1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Mukaichi Team A [Juuryoku Sympathy] (2022/05/11 - 2023/10/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Shonichi : 2022/05/11
    Title : Juuryoku Sympathy

Lineup
    Otake Hitomi, Komiyama Haruka, Chiba Erii, Nakanishi Chiyori, Fukuoka Seina, Honda Hitomi, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin

Set list
    • M01. Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu?
    • M02. Heart no Vector
    • M03. Juuryoku Sympathy
    • MC
    • M04. Suiyoubi no Alice (Komiyama Haruka, Fukuoka Seina, Mukaichi Mion, Chiba Erii)
    • M05. Sono Mama de (Honda Hitomi, Otake Hitomi, Nakanishi Chiyori)
    • M06. Kimi no C/W (Chiba Erii, Komiyama Haruka, Muto Orin)
    • M07. Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru (Fukuoka Seina, Otake Hitomi)
    • M08. Oteage Lullaby (Honda Hitomi)
    • M09. Kinmokusei (Mukaichi Mion, Nakanishi Chiyori, Muto Orin)
    • MC
    • M10. 1994-nen no Raimei
    • M11. Namida ni Shizumu Taiyou
    • M12. Suteki na Sankaku Kankei
    • MC
    • M13. Dessan
    Encore
    • EN01. AKB Festival
    • EN02. Kimi ga Omotteru yori...
    • EN03. Tabidachi no Toki

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1524385735784034305
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1524385686400380934/pu/vid/960x540/FQMJV0NShVEdZnCh.mp4

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1524404027382927361
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/tanabi416/status/1524355095160233984
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos: https://imgbox.com/g/O4Kk1ebA3J

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I can only wish the title means they will be using Team Surprise's first batch of songs and I will get to see my most favourite song on stage for the first time ever ?!

3. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

Really hope this will be the revival-on-stage of Team Surprise 1st Stage.

That will be amazing!!!!

4. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ I do believe it could very well be...
    But then I believe some songs would still be omitted, like my beloved Suiyoubi no Alice... Anyway, just like you I am really hoping for this !!

The only thing, I am getting fed up with Juuryoku Sympathy (the song). It feels so many teams have it in their set list right now. It's an amazing song but it's getting boring.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I also hope that this stage will be with the Team Surprise songs! I love almost all of the songs from both stages of Team Surprise, and I always thought that they should use those songs more. I just took a look again at Team Surprise 1st Stage and although most songs are units but a lot of them can be performed with more members. Since now AKB usually does stages with 8 members, I think most of those songs with 3+ members could be done with 8 members... if some of them are difficult to be done by group then they can be for the unit part. like Kimi no C/W, I can't imagine it with more than 3 members, and it's a perfect unit song too. I remember back then Team B included it as unit in their Waiting Stage, it was great <3

Juuryoku Sympathy is probably the song that has been performed the most from Team Surprise 1st Stage, maybe AKB Festival too but I think it's been done less often. My personal fav songs in this stage are Kimi no C/W, Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru (it's the Acchan/Kojiharu duet, I rarely see people talking about it, I love this song!), Kinmokusei, Kimi ga Omotteru yori... and Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu? (what a great song *-*). but yes I love all the songs lol. it would have been great if another team like Team B did Team Surprise 2nd Stage.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Shonichi lineup
    Otake Hitomi, Komiyama Haruka, Chiba Erii, Nakanishi Chiyori, Fukuoka Seina, Honda Hitomi, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin

7. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Hiichan !!!!!!!
    I'm not expected to see Hiichan here. Last time she didn't perform any stages with Iwatate Team B. Welcome back to the theater Hiichan.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Actually her one and only performance until now since her return from Korea was with the Team B.

9. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    She had performed full stage once. It was Team 8 4th stage on 210624. I still remembered her performing Kanjojo.
    Her one and only time with Team B was on 16th anniversary.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Thanks, i was searching for that.

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1524385735784034305
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1524385686400380934/pu/vid/960x540/FQMJV0NShVEdZnCh.mp4

https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1524404027382927361
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/tanabi416/status/1524355095160233984
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos: https://imgbox.com/g/O4Kk1ebA3J

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Do you guys have any idea how I felt when I read the track list... for just how long have I been waiting to see this song to be performed ? (Well, since it was released actually...)
    I was out of idol world for the last weeks due the personal reasons, and then today I just remembered about A's stage and went to check out this thread... not disappointed! Let's watch the show then !

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's allways nice to watch a stage that has never been performed before. Yes, even though it's a 2012 ~ 2013 creation, it's the very 1st performance at the theater.
    Until now, the songs (all ?) have only been performed during concerts.

the performance started great, though there was some tension for some girls, maybe due to long time without a somewhat "real new" show.
    They took the risk to go with live singing, well at least until the unit songs. In the unit corner I'm that sure

The stage is great, though the production could have added some transition scenes from song to song, it could have bring more life to the performance.

I hope they will be able to show a full team performance soon. Songs like AKB festival lacks density whith only 8 members.

Last edited: May 16, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. moechen

moechen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Hinano
    Kind of late to post my opinion of the A8 shonichi, but this stage was magnificent!

The costumes were very nice. The denim sono mama de outfits were super cute, especially Hiichan's.

It goes without saying at this point, but Hiichan is such a good performer. Her Oteage Lullaby was legendary. That was first AKB performance in a long time that I genuinely felt excited about. If you haven't watched it already, please check it out! I'm surprised no one here talked about it.

I love this setlist. Heart no vector is a kamikyoku (it's one of my favorite 48g songs of all time). Namida ni shizumu taiyou did not seem like a good group performance song to me. There was too much going on and it didn't seem as impactful as it could have been with fewer members. Super excited to watch more performances!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally took the time to watch the shonichi performance of this stage! Some opinions:

• So, this stage is exactly what I wanted! All Team Surprise songs! I wrote a post here before, with a list of my favorite Team Surprise songs, and I never expected that they would actually perform all of the songs that I mentioned, even the ballads o_o I'm lucky lol what a great setlist!!! <3
    • The stage starting with Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu? is just ♡_♡ This song is too good! Heart no Vector is super cute, and they did Juuryoku Sympathy, of course, it's a classic!
    • I enjoyed the unit parts so much *-* Suiyoubi no Alice with Komiharu as center and the colorful clothes, it was very nice! Sono Mama de, I actually loved this and I find Hiichan's costume sooo cute (this one! it was kinda hard to take a good screenshot of it lol). They say later that this costume is new! Kimi no C/W, Erii really suits this song as the center. That's probably the Team Surprise song that is the best as unit, and I always love seeing it performed >.< Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru, this was the most unexpected song in there tbh, I really didn't think they would do this one lol but I'm so glad, this song deserves more love! Seichan and Otake did well! Oteage Lullaby, I think Hiichan did good here, especially since it's a solo stage, it's not easy. However I actually prefer her in songs that are a little less cool. I know she does a lot of cool dance songs since her return (for her center single too) but I think she is better for songs that have a bit of cuteness, like for Sono Mama de, she was perfect in that! well, she got to do both styles in this stage, it's nice. and lastly, Kinmokusei, another song that I love, Miion did so well in this, and they mentioned that their costumes are new! it looks cute with the little yellow flowers!
    • The next part was good too, starting with 1994-nen no Raimei, then it's funny how they went from being all mature and sexy in Namida ni Shizumu Taiyou (especially Komiharu o_o) to a super cute song like Suteki na Sankaku Kankei lol this song is just adorable and Orin/Erii were perfect as centers. I love the part where they fall and sit on the ground, that's too cute! and finally Dessan, very nice and relaxing song to end the main part of the stage *-*
    • The encore was great with AKB Festival (love this song) and the members being all cute together with lots of energy, I love it ^^ then Kimi ga Omotteru yori..., another favorite song of mine that they performed lol. it's so good! and they end the stage with Tabidachi no Toki, it's a little more serious, it's a good song to finish the stage. I like that they included some ballads/slower songs here and there in the setlist. Btw their pink outfits here looked really cute!
    • Some random comments about the members; I think the member that I enjoyed watching the most in this stage is probably Komiharu, she's very good in theater performances, she's a good dancer, she has a good voice, and she makes good expressions for different type of songs but in a natural way. and I wanted to say about Orin, I actually didn't know her very well, and seeing her in this stage, she's very cute, and during the MC parts, she was joking a bit, somehow I thought she would be shy but she's not, she's fun! and then lastly, about Erii, since she's the new center for the next AKB single. I think she actually really looks nice as the center, with her height, long hair and twintails, she also has good proportions and it looks good when she's the center and does the dance, especially in cute/idol songs, which is probably how her center single will be. The only thing where she's lacking is probably her voice. She has a bit of a husky voice? She cracked her voice in Kimi no C/W >.< if she could work on her singing and on making her voice sound more smooth and nice to the ear, that would be great. I think that's the only thing that she's lacking >.<

That's it! Most of my review is me saying how much I love every song haha I just really love Team Surprise XD Like these songs literally make me happy :3 Generally this was a really good performance, and even though this didn't have someone who I consider to be in my favorite members (though I do like Erii, Miion, Komiharu etc.), I really enjoyed it and the girls all did very well. I also love all of their clothes for the whole stage. So yes this is a very nice stage and I would definitely want to see more performances of it!

• Like Like x 4
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't follow the past teams so I'm not sure about this, but during the Team 4 shonichi performance, Megu said that she used to call her previous team as 'Yahho Sahho Team B', and she calls her current team as 'Kuranoo Narunaru Team 4' (Naru is using it too), and I guess for Team A it's 'Mukaichi On-On Team A'. it seems like this is a thing between the girls, it's cute [hehe]

20. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    It's a whole thing with the girls now lol, we got Mukaichi On-On Team A, Ariga-Tagu-Tagu Team K, Asai Nami-Nami Team B, and Kuranoo Naru-Naru Team 4 [hehe][hehe] (Source)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1