The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    rayanami has been banned from participating in the next Member Ranking event due to reasons stated by kanjo few posts above.

In addition, negative votes won't be utilized in the voting event for the year 2022.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    which is mean @Aka can't downvote my Top5 next year

• Like Like x 1
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so you can safely share it now!

4. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Yes!

My Ranking

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I want to do something fun and different this year. I decided to vote the girls that I'm interested but still not known or lesser known by others, to promote them.
    and the result was turned out to be almost exactly what I wanted. 7 out of 20 members doesn't have any voter beside me! :)

20. Suzuki Yuka (+1)
    227. (398) [3|2] [AKB] Suzuki Yuka {+9,-3},
    After her graduation now Team8 is boring again.
    Except Sasshi, I have nearly zero interest when an idol already graduate. She's definitely an exception. I'm always curious about what she will do next.
    Yes, I'm still waiting for her to spill the tea.

19. Matsumura Miku (+1) 321. (---) [1|0] [AKB] Matsumura Miku {+1,0}, 1
    She should have joined HKT. There was no senior in Team8 who guide her. And that's how Team8 is. Especially when you are a remote idol and Ota Nao is already gone.

18. Shimizu Rio (+1) 321. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Shimizu Rio {+1,0}, 1
    The only 4th gen who's never got selected into senbatsu. But she's centering some nice B song and it's one of my favorite song!
    And I like her grinning face. :D

17. Yabushita Fu (+2) 153. (166) [3|0] [STU] Yabushita Fu {+13,0}, 13
    She rose high in my rank this year and should not be on the list. But her early graduation forcing me to put her in here.

16. Kamijima Kaede (+2) 99. (192) [4|0] [HKT] Kamijima Kaede {+22,0}, 22
    One of HKT best performer. Really enjoyed her expression and interaction in the stages. Everything seems promising until she announced her graduation..

15. Yasuda Kana (+2) 237. (303) [3|0] [AKB] Yasuda Kana {+5,0}, 5
    K for Kana! Found her after watching Andare old video. I really like her type of voice. beautiful smile. good performer. I'll definitely ask her out if she's my classmate. lol

14. Ogoe Haruka (+3) 276. (368) [1|0] [NGT] Ogoe Haruka {+3,0}, 3
    Even if you hate NGT48, please don't hate Ogoe Haruka!
    She is shining and awesome as center. But Cloudycloudy is the reason I started following her.

13. Tada Kyoka (+3) 276. (140) [1|0] [AKB] Tada Kyoka {+3,0}, 3
    Am I her only voter? Really? You had one job @SunnyHighland !

12. Hirano Hikaru (+3) 192. (303) [3|0] [AKB] Hirano Hikaru {+8,0}, 8
    Hongo's rival in the making. Soon.

11. Okuhara Hinako (+4) 206. (249) [2|0] [AKB] Okuhara Hinako {+7,0}, 7
    She is growing and keep growing. I'm expecting more.

10. Sakagawa Hiyuka (+4) 52. (128) [8|0] [AKB] Sakagawa Hiyuka {+34,0}, 34
    Can't wait to see her rivalry with Hasemomo in acting career.

09. Ito Yueru (+4) 258. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Ito Yueru {+4,0}, 4
    She has grown into a beautiful woman. But lil bit clumsy. [hehe]

08. Ichimura Airi (+5) 237. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Ichimura Airi {+5,0}, 5
    Glad that her effort in SR and theater both got rewarded. :)

07. Yoshino Misaki (+5) 77. (204) [5|0] [NMB] Yoshino Misaki {+27,0}, 27
    She is still 13 y.o and already a senpai and more matured than some of her senpai. [hehe]
    I want to see her in unit-song with Keito (odeko duo). :chuffed:

06. Nagano Serika (+6) 64. (156) [5|0] [AKB] Nagano Serika {+31,0}, 31
    There are two BIG reasons why I vote her.

05. Tokunaga Remi (+7) 80. (156) [6|0] [AKB] Tokunaga Remi {+25,0}, 25
    She finally gained attention in her hometown. I can't wait for her theater debut after 2 fu*king years with Team B (not Team 8) as Yuiyui's under.

04. Takemoto Kurumi (+8) 134. (328) [3|0] [HKT] Takemoto Kurumi {+15,0}, 15
    Read @Mana post

03. Yamashita Emiri (+9) 115. (180) [5|0] [HKT] Yamashita Emiri {+19,0}, 19
    Just look how elegant and beautiful she is. :cute: And also her Rola's impersonate is adorable. Never get tired of it. [hehe]

02. Nishikawa Rei (+10) 32. (132) [10|0] [AKB] Nishikawa Rei {+46,0}, 46
    I don't know. I'm lost for words. IxR supposed to make a debut single. She was supposed to lead the new gen.. :fp:

01. Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi (+15) 134. (---) [1|0] [JKT] Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi {+15,0}, 15
    She is already 7 years in the group but I only know her recently. This is because I only follow JKT48 until 2nd gen and she's 3rd gen :^^;:

This is the video that made me interested with her.
    Her voice, her stage presence, her smile, her gesture. Everything is lovely. Instantly won my heart in no time.

She is definitely one of 48G best singer. Look at this cover.

And very talented too. She wrote her own song and already available in spotify.
    In this show she was challenged to make a song about a random object! :shocku:

Last, I like her gals looks. So wild! :shifty:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so another girl who forgot she should have been a singer!
    why are you all weirdos @qpet @Mana into Misaki
    that's what you get for following the wrong Rei

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I guess I can post my rankings now:

01. Shiroma Miru (+15)
    M
    iru is sort of the perfect idol, she can do pretty much everything plus she's got a fun engaging yet somewhat fragile personality.

02. Kamijima Kaede (+10)
    HKT stages are where members qualities are revealed so well, Kaede is a little bit dumb but in a loveable way plus she's majime without being overbearing. Also she's so tiny you could fit her in your pocket.

03. Kashiwagi Yuki (+9)
    There's life in the old broad yet!. She's a granny but she's still one of the most engaging personalities. Still does the occasional gravure and overcame severe illness last year.

04. Tanaka Miku (+8)
    Miku came back into my ranking this time after starting to do mizugi gravure again, had a very successful photobook and reunited with Nako last year.

05. Unjo Hirona (+7)
    Nappi is the answer to the question "what would Mayuyu be like if she didn't have the cyborg personality?". Her solo stages have been really fun.

06. Kim Chaewon (+6)
    Sweet voice and sweet looking chick, spent the latter part of the year locked in the Hybe dungeon, hopefully soon to "re-debut"

07. Hongo Yuzuha (+5)
    From zero to hero, she always had a cute face but had a series of bad haircuts till she emerged a year ago looking great and having major assets.

08. Takemoto Kurumi (+5)
    Another tiny HKT fifth gen. Super-cute and a good singer too.

09. Abe Wakana (+4)
    Another NMB gravure queen, a little bit overshadowed by Yuzu and Rei but one to keep an eye on.

10. Kim Minju (+4)
    She kind of has the perfectly proportioned face, beautiful from any angle. And she has a super-humble personality too which is refreshing.

11. Miyawaki Sakura (+4)
    She seems to be a love/hate figure on this forum, I think she's great. unfortunately in k-pop gulag at the moment, honing her skills for maximum attack.

12. Okada Nana (+3)
    She fell down my list a few places this year, I felt AKB management overdid the Yuunaa stuff. Centred AKB's comeback single in fine style.

13. Maeda Ayaka (+3)
    Super-cute girl but afflicted by injuries and illness. Then she graduates and centres an indie idol group, not bad.

14. Suenaga Oka (+3)
    My favourite SKE member that I follow at the moment, she's rising through the senbatsu every time. Hopefully does not cut her hair shorter.

15. Yamauchi Mizuki (+2)
    A quieter year for Zukki last year, I think she needs to come out of her shell more.

16. Nakamura Mai (+2)
    My favourite STU girl this days, stunning good looks and fun girl.

17. Hirano Momona (+2)
    Could be the next big thing in SKE, her showrooms are a lot of fun.

18 Murayama Yuiri (+1)
    The AKB theater queen, when AKB went to live vocals in the theater she was one of the few girls you could rely on to sound good and dance well at the same time.

19. Uno Mizuki (+1)
    She's really really cute, her quietness and shy nature probably makes her less popular than she should be.

20. Sakagawa Hiyuka (+1)
    Could be the next big thing in AKB (if she doesn't get in some kind of scandal)

Negative Votes
    01. Yokono Sumire (-5)
    Ruined a successful idol career by being thirsty and getting caught

02. Nishigata Marina (-4)
    How does she have the gall to be still in NGT?

03. Ogino Yuka (-3)
    Thankfully graduated. Feels like she'd trample her own granny if there was a shot at fame.

04. Kato Minami (-2)
    Thankfully graduated. Involved with shady agency and dodgy ex-NGT manager this year.

05. Suzuki Yuka (-1)
    Another thirsty girl got caught. Inexplicably getting a gravure career lately despite her face.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    See now I'm torn. On the one hand, what rayanami did was despicable and uncalled for. Those uninvolved members aren't the ones who deserved negative ratings.

On the other, it got results.

• Like Like x 3
  8. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Is there anyone who deserves negative ratings, for that matter? No one does, the negative votes here are imagined slights,

At least they removed negative votes, or i'd have hired freelancers to create X accounts for me with 100 post each for next year

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just to be clear .... I just handed out a month suspension to rayanami because I'm frankly tired of his/her antics, the Stage 48 member ranking is ment to be a fun event, a detail that seems to have escaped him/her.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Bruh moment here on my part bruh but I just thought it was funny the way they described their negative votes though.

Haha, I kept whining about neg-votes last year (was it last?) until I just decided to let it happen and do mine and others do theirs and now they've been removed altogether. Universe is damn crazy. But it's a good decision imo.

11. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I totally forgot that she has a good voice!

I don't wanna get banned

you are right, I should stan Jonishi Rei. she only had 1 voter!

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think I get what you're saying but what do you mean by that?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    01) 1. (4) [24|1] [AKB] Okada Nana{+187,-3}, 184
    Nana has been my top member since Sayanee left and I stopped following NGT, but I had her at the top simply because I liked her best out of everyone left. After the last year and finding out more about Naachan she has truly become a favorite member. I always have a soft spot for natural leaders in the group, and it’s just icing that she’s also one of the best performers. She’s such a solid ace that deserves to be center.

02) 4. (6) [22|2] [AKB] Kashiwagi Yuki{+139,-6}, 133
    This year I wanted to base my ranking on how I felt about the member’s activities for the year and not just how much I personally like them. I do like Yukirin, she’s typically not in my top 5, but I do have much respect for how she handled her surgery and activities, and her overall dedication to her idol career going into her 30s.

03) 21. (21) [12|0] [AKB] Mukaichi Mion{+61,0}, 61
    I know GMs only have so much influence on the actual state of the group, but I do feel since Mion’s appointment there has been a return of urgency and drive behind the group and younger members’ attitude. I know lockdown and open acknowledgment of Sakamichi overtaking them is also a big reason for this, so it can’t all be attributed to Mion, but I at least feel like I’m seeing her make good on what she wanted to do with her time as GM.

04) 11. (26) [14|1] [AKB] Komiyama Haruka{+86,-2}, 84
    I’ve always had a soft spot for KomiHaru, I think she’s one of the prettiest members since she joined and I’ve always liked her willingness to get her hands dirty in order to get things done. I liked reading experiences with her, she always sounds kind and excited even though we know she struggles with insecurity. I was also impressed with the shuffle announcement that Komi didn’t look upset and was positive on camera, and if she is truly happy for the shuffle I think it is the mark of a good leader in 48g to step back and let others come forward.

05) 32. (53) [7|0] [AKB] Taguchi Manaka{+46,0}, 46
    My favorite 16th gen since she was willing to speak her mind to her seniors in Bingo! I’m very happy for her that she received captaincy and has been able to perform on programs, even if it’s an understudy position.

06) 25. (33) [14|3] [IZN] Honda Hitomi{+68,-13}, 55
    I’ve liked Hiichan since P48, and I’m glad she’s returned wanting to grow and improve AKB. I wasn’t sure if she was going to come back and I wouldn’t have blamed her if she didn’t all things considered, so I respect that she did and decided to put in work to make AKB better.

07) 52. (14) [6|1] [AKB] Minegishi Minami{+38,-4}, 34
    More respect points from me. I’m glad she was willing to stay long enough to have a decent gradcon. For what it was, it was super fun and near perfect, and girl took the prank right after her concert with grace. I also like how she’s dived into her post idol activities with a lot of gusto (though maybe find a better guy pls).

08) 18. (35) [11|0] [AKB] Yokoyama Yui{+65,0}, 65
    Again, respect points. I think it’s admirable how Yuihan handled passing over GM and went hard into her solo activities while also supporting the group. I hope she continues to have a good theater career. (and okay maybe I’m giving a few points because, while I wish all three were present, having all GMs do the River call at her gradcon was fantastic)

09) 134. (87) [5|0] [AKB] Omori Maho{+15,0}, 15
    I just noticed Maho last year after watching some of the recent concerts and was impressed with her singing and dancing. I hope she’s given more opportunities.

10) 144. (180) [2|0] [CGM] Izuta Rina{+14,0}, 14
    One of my bias votes, I’ve liked Izurina for a long time and I’m glad to see her continued leadership in the overseas groups.

11) 182. (---) [2|0] [AKB] Sato Kiara{+9,0}, 9
    I just think Kiichan is really cute and have liked her since Bingo. From the few at home theater performances I did watch I loved how she gave it her all, even if her bunny mic ended up being the most unfortunate shape. Bless her, she did her best.

12) 80. (180) [5|1] [SKE] Suda Akari{+30,-5}, 25
    I like Dasu’s energy and supportiveness, with her support and care with Jurina graduating and Mirei becoming the next center. I really would be okay with her being a forever idol with Yukirin.

13) 7. (10) [23|0] [AKB] Yamauchi Mizuki{+96,0}, 96
    I did not pay attention to Zukki until 2021. I grew a bit tired of AKB for a few years to do anything more than check on the next single. So when I got back into the group after watching some of their concerts and mini lives, I was surprised by Zukki as she wasn’t the type of idol I had expected management to push. I like her overall vibe and attitude, so I hope she’s given another chance.

14) 12. (19) [14|0] [HKT] Tanaka Miku{+76,0}, 76
    I’ve felt since the departure of Sashi, Sakura, and Nako that a heavy burden fell upon the captains and future aces of HKT, pushing Miku into arguably the top spot. I think she’s handled the responsibility well enough, and I find her performances and energy enjoyable.

15) 99. (204) [4|0] [HKT] Matsuoka Hana{+22,0}, 22
    Okay so, I really didn’t like Hana for a long time. I’m not entirely sure what changed my mind in 2021 (perhaps her smile really is infectious?). I think Hana being pushed into a similar situation as Miku, needing to become an ace that can lead. While I don’t really find Hana to be ace material, I do like how she’s used her front position to bring so much energy and joy to HKT. I feel like she’s putting her best foot forward for her juniors to emulate.

16) 87. (61) [6|0] [AKB] Nakanishi Chiyori{+24,0}, 24
    Another bias, I think Chiyori is pretty and hilarious, and I’m glad she’s still doing her best and also remembered her roots in HKT.

17) 31. (42) [10|0] [AKB] Taniguchi Megu{+48,0}, 48
    I think Megu has received more opportunities this year, which made it easier for me to properly notice her. I like her idol personality and reactions.

18) 59. (46) [9|0] [AKB] Iwatate Saho{+33,0}, 33
    Bias vote, I’ve liked Saho for years and kept her on my list for that purpose despite not noticing her a lot in 2021.

19) 192. (140) [4|0] [AKB] Hama Sayuna{+8,0}, 8
    Hammaaaaaa, another one of my favorites discovered from Bingo! I wish Hama had more opportunities in 2021, even though I understand why she wasn’t usually included. Still I hope AKB can have more shows so Hama can be silly on them.

20) 44. (20) [6|1] [SKE] Matsui Jurina{+44,-5}, 39
    I actually don’t like Jurina, but I gave her a pity vote for her struggles over the last few years with her health and when she finally decided to move on, she wasn’t able to due to matters outside of her control. For being SKE’s absolute ace she deserved a kami level send off and I feel bad for her that she didn’t get that. I wish all the girls had the massive gradcons they deserved, but Jurina’s just felt sad and mishandled. Regardless, she did it with a smile.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Rankings Reveal
    01. Yamamoto Mikana (+15)

Mikanyan, Nyanmika, goddess Mitena (moon), Amaterasu_Omikana (sun). The divine beauty from the west. Earlier I unfairly said she lacked effort. That set all 2 of her forum fans on fire. What I should have said was Mikana does try but she does not hold herself out to be a dancer or singer. She’s a model and brushed by a scandal. Yamamoto Ayaka was to be the “face of NMB48.” Will Mikana fill that role? Mikana went on hiatus the first time because she needed to figure out if she truly wanted to be an idol. I don’t know that Mikana wants to be front and center of the group. But if she decides to take the top, with the support of her teammates, she will definitely turn heads toward Osaka as the “face” of a future single.

02. Oguri Yui (+10)

The most beautiful girl in 20,000 years, was a meme to set her apart from Hashimoto Kanna. But then it was captioned on yuiyui’s introduction on mezamashi’s daily morning show. To me, YuiYui defines the Japanese standard for beauty, big eyes, long nose, small mouth. AKB48 needs an absolute ace and regular center. I think that center should be YuiYui.

03. Sasaki Yukari (+9)

Yamato Nadeshiko, the perfect little Japanese waifu. Fair, quiet, solitary, and little bit strange. We met in-person and she is even more delicate and beautiful than onscreen.

04. Nishikawa Rei (+8)

The future standout and reliable member of IxR. Shocked us all when she announced grad. Left me feeling bitter and angry. 48 groups need to seek less “reliable” girls like Rei and find more moody “deliquents” like Erii.

05. Kubo Satone (+7)

Cuteness personified, and her dimples can be seen from a distance. I enjoyed her in Team B. Let’s see what she can do in Team K.

06. Wada Miyu (+6)

Part of NMB48 super 7th gen. she’s 24 and quickly gained traction in gravure and quirkiness. Her onstage performance is very nice too. Now that she is promoted, she will be even more prominent.

07. Manabe Anju (+5)

Another NMB48 7th gen. This class debuted in the middle of the pandemic and yet the talent pool was enough to get them noticed. Anju is the complete package with voice, athleticism, comedy, and a unique fashion sense. NMB48 is holding to a strict promotion system and only slowly promoting its members even with a 40-idol roster prior to the 8th gen debut.

08. Yamada Kyoka (+5)

She replaced 1st gen Yoshino Miyu back in 2017. Kyoka has been a steady rep ever since. Oda Erina adores Kyoka even if its only one-sided. Kyoka has a cute face that belies her long thin legs and her ability to throw 1-handed cartwheels. I joked before in her showroom that she lives in hotel rooms because she is often being called to duty from far-away Oita.

09. Hidaritomo Ayaka (+4)

With Yukarin gone to scandal. Someone had to step up and bring the ecchi. Already labeled Dan Mitsu on Kanto Hakusho she is delivering the goods in Showroom and the ban or the prudish RinRin won’t stop her.

10. Sakagawa Hiyuka (+4)

As the young reps of team 8 hiyuka and Remi need to do more. I ranked them because I want to see this happen + Natto Angels

11. Tokunaga Remi (+4)

As the young reps of team 8 hiyuka and Remi need to do more. I ranked them because I want to see this happen + Natto Angels

12. Sadano Haruka (+3)

Classically trained in ballet. Her dance is solid and her facial expression on stage is mesmerizing. She is tiny and cute, but with the strength to move with grace. She has a cute mole in her eye. Not a mole on the lower lid like gyoten, but a nevus on the conjunctiva of her right eye.

13. Umeyama Cocona (+3)

A husky-voiced cutie. Too shy to really take this idol job seriously. She has a nerd streak and a cool YouTube show on models. Not runway models, but plastic Gundam play models.

14. Abe Wakana (+3)

Another gravure bombshell from Namba. Debuted with little fanfare and a remarkably plain audition photo. She was the butt of jokes on the “high school wars” variety show and continues to play the straight man with good comedic timing. She will be trying out for the comedy R-1 grand prix all while attending the prestigious Kansai University.

15. Sugawara Maya (+2)

Maya is tall (for an idol) and pretty. She has stepped up her role as a senpai in SKE48 and variety as Dasu can’t be everywhere at once. I hope there will be another draft event in the future. So many of my favorites come from the draft. I hope the different management companies can find a way to bring together a draft concert, if even done remotely.

16. Nagano Megumi (+2)

A cute draftee that is finally coming into her own. I like her long nose, and long black hair.

17. Iwatate Saho (+2)

The tireless burriko. Saho did an excellent job as captain, so great, they removed her, but nonetheless she remains an important member. The pandemic took away her awesome reactive fan introduction, but she got to focus more on her reliable side as a result. Check out Imouto Ayaka 井本 彩花, she's no relation to Saho but I think she looks a lot like a 18 y.o. saho in video, not so much in still photos.

18. Kobayashi Ran (+1)

This girl got everyone’s attention and helped save what could have been a lackluster 3rd draft class for AKB48. Passed over for nemohamo rumor senbatsu, Ran practiced on her own and got the attention of teammates and fans.

19. Suzuki Kurumi (+1)

Still cute, still fun to talk to. She’s a classic idol and a graduate of the Miki Nishino school of overdancing.

20. Igarashi Hayaka (+1)

Another blip on the SKE48 radar, for her English-speaking skills, careless (intentional?) showroom antics and spastic, loud delivery.

It may be my first and last use of the negative voting system. I didn’t really understand why we used it, until this year.

01. Honda Hitomi (-5) for being in front of yuiyui on Rumor

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Got rid of negative votes.

I know you can't respond to this for a while, but there's a reason I said "ratings" instead of votes towards the end there ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Now that that the final ranking are out. Here are my top 20. No negative votes to reveal, I didn't gave a single negative point.

1.) 19. (16) [10|0] [AKB] Fukuoka Seina{+64,0}, 64
    2.) 52. (63) [10|0] [AKB] Ma Chia-Ling{+34,0}, 34
    3.) 11. (26) [14|1] [AKB] Komiyama Haruka{+86,-2}, 84
    4.) 21. (21) [12|0] [AKB] Mukaichi Mion{+61,0}, 61
    5.) 9. (30) [19|0] [N46] Yoda Yuki{+87,0}, 87
    6.) :1st:1. (4) [24|1] [AKB] Okada Nana{+187,-3}, 184
    7.) 16. (7) [19|1] [AKB] Murayama Yuiri{+78,-5}, 73
    8.) 25. (15) [9|0] [AKB] Okabe Rin{+55,0}, 55
    9.) 10. (13) [12|1] [AKB] Muto Tomu{+88,-2}, 86
    10.) 12. (19) [14|0] [HKT] Tanaka Miku{+76,0}, 76
    11.) 131. (145) [5|0] [AKB] Muto Orin{+16,0}, 16
    12.) 7. (10) [23|0] [AKB] Yamauchi Mizuki{+96,0}, 96
    13.) :3rd:3. (2) [21|3] [N46] Saito Asuka{+146,-12}, 134
    14.) 4. (6) [22|2] [AKB] Kashiwagi Yuki{+139,-6}, 133
    15.) 6. (11) [18|1] [AKB] Oguri Yui{+107,-4}, 103
    16.) 18. (35) [11|0] [AKB] Yokoyama Yui{+65,0}, 65
    17.) 134. (118) [5|0] [AKB] Miyazaki Miho{+15,0}, 15
    18.) 17. (8) [11|0] [N46] Ozono Momoko{+67,0}, 67
    19.) 192. (111) [3|0] [SKE] Oba Mina{+8,0}, 8
    20.) 48. (33) [9|1] [AKB] Kato Rena{+39,-3}, 36

Thank you @Kuura for the election!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Thanks for the response, that's what I figured.

I suppose an issue would be that the annual ranking event has had the same methodology from the start which makes it easy to measure year vs year. Also sabotaging a voting system isn't a great example for someone to make, I'm not an "ends justify the means" person.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Okay, this voting has ended, so please guy just finish all conflicts, because later we can only read on Twitter that society here is 'old and toxic'. It makes no sense for me :cold:

I have appeal to Forum Staff to clean this thread from unnecesary posts with "flame", because people will run away after reading this kind of posts, not stay for longer :worthy:

19. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Eh, the signal-noise ratio is pretty good. For the handful of folks punching each other in the teeth there were many many more having fun and respecting other people's different tastes. Sure there is toxicity, there will be in any online community, but the mods here have been doing a great job in keeping it at manageable levels. :approve::flower:

This is one of the last few communities I enjoy, even if most of you still refuse to admit AKB is basically dead [hehe] (kidding kidding! it's heartwarming to know they have diehard fans congregating somewhere)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I agree that the mods handled things well, I trusted they'd look at things fairly. And in fairness I never directly went after the person who was being a dick which could have made things messy. Strangely enough even though I never named him, he disliked my post 2 minutes after I made it :lol:

Anyway, AKB is only mostly dead, there's still a spark of life there :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.