[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Mmphh... I doesn't really follow Nogitanjou.
    Personally, I prefer variety shows such Nogibingo or Nogiskits likely-concept, cause it really could improve their personal variety character for . I think Nogibingo/Nogiskits are really fit for 4th gen and 5th gen now, as Nogichuu recently doesn't really accommodate all members, even all senbatsu members doesn't really show up caused Covid-Limited. I don't know.

Is Nogitanjou more popular than nogibingo/nogiskits?

Or,
    In other hand, Mngmnt is really desperate to improve member's vocal range/character and their music experiences. For 3 consecutive seasons, it makes sense for me. If it would be like that, I think it's not easy, yet it is challenging and also interesting. maybe, I'm going to watch nogitanjou very soon.
    That's why mngmnt make a girl such Aruno becoming center desperately? I don't know.

maybe someone can share their thoughts...

• Like Like x 1
  2. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

3. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Hmm, for me personally I like StarTanjo more as it give more exposure to the girls(I think everyone got a solo song) and exposes them to legend singers, a couple of these singers have become nogi fans and help promote them. Also I think it reaches a wider audience as its much easier to bomb with variety(Skits season 2 had a lot of misses). Its also such a treat to actually see their real ability, its very rare to get a solo song in the concerts and singles so some members just get buried.

Also Japan has been on a dance/performance boom recently hence I do think its a good idea to showcase that Nogi has skill as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

From Nogi Star Tanjou, I think they improved a lot more compared to Doko E and Nogi Skits. Making them dance and sing especially with other veteran singers really boosted their confidents and stage presence a lot as seen on other music shows or any shows the members casted.

Nogiskits as a show is great but to be honest they didnt really put it to use that much on other shows,after all in other variety shows spontaneous are important which is why Nogibingo is great. Nogiskits did set up their character a lot still,like Mayutan character.

Why another season of Star Tanjou with 5ki? Because its easier to make another season for the current existing show. 5ki only show is not the time yet because of the obvious reason.

5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    IMHO Nogi StarTanjou is exactly what @unknownsensei said: A great boost on the girls' confidence. What it is not, a school on singing, at least to a proper degree. However, Nogiskits was the most entertaining thing I have ever experienced that involves J-idols. Far more entertaining than any ...Bingo. At the same time, it is a kind of "umbrella-school" that hones the girls' skills on acting, variety, expressions, character-creation, singing, fishing fans, you name it...

I keep repeating this to other Sakamichi group forums here: I wish they could use the format of Skits for the other groups as well. It is the perfect "laboratory" for every new gen that joins the group(s). In the best sense of course.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    For me, I much prefer Nogibingo format. I enjoyed it immensely when 3rd gen got their own season. Personally I don't like Skits format. Between Skits, Tanjou and Bingo, i would prefer Bingo, then Tanjou, then Skits will be last.
    With Bingo like variety, we can see the girls interaction more and it shows more of their character because it's less scripted.
    Tanjou is still more interesting because we get to see their singing skill. Now I'm really curious how is Nao's singing as someone who said she's not confident with her singing and may not improve however much she practiced. I hope she can gain more confidence through this show.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 7
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 3
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get well soon Ashu & Yamaa!!!

9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    get well soon!

10. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Get well soon, Ashurin and Zukki

11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
  12. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Official website says it's due to space issues:
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65434?ima=4108&pri1=202204

Similar announcement during 4th gen's omitatekai:
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/48046?ima=5244&pri1=201811

• Like Like x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    what do you think?

16. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

I think the real reason is COVID, as some studies found that covid virus droplets can life in some stuff (ex: banners, flowers, gifts, and letters) for up to 7 days or more.

• Like Like x 2
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Asking for your obvious reason.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailers for 'Love Sharing' episodes 2, 3 & 4 with Reno, Nao and Hazuki:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So happy for Nao, Reno and Hazuki, they all look gorgeous and this film will hopefully become a significant boost in their careers. Somehow, I am slightly more happy about Hazuki, this underrated baby!

Any idea if we might have a chance to watch the episodes, subbed, anytime, somewhere?

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    • Like Like x 2