[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    They already cancelled it: nogistar-live.jp

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get well soon members!!!

3. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Speedy recovery for all members :worthy:

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    its a little worrying for the senbatsu too, they will need to monitor for a few days. just 2 days ago Denchan and Maaya , if I am not wrong , were with the senbatsu performing at CDTV Live Live

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yup. They really should increase testing of members daily just to ensure they're catching it before it becomes a problem. They should also be canceling their appearances to help contain the spread.

6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I agree that strict precautions should definitely be taken. I wish the affected members a speedy recovery.

Having said that, from my experience even with precaution measures - things still happen. For example: my office was shut down several times due to close contact/positive Covid-19 cases. Fortunately for me I was unaffected - but all those PCR tests with nurses shoving swabs into my nose were not...fun experiences. And I still had to self-quarantine at home for some time.

Once again, wishing the affected members the best - please rest and recover well! Also, ladies and gents of Stage48 - you guys take care too, alright?

• Like Like x 6
  7. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Testing is a given but is there any confirmation on whether the girls are vaccinated? In fact, I've never seen any news on this.

8. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Haven't seen an official statement either, but I vaguely remember:
    - Seira mentioned on her mobame about getting vaccinated
    - Yuna mentioned on her mobame about feeling strong side effects on the 2nd shot
    - Mayu mentioned on a Recomen! episode about getting vaccinated and her arm hurting/feeling heavy afterwards
    We can presume management got them all vaccinated, rather than them individually deciding for themselves.

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    like in many countries, Japan does have 80-90% vaccination rate(of primary doses) ,but low take up on booster shots at this moment, that it is stockpiling and no longer needing reservation to get the a shot

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

In a news i've seen, people fully vaccinated still could get it.

11. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I'm sure most people are aware of this but being vaccinated reduces the chance of serious illness and reduces the possibility of transmission as well. Given how many members have recently tested positive, with some showing symptoms, I just wonder if some members are actually not vaccinated especially since there hasn't been any indication of a mandate by management, nor have they announced that group as a whole are full vaccinated.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Very unlikely they will have serious illness with Omicron variant, especially if they also vaccinated. But high fever, sore throat, coughing, fatigue and sometimes diarrhea....those still affects fully vaccinated, even with booster shots. And vaccinated does not prevent transmission if they have symptoms.

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Many groups have vaccination mandate , not sure if Nogi has it but I'm sure most of them already are fully vaccinated or boosted. and yeah, vaccination helps in preventing serious illness(in Japan terms, what I know is those require ventilation support among others). Asymptomatic , Mild (still can have high fever or other symptoms, but doesn't require medical attention) form the majority of their cases as in many other countries , especially now with vaccination and Omicron being the dominant variant. Omicron also spreads quickly and things are opening up, so cases will just go up and down.

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Most of them have updated their blogs to apologize for the inconvenience caused and they look forward to be back to work as soon as they can.
    I just wish them get well soon!

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    - terrible new single keya-style with controversial center and awful covers panned by fans
    - Aruno's scandal staining group's image forever
    - Other new 5ki girl Okamoto is messed-up too
    - Actually... first day sales the lowest since Girl's Rule
    - MV reshoot with more budged wasted and youtube views lowering down more and more
    - half the group getting covid at some point
    -12(twelve) infections at once

Seems like someone did a macumba to this group, everything is going wrong.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. t_rex

t_rex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Lol what does multiple members being infected have anything to do with this? Is this your first day on Earth and you have no idea how a group works?
    Cause last time I check, Nogi is still a group. Members practice as a group. They appear and perform together as a group. It’s bound to happen eventually and sadly, it has.

If you want to hate, at least find reasons with logic lmao you’re better than this Setcola

• Like Like x 4
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    @t_rex what does it even mean, all these groups work the same, but Nogi's one the only one with all these members being positive to COVID at the same time, for sure it's a remarkable and unlucky event.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Other groups work the same? By releasing less singles, doing less concerts, having less group performances on TV?

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Seems like StinkyCola, the vitriolic clown, is itching for more & more dislikes/disagreements. I just did my part and suggest you all to do so. I wish there was a "middle finger" one, that would be epic, lol.
    Never have I ever seen someone who likes being shit on so much, it's truly concerning. Signs of a masochist, perhaps? Or a possible unfortunate upbringing? It's not Nogi's problem you got spanked and bullied to hell when you were a kid, kiddo.
    What a sad, pathetic, sick in the head individual. For real, GET SOME HELP!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, I've had it with the lot of you.

@SteCola We're tired of the constant "food fights" you instigate in here, saying the same thing over and over and over. You are the definition of a troll. Thus, one year ban.
    @Izzi46 We're a little tired of your reactions too. one month ban.

For the rest of you, we had had it with your constant reporting of anything that goes against your personal narrative. Granted, we have always said you can report anything you want, but some of you complain about every little thing. So take this as an official warning. You guys need to be a little less thin-skinned.

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1