1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It says that Riria and Mayutan show symptons and when they tested all members Renka came up positive. Hopefully, that will all that hits Nogi. They have a very busy February.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They will probably do test every 2-3 days for close contacts including members. and probably routinely weekly maybe.
    as with Bananaman's Shitara, being a close contact to Himura, similarly I wouldn't write off the possibility of Riria's, Mayutan's and Renka's close contact members from a couple of days before , being told to isolate themselves for a couple of days.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get well soon members! I feel so bad for Renka. On her birthday, she got into this situation.
    There is a possibility they will cancel 46 hours. I hope everything is okay.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I hope for a speedy recovery for the members. Get well soon.

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Renka and Mayu are gonna be on 29th single for sure. Imagine also if Renka is center. That would be troublesome.

I hate that COVID is troubling so many of their activities.

I hope we're not coming back to a situations where events get cancelled/postponed.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes! Congratulation on the Nogizaka Streaming YouTube channel for 700K+ subscribers! It means Minami, Yoda, and Mayutan will wear a cosplay for the opening of 46HoursTV!!! Can't wait to see them!:banana:

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

A matome site today linked to a 2015 interview with Konno-san:
    https://www.mdn.co.jp/di/contents/3374/40178/
    You can run it through a machine translator, but here’s the gist of it:
    • What is Konno-san’s role in Nogi? He does A&R, all-around production and talent scouting. “To phrase it in a strange way, almost all of Nogizaka is supervised by me.”
    • What is Konno’s relation to Aki-P? Aki-P talks directly with AKB members, but he does not spend time with Nogi members. In his absence, Konno makes decisions while considering what Aki-P would want to do with Nogi, and adjusts the staffing to accomplish what Aki-P wants. Konno sets creative direction, as well as the tone and discipline for members.
    • Konno first narrowed the 1ki audition candidates down to 100 people and presented them to Aki-P.
    • Konno’s audition criteria: No girls who seem like pros. Simply, being charmed by their “personal humanity.” Girls who feel like there’s just something about them. One criteria could be it’s a bit surprising that this girl is an idol, for example Hashimoto Nanami. In terms of visuals, they wear clothing well, i.e. their frame/build; Nogi girls have a kind of unified beauty because everyone has beautiful legs.
    • Doing Individual PVs for every member would’ve normally faced opposition because it’s costly, difficult to schedule, etc., but Aki-P wanted to do it. The creative field in media used to be full of crazy passionate people like that, but it’s gradually becoming systematized and replaced with salarymen.
    • Individual PV directors basically have full creative control, Konno just checks for problems. The idea for Karaage Shimai came from Ikuta and Matsumura wanting to sing something a like a kid’s song together.
    • Konno attends PV shoots, so he sees how members like Nishino and Hime-tan are determined to do a good job.
    The matome site linked to it because of the audition criteria, but also keep in mind this was 7 years ago.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah I saw that matome site as well. Yet, we do know that some 1st Gen had prior experience in entertainment: Ikuta, Eto, Nojo. They weren't all truly rank amateurs. Could you say that they were did not seem to be pro? Most likely, he was looking for fresh faces that would be different. Nogi did luck into a few members that are fresh in their perspectives: Momoko being the most obvious.

The 5th Gen does lean in to having lots of entertainment experience. I wonder if they were prioritizing that at first. Wasn't some of the criteria for the Sakamichi audition in 2018 is that they weren't under contract, and if they were would they break it? I thought that rule carried over into the 5th Gen audition as well?

11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Assuming Konno-san and Aki-P have told the truth about their audition criteria, I think there are two possibilities.
    (1) Iku-chan and others didn’t seem like “pros” or “complete” when they auditioned, according to whatever those definitions are. People can have lots of show biz experience and still not seem like they’ve got it together, esp. if they’re a teen. So it’s plausible to me that Konno-san could seek girls with more career experience while rejecting those who are too “pro.”
    (2) Iku-chan and others were supported by a judge other than Konno-san or Aki-P. Aki-P has said that members could be accepted into Nogi if they had a single judge’s support in previous auditions. A “pro” might slip in if Aki-P didn’t overrule it.

Based on who’s gotten in, I’m pretty sure management looks for a range of different idols too, so they want some girls who seem more competent, just like they want the opposite.

Also, whether or not 5ki contained pros at audition, they’ve trained in secret for months, so in theory they should come out of the gate more professional than any previous gen.

• Like Like x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cupstar CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nogizaka 46'x JA group new video

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 2
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Honestly, they really are the best gen right now. All the attention probably already on 5ki. But please don't stop paying attention to them or Seira will be sad.

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What exactly was this: #乃木坂三昧? Like it was trending but I had no idea it was going on...

16. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

17. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
  18. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Nogizaka Zanmai, this is the second time.
    It just ended, basically its one day radio special where they talk stuffs, have some talk sp corner like what they want to do or drama corner where they act and play nogi songs all day. There are also talk segment with Akimoto Yasushi and message like from other Nogi songs composer.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Also there was Request and Sabita Compas is the Winner :1st:

currently my favorite song among all 46&48 songs:inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Sabita Compass is one of Nogi's songs that have a special place in my heart. It has good lyrics. It is the graduation song of my Oshimen, Junna. It is centered by my other Oshimen, Rena. Also, it is the genre that I really like. I always got teary eyes and goosebumps whenever I listen to this song. It is such an amazing song to me.:1st:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 6