1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Have you prepared a shuffle page yet? For example, the 2017 page starts with
    "AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle was a Team Shuffle that happened at the AKB48 12th Anniversary concert on December 8, 2017. The official team changes went into effect on April 1, 2018,"
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_12th_Anniversary_Shuffle

If you prepare a new page, you can use "will go into" which can easily be changed to "went" after the fact.

For selfish reasons, I would like a reference when moving all the threads when the time comes (I will still check the official site).

Or is the page already there and search can't find it?

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    It’s already created and linked on the AKB48 page under “AKB48 Team Shuffles”

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_16th_Anniversary_Team_Shuffle

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you struggle to find it again, you can also always check the Anniversary Stage page, and at the announcements at the bottom, the shuffle page is linked ^^ (Sadly) the list isn't 100% accurate anymore because of a lot of graduations since the announcement, but I'm sure the relevant threads have probably moved to the graduated section already anyway

4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The chart of COVID cases was getting a bit overwhelming so I broke the list up by year and made the 2020 and 2021 lists collapsible. The 2022 list is already a bit long but hopefully this makes it easier to navigate

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  5. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Finally...... I've finally finished updating every active AKB48 members' trivia sections with trivia from Japanese sources (mostly AKPedia). My hope is that this will help new and old fans learn more about the active members, especially as we move into the bright future the current Senbatsu is forging.
    Going through this exercise I learned a lot about longtime Team 8 members that really impressed me. AKB has a surprisingly strong batch of girls!

Please correct any typos if you see them as you browse member pages in the future. Please also add trivia on your own oshi's pages if I missed anything. I've done this for AKB and Hinatazaka now, but I don't have the stamina to do it for other groups (lol). If we can get more trivia down for at least our personal favorite members, I think it could be a great contribution.

I also noticed there are a lot of old core AKB members with very sparse trivia sections. I added over 4,000 characters of trivia to Kuramochi Asuka's page, but she's just one of many. It's a shame, but there's not much we can do besides add trivia whenever we get the motivation...

P.S., how did you guys all get the Wiki48 editor button under your usernames?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You should pm @kanjo, @Kuura, or @Cristafari, as admins they should be able to give you that badge

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    “Finally...... I've finally finished updating every active AKB48 members' trivia sections with trivia from Japanese sources (mostly AKPedia).”

Did you mean 48pedia?

added: if you want some trivia, this Ja wikipedia page lists a number of Love Berry models. I just checked Imaizumi Yui, and while other modeling activity is listed, Love Berry isn't.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラブベリー

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  8. moomookan

Oshimen:
    The official name of 48Pedia is AKPedia.... It's written on the homepage and logo in katakana as Ekepedia... Since it's a pun on AKB... エーケービー becomes エケペディア... :|

The only appearance in Love Berry I can find for Zuumin is the January 2016 issue. Her Japanese Wikipedia page says that's the only appearance as well. Since she's not a regular model, I'll leave it off her trivia for now.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. darky123

darky123 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  10. moomookan

Oshimen:
    The official site just updated the members’ profiles, and sorted them by their new teams. Is this a sign we should update the wiki with new team order? Or are we waiting for the first new stage shonichi?

11. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Well I think it can be edited now, since the official site says so.
    E.g. editors normaly only move a member's threat to the grad section when their profile is gone from the official site, not when they had their Grad ceremony, so why now waiting for their first performance? :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mods moved the threads and galleries, if that makes any difference.

• Like Like x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The "first new stage shonichi" is today anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    P.S. Some editing might be in order for this sentence:

"AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle was a Team Shuffle that happened at the AKB48 16th Anniversary concert on December 8, 2021. Team 8 members will have kennin positions with their new team and with Team 8. The official teams were scheduled to take effect on February 6, 2022, but was postponed due to the cancellation of the New Teams Concert."

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_16th_Anniversary_Team_Shuffle

(I would put an s at the end of team - kennin positions with their new teams - and change the tense)

• Like Like x 1
  15. FlowingColors

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    If you can't upload new photos what you gonna do with the teams' images on the right of each team's page? It's weird to have the former team's profile pictures there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I'm for removing the former team's profile pictures in the teams pages as well. It's confusing and it's better to keep only the current team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. FlowingColors

Thanks!
    Good that I prepared them weeks ago ^^ About the size, I knew they were too large, but since nobody complained I waited to change it with this update. (What I just did) :fear:

Btw-
    All members team information need to be updated.

20. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I’ve removed the team photos like Aka and gvstavvss suggested. It looks a bit sparse now, but I agree it doesn’t make sense to show a photo of the old lineup (hard to believe that was four whole years ago!)

• Winner Winner x 1