Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    My only concern is that gen centers early picked by management might then not be fans' favorite. This is what happened with Ikoma and Ozono, but in Ozono's case, management realized and placed Yoda next to her in Nigemizu. That is why I like it when fans have some time to get to know the members before one or more of them become senbatsu/center.

When I saw the center with "?" I thought it would be fun to have a lot of live presentations and have a different 5ki center in each so that we could see them all perform. But it makes no sense unless we also get a different center in each CD Type :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    So it will be announced not later that wednesday.
    I am surprised too about Akimoto and Ume flanking the first row. Traditionally the cap is always flanking the second. Maybe they are better supports for the center? I dunno.

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Aruno will get the ikoma Treatment from fans and the miona treatment from Senpais

If konno is smart , it should be the fan favorites like Nagi or Satsuki or the promising Ogawa Aya .

Aruno carries too much baggage of hate already

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Also why did the members look sadder than usual before Konno's senbatsu announcement? Someone's grad?

5. john wick

john wick Kenkyuusei

Nagi...hope so

MOD NOTE: DO NOT DOUBLE POST!

Where is leak from ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2022
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yoda-chan is in graduation position, but I hope it's just a coincidence. I don't want her to grad already.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'll be very happy with any of these 3. I also hope it's not Aruno.
    The positioning is just weird to me esp Manatsu. Let's see if there's any announcement in the coming days, say during 46 hour. But it's safe to say Asuka is not graduating yet. I hope it's nothing so we can take breather from this graduation parade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If you see the senbatsu announcement again, it seems Shibata was crying even before Konno-san announced the formation, so there's people suspecting there's been a grad announcement before it.
    Yoda is in usual grad position, we know Shibata is a Yoda oshi (she chose her for valentine too), unfortunately Yoda-chan grad rumors are spreading.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Maybe Kitano announced it there

10. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Please not Yoda to be graduated.. I prayed not the time for her yet.. for the center, I felt it’s really typical Nogi mgm style what they did with Miona.. Really surprised and I hope Yama or Asuka center.. Hope it will not backfire to the 5th gen members coz of center position.

11. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Please not Aruno! Not hating on her, but I shiver to think the backlash she would get if she becomes one.
    And those rumors about Yoda... better it's not real :( I just started liking her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Wait, I just noticed even Asuka-chan was crying before the senbatsu announcement.
    It's really a grad announcement then, let's hope it was Kiichan and not Yoda.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

And Yoda singing Nigemizu in this years 46hr tv

If Yoda did announce grad and shes in 2nd row
    Yoda fans might bully the 5ki center and worse if its Aruno

14. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Yoda's grad at the moment will be shocking to me. Like, what happened to the Nigemizu wcenter?
    I'm ready to hear from captain and even Asuka but not another 3ki

15. signupsus

signupsus Member

I really think it's more that the formation has all prior centers are surrounding the new center. So literally everyone within arm's reach has been in her spot. Because Ume and Manatsu are certainly not more deserving of the front row than Kaki, Yoda, or Endo.

And I'm hoping that announcement was Kiichan like everyone else. Though quite frankly Yoda's been almost as under used as Asuka since covid hit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I, too, hope it was Kii-chan. I don't want her to go, but imagining someone else doesn't do well for my heart. Kii-chan's graduation announcement was posted on Jan 31. We got indication of 5th Gen the next few days. Take that info for what it's worth. (Not much. I am grasping for straws!)

17. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I was not a Nogi fan back then. What did her senpais do to her?

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yoda have grad flag
    Look at her meguri slots
    She only have 7 slots
    Add to the fact Nogi give her a mini vlog on Fukuoka

And singing Nigemizu on live guitar

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. signupsus

signupsus Member

But the slots are at the end in July, with those at the beginning (Apr-Jun) being blocked off (aside from the last day). She has a lot of acting jobs lately, and something like that isn't surprising. Still possible though, but she's around through July at least.

20. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    please, not yet, Yoda...