1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Taguchi Team K [Saka Agari] (2022/04/25 - 2023/10/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Shonichi : 2022/04/25
    Title : Saka Agari

Lineup
    Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takahashi Ayane, Taguchi Manaka, Hattori Yuna, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamabe Ayu

Set list
    • M01. Tenohira
    • M02. Sakaagari
    • M03. Hitei no Requiem
    • M04. Sono Ase wa Uso wo Tsukanai
    • MC
    • M05. End Roll (Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu, Shimoguchi Hinana, Taguchi Manaka)
    • M06. Wagamama na Nagareboshi (Takahashi Ayane, Yamabe Ayu)
    • M07. Ai no Iro (Hattori Yuna, Shimoguchi Hinana, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki)
    • M08. Dakishimeraretara (Taguchi Manaka, Ichikawa Manami, Takahashi Ayane)
    • M09. Mushi no Ballad (Yamauchi Mizuki)
    • MC
    • M10. Furi shite Mane shite
    • M11. Umi wo Watare!
    • M12. Machikado no Party
    • MC
    • M13. Fan Letter

Encore
    • EN1. Fugiri
    • EN2. Hanpa na Ikemen
    • MC
    • EN3. To be continued.
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1518587028731953152
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1518586965444100097/pu/vid/960x540/5smjclzXr6j7aFlU.mp4

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1518606499513200643
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos: https://imgbox.com/g/QXr2aq7SIP

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  2. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Yay , my favorite team stage is back , love the songs in this stage. Especially, Saka Agari and Umi wo Watare.

3. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Good units in this one but I am unfamiliar with the group songs so I guess it will still feel fresh in a way...

4. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

This stage is full of my favorite songs. Can't wait to watch the shonichi.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Shonichi lineup
    Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takahashi Ayane, Taguchi Manaka, Hattori Yuna, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamabe Ayu

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Well I don't like Saka Agari as a stage, so my expectations were low... and they were not exceeded. D:

None of the members performing today are really known for high-tension performances, (aside from Hinana and Manami who were at 200% as usual), and it kind of showed. I wish it was more energetic and throwing themselves into the dance moves. I kind of felt the same with Team 4, like they were holding themselves back a bit. I hope this is just shonichi nerves.

I liked that they refreshed the costumes, using some recent concert outfits which look more modern than the aging original stage costumes. That said, I wish they'd chosen some more colorful costumes. It was a very monochrome and desaturated stage, which perhaps added to the feeling of low energy. But looking at recent singles and concerts, it seems our current costume department is not so big on colour. D:

I was surprised at the choice of Zukki for Mushi no Ballad. I get that she's the big push, but I wish they'd chosen a stronger singer. I was expecting Manaka for Mushi, and Zukki as Dakishimeraretara centre, not the other way round. I hope Odaeri gets Mushi when she's in the stage.

Ayane is so fucking kawaii I cannot take it. I predicted her for Wagamama and Dakishimeraretara, and she rocked both of them. I'm glad this stage has these kind of units for her.

Despite this seeminingly negative post, I'll be watching where this stage goes from here. A lot of my fave members did not perform today, so I'm looking forward to see what positions Tomu, Yuami, Odaeri, Zunchan, Hamachan, Hinako, etc receive.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1518587028731953152
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1518586965444100097/pu/vid/960x540/5smjclzXr6j7aFlU.mp4

https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1518606499513200643

Photos: https://imgbox.com/g/QXr2aq7SIP

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Watched the shonichi , sounds great just as expected. Had forgotten this stage also has the baseball song. Another favourite song of mine. Ayane and Manaka really suit the tracklist and Hinana and Mogi like always carry the K vibe.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    The Corona Stage.

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2022.05.30 Stage.
    members (8): ichikawa manami・okuhara hinako・oda erina・kobayashi ran・hama sayuna・muto tomu・mogi shinobu・yamane suzuha

Everything I thought was missing in terms of members and energy on Asai Team B stage was present on this Team K performance. I think the two main reasons for this is the setlist, after the opening ballad, is one high energy song after another. and the selection of members for this stage. I did not see the shonichi so I was not able to see taguchi captain but as Hinako said during introductions, "we can't lose if boss Tomu is here" (what i love/hate about Japanese language is the double meaning here: 1. Muto Sr can handle anything 2. Any member not doing their best has to answer to the Boss backed by boss Mogi) other members included 2 of the hardest working and selfless members in all 48 kingdom, ran kobayashi and manami ichikawa. Team K spirit was present last night. Also, boss tomu slayed mushi no ballad.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the shonichi performance of this stage! My opinions:

• I actually forgot quite a lot of the songs in this stage except some of the unit songs, so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it... but after seeing it, it was a good setlist in general, I liked quite a lot of the songs especially the first part, the final song To Be Continued (great song that I remembered of course lol), and some of the unit songs. it's a pretty good setlist!
    • For the unit songs part; I enjoyed End Roll the most! with Manami, Mogi, Hinana and Manaka. They did great, they were really cool! it's not easy to do this song and sing live too. Around the end, a member (it was Mogi I think) forgot to sing the start of her line >.< The choreography is intense, I'm surprised they even managed to sing the whole song. then Wagamama na Nagareboshi, this was cute. Ayane is adorable! For Ai no Iro, I really liked their dresses here, it's pretty! I think they mention later that they're new costumes. then Dakishimeraretara, I understand the choice of Manami in this song but I was surprised with Manaka and Ayane being in this o_o Among the members who were here, Yuuna would have been perfect for this. but she said later during the MC that she usually gets mature songs like Zipper and Dakishimeraretara, this might be why they didn't give it to her this time... but yes I still think she would be more suitable. then lastly, Mushi no Ballad by Zukkii. I have to be honest, I didn't think this song really suits her >.< Maybe she was a bit nervous. She did a little better around the very end though. I would have expected maybe Mogi or Manaka for this song ^^;
    • They had a lot of fun and energy during Machikado no Party, also in Hanpa na Ikemen and in To Be Continued. it was nice to see :3
    • I found the MC parts of this stage enjoyable, the girls were fun and there was a good chemistry between members like Mogi, Manami, Hinana and Yuuna. Some things that I could understand; in the intro MC, Yuuna said that she danced so hard that her bangs were really wet and she lost an earring (that they find on the ground) lol. in the MC after the units, Mogi talked about how intense the dancing is for End Roll. Yuuna said that she wants to see a version of Wagamama na Nagareboshi with Mogi and Hinana XD They said that there aren't even costumes for their size lol. the next MC was about their lesson, some girls praised Tomu for helping them a lot (she wasn't in this performance but they talked about it). then Manami talked about a cute part that she had with Mogi during Machikado no Party, she said that was a little embarassed during rehearsals since it was in front of the juniors, Mogi mentioned that the 17th gen kenkyuusei were during the rehearsals to watch ^^ They also said that Mogi sings the most during rehearsals. There was a really cute moment between Mogi and Ayane in this MC! and a funny moment between Mogi and Yuuna, Yuuna was complimenting Mogi but Mogi said that it sounded like bad-mouthing lol.
    • About the members; if I have to say who I enjoyed watching the most in the performances, it would be Mogi and Manami, they were great! Hinana and Yuuna as well. Yes they're the same 4 members that I found entertaining during the MC lol. I really like their energy and they're very natural on stage, good dancers, good voices, good expressions, funny etc. they are perfect for Team K, they have that spirit, what I would expect for this team! I also thought Ayane is really cute, this team also needs this kind of member and I think she's a good choice! I didn't know this, but she actually has a nice voice, I noticed during Dakishimeraretara. I also thought Manaka did well, but she looked a little nervous? Maybe because she is captain. She cried in the end of Fan Letter ;_; I think she can do well as captain so I hope she gains confidence!

That's it! Overall this stage was enjoyable and the girls did well! I know I won't have the time for it but if I could, I would like to watch more perfomances with different members, and also with the same members that I liked watching here, they were entertaining. it was fun to watch ^^

• Like Like x 5
  12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    220917 Afternoon stage MC Cuts

Opening MC Theme: Whats something you've noticed you've become able to do before you knew it?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mogi: Waking up without an alarm. But today I overslept... Perhaps I should stay over at the theater?
    Manami: Same as Mogi, I can wake up without an alarm. Today beforre I woke up, I dreamt that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was shaving my eyebrows off...
    Manaka: Recently, I've found myself matching clothes with those around me. I wore sandals today, and the other members came wearing them as well.
    Hinana: I can get excited just from standing on this stage! No, just from being in the dressing room, I get energy!
    Ayu: I didn't have any physical strength, until we started doing muscle training for Nemohamo Rumor. I could only do the dance for about 5 seconds.
    Tomu: I'm now used to saying 'good morning', regardless of the time of day, so I feel I'm suited to this work now. Today, I'm going to smile at everyone whose eyes meet mine.
    Ranchan: The opening of this stage is really physically tiring. But lately, I've been running everyday to build endurance. So I'm not as tired anymore.
    Hinako: I feel I've become more mature.
    Everyone: Really??
    Tomu: Sorry, we all laughed at that.
    Hinako: I used to be childlike, but I feel I've become a beautiful and neat adult.
    Tomu: The audience is also laughing now. When did this happen to you?
    Hinako: A year ago!
    Tomu: REALLY?

2nd MC Theme: What sort of event would you organise for AKB?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ayu: Previous Team K had a competitive eating competition, right? I want to do that! Fans could even participate remotely. I've eaten 115 strawberries in a row before. And 100 bowls of wanko soba.

Mogi: In the past, AKB held a sports day, right? In... Budoukan?
    Hinana: It was Tokyo Dome!
    Mogi: Wow, AKB is amazing! Well at that time, I was chosen to run the 50m race, but I wanted to participate in arm wrestling. During rehearsal, I beat a male manager in arm wrestling! So, let's hold another and really emphasise the arm wrestling!
    Hinana: I also want a sports festival. Since I'm good at sports! I was the best in my grade at repetitive side jumps. Perhaps because my legs are long. I could do 20 more jumps than the girl in 2nd place.

Hinako: I want to hold a project to overcome your fears. For example, challenging those who hate bugs to eat them! And I...
    Mogi: Hinako is?
    Hinako: A bug? No, I'm in charge, so I'll be the referee.

3rd MC Theme: For filming a MV, where should the members go, and what should the concept be?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Manaka: Team K won the HADO competition! The prize is an MV, shot via iPhone. The location will be Okinawa, the same as the senbatsu!
    Tomu: I want to shoot an MV for Machikado no Party at USJ.
    Manami: I want a song with an energetic performance. I like crazy songs, so I'd pick Erai hito ni naritaku nai.

Hinana: For location, it has to be Okinawa. Team K had a famous concert in Okinawa, so I strongly associate Okinawa with Team K. For song, of course it's Yuuhi Marie!*
    Tomu: Manaka, do you know this song?
    Manaka: I've never sung it.
    Tomu: I also like Yuuhi Marie. I was part of the original senbatsu after all.

Ranchan: Let's try to be cute. Shamu Neko, while all dressed as cats. Like in the Heavy Rotation MV!
    Mogi: That will be tough for this 25 year old.

Hinako: I want to see Mogi doing something cute.
    Mogi: Are you looking for a fight?
    Hinako: Mogi has quite a cool image.
    Ranchan: Wagamama Nagareboshi with Tomu and Mogi.
    Mogi: Well, you should aim for 1st place next time in HADO and request that then.

Tomu and Mogi's reaction to having to perform Wagamama na Nagareboshi:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

*Team K mention Yuuhi Marie all the time, they are obsessed with this song, it must be considered a hidden gem among the members. Off the top of my head:
    220807 afternoon show Hinana's says Yuuhi Marie would be part of her dream stage lineup.
    220807 evening stage Hinana says she's been telling Manaka all about Yuuhi Marie
    220804 evening stage Manami says she wants to perform Yuuhi Marie at Budoukan
    220804 evening stage Mogi hopes Yukirin is a fan of the song

• Like Like x 5
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/06/27 Saka Agari
    Members:
    Onishi Momoka, Okuhara Hinako, Oda Erina, Kobayashi Ran, Shimoguchi Hinana, Muto Tomu, Yamane Suzuha, Yumoto Ami

if the video does not show watch the video here

2022/07/05 Saka Agari
    Members:
    Oda Erina, Kobayashi Ran, Shimoguchi Hinana, Hattori Yuna, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamabe Ayu, Yumoto Ami

2022/07/08 Saka Agari
    Members:
    Shimoguchi Hinana, Takahashi Ayane, Taguchi Manaka, Hattori Yuna, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yamane Suzuha, Yumoto Ami

I love the End Roll performances, the girls look so cool :cute: Overall they all perform well. also Odaeri looks pretty, I like her hair like this!

• Like Like x 1
  14. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    230107 Afternoon performance, MC cuts

MC Theme: What are your aims for 2023? Watch with video

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Manaka: Seriously... I want to make friends.
    Zunchan: Pitiful... Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to say that!
    Tomu: You don't have friends?
    Manaka: I seriously feel bad about this, but only one person sent me a Happy New Year message. And it was a graduated member.
    Tomu: It's a fine line between being friends or not...
    Manaka: Not even a friend. A junior. A graduated junior.
    Tomu: Do you have any friends?
    Manaka: No... ;-;
    Tomu: How don't you have any???

230107 Evening performance, Muto Tomu Birthday MC cuts

Opening MC theme: What do you want to do with Tomu before she graduates?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mogi: I want us to do a unit together. We've done them before, but not for a while, so let's do it one more time... But even if that can't happen, let's keep going to karaoke together after you graduate.
    Yuami: I want us to appear in a Boku no Taiyou stage together. Tomu appeared for Saho's birthday stage, but I wasn't there. I even asked the manager backstage right now to arrange it!
    Manaka: I've tried to go out to eat with Tomu, but every time I've been betrayed... Please invite me Tomu!
    Hinana: I also want to eat with Tomu. I've known Tomu since I was in grade school. So now I'm 21, let's go for an adult dinner with Tomu.
    Zunchan: Tomu and I, we have opposite images. I had Tomu try doing my hair and makeup today, and I want to try dressing Tomu in my clothes, and take photos.
    Tomu: Zunchan's wish might be difficult, but I think I can do everything else asked so far!
    Ayane: Tomu always calls me cute. We don't have to go out for a meal, but I want to talk more!

Hinako: Tomu's been taking care of me for a looong time.
    Tomu: Has it been that long?
    H: She's quite petty, it's annoying. Even if we have a minor disagreement, her arguments are so strong, I always lose. She's really smart. It's like a debate.
    T: I'll definitely win.

Unit MC Theme: When you think of Tomu, you think of Orin & Oguri. So, are you a cat person or a dog person?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cat: Hinana
    Dog: Hinako, Zunchan, Mogi

Hinako: Hugging my dog, it releases seratonin, you know? It's so relaxing.
    Hinana: I love it when my cat comes and sleeps on my lap... I can't move!"

Zunchan: I met Oguri for the first time this week. He was bigger than I imagined!
    Mogi: Right.
    Zun: He's a big lump.

MC Theme: Memories of Tomu

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Zunchan: I couldn't go back to my parents house for New Years, and when I spoke to Orin, she invited me to hers. I was sat round a big table with Tomu, Orin, and all the Muto relatives.
    Tomu: My niece really likes you!

Hinana: When Tomu wanted to start streaming games, I went to her house to help set it up.
    Tomu: What is a capture card? What is OBS? Hinana helped with it all.

Manaka: The other two have stories about going to Tomu's house, but I've never been... And we haven't gone to dinner... I want to know about Tomu's personality.

Mogi: Duing the break between stages, on SHOWROOM, Tomu gave everyone in Team K New Year money. When she graduates, I'll be the senior member in charge... The minimum amount was 1000 yen... I'll have to work hard...

Hinako: At the Budokan concert, I was talking with Tomu in the dressing room. I said, wait until I'm 20, then we can all go out drinking together. A few hours later, she announced graduation. She didn't wait... I was mad!

Ayane: Tomu and I often talk about games together. When we were filming in Tottori, we were in the same room, and wanted to play Pokemon together, but I couldn't download it. Well, I've downloaded it now, so Tomu, let's play together!

Hinako: I'm turning 20 this year. When I'm 20, I'll have to speak more considerately.
    Mogi: 18th gen are joining. When you're 20, perhaps you'll be the one receiving their age bullying? (Hinako always teases her seniors over their age.)
    Hinako: I need to be like Tomu. I want to learn from Tomu. If she has lectures, I'll attend, even if I have to pay for it.

• Like Like x 4
  15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    It's been a while since I've done one of these but Mayuu's debut K stage was fun :)

230515 Saka Agari
    Ichikawa Manami, Onishi Momoka, Kobayashi Ran, Shimoguchi Hinana, Hattori Yuna, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamabe Ayu, Masai Mayuu

Opening MC Theme: Routine before and after a stage

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Momoka: On a day with two performances, Between the 1st and 2nd, I make sure to eat and sleep a lot!
    Manami: Before the performance, I prepare my costumes. I take all the costumes from the hangers and arrange them in order of the songs. I've been doing this since I was a research student. After the performance, I eat the gifted snacks. Today we had ice cream!
    Hattori: Before the performance, I try to talk with all the members, and tidy the dressing room.
    Hinana: Before the stage, I make sure to talk with each member. Today, when I went round everyone in a circle, I brought Mayuu with me to talk to everyone.
    Ayu: Before performances, I check my bangs. I fix them with hairspray, and test they are secure by headbanging.
    Zukki: Before the performance, I make sure to check what kind of lunch I have, and also make sure to find out what the other members are eating. :)
    Ranchan: After the stage, we have protein drinks. Hattori and I have banana flavour. Momoka was the only one who brought chocolate flavor, so one day Momoka will have banana flavor. Today is my first stage with black hair; am I cute? Wota: YEAH!
    Mayuu: There is hot water in the dressing room before the performance, so I always drink a cup of soup or miso soup. But today I was too nervous to drink...
    Zukki: Enjoy today to the fullest, and if you come perform with us a 2nd time, drink plenty of soup then!

Unit MC Theme: Since Mayuu is here, let's talk about our KKS days.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mayuu: I'm still only a kenkyuusei, so I haven't experienced promotion... I'm so glad I was able to come out on stage with you today... *cries*
    Members: AAAH! *panic hugging*
    Hinana: *also crying*
    Momoka: Hinana, you're supposed to be a senpai!

Momoka: When we found out the teams were going on hiatus, Mayuu was seriously crying behind the stage. Now you're here, is it fun?
    Mayuu: It's fun!

Ayu: As a kenkyuusei, I was able to appear in every stage other than Team 8's. I think my stamina at that time was incredible.

At this point Momoka and Hinana realise they were never KKS, so only one member of this MC actually had KKS experience to talk about lol

Momoka: Even though I wasn't a KKS, in the beginning Team 8 had rules against dying your hair and doing your nails.

Hinana: I joined Team K immediately. I was in elementary school, so I thought it was normal.
    Momoka: We actually only joined 3 months apart. I thought Hinana was much more senior.

MC Theme: About today's Team K

[​IMG]

Hattori: Today's Mayuu, wasn't she worried about joining Team K, which has such a scary image? Yet Mayuu chose to appear in such a team. She had to learn my position, and when I was teaching her, I thought her dancing was really amazing.
    Hinana: She's already K.
    Hattori: With her adition, K is refreshed.
    Hinana: Mayuu definitely wants to join K.

MC Theme: Q&A with Mayuu

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Momoka: KKS usually have a fixed hairstyle, but Mayuu has changed to ponytail? Even though your hair is down in the promo pics...
    Mayuu: I usually wear ponytails in my free time, and today I didn't want to disturb the make up staff...

Manami: Are you scared of me? I was watching rehearsals yesterday, and Hattori said to Mayuu, 'It's no good like this. If you're not careful Manami will get mad.' I heard from the manager that afterwards, Mayuu started crying cause she was so scared...
    Mayuu: Because of team K's reputation for being tough... I felt cornered... I really respect Manami and your dance skill!

Ranchan: Which suits me better, blonde or black hair?
    Mayuu: I... Both!

Team K Saikyou!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Team K pose and 17th gen pose.

https://twitter.com/y_y_yuchann/status/1658053976963809286

Mayuu was in Hattori/Hinako's usual position, which meant she got to centre Ai no Iro. Really suitable unit for her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    3 mountain performance tonight.
    2023.07.21 yamauchi yamane yamabe
    山⛰️️

Add the river, the sky, the tunnel, big west, little field. Very auspicious

市川愛美・上見天乃・大西桃香・小田えりな・下口ひなな・山内瑞葵・山根涼羽・山邊歩夢

Ichikawa, Uemi, Onishi, Oda, Shimoguchi, Yamauchi, Yamane, Yamabe