1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If you care to look on some case, this is actually their pattern. The recent case being Hoshino dating in public space, and we dont know what they do in their home. But it's 10 years ago, so maybe you already forget that.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

as expected, Mngemt has decide to looking forward, not going back anymore. it seems that Nogizaka will change slowly or drastically start from here. and In other hands, there is chance that lots of Nogizaka Fans will also quit. I do not know.
    Better do something, than do not anything. Everything has various risk.

11 people of 5th gens, I'm looking forward to it. Personally, I like their concept. "Nogizaka no Zetsubou" (Nogizaka's Darkness), interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Not even a month for Okahina, what a joke. Management has proven now they don't care at all for the fans.

Shin Nogizaka Staruno Tanjo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Management may be lenient, but fans usually aren't. Obviously I'm not supporting abuse from fans, but we know that some of them can be really harsh. Nakanishi and Okamoto have to be prepared to put up with some heat from peppery fans, they won't go easy on those two.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The new Star Tanjo is not Aruno-only show. It is 5th gen show. And, there are many amazing members from this gen that will shine on that show.
    Even if you wrote that as a joke or sarcasm, it just irk me because it sound like you underestimate other members and put Aruno on top of others.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

He's Aruno's biggest secret admirer. Everytime he show up, he talk about Aruno.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

On the contrary, I for sure know there are awesome members, all of them better than Aruno of course. But, judging everything management has done for her during the last single, like the "Nakanishi Aruno feat. Nogizaka" song, centre focused choreography and a 20 minute drama focused on her, it wouldn't be a surprise if they decide to make the show like this [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Poor dude didn't know star tanjou has been around for 2 season. Or maybe for him the first 2 season was staruna tanjou and the next one is staruno tanjou. Poor dude :(

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

I am more curious about the pattern of new star tanjou for 5 gen, in the past star tanjou they had sing and dance (of course), some questionary, and games with star quest. and as I know they never invite the same star quest.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Rangga AG

Rangga AG Kenkyuusei

Welp i actually glad too see aruno and hina coming back to the group,rather than losing 2 members right from the get go its better to hotfix 'em and see what they bring to the table. if they are indeed as great as their fellow 5th and survive the next 2 years i believe fans wouldnt even care anymore about this early scandal and accept them anyway

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well these are the two members I'm excited to see with the rest of the group.
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, Kawasaki Sakura's beauty struck me as hard as Nagi. And being a figure skater is a huge plus as it's not common for idol.
    I can't wait to see more of her. I think I will love the Kanagawa duo of 5th gen.
    Btw, great to hear that her documentary will be released on youtube.
    Now mgmt still owe the Zetsubyou MV, even though it's late, please release it on youtube.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 7
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She really standout among the newly introduced member to me when I saw her show her forehead in introduction video. Then, this one with her as figure skater. I need to know more about her in koujichuu and maybe she will be another my fav member along with Nagi.

On 1:54, Terechan drawing of hand holding microphone is similar to my drawing when I was in college. :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I dont like to make a comparison but Kawasaki, at some angle's, kinda remind me of young Melody from JKT48. She's so pretty..

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    29th single - 9th round Meguri result:
    1. Sugawara Satsuki - 18/18 (7th round sold out)
    2. Inoue Nagi - 18/18 (7th round sold out)
    3. Ichinose Miku - 18/18 (7th round sold out)
    4. Ioki Mao - 18/18 (8th round sold out)
    5. Ogawa Aya - 18/18 (+4) (9th round sold out!!)
    6. Tomisato Nao - 14/18 (+5)
    7. Okuda Iroha - 0/18
    7. Ikeda Teresa - 0/18

Aya now sold out. There is still none for Iroha and Teresa.

Credit @lovefiaa

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    sad seeing Teresa at 0/18 :(

17. Bingo

Bingo Member

[​IMG]
    She's a quiet type girl, doesn't talk much like Nanase.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    29th single - 10th round Meguri result:
    1. Sugawara Satsuki - 18/18 (7th round sold out)
    2. Inoue Nagi - 18/18 (7th round sold out)
    3. Ichinose Miku - 18/18 (7th round sold out)
    4. Ioki Mao - 18/18 (8th round sold out)
    5. Ogawa Aya - 18/18 (9th round sold out)
    6. Tomisato Nao - 18/18 (+4) (10th round sold out!!)
    7. Okuda Iroha - 0/18
    7. Ikeda Teresa - 0/18

Nao sold out too. There is still none for Iroha and Teresa. Not too surprising for Teresa since she hasn't done much other than the docu, but poor Iroha.
    Teresa and Sakura needs introduction episode in Koujichuu asap, hopefully after their omitatekai.

And next Monday is their 1st episode of Star Tanjou...Finally!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So Teresa can be seen on the MV of 5th gen. Just noticed it now after watching the video many times already :^^;:

But the two girls standing at the end of the MV, was that her and Kawasaki Sakura?

As for Iroha, it would be up to her now. Star Tanjo could be one way for her to attract fan support. Wonder who will
    take the stage first and if the format is still the same. Can't wait for the 1st episode.

20. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Kawasaki Sakura is really beautiful

• Agree Agree x 1