Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Any prediction for 1st day and 1st week sales?

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    1st Day: 295k
    1st Week: 375k

Fans upset with the way this release was handled will show their displeasure with the only thing management understands, money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    around 300k, i doubt this single able to sell 400k of copies within 1 week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m still gonna get my copies tomorrow. Being optimistic I’ll say 1st day 360K, 1st week 410K.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Around a hundred less meguri slots sold compared to 28th single. I believe it will sell bad...

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

So if this single sells bad are we gonna blame:

A. Aruno
    B. Bad single overall
    C. Pandemic
    D. Decline in group popularity
    E. All of the above

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can i say E?

292k+80k... and near 400 k at 5 w... ?

8. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    F. mgmt's poor decision and disaster behavior

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Stupid "fans" who want to "protect" Nogizaka from disbanding like Keyaki purely because of the theme they decided to go with for this one release

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I agree that the single overall was a mess but Idk what y’all are on, I love the song. It gives me Namie Amuro - Dr. vibes

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    The bad thing if this single sells low is that it's the group, especially the members, who will feel it the most. They would think they didn't work hard enough even though they are already killing their selves working too hard.
    The worst is that it may feel demoralizing to some of them.

I just wish the fans would take a step back and reconsider. But of course, the final decision is still theirs because it's their own money.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Sales have been on a downward spiral for a while now. It's not really Aruno's fault tbh. Even if someone else centered it I doubt there would have been a rise compared to the last single. Covid is the biggest factor here.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I saw the Original MV leaked.
    I could be wrong, but I think the management already knew they were getting into trouble that the fans would not like it at all to have someone who hasn't even been introduced as a center yet.
    They made the MV a damage control,(something to soften the fans up with Aruno) but the damage was beyond what they imagined. And this not only backfired, but was a big shot in the foot.

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Here is my thought about actually mv. Dont read unless u watched. I hide some name to prevent big spoiler.
    First of all the director reputation is well deserved,combining with Asuka and Mizuki acting the drama are really well made. I also agree with the decision of not uploading this on youtube,feels more premium with it being a cd only content.
    To be honest,I would prefer futuristic theme and disappointed with them going the dark plot theme but the drama is actually good. Its different but make me see Romendensha no Machi mv a bit.
    Now here is what will be the big thing about the mv, which is too similar to the whole situation which make it questionable what is the management point and where they are going with this(keep in mind they film this in January).
    It make sense now why Asuka emphasize that it will feel realistic but want us to think of it as art which I agree.If you watch without thinking of the controversy then you can see the drama is well done. "Why make x as the bad senior?People will think the group have the story problem" which also lead us to what Asuka on the stream mean that if they are fans that buy the single because they like the group they would also understand that this is all a work of art(in simple word,its a fkin drama).

As what the drama plot,I believe their main point is the changing in the group. The senpais graduating,the kouhai with new different colors joining which could change the current/past Nogizaka "color" while at the same time the kouhai unsure how to fit in with the color. But in the end,they still Nogizaka46,they are in the same group and will go through everything together so they should move forward while supporting each other.

Do I like the center focus?No. But the dance part on the mv,the members camera focus are pretty good compare to what the first 2 performance they did. Youtube double center mv members camera focus is still better obviously.

5ki mv all I'm gonna say is its good especially with the center. 2 of the members still not there though which mean at the time of recording the 2 members still not confirmed whether they will stay.

I'm still not sure about the whole single, but its definitely growing on me.
    Except all the leaked problem this single are having especially today which are really messed up with it being 1 day before release,they really need to do something about this.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Just saw someone translate it in Nogi discord, and I must say that the director must be something like a Seer to be able to conceptualize such scenes lol. Sad though, because i doubt the director would be willing to work with Nogi again anytime in the future because of the whole fiasco

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Agree with this. I'm pretty sure when they finally could hold a handshake event, the sales would drastically rises.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Today is the last day before release and there's still no 5th gen MV on youtube. So are they simply not releasing it because of that 2 girls? It's pretty upsetting if that's case that the other members have to sacrifice because of those 2. I was hoping 5th gen MV get a re-shot as well.
    The only thing I prefer from the Aruno ver MV is the setting, the ruined building and the lighting looks artistic. However I have to say Aruno totally looks out of place, she looks like the odd one out standing at center. Also, Asuka and Mizuki as w-center shows their experience with sharper dancing and better expression.

As for 5th gen MV, it looks decent. Glad that Nagi is centering this. There are very few shots of Okamoto, my first impression of her is she's another odd looking member, don't think she's that pretty.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

sony is bussinessman so he do it because it good for his company.
    anyway i really excite about the word " leak "
    ok and i have check and ... ok .. i pass it ...'

sometime i really want to know what happen if " that kid " got a big name " ....make money and nogizaka46 can do it ....
    its fun watching overacting people on the net.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    For this I agree . I feel bad for the others 5th gen because of that. I hope their MV get released with some editing if they doesn't want the other two girl get show

For Nakanishi, if she graduated after this I kinda feel bad for her. But if she choose to stay I'm sure the road a head of her will be hard. And for the last member who not get revelled yet but get hiatus after what happened. Isn't better for her to grad instead. She ruining everything before she officially get introduce. If she choose to stay maybe it'll hard for her to enter senbatsu. And I kinda thought she is the most reguler than all of the 5th gen.

Like always hope for the best to the all girls who already work so hard until this.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Doing my part to boost sales. Surprised to get Maochan photo.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2