju. She's talented, I like her singing and she's a good dancer, she has a funny and interesting personality, and she looks good too. I'm glad for her that she got promoted to a team and I hope that she can make senbatsu in a future single! I also hope that she can shine better in the next singing competition, more people need to see her talent.

159. (249) [3|0] [STU] Nakamura Mai {+12,0}, 12
    I started being interested in her because she is pretty, but I still don't know her very well... but I'm planning to know STU better this year!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    One more of mine showed up today;
    06. Hidaritomo Ayaka (+6) -- 174. (---) [2|0] [AKB] Hidaritomo Ayaka {+10,0}, 10
    I tried to vote for her last year but was too late, and she didn't rank at all, but I see someone else also voted this year. I just liked her on Hakusho Bacchikoi!.

18. Takase Mana (+1) -- 206. (286) [4|0] [H46] Takase Mana {+7,0}, 7
    20. Yoshikawa Nanase (+1) -- 237. (234) [2|0] [AKB] Yoshikawa Nanase {+5,0}, 5

• Like Like x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

17. Yumiki Nao (+2)
    Finally got one. She's one of those that brings more life to their group and their show Star Tanjo. I see her smiling or I hear the MC say her name, I too am already smiling and expecting to get a big laugh. She's just funny and I like her a lot for that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Ahhh sh!t, the first two appeared :lol:
    I was safe for two days, but I knew not all of my votes will make it past the third day

[01.|+15] - tba
    [02.|+10] - tba
    [03.|+09] - tba
    [04.|+08] - tba
    [05.|+07] - tba
    [06.|+06] - 159. (70) [2|0] [BNK] Cherprang Areekul{+12,0}, 12
    [07.|+05] - tba
    [08.|+05] - tba
    [09.|+04] - tba
    [10.|+04] - tba
    [11.|+04] - tba
    [12.|+03] - tba
    [13.|+03] - tba
    [14.|+03] - tba
    [15.|+02] - tba
    [16.|+02] - 192. (328) [3|0] [NMB] Sadano Haruka{+8,0}, 8
    [17.|+02] - tba
    [18.|+01] - tba
    [19.|+01] - tba
    [20.|+01] - tba

Sadano, so feminin, so elegant, beautiful, a small lady. I already mentioned it in NMBs New Year Reformation thread, she appealed a lot to me when the Nambattle first occurred, in a talk between her, Ishida Yuumi and a staff member. The way she spoke, the tone of her voice and the self-confidence she radiated with 18 years of age and 3 years experience impressed me. I thought: THAT'S captain potential! From there on I wanted to follow her and see how far she can make it. Her captaincy of Team N makes me so proud.<3

• Like Like x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Three today:

18: 174. (166) [3|0] [H46] Nibu Akari{+10,0}, 10
    I must admit that I've not taken so much interest in Hinatazaka over the past year and last week I saw them perform on Utagassen which was the first time in a long time. However three years after I first discovered her and she became my group oshimen I'm pleased to say that Nibuchan was still attracting my attention by far the most of all the members, for me she's the cutest.

12: 192. (140) [2|0] [STU] Otani Marina{+8,0}, 8
    Marina was one of my SG oshimen who graduated last year but although I was sad to her leave I've been very happy to watch her set aside her shyness over the past couple of years. She remains very active in Twitter and it's good to see her frequent posts.

06: 192. (111) [3|0] [SKE] Oba Mina{+8,0}, 8
    Minarun's graduation announcement was by no means unexpected, in fact when she replaced Ryoha as my SKE oshimen in 2019 I wondered if she'd still be in the group after a year but happily she stayed on for nearly 3 more. I love that she can be cute one minute and sexy the next, and her most recent PB in 2020 showed just how sexy she can in fact be. I'm pleased that she can have 3 days of concerts in April to mark her graduation from SKE but of course she'll also be the last of AKB's 9th Gen to leave, one of my favourite generations, so I'll be doubly sad to see her go.

• Like Like x 4
  10. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    One more for today, my revealed list so far:

1-17: -
    18: 192. (111) [3|0] [SKE] Oba Mina{+8,0}, 8 (NEW) --- The original Team 4 captain right here (though I haven't started following 48G at that time sadly), but overall, I just love her energy everytime she's performing on stage, and count this as her graduation point from me lol.
    19: -
    20: 348. (397) [1|1] [NGT] Nakai Rika{+1,-5}, -4

11. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    I'll always vote for you, champ :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Two more in the previous batch of members (none today). Both NGT48.

05. Ogino Yuka (+7)
    Her graduation is a tragedy, but an expected one. She had great fan interaction, whether in handshakes, events, performances, or streams. Capable of entertaining antics like a "variety" member without that being her whole schtick like it is for most of them. Thoughtful, loyal, determined. And of course cute. Her three center songs (Sekai no hito e, Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka, and especially Shuutsujin) are imho the best in NGT48's discography, and among the best in 48G's.

I'll miss her, but thankfully she remains active on social media and in entertainment so it's only her group activities I have to miss. まだまだヘコタレないでゆかちゃん

10. Kawagoe Saaya (+4)
    Loved her Saaya Guitar stages, uplifting Showrooms, really pretty. My current NGT favourite.

14. Yokono Sumire (+3)
    18. Matsuoka Natsumi (+1)
    19. Kojina Yui (+1)

Last remaining of the two main members suspected in the Yamaguchi Maho assault incident. If you want more details you should ask elsewhere.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    07. 296. (180) [2|1] [NMB] Shobu Marin {+6,-4}, 2
    08. 206. (192) [3|0] [NMB] Okamoto Rena {+7,0}, 7
    09. 206. (180) [2|0] [NMB] Hara Karen {+7,0}, 7
    12. 164. (270) [3|0] [NMB] Manabe Anju {+11,0}, 11 - multitalented airhead who never fails to bring the laughs to the table. Shame she bungled the singing competition, because her ceiling is definitely super high, but even then she just casually appears with Nagisa in a big TV show just thanks to her insane athleticism - so much to offer! Great fashion sense too!

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. 164. (132) [2|0] [NMB] Kuroda Fuuwa {+11,0}, 11 - lots of potential, already very mature and skilled, just needs a bit more polishing and she can fight for the centre position!

14. 182. (270) [3|0] [NMB] Sumino Wakana {+9,0}, 9 - the stock to invest in for 2022! She's an excellent talker with a unique voice and talent to throw down merciless deadpan comments, also she's improved her performance from not making the KKS stage shonichi to centering it now; moreover she's been hyped up by all the members for her uhm gravure potential so let's see!

16. 206. (219) [3|0] [NMB] Nakano Mirai {+7,0}, 7
    17. 296. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Shinzawa Nao {+2,0}, 2
    18. 164. (104) [2|0] [AKB] Hattori Yuna {+11,0}, 11 - I was kinda nonplussed by the gravure she did, she's just so thin! But, especially after Momone's departure, still the most attractive girl in 48G!
    19. 206. (368) [2|0] [NMB] Yamasaki Amiru {+7,0}, 7

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I hosted the elections of Hello!Online from 2013-2019. I host the 2020 and 2021 ones which are on @hpfanvote on twitter (with google form voting)! The 2021 vote is actually live now, so please vote if you like Hello!Project! :flower:

17. 237. (270) [2|0] [N46] Ito Riria{+5,0}, 5
    18. 174. (---) [2|0] [NMB] Deguchi Yuina{+10,0}, 10 - My lovely Yuina is here! I'm happy someone else here likes her! She's super cute and I really hope NMB pushes her more!

• Like Like x 4
  15. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    5 of us voted for Ushio Sarina! I'm so happy to see that, she's one of the kindest and most gentle idols I've ever encountered. She has this warm and friendly aura to her, which is perfect in Hinatazaka.

Other members I voted for who ranked in today include Nibu Akari, Hidaka Yuzuki, and Ida Reona. As expected I was the only one who voted for Yuzuki, but I'm glad someone else voted for Reona! Her dedication to promoting SKE and helping the younger members is great.

I anticipate my oshi appearing in the rankings tomorrow. Last year someone gave her negative votes, but hopefully they moved past their dislike this year :p

• Like Like x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can't believe only one other person voted for Cherprang. Do the people who voted this year simply not care about BNK or am I missing something? In my opinion, she's still undoubtedly their ace. I'm expecting her to announce graduation in 2022, as the first gen contracts will end this year, so I'm sad to see her rank so low.

I came across a picture of her earlier this year and fell in love. Simple as that. Sorry.

If there's one reason why I miss AKBINGO, it's Hama Sayuna. She was so funny and weird. She's grown to look more beautiful this year, in my opinion, but she hasn't lost her sense of humour. Also, she was moved to Team K during the most recent shuffle, and although that is yet to come into effect, I'm super excited because K is usually my favourite team. Win for me!

She has and always will be my favourite STU member. She's super cute.

Yay more people recognise her! She's so cute and adorable.

Newly revealed members in bold

Positive:
    06. Cherprang Areekul (+6)
    08. Akiyoshi Yuka (+5)
    09. Jiradapa Intajak (+4)
    10. Maeda Reiko (+4)
    15. Hama Sayuna (+2)
    19. Iwata Hina (+1)
    20. Ushio Sarina (+1)

Negative:
    01. Nishigata Marina (-5)
    02. Shobu Marin (-4)
    03. Kato Minami (-3)
    04. Ogino Yuka (-2)
    05. Yamada Noe (-1)

17. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    As expected, the girls I ranked highly have already appeared. :')

02. 164. (166) [2|0] [AKB] Shimoguchi Hinana {+11,0}, 11 (+10)
    My current ni-oshi, she's a cheerful and loud girl who's extremely fun to follow and talk to. I think she struggled over the pandemic, as an active type who likes to move around, so being stuck at home with no work was trouble and she even considered graduation, but she turned it around and is more determined to find her place in the group. Hinana has recently turned into a real leader behind the scenes. From acting as a makeup artist before concerts, taking charge of Minegishi's graduation afterparty so everyone could get a talk and a photo with Miichan, producing a revival stage of 'Boku no Taiyou' her herself, and currently working as a press photographer for the group, even for members individual activities. Despite 'just' being a theater girl she gives plenty of content for her fans!

03. 182. (---) [1|0] [AKB] Yumoto Ami {+9,0}, 9 (+9)
    I love the gap between Yuami on stage who seems a serious and stoic dancer, but in her private life she's cute, soft-spoken and gentle. Her best friendship with Komiharu is great, they are together almost every day, even outside work. I had a really great time talking to her at hanashikai last year, even though it was our first meeting she was super easy to talk to, and I think she mentioned me in her mail!

04. 192. (249) [1|0] [AKB] Ichikawa Manami {+8,0}, 8 (+8)
    Manami is another great (and very underrated imo) performer and one of the backbones of K's theatre performances. I'm annoyed at myself for not buying any hanashikai with her this year. :fp:

09. 192. (270) [2|0] [AKB] Miyazato Rira {+8,0}, 8 (+4)
    My favourite eito. I just think she's cute as hell, I can't take my eyes off her expressions when she's performing. I was a bit worried about her when she graduated, but it seems she's still doing some light modelling work, so I can continue to follow her for now.

16. 227. (249) [2|0] [AKB] Sato Minami {+6,0}, 6 (+2)
    Another incredible cutie. She took a long time to get promoted and it seems to have had a hit on her popularity, in JP and intl. I felt after PD48 she was one of the better known 16th gen, or at least had managed to develop something of a character, but her recent HS sales have been pretty shocking. Regardless, she's another member I can't help but want to watch over as she grows as an idol.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kuromi is the last member you think about. She’s probably one of the first I think about though.
    The NogiChu episode where she won the pedometer stakes won me over. Hopefully, she gets more popular. Don’t sleep on Miyu…
    05. Kuromi Haruka (+7)
    06. Matsuo Miyu (+6)

13. Yoshida Ayano Christie (+3)
    16. Yakubo Mio (+2)
    20. Ito Junna (+1)

19. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    02. 164. (104) [2|0] [AKB] Hattori Yuna {+11,0}, 11 (+10) - At least I'm not the only one who voted her :^^;: (Thanks, @nvmea :worthy:). Still, she has much improvement from last year, got more appearances in eito events, got a chance to perform in stage plays, mizugi gravure! (only one but still better than nothing), many theater performances. Hope this year will be better.
    09. 237. (249) [2|0] [AKB] Shimizu Maria {+5,0}, 5 (+4)
    12. 276. (328) [1|0] [STU] Shimizu Sara {+3,0}, 3 (+3)
    13. 276. (180) [1|0] [HKT] Sakamoto Erena {+3,0}, 3 (+3)
    14. 174. (166) [3|0] [AKB] Yamada Kyoka {+10,0}, 10 (+3) - Kawaii! glad she'll kennin with new Team B (imho, she really look suitable with Team B)
    17. 206. (192) [2|0] [STU] Mineyoshi Arisa {+7,0}, 7 (+2)
    18. 276. (286) [2|0] [SKE] Hirano Momona {+3,0}, 3 (+1)
    19. 321. (---) [1|0] [NGT] Nara Miharu {+1,0}, 1 (+1)
    20. 321. (---) [1|0] [STU] Kojima Aiko {+1,0}, 1 (+1)

20. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Great to see I'm not the only one vote for Xiao Chu. She's just won 2nd place in AKB48TeamSH disguise SSK. Last year she was no.9 so that is a huge progression in 2021. I really admire ChuChu hard-work. She is AKB48 Theater of Megami now (89 out of 100 performances of TeamSH), never absents in any stage and even supports in KKS stage. She also has a weekly postcard series which has been activated for 2 years on her Weibo account. If you want to take a look at TeamSH, you should start with ChuChu and her postcard.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.