1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm so happy even this is not a suprised. [hehe]

I don't know why they should wait until this time (about half year pass) but I hope there would be a good reason. Wish Sakura and the rest of them learn English in their last past months for their international debut. ;)

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm very glad Sakura is finally coming back (and Chaewon)!! It's been really strange with her doing so much right after IZ*ONE's breakup, and then going completely radio silent after moving to Korea... I hope the break means that the group has had a lot of time working together and knowing how to best complement each other. If it's really only Sakura and Chaewon together, that'll be quite a surprise to me! There's not many duos in K-Pop.

I'm definitely gonna keep my eye out for future updates on this!

• Like Like x 1
  3. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I don't think it'll be the two of them. Maybe it's because Sakura and Chaewon already have fanbase and peoples already wonder where they will go after the Izone disbanded. There already so many rumor saying they will join the first Source Music x HYBE girl group. This rumor already circulate for long. The announcement just to make it official I think. While the others trainer not yet introduce so to let peoples know about their join it's mean their debut will come near. Chaewon and Sakura already have their own fanbase so i think with this news release maybe they will become face of the group.

But all of it just my thinking... I hope the best for both of them.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

4. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Congrats, I'm happy for them. It is not surprising since they are the most quiet after the disbandment. But there is still circulating conception that spreading on internet that the Sakura and Chaewon is the reason why GFR*END disbanded and many people blame both of the girls.

5. budokanlife014

budokanlife014 Kenkyuusei

The whole "I won't follow this group because of what happened to GFRIEND" is already playing out on social media and boards. I think it parallels the whole Produce scandal when people wouldn't support IZ*ONE because the voting was rigged. A lot of us saw how that played out. Personally I do think GFRIEND was screwed, but at times, life forces people to make obviously imperfect choices.

6. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

It's Source Music who mishandled GFriend and probably the reason why the group didn't renew their contract and the 3 restarted their career as Viviz. Not a fan of GF but from what I've read, Source always go silent when their artists are sick, got into some controversy, comeback/schedule problems, management issues, etc. I also remember there was this GFriend dakimakura merch they had to pull out because Source didn't foresee it could be inappropriate.

People shouldn't blame the two and hopefully be treated well by Source.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It seems bizarre to me that people would blame two other girls who are also just following their own dreams for what management did to another group of girls.

Also, Sakura and Chaewon are signed to both Source Music and HYBE, so hopefully that'll mean they'll be backed by HYBE if SouMu decides to go radio silent on them for whatever reason.

8. claymore

claymore Member

Gfriend actually released 2 mini albums & 1 album with great songs & high quality MVs (imo bcos crossroads, apple & mago are *chef kiss*) plus a pretty good promotions throughout 2020 under Source Music+Hybe right before their disbandment in early 2021, and not a lot of senior groups get that kind of treatment, thats why a lot of people were surprised they didnt renew the contract.. I think the disbandment happened bcos the girls themselves already wants different things at that point of their career, seeing almost all of them joining different agencies (im pretty sure VIVIZ agency would signed all of them if the could lol) and 2 of them even stop pursuing music completely.. and i think Hybe+source itself is not even trying hard enough to keep them, bcos Gfriend popularity at the time is still dwindling down despite their effort in 2020 (both in physical album sales and digital sales)..

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yeah and GFriend members also wanted to have solo activity too but the company never let them to have it.. I remember I watched their interview about it. Now after they left source music they finally can do what they want too. So I think there is no Chaewon and Sakura fault for their disbandment. What make their fans bitter is because they still have some work to do at the time but get cancel because the disbandment announcement. And also because the new girl group where Sakura will join it's rumor will use the concept that actually for GFriend comeback story if they still continue.

But like I said it's just rumor and some theory throw by some fans who feel bitter with what happened to them. I just hope they give Sakura and her new group a chance.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rebel_0

Rebel_0 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  11. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Most people also suspect that the new group name is LESSERAFIM
    [​IMG]

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Basically everyone knows this already, but this is a confirmation directly from HYBE / Source Music that the name of the group will be "LE SSERAFIM".

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Mirochi

Mirochi Kenkyuusei

Something completely irrelevant here. When I saw the name I was very confused before seeing it comes from IM Fearless. If you don't know Serafim is kind of six-winged fire angel. Also there is very famous short story named Serafim.

16. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Actually there is suspicious theory that the group logo somehow resembling a wing of an angel and the reason why the logo is made like that...

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    OMG! So pretty :nosebleed:

19. Rebel_0

Rebel_0 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Dude...who could imagine one of the youngest cute imouto of hkt gonna be a hot sexy gorgeous woman and face of kpop in the future.. hope she will be happy in her new group. Cant wait to see her interaction with twice Jline.

• Like Like x 4