5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Asuka wasn't popular at the beginning. Nanase too. And look at them now.
    Probably it's even better to start lower and to climb as high as you can, instead of starting as a favourite and keeping your position.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I hear 1.5ki batch also struggling to be a senbatsu member

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yes , coz they recruited 36 members while only havin 14 girls in senbatsu
    And yet 28 1ki members made senbatsu debut ( the last is Chiharu in 10th single ) before the 3rd 2ki made her senbatsu debut ( Iori in 11th single )

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I think I like Nao the most. She got a pretty smile and the kind of aura I like from an idol. I'm a sucker for Satsuki's visual too. Mao still got that countrygirl vibe but she'll be polished with experience

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The last time i check, they debuted with 16 senbatsu members. They might formed with 36 members but they debuted with 33, 2 of them graduated even before they make a debut and one them joined more than a year after they debut. Idk how you count it, but from 33 or 34 with that one whom joined after a year, 32 of them make a senbatsu. Only Kashiwa Yukina and Ando Mikumo didn't. 2 girls who graduated before their 2nd anniversary from their debut.

I'm confused.

6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Coz 1ki aint the comparison lol
    Its 2ki amd 4.5 ki that share the same Predicament
    Both of them spent time as kenshuusei
    And were treated by mgt as reserves .

In sports analogy ,
    5ki were the lottery picks , mgt have high expectation of them

4.5ki are the second rd picks , mgt have good expectation of them but wont put more resources to develop them

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm following sports, specifically football, more than idol and idk what was that lottery pick. In sports, or football, they got academy players. If mngmt think some of them good enough, they'll get promoted to first team. That's how you make a comparison about kenkyusei/kenshusei to sports.

You said 1ki isn't comparison because i pick one of the most popular member despite joining the group a year later than other members. She, who you think can't be compared to 4.5ki was the closest case to them. Auditioned together but joining the group more than a year later.

You talk like work hard and some fans spend a tons of money on you wont get apreciated by mngmt. But okay, you were right..

8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Beautiful song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5bame no Hana is really coming.

I just hope the other three 5th gen girls won't come too late, it would be hard to catch up with the others.

Akimoto Manatsu is the exception, not the rule.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Watched this several times. I am impressed by Okuda. No idea why she's hasn't garnered much attention. But after this maybe the fandom will give her more love. If you noticed she's the thumbnail. Perhaps management knows something... I hope to see her leading NogiDan one day...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    To be honest, when I saw her introduction video, Okuda didn't draw a lot of my attention, she was among the girls who I was least interested in. After watching her mini-documentary, it's totally the opposite, now she's one of my favorites. I find the way she speaks and dances insanely cute. Perhaps her introduction video didn't manage to convey her aura very well?

I've watched this part many times and I still can't get enough of it. I really wanna see more of her dancing like this.
    [​IMG]

Notice Ichinose in the back with a killing smile. She's also one of my favorites.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Her intro video had the least amount of views and was surpassed by the 2 following her (Nakanishi and Ioki). Maybe that cuteness starts cutting through. Your favorite parts are in the animated thumbnail if you view it on the website. Yeah she's steadily growing on me. I always thought she was cute in her intro MV and in the photos on the website -- where she reminds me of Kuromi-chan. I want to see her play Shibuya Blues...

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I saw the individual videos/photos and read their profiles, and I have to say that Nogi is doing a very good job in promoting this new generation and they put efforts in their presentation. The last time that I saw a new gen being introduced in Nogi was back with 2nd gens (and I don't remember a lot from it XD). I didn't exactly follow the introductions of 3rd/4th gens, so I don't know if they did the same thing in the past but this time, they really did the most lol they prepared a lot of things.

The member who got my attention in the individual videos is Ogawa Aya, I think she's very cute! and after seeing the special videos of their "background stories", I also got interested in Sugawara Satsuki, she looks pretty and classy. Ioki Mao looks nice too, she looks very natural/simple. Generally they seem good ^^ I'll keep an eye on them and their future activities!

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Question regarding the 29th single center...

It is rumored to be Aruno who so far has been a controversial recruit. So is it better for Aruno to be the 29th single center and receive even more backlash on top of what's she's received so far, or should it fall onto another 5th Gen's shoulder like Nagi, Satsuki, or Aya and sully their reputations at the start to their Nogi career?

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If it's Nagi, Satsuki or Aya, they won't receive too much backlash. They have a good start and already gathered many interest. The only problem is management airdrop her too fast, a bit like Hori in the past. But unlike Hori, the time is different now. Hori was airdropped when competition for Nogi senbatsu was still very fierce and it was the first time Nogi had a kouhai. Right now fans generally agree that it's time for younger gens to rise. Even if there is a backlash, I think she can recover from it in shorter time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'm waiting for 5th gen song, hopefully Miku,Nagi, Satsuki or Aya center.

Overall I think, they leave a good first impression.

16. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Usually, generation debut songs are centered by the potiental airdrop centers in Senbatsu. It should be Aruno-chan. I could be wrong. You can't predict anything at this point. The mgnt could push another girl.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    There's always a first time for everything, like Nigemizu being the first w-center airdrop [hehe]

I want to see other girl center their generation song.. Hopefully

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, hopefully someone else center their first song. More chance for different members to shine. I also hope it's gonna be in this single. Excited to see the remaining 3 girls plus Tomisato.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wish they hurry up and introduce the last 3 and have their omitatekai so that I can pick a 5th Gen oshimen. I want to give all them a chance to impress me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I find some similarity between Actually... and Gomenne fingers crossed, especially in the chorus. They are not totally equal, but the vocals (pretty high pitch) and drums (same sounds) have something in common, especially in the chorus. Isn't it so?