1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka 46 7th single (Boku nanka) 2022/06/01

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by humbal, Apr 1, 2022.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Title: Boku nanka
    Date of release: may 11

rps20220331_102813.jpg

rps20220331_103821.jpg

Senbatsu:

3rd row: ushio sarina, yamaguchi haruyo, takase mana, kageyama yuuka, watanabe miho, takamoto ayaka, miyata manamo, morimoto marie, takahashi mikuni.

2nd row: hamagishi hiyori, higashimura mei, kawata hina, kato shiho, saito kyoko, nibu akari, matsuda konoka, tomita suzuka.

1st row: kamimura hinano, sasaki kumi. Kosaka nao (center), sasaki mirei, kanemura miku.

Boku nanka MV (april 4 at 12:00 pm jst)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Can't say I like the formation tbh. Nao center right after she came back from hiatus? Why? It doesn't seem right especially since she's never been comfortable with being the center. And why does she get to have multiple centers but Katoshi and Miku (and Miipan) can't?

Miho in third row sucks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Kinda expected Nao center. It's fine to me, but I'm worried for her mental health tbh. Hope she doesn't feel discouraged from the group because they'll keep putting her as center. Hinano 1st row is great though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree completely. It pains me to say it, because I love every Hinatazaka member, but dropping Nao back into the center position is just plain frustrating. It makes me worried for her health, and upset for the other members who have worked hard in the interim. Because no matter how much we've seen the others shine in their center positions (especially Katoshi imo), this decision shows us that to management, Nao is expected to always return to the center spot.

For Boku Nanka, I think it could have done just as well with Miipan or even Kyoko center. And what if Nao falls sick again and can't appear in a performance? The choreography has so much center focus at certain points, that poor Nao can't afford to miss out. It's just unnecessary pressure on her.

On the positives, I like the outfits and Hinano front row. Hiyotan in second row is a nice gesture too. I'm sad no other third gens have moved up to second row though-- I was saying this on an other thread, but with the 4th gen on their way I'd really like to see more attention given to Marie/Mikuni/Paruyo. It would be a shame to see the three of them never get a chance to shine.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Kosaka Nao as a center again?! I like her, but didn't she just get back from recovery? :wtf:
    I'm worried about her mental health :(
    I hope she doesn't outwork herself.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I really like the uniform. In the picture it looks blue-ish, but in the First Take teaser it looks more grey-ish. Unique. And, the design is also good, especially the tops. It use shoulderless design but covered by another fabric. Beautiful!!!:1st:

Captain in the first row!!!
    My Beloved Oshimen Nao also got center position. I'm very happy. It is been 2 years since her last center position. Also, she is surrounded by 1ki senpais that give their support to her. Nice!!!:1st:

Can't wait for the MV. It is directed by Andou Hayato that also did many Hinatazaka MV (including one of my favs, Kimi ni Hanashite okitai koto). I hope it will be another amazing MV.:)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    It’s nice. It sounds like a song you’d hear at the end of a movie.

9. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I was hoping they'd go with Saito Kyoko, Kato Shiho (just my bias here 'cuz she's my favorite), or a double center. I'm okay with Kosaka Nao, though, so long as she can handle it mentally and physically (as others have already pointed out).

As far as the song itself, I've only listened to it a couple of times. It's nice and I'm sure it will do fine.

I think @moomookan makes a good point re: the three 3.5 gens. They've just been stuck in the back and are always left out of lots of songs at concerts.

I also think Takase Mana is at a crossroads now that Tokyo Dome is over. She's been given the short end of the stick for quite a while now. I realize that's the reality of the situation as some people are just going to get more than others, so it is what it is, but I still feel for her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Why Sasaki Kumi in front row? Is she graduating so they put her in front row? Also I don’t like nao to be surrounded by 1ki senpai, should surrounded by her gen mate coz she just came back from hiatus and worried about her metal & physical stress but happy for her back to center coz mgm want to be bigger sale in this single even though I want to be surrounded by her fellow gen mate.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Because the group is produced by Aki-P, that's his usual modus operandi.

12. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Hinatazakas makes such good melancholic songs .. Especially the last chorus really hit me <3
    The choreo looks very beautiful, too, I like their interactive parts (and Kumi's smile towards Kosakana in the first chorus is so sweet)

Congrats to Kumi being in the first row, and Hinano first row makes me happy! x)
    I just hope that management had a good reason to make Kosakana the center right after her hiatus. idk, if they do not intend to release any further singles until 4th gen comes in August and they will introduce a senbatsu system right away, and this is the last single with all members, I would see it as a nice move to have her back as a center for this single. It's wishful thinking, tho. They should know, it's risky.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I'm hopeful that 2002 Nen Gumi's "Mou Konna ni Suki ni Narenai" will be included in this single, and with an MV.

• Like Like x 1
  14. worminglads

worminglads Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

New single and Nao's back up front! Also thrilled to find out that Hinano is in the main song's front row.

Other interesting formations (for me at least) include having W-Sasaki as her wings, Katoshi not on the 1st row for the main song, and Miho on the 3rd row.
    ---
    Yeah that sucks, I was really looking forward to her at least moving up a row :(

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I like new song, but there is some bad combination of different parts. As if different part of song were glued together randomly. Chorus sounds touching and remind me something... It's like I've heard something like this before.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I feel the same! For me it reminds me of Nogizaka’s Inochi wa Utsukushii. The melody isn’t identical of course, but something about the verses and members’ singing tone reminds me of the song.

I think Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no is still my favorite “serious” Hinatazaka song, but I’m looking forward to more performances of Boku Nanka.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Waiting for the radio rip. For me the tone quality is bad (or just my mobile phone LOL)
    Like many said, I hope Nad is fine :cry:

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    premiering now

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

The group has once again outdone theirselves. The melody, dance and everything is just so amazing. Some ninja sliced an onion on that part where Kosakana stood up to join the group.
    Makes me wonder why Takahiro-sensei is not the choreographer.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  20. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wow i really like this one. The song and the MV so good.