1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 10th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE (2022.05.14 - 15)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Expect it around 10 or 11 months from now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

This is how big the chants make a difference, the live is so amazing.
    Setlist after the singles section are kinda random,not too bad though.Can't wait to see what we are gonna get tomorrow.

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    my thoughts for tomorrow after watching that:
    1) Almost capacity cheers if not pre covid chants from the start
    2) more graduated members , especially those still with N46 LLC or partners/associates , to bring the house down . maybe different from today , original Influencer W-centers of Maiyan-Nanase anyone?
    3) double encore
    4) something big(and hopefully happy) to be announced. next singles maybe or dramas. maybe summer tour too
    5) some other out of this world surprises

4. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I hope for Maiyan to show up, somehow. I truly miss her. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Agreed. The early part was eerily quiet in such a big stadium. Then Ikoma shows up as center for Seifuku no Mannequin and *bam!* everyone got into it. I'm not sure it happened live at the stadium, but for me at home after the first line of Seifuku no Mannequin, I cheered, "IKOMA!" Wish there was more, but still good to see.

6. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Almost a year, eh? Hopefully by then, I've bought every single birthday live Bluray. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  7. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

ํI viewed from Thailand,via stagecrowd. Very good signal and sound.

I'm very happy to see fan chant even if still not 100% (still missing call member name).The root of Nogi is concert with sound of fan.

Last time I heard fan sound was 8th BD concert, 2 years ago.Waiting Japan to open tourist visa then I'll attend summer concert at venue again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

wait for hori

9. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I just bought Stagecrowd ticket for day 2 - hopefully the service is good enough for me here (in Malaysia). I was occupied for most of today, so I missed day 1. I'm not really a concert kind of guy, but 10th year is a landmark anniversary, so why not. Looking forward to it!

My only other experience using Japanese streaming service was NJPW World (New Japan Pro Wrestling) the quality could be...uneven most of the time, and decent at best. Perhaps it's my own crappy internet connection. Hoping for the best!

10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The chants are great and all but I hope there are no after effects.I already saw some Japanese twitter about, with this being one of the biggest stadium it could become big deal if there is.

Well in my opinion,it should still be in the safe zone although obviously there are quite a lot of on purpose chant,majority still holding back the volume which I think will be fine.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, i am worried about that too. but being an outdoor stadium, the airflow should ensure that there will be no recycled air and if everyone was wearing their mask correctly, although not a zero risk, it should somewhat control the risk

12. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Stagecrowd is a really good service, in my experience. I’ve never had particularly big issues with New Japan World, but I’d still say Stagecrowd is smoother.

On another note, I’m one of those absolute madmen who really likes modern Nogi, so I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s show. Hoping for “Wilderness World” and, if Yoda is cleared(and I’m not getting my hopes up), “Zabunzazabun” and “Nigemizu.” Yes, I realize how unlikely two of those are regardless of Yoda’s status.

• Like Like x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Bought my Day2 ticket too, hoping for Synchronicity Maiyan center and Nigemizu Yoda-Momo center...LOL... I know the later is a stretch, but at least hoping one of them would happen.

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Probably one of the best BD lives to date imho. Perhaps because we got to see Ikomachan and Marika. I really enjoyed the setlist and was happy to see Skydive performed. I swear I See… should’ve been a single release.

I glad they payed homage to OG members on the big screens while performing the songs. Letting Ayane and Renachi double center for Barrette was the right decision by mgmt. Hat’s off to Kakki and Kubochan making Kikkake sound better. Sorry Asuka w.

On a technical note, the use of drones and fish eye shots were nicely done. The only negative from the concert, really nitpicking, was the vocals with orchestra. It sounded like they were in a massive echo chamber.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I think we’re in for a BIG surprise.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Still cruising and riding the high from the first day it's keeping me awake for now. Some things I want to put down so I don't forget.
    1. 5th Gen sharing stage with their senpai right from the start is pure joy. Nagi-chan is just too good.
    2. IKOMA! MARIKA! It's been a while. 4th and 5th Gen have not met them before. I wish I knew if they gave any advice to them. Also, isn't Ioki a Marika oshi? I hope they talked.
    3. There were some songs today I thought would be sung tomorrow. Like wasn't today supposed to be only up to SayoImi? I wonder what they'll have in store for tomorrow?
    4. There wasn't enough Under songs. Where was Ano Hi? Or Shitto no Kenri? Jyuusan nichi? UmaMama? If this is a nit to pick hopefully they do it for tomorrow.
    5. Looking forward to Actually...
    6. Fan chants do make the concert enjoyable. I am absolutely expecting that there may be an outbreak from this concert
    7. Yoda on mobame!
    My brain fried from lack of sleep so I'll see about it tomorrow too

• Like Like x 3
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's everyone's wish to see graduates but I still can't believe it - Ikoma and Marika! Very happy of course, so happy I'm still processing if it's real, haha. Which makes you think who's gonna show up tomorrow. Kikkake still playing with my emotion. I think it's the 1st time Aitakatta performance got me pumped up. Fans chanting (I mean just to have a crowd that big) really liven up the atmosphere.

And yup, look at those 5th gen. It's been a while already but it feels like now they are 100% certified Nogizaka members. Starting with the fun/ny live stream earlier then sharing the stage, running around with their senpai. If that doesn't make you excited for the future of this group, I don't know what will. Savour the happiness of today, prepare for more tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I was wondering who fell down. Sasuga…

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    LOL as expected

• Like Like x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Like Like x 4
  20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hmm . Kageana by management/staff representative?

seems it reverted back to muted cheers. Probably will need something big like yesterday to bring it back