[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah, so if we presume we get three singles this year (and I'm sure 7th will be announced soon), I can see senbatsu only being introduced with the first single of next year, as I suspected. Maybe they'll do a Nogi like thing and have a 4ki song for the last single of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

It's scary to think that Senbatsu system will finally come to Hinata but it's only natural and understandable with increasing number of members though... unless we get no more that four new members.

Now Nano-chan, Mikuni, Marimoto and Paru will soon become senpai themselves.

4. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Expecting either a large gen (15-20 people) with a senbatsu-system introduction or a tiny one ala 3rd gen to make up for coming graduations. Either way I'm excited, always fun to watch new members get used to being idols.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I'll welcome the 4th gens as I'm sure they'll bring their own uniqueness, just like their senpai have done before! :flower:
    Nevertheless, personally, I hope the 4th gen will consist of few members (just like the 3rd), so that they can only make up for the potential graduation(s) and/or hiatus(es) but without the need to introduce the senbatsu system.
    The fact is, I absolutely believe that this is one of the main strengths of the group: they're *all* in this together, always, as a wonderfully cohesive group, working hard to improve and advance as a whole. <3
    I really don't want to see them competing against each other for a place in the sun. :cold:
    I know, the world out there is a competitive jungle...but even more so, please let our beloved "sunny place" continue being an all-inclusive, uplifting and safe haven! :flower::worthy:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    A 4th gen announcement already! I know this is a good thing for the group. In order for Hinatazaka to continue to thrive, they need young girls that will become core members, get modeling or variety work, and stick around for a long time. But on the other hand, I do feel like many of the current members are still building public recognition.

For example, to me Konoka and Hinano both seem like they’re on the cusp of a big break. I can’t help but worry that they might be hindered in order to make opportunities for new girls. Missing out on invites to variety, or missing out on MV screentime, whatever it may be.
    (Though personally I think Konoka is the best pick for captain after Kumi graduates, so I hope they see her potential there and don’t sideline her).

I’m also nervous about the introduction of a senbatsu system. Selfishly, I know my oshi Manamo would not make it in. But beyond that, none of the 3rd gens besides Hinano seem like they would make it in either. During the Tteka bonus footage Mikuni was saying that she still feels like she’s growing and developing, so I worry for her.

Like @hinatasucker said, I think the strength and beauty of Hinatazaka right now is that they’re all always together. Working together, appearing on HinaAi together, with no obvious competition added in. Having a Senbatsu will undoubtedly bring some tension to the group, even if just behind the scenes.

Let’s hope that management keeps this in mind when recruiting members, and makes an effort to continue promoting everyone well.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Feel like the incoming 4th gen will be pretty massive, easily 8-12 members. We gotta remember that the 1st gens of Hinatazaka debuted less than a year after the OG 1st gen Keyakizaka Members as Hiragana Keyaki with the 2nd gen Hiragana coming a year after that. It's amazing in itself that we've only had 2 graduations from the OG Hiragana/Hinatazaka members over the last 6 years, but it's inevitable to think that the life expectancy for most OG members as idols is unfortunately coming to a peak. Hinatazaka will be looking to restock for the future and I don't doubt Sakurazaka will be far behind, maybe making their next mass audition next year

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I really don't think having a full senbatsu is viable for the group's future. Unless there are several members who plan to graduate soon and have told management about it (so management knows exactly how many girls to join the group), it doesn't seem feasible for the group to rely on a full senbatsu forever. The sooner they introduce a senbatsu system the better it is so fans can get used to it. If we are to believe Bunshun introducing a senbatsu system for Keyakizaka is what eventually led to Hinatazaka's formation, but it doesn't mean it would end like that for Hinatazaka.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    While I feel a senbatsu for hinata after so long is inevitable, like with Sakurazaka i don't see it as a negative thing. If we can have a backs/under's live like Sakura and Nogi have, it will give girls like 3ki, Manamo, Hiyotan, Sarina and Manafi a chance to really showcase their skills in front row positions, something they probably wont ever get to do in the current system with so many aces in the front rows. Also, 1ki have experience as 'unders' before, so I feel like they would be able to teach the rest of them how to make the best out of that position and never give up. It's in the groups blood after all! And ultimately, despite them saying tokyo dome isn't the goal, I feel like we'll be seeing an influx of grads after it, similarly to how it happened for AKB or Sakurazaka. It's good to see management are preparing for that. Overall i'm excited to see the new girls! They probably wont be revealed until the end of the year but i'm sure we'll be seeing interesting characters!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    That’s a good point, I hadn’t even thought of that! If they introduce some sort of under live system, it could become a really positive thing for all members. Let’s hope they go for it!

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That is a good point, especially considering Hinatazaka's formation is quite predictable.

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Note for the Anniversary Live Tokyo Dome streaming tickets , there are 2 options each day. one has some concert goods(costing extra 330 for delivery) sent to a physical Japan address. so be aware of this and make sure your Japan address is correct if going for this.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    More audition cm

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen: