Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I'm coming back to follow this group after quite some time.

I think it's time for Runa and Miyu.

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Barring any 5ki airdrop, I would like to see Renka center. Probably we’ll get a w center with Asuka. Asuka and Yoda would be nice.

4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I doubt 5ki in senbatsu this single,next single is definitely for sure.
    My guess would be, main single song,another 10th year song, under song,1&2ki, 3&4ki , 5ki song and finally another unit song(could be a solo too).
    I would love another Asuka solo center but a W center does feels right this time, either Asuka+3ki member or 3ki+4ki member W center.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yumiki is more possible than runa and miyu

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Naochan is a nice oneesan replacement for Maichun. She’s also funny and have good interaction with Bananaman.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Yumiki is adorable :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm not really sure if 30th single will have 5th gen in senbatsu.
    5th gen song will probably not be on 29th single cause we'll still miss the other 3 5th gen members by then.

So it could be
    30th single - 5th gen song 5bame no Hana
    31st single - Inoue Nagi center airdrop single

And yeah I agree Yumiki should be on this single's senbatsu. She's the best pick among the 5 new 4ki.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I hope it's an Asuka center tbh.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I'm hoping for an Asuka-Mizuki WCenter. :approve:
    Most likely Endo, but if I can suggest a personal wish it would be a Saito-Yamashita double center. They match so well, and with Saito as a great "center of the past" and Yamashita a great (present+)future center it feels like a good passing on the torch to the next generation.
    It would follow the handover of the group leadership to the next generation initiated by naming Umezawa the vice-captain (next Gen captain).
    Asuka-Mizuki_WCenter_N46_29thSingle.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Finger crossed[hehe] your wish come true!:inlove:

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm gonna make case for and against a member to be the center this coming single. This is just my personal opinion.

What if it's a new center? If we follow the past trend, 5th gen will have a song then an airdrop center will happen. I don't think 5th gen will take part in this single. So this one and the next single would be the best opportunity to be a first-time center
    • Umezawa - I don't know if you guys share the same opinion of captain ≠ center. Well, I do. But she's not captain yet. So before that happens, which is when Manatsu graduates, why not make her center? Although I don't see any sign they'll give it to her but if they do, well that's a thumbs up for me too.
    • Renka - There are rumors, right? I said a couple of times, I see her as a future center. Well not this early, not this year. Now she's on a somewhat semi-hiatus, they will make her center? I doubt it. Surprise me.
    • Kubo - started the year really good. An MC in a TV show 'Shita kara nozo ite mita" entering the new year. Became the new Nogizaka regular on 'Love it!' Then she will take over ANN. What could make this good start even better? A center position. It's one of my hope for this year. But I am not confident enough to even wish for her to be the center this coming single. I'm in an "I'll believe it when I see it happen" stage. So it won't disappoint me a bit if it's not her
    • I don't see any other 4th gen right now as a potential new center.
    A repeat center?
    • Kaki - when did the last time a member became center for two consecutive single? Again, surprise me.
    • Endo - this is the last thing I want to see. But if they select her again, it only solidifies the push. Like this is gonna be the girl. The face of Nogizaka once Asuka leaves the group. I like her, but sorry. Please no.
    • Yoda - Manatsu said it's a dance-type song? Well, Yoda is the first one I would eliminate if that's the case. Anyway, who knows.
    • Yamashita - why not? Another prominent member just graduated. She still got momentum, right? But if we're gonna use last year as a reference, someone posted something interesting in the "General Nogizaka" thread. A magazine cover. The same magazine that somehow hinted Yamashita as the next center before the 26th Senbatsu was announced.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Asuka - well it's been a while since she was center. I think she's the safe choice. Although I fear it will make this another graduation single. I believe she only has one last center position left so if it's gonna be this 29th single, maybe it does make sense. Think about it. 10th Birthday Live in on May. This would be the most recent single they'll perform on stage by that time. I think if there's gonna be a big name graduating on such a big event, it's Asuka. So yeah, it could be her.
    • 5th gen airdrop for the 29th single? Shock me . . .

Again, this is only my opinion. If it's a W-center, I hope both are repeat centers or both are new. I don't like the idea of a 'repeating x first timer' W-center. Give the new center/s a chance to be in the spotlight.

Now about the selection. Shibata is definitely gonna be selected. I don't think Rena will be selected. I'm actually worried about Ayane. Hope they don't make a crazy decision of dropping her to Under. 5 spots vacated but will they keep the same number of selections as the 28th? If it's a dance-type song I would assume they could. I'd like to see a 4.5 member selected. Among 3rd gen, I hope Tamami can make a comeback.

So, when are we gonna see those hamster balls?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. signupsus

signupsus Member

Honestly, it seems like these decisions are all driven by M&G and likely merch sales, so your entire first group just isn't very likely. Those girls all seem to be in the second tier in terms of what's publicly available for M&G stats. So that means I'll be shocked if we have a first time center, since the only girls in the top tier have already centered.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    So is there any confirmation that senbatsu will be announced this week? This is about the same time period KimiShika senbatsu was announced before (5 weeks before release), which was already quite late compared to other singles.

15. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    This is my opinion about the center possibility for this single. If you don't like it no need argue with me coz this is purely my opinion.
    With the graduate of Ikuta Erika, to give center position to a new member from 5th generation I think it'll be risky. Nogi need a center who can stabilize their condition after her left not a new drop center but already known center or a new center from senbatsu members. If you see from the 3rd generation, the 5th generation maybe will be get a generation song just like 3rd and 4th generation before entering senbatsu.

For the new center from current senbatsu members.

1. I don't think Ume will get any center position soon. I just not see management will give her center especially with her position as vice captain. The position it's self already make her a permanent senbatsu members. If Ume will get center position I think she will get one when she will graduate but who knows management will give her a chance to be center.

2. For renta, she still far for being center I think. She maybe will become center someday but not now. She already in senbatsu 6th times but only got in fukujin once and it's in her 1st senbatsu entrance after that she stay at 3rd row until now.

3. For Kubo I hope she can become the center. With her steady progress I think management should give her a chance. If she can be center in this single I wouldn't ever complain about it.

For a repeat center.
    1. Kaki being a center is for a second time will be something.

2. For Endo. As much as I like her I don't find her good choice for this comeback as a center. For me she need to improve her expression if she will center again. But it's just my opinion.

3. For Yoda, to see her in fukujin is enough for now. Don't take me wrong, I just feel like somehow Yoda lost her charm as center. Sometimes to see her in front row make me feel bad toward others members who sing behind her. But, if she get the chance to be center I still feel happy for her.

4. Yamashita. I like to see her to be center again. With all the drama she played from last year I think she will get choose and her momentum also really good. I think she will be a save choice.

5. My oshimen Asuka....
    I truly hope she can center coz it's already a long time since her last center. You can see her as a supportive senpai who stand beside her kohai since 24th single. But as her fans I hope she still get a chance as center not because it's her last center for graduation. Coz I still pray that Asuka stay in Nogi for long just like Nishino and Shiraishi wanted.

But for this single somehow I pray for W-center. And for me I have 3 W-center choice:
    1. Asuka and Yamashita combi is the best. It's look like management also adore this combi too.
    2. Asuka Kubo W-center maybe will be great. As exchange for Asuka Ikuta W-center that never happened.
    3. Bringing back Kuboshita pairing.

But for me no matter who get choose as center I will always support Nogizaka46. I also hope all of fans can accept it too and support the group coz Nogizaka46 need it the most.

The current center Nogizaka46:
    1. Saito Asuka (1st gen - 3 center 1 W-center)
    2. Yoda Yuki (3rd gen - 1 W-center)
    3. Yamashita Mizuki (3rd gen - 1 center)
    4. Endo Sakura (4th gen - 2 center)
    5. Kaki Haruka (4th gen - 1 center)

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I wish for another Nanase centre (or NanaseMaiyan WCentre). This is their 10th anniversary's single, so I wish they could bring back graduated members to the single just like Kimi wa Melody.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    ^I think it is not fair if ex-member return and take the position of current active member. Moreover, ex-member are busy with their jobs.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    why not a special concert with remaining 1st and graduates that are available on a certain date for their 10th year anniversary..

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    My dream Wcen : Kaki and Asuka. And please no 5th gen airdrop center this single, it's too early, give them time to be ready. Next summer single would be a great chance for that experiment.

• Like Like x 1