1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    There is one girl from audition I really really like. And I'm a little worried since she was active on social media just before this SR audition started and she also plans to resume posting on social media after it ends... Does anyone know if this is against the rules?

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Normally they will stop her from using social media until given specific permission ( Naatan, Miriya etc ), unless she uses another identity but most probably it will be discovered if face is shown.

Wow 153 is hardworking in SR, her room level is twice of 2nd place and I too find 144 have that Hitomi vibe
    I think Good n bad .... coz to associate feel with current member usually hinders but they can always alter the image with make up and hairstyle

The recent Kimi wa =LOVE wo Aiseru ka!!! was really , really fun to watch.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Vu411m7T1

You will have to control yourself not to laugh till your tears appear.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Best part was how this bunch were playing around while the other girls were trying to take pictures.

220115 Kimi wa =LOVE wo Aiseru ka!!! ep10 [720p h264].mp4_snapshot_51.23_[2022.01.16_13.43.43].jpg

Mod edit: oversized image

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2022
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirinya has started the week by posting a GRWM morning makeup video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Shoko (and Anna as MC) with Nacchan, Hiichan and Kirarin from ≠ME at a special Coming of Age ceremony in Tokyo today:

• Like Like x 4
  7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    =LOVE Thanks in Advance for 2022 ! This Year's 1st All-Member Assembly SP
    LIVE

[This video is unavailable]

LOL Leader had to remind the gals, especially Naatan that they are live and remember to behave when playing the Mario kart :^O^:
    Can sense it since they are very vocal :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm becoming a fan of =LOVE recently :cute:

I know them since their debut and I always wanted to follow them but I never really did. There are 2 members that I always liked; Maika and Nagisa (random but I actually found in the first page of the thread that I made a post here at that time to ask names lol) it's only recently that I decided to know them a little more! I really like their single Weekend Citron, and it's thanks to Maika because I once randomly watched a video of her Showroom where she started to sing it (this one) and I thought this song is very cute and catchy, then I found out after that it was a new single of =LOVE lol. Since then I saw more of her singing in Showroom and I love her voice, she makes every song sound good! <3 I also always saw Nagisa's videos on variety shows because they're posted by the japanese Twitter accounts who update about 48G lol so I end up watching her often especially in recent months, and she is too cute! So these two are still my favorites, and after seeing more videos, I also started to know and like some other members like Iori!

I thought that I should make this post now because today is the birthday of my oshi Maika (she's turning 22 years old!), and it's a nice day to officially say that I'm a fan of =LOVE! :cute:

<3<3<3 Happy birthday Maika!!!! :XD: <3<3<3

[​IMG]

:mail::mail::mail:

• Like Like x 5
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ welcome!
    Maika's singing ability is really on another level

backup link

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1XP4y1776R

it was announced that =LOVE will have a new national tour! :banana:
    the venues aren't that big (around 2k) but I have a feeling that a big venue for finale will be announced later on

https://equal-love.jp/news/detail/4971

===========

Maika and Hitomi on their Birthday IkoTime that aired at the same time as above mentioned special ^ that's why they weren't present
    :ome:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ka41127G2

[​IMG]

===========

Hitomi's Birthday Showroom (rare stuff)

===============

Naatan will appear on another super popular variety show Suiyoubi Downtown on January 26!

http://equallove-2017.blog.jp/archives/28449806.html

• Like Like x 5
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 1
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@dutchie U kidding, that's without a doubt KFC:eek:[hehe] But it makes sense since they covered AKB songs before, and KFC is Sasshis first SSK A-Side center. Surely makes her proud to see them performing it.:blush:

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yep, they'll perform KFC next week on a music show Music Blood! :banana:
    glad to see Sasshi in a studio as well, she should involve with them more to boost their popularity.
    still hoping for =LOVE's regular variety show where Sasshi will be MC and "will sell" =LOVE members like Hakata Hyakkaten :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    It's… complicated :lol: the short excuse is that she's too busy. The reality is that because of the Jimusho System of Japanese entertainment, to have her as MC, a show would have to pay Sasshi's MC rates to Otapro, and you can bet that's high. Since the rates (‘gyara’) are paid to Otapro, she wouldn't have the power to make any kind of discount, the rates are decided by the agency. (I think there was a mention in Doudesuka about her appearance in the pilot episode costing more than New York's.) So, it's not impossible, but the network behind it would need to believe very strongly in the show, and for that the group needs to be a bit more of a hit. And then if that day comes, I for one would prefer a 3-group show :cute:

BTW, Doudesuka was very clearly based on Hyakkaten, if you haven't watched it I strongly recommend it.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh I'm really looking forward to =LOVE's version of Koisuru Fortune Cookie!! :cute:

@FlowingColors you said that they covered AKB songs before? Can you tell me which ones? I would love to see that :^O^:

@fatrain Thanks for that video! wow Maika's voice is so good in live, she sounds the same as in studio :cute:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I saw on Twitter here that Maika will participate in a YouTube series project called "IDOLS" along with HKT's Nappi and Girls2's Kira. I know about this project since Nappi already acted for it at the end of last year (here), and I was so surprised to see that Maika will join now! it makes me really happy that 2 of my fav idols will act together, what a coincidence *-* This time apparently it will be 10 episodes. Really looking forward to this! I don't know the details yet but it seems that the first episode is in 2 days!

Btw there's a YouTube channel of a fan of =LOVE making subs for their videos, I recommend everyone to subscribe to it!

I watched this video a while ago and it's so much fun, I like this kind of game [hehe]

At the end, I had to rewatch the last game a second time because I really thought that one of the 2 girls was lying but it turns out that both of them were saying the truth haha I wanted to see it again since their reactions were actually real/honest lol. what a funny situation XD

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirinya's 60K JPY shopping haul from ZARA and H&M:

New video from SASUKE of Shoko's attempt at the course (with cheering support from Kiara, Naatan and Mirinya):

@Mana =LOVE covered 'Oogoe Diamond' at the Tokyo Idol Festival in 2017, I've found a rather poor quality video of the performance:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  17. FlowingColors

48 Group Covers

AKB48: Iiwake Maybe(both), Oogoe Diamond(=LOVE), KoiSuru Fortune Cookie(=LOVE, see latest posts), [Not Yet:]Naminori Kakigoori(≠ME*6), [Team 8:]Hachinosu Dance(≠ME*10),
    HKT48: Melon Juice(=LOVE),
    NMB48: Zipper(≠ME*3), Warukii(≠ME), Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka?(≠ME*9),
    Sashihara Rino solo song: Soredemo Suki da yo(=LOVE)
    Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) solo song: Tsuki to Mizukagami(Kawanago Natsumi),
    Kinoshita Momoka (former NMB48 member) solo song: Priority(Noguchi Iori)

46 Group Covers
    Nogizaka46: Girl's Rule(=LOVE), Kidzuitara Kataomoi(=LOVE), Seifuku no Mannequin(≠ME), Kikkake(=LOVE), Arakajime Katarareru Romance(≠ME*4), Romance no Start(≠ME*7),
    Keyakizaka46: Futari Season(=LOVE), Fukyouwaon(=LOVE), Sekai ni wa Ai Shikanai(≠ME), Glass wo Ware!(=LOVE), Kuroi Hitsuji(both*1), Natsu no Hana wa Himawari Dake Ja Nai(≠ME*8),
    ---Sakurazaka46: Ambivalent(≠ME),
    Hinatazaka46: Kyun(≠ME), Doremisolasido(=LOVE), Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no?(both*2), Konna ni Suki ni Nachatte Ii no?(≠ME*5), Azato Kawaii(Tanizaki Saya),

*01- Kanisawa Moeko, Sakurai Momo, Kawanago Natsumi, Morohashi Sana
    *02- Tomita Nanaka, Noguchi Iori, Sasaki Maika
    *03- Ogi Hana, Suganami Mirei, Tanizaki Saya
    *04- Kawaguchi Natsune, Suzuki Hitomi, Nagata Shiori, Honda Miyuki
    *05- Ochiai Kirai, Kanisawa Moeko, Kawanago Natsumi, Sakurai Momo
    *06- Ochiai Kirari, Suzuki Hitomi, Nagata Shiori, Honda Miyuki
    *07- Kawaguchi Natsune, Sakurai Momo, Tankizaki Saya, Ogi Hana, Suganami Mirei
    *08- Sakurai Momo, Tomita Nanaka
    *09- Kanisawa Moeko, Tomita Nanaka
    *10- Ochiai Kirari, Kawaguchi Natsune, Kawanago Natsumi, Suzuki Hitomi, Nagata Shiori

I hope this list helps you finding (and hopefully sharing with us :hehe:) videos of these performances :blush:
    Btw, I didn't really search for any performance video (this list took enough time^^) but I quickly found Noimiis performance of Iiwake Maybe :)

• Like Like x 4
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

in their first concert they covered a bunch of AkiP's songs
    Keyakizaka's Fukyouwaon cover

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3281480825294935

============

=LOVE's hidden couple's Showroom... omg, so good! :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  19. FlowingColors

Except for - 08. この恋はトランジット(Someday Somewhereカバー曲)- all of these songs are listed above. :)
    Someday Somewhere are neither 48, nor 46, so I saw no reason listing it. :^^;:

20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Check out her abs ... wow nice , fit that HMV .. .. I mean H&M bottom