Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For the remaining 3 girls, can't reveal themselves yet or all activities not allowed including recording? I'm interested to know if 5th gen will have a song. I mean they can they can still record a song without showing the public who they are. Now whether this single or the next, it's safe to say whoever the center is, she will also center 5th gen right?
    Excited for what other songs/units we're gonna get. This airdrop is shocking to me but I'm not disappointed at all. I have my bias but whoever they put at center is fine as long as the song is good. Just hope for the best.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. john wick

john wick Kenkyuusei

Mng need a boom

3. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Until I see the actual person announced as center, I'm believing it'll be Satsuki for the center.
    and even if not, I hope we can pursue that goal towards the future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Alright, it's highly possible that the center would be a 5th gen, we've been through all this promotional center for new gens; Miona on 7th, Momo-chan and Yoda on 18th, then Sakura on 24th.
    Could the rumor of Nakanishi being the center be true?

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I really like the size of this single Senbatsu. 18 or 17 is a much better than 21. More importantly, one of my 4ki Oshis finally enter Senbatsu! Congrats Yuna-chan<3!
    As for Rena, it's not surprising because she is practically not a full Nogi member anymore. She even remove the "Nogizaka46" from her profile in her Insta. So, I wasn't expecting and disappointing.:)

As for the center, I don't really care. But, it is kind of surprising because the leak was accuratelly predicted the formation and the center from 5ki. I think I need to wait until Wednesday, to find out if the center were really Aruno. If that is also correct, that was incredible leak.
    Tbh, I don't really like the airdrop concept. It is against the Nogi motto, Doryouku.

So, I hope the song is incredible. Moreover, the Under and coupling songs are also amazing. Can't wait for the reveal!!!:)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wow, there's also a rumored title?
    "She's the chosen one. The one to bring balance. The light in the midst of darkness. In times of uncertainty, she is . . .
    THE ANSWER" :v:

So 16 Under member. That's also a good number. With only a month left before release, we're gonna get a lot of information very fast in the coming days. Track list, covers/promo pic, MV. Wonder how the new center is doing so far. Got to be overwhelmed working with her senpai. Hey what if the center is the least talked about among the 8? Anything goes at this point.

Ok, few more hours left. Let's go 46 hr!!!

7. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Regarding the remaining three fifth gen members, the single gets released on the 23rd of March, so management still has 23 days to reveal 3 members which is totally doable. So talks of it being too early "because the other three haven't shown up" is pointless.

8. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Back then, members need to compete for outside work so they felt threatened from Miona's airdrop center. Now, Nogi already established and has plenty outside work for members

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Actually, I was wrong. The Answer is not the song title. It is the title of that leak/prediction. They use similar title since 26th (for example 26th is "kore ga kotae" or "this is the answer"). Only for 29th, they use English, "29th the answer".

Source: http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/86043968.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

At this point, I hope the new center is one of the unrevealed members, although unlikely, because of all the hate on Aruno. I would be relieved if it isn’t Aruno so fans would stop hating on her. But I get it, it’s not fair someone is jumping the queue. Even within the group, members would be lying if they didn’t have slight animosity toward the new center. Members that never make senbatsu must feel disenfranchised.

When did she do this? After last night’s senbatsu announcement?

New motto will be Airdrop, Kansha, Egao…[hehe]

As for Yodachan graduation rumor I hope it’s not true but her transition into the geinokai would be seamless since she’s already established. I can’t really say that about Minamichan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If I'm not mistaken, last year I think. She also mentioned it in the interview (or radio?), she did that because she use that account for an individual job or something like that. I don't remember the exact words, but it feels that she separated the individual job and the Nogi job.

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The three other members introduction has been postponed due to school activities, and school year in Japan ends the last days of march, so by 23th march they'll still not be revealed. We have to wait april at earliest.

I hope at least management will do the 5th gen song with all 11 members, so they'll wait for 30th single

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I really don't understand why management couldn't wait a couple more months so that 5ki could be introduced all together. Unless the theory that 30th is a graduation single is true.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ Honestly I think even if 30th is Asuka grad single, it's still ok to airdrop 5th gen on 31st single. They can gain more experience that way. Nogi is used to release 3 singles a year anyway. Alternatively mgmt can hold back Asuka to grad on 31st instead, it's end of the year, she can appear on year end shows one last time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Goodness first day ended safe and sound. The overnight video is Opening day of the 2017 National tour -- the generation concert. 3rd Gens opening and do they look so young!

• Like Like x 3
  16. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

lol so gullible. That's just basically a marketing slogan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I feel the same. Nothing against the girl but she's just not center material to me. Though I can see that she has mysterious kind of vibe that make people curious about her. But again, if the management is that desperate to increase the sale, choose someone with impressive visual who can represent the new gen in positive ways and catch the public attention. Out of 8 new members, I believe Nagi would be the perfect choice.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Aruno as center is obviously not the best choice but the choice which would create more buzz. Like the "Ikoma Rina center" days but even worse cause that girl has bad rumours around her. It could really make angry some Nogi fans. Not here for that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

And more pre debut photos of her being released steadily on Twitter, the amount of hate she has garnered is immense. Don't know what to think of this anymore. It's a disaster waiting to happen.
    Hopefully she won't be chosen to be the center for her own wellbeing.

20. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Why are you guys being so pessimistic? Even if Aruno ends up being the centre and even if the fans don't receive this well, I'm sure a 'disaster' won't happen. It's not that deep...

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1