Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    So friends.... who do you think will be the center of the 29th single? :lol:

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    :worthy:
    20220227_082927_11zon.jpg

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Short hair and good vocal :hehe:. Runa, Rei, or Rena (love her center aura) . Actually,...any of them would be a better choice. All of these well-mannered and talented young ladies <3

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I doubt mgt will reprimand Aruno about this recent development. You have seen Hoshimina and Yanchan where mgt just ignored about it. They did apologise but that's about it. The only time mgt did something major was Sayuringo due to the fact Nogi was rising in 2014. Unders with some scandals quietly just back out from the group when news broke out. Albeit, this will accumulate unhappiness for Nogi fans and eventually they either boycott or stop following the group.

I agree that they shld push 5ki center for 30th single, not this 29th. Let them settle within the group.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i guess she may be not " the 28 center " i guess from " hori s incident "

anyway i dont care .. i just hope to see yuna in that song .

but i believe that this " 28 center " will appear in 29 th single for sure .

i know sonys habit

sorry i edit 30 to 29 .. i am not hardcore fan

wow ...i see the comment that have 134 like and then wow.

" keya s shadow .... too soon .... it solo s dance ,, i dont see yoda at all . i will leave ??

ahh just leave today baga ..if you want to leave . the door always open.

the best part of his comment is " Shibata was newly selected " , i love this comment ...this world is sweet if you have open your eyes boy..

• Creative Creative x 3
  7. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Renachi lets go!!!

8. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I doubt anything will change unless that guy up there change his mind.

This is getting complicated so I dont mind waiting more than a day for a rational official statement.

9. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

It depend to other media/press like Bunshun. If they dig and find other strong evident then it may have impact to management decision. But if it just the same as rumour on twitter then they don't need to do anything. No annoucement, just silent.
    From what I saw in web archive,it may damage to image of member but not direct to other and not illigal thing.In fact, I saw picture and caption like that in many female cosplayer fb page just to earn more like/reach.And they said it just parody/role play work. And for discriminate comment. I don't think they will interest much,may treat like some kid prank.For Japanese entertainment industry they most pay attention on immoral and cheating/adultery as unforgiven thing.and may dispel from industry. Other than that just make some vacation or hiatus for a while and come back like nothing happened.

Anyway, normally Bunshun will release gossip news when it most impact such as day after single release, so just wait and see.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  11. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    • Like Like x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Weird boy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

left hand login

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Just wondering why you feel this way? Is it because Nogizaka is older?

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

He doesn't have a reasonal reason. In 2018 he said Keyaki is the best place to go for that who applied for sakamichi joint audition.

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Didn't know the promo pic and covers are already on the official website. Just checked it now after they flashed it at Nogichu. Yup, I think this single will proceed as it is, whether they address the issue or not. I actually like them a lot.

My only wish is that the other 2 Senbatsu songs are centered by senior members, Asuka as the first choice of course, then either Yamashita or Saku on the other. And also a different center for 5th gen.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Color-wise, I really like it. It is simple and warm.
    But, what happen with the member photo? Why its outline is so blurry? It looks like a bad photoshop work. Moreover, Sakura is also out of focus. Did they make that silver grass&tree background with 3D model and just put member photo on top of it?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Whelp. They're all in. The ship has sailed. The barn door is closed...

As for the jacket covers, it does look like a bad photoshop job. What happened?

But at least there's going to be a Kii-chan graduation concert and an Under live concert! Let's go Unders! (I guess).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I like the idea of covers, but nope this is just cheap and poor working job. And also solo cover for Aruno emmm... and so different form others... definitely what Keyaki did to highlight Tecchi. It's when you see the face of center like an art photo, and others photographed like a background.