1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 10th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE (2022.05.14 - 15)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 20, 2021.

1. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

At first they(at stadium) silent. But start to some chant at Synchronicity. And then everyone gone crazy when Maiyan shout at start of Girl's rule and then call her name. The atomosphere build up so hight.Also for Naa-chan I heard many one call her name during walking at encore.

2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    It's impossible not to chant or scream. This concert is by far the best in the last 2 years. :1st:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It was really a concert full of surprises. I got my wish, Synchronicity with Maiyan center and much more...!!

Before the concert, I was kinda positive that both Maiyan and Nanase will appear. And when Nanase did appear, and the fact that they kept singing newer songs other than Synchro, I was 99% convinced that Maiyan will appear. Even though Nanase was never my oshi, it was good to see her and I did cry a little, Mizuki cried too which is surprising.

Obviously I cried when Maiyan finally appeared. Ume always did a good job, but Synchronicity is just Maiyan's trademark. She is just so graceful as always. What a treat!!

But Ikuchan...Ikuchan... I was shocked. After KimiShika, I was prepared that the next song will be Actually, but then she just appeared, OMG!!...I was in disbelief. Biggest surprise of the night for sure.
    And it's so funny when she bumped into a member during the choreography, I guess she was out of rhythm after a few months[hehe]

And all 3 back for encore plus Takayama and Matsumura, I was overjoyed to see them interacting with other members.
    Maiyan's Girls Rule screams one last time!!

Thank you for the 10 years Nogizaka!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

All I can say is... WOW! Maiyan's presence meant everything to me! I wish I was there :cry:
    Thank you for the 10 years, Nogizaka!! I'll always be a faithful fan :chuffed:

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wow!!! I didn't want to keep my hope so high for Ikuta. After she left I already accepted there was no Erika for this very special event. I would've been satisfied already after Nanase and Mai appeared. But deep inside I want to see her of course.

Then boom!!! Such a grand entrance. I was shaking when I saw it was her. Obviously, the highlight of this event for me. Can't ask for more.
    What a blast. Happy 10 years Nogizaka!!!

6. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Its a great day, great live. Both day appearances have been amazing, the fans can't hold back the chants after they appeared just shows how big they are in Nogizaka history. The setlist have been great, hoping for more grad but at the same time its a good call to show more the current nogi instead of the past.
    The current nogi members especially the kouhai already shown us what they able to do as an idol and its all us the fans turn to support them for another 10 years to go.

Aruno back to Actually center is not so suprising and the song fits her more because the singing part was made for her in the first place. I'm glad the management learnt from the past and keep the double center dance as it shows the members more which is what the fans want.
    Can't wait for Manatsu Zenkoku Tour soon, although at the same time we know there will be something happening there especially someone with the same name.

7. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Was a little disappointed not to have more grad members coming to the event, especially MaiMai or Nanamin. Can foresee that Manatsu may grad this summer when she centered SayoImi for 10th BDL

• Like Like x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Maiyan’s entrance gave me chills because they opened double doors signifying the doors she had left in Shiawase MV.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, I am dreading that Manatsu will announce grad soon, with her grad being final day of Meiji, almost half expecting it . On her birthday, it is Miyagi live , so i think unlikely there if anything is announced.

Highly unlikely for Nanamin or members who have retired from showbiz and did not appear much after that, to have an appearance in the concert anyway. as for others like MaiMai, well I may be wrong, she's mostly doing some dramas and movies and she's not with N46 LLC, making it harder. Ikuchan is also no longer with N46 LLC , but I guess since Ohta Pro was her original agency before she joined Nogizaka46, they probably agreed it more easily.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The fact that Ikuchan is not with N46 LLC and yet appear is what makes it the most surprising.

The graduation train has been rather quiet recently, but I'm afraid after this 10th year live, it will start again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Don't forget that even Ikoma isn't with N46 LLC anymore either but knowing how supportive she is of the group (compared to other graduates, she's far more open to mentioning Nogi on social media) she probably urged her agency to allow her to take part.

I'm sure many of us were secretly hoping for Nanamin to miraculously make one final appearance but seeing all these graduates on stage together once more has already made this an unforgettable event.

12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The retired members want out of the media for a reason and we should just let them go peacefully. We all know how hard the media goes if they appear even for a second.

The members that joined this time all have something in common, they are the face of Nogi,the big names. Ikoma and Ikuchan being in it is a must and i bet it's not hard to convince their agency. The other grad members are either didn't fit their schedule or just didn't get invited on stage. After all as I said before,current members should be the focus. If they planning to invite everyone it will be better to make a proper reunion live.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Should be happy with some of the graduates appearance but i'm a human and i cant be satisfied

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Once more like I did yesterday -- my thoughts and observations on Day 2. This time I got a better nights sleep, but mistook the start time by an hour and if not for @cryspower mentioning the kage ana I would've missed the first hour. As it was I logged in around the end of Jikochuu so I only missed the first 30 minutes or so.
    1. Nanase, Maiyan, and Ikuchan's appearance was satisfying although I think yesterday's was a better surprise considering we didn't know if any graduates would show up.
      1. Nanase has really grown out of being an idol
      2. I really have come to love Shiawase, the song as well as the single, and getting Maiyan back just for a bit was heaven.
      3. After Maiyan's turn, I checked KimiUso schedule to see if there was a possibility of Ikuchan showing up. There was only a matinee showing! It may happen! And it did.
    2. For the encore, I new it was going to be Romance no start. I wished also for Dankescheon. I didn't expect Girls Rule which broke the seal for the fan chants
    3. The nit wasn't picked today. Kind of sad they did duplicates of some songs. Nogizaka has 230+ songs. Over the 2 days the song count ran over 30 each show. I'm sure there could've not run into duplicates. Like perhaps a bit more Unders/units.
    4. I think Ikuchan asked for her skirt from Sing Out!
    5. Wasn't it anti-climactic for Aruno centered Actually...? I felt like we would be building up to this song, but it came and went. I still think it's a banger though. I'm glad Aruno got an applause. Also, it looked like the choreo was mainly the W-center version.
    6. Why couldn't we have gotten Dankeschoen in the encore?
    7. IkuMoto 4eva!
    8. Who hugged Kaz? Riria?
    9. I wish to have been back stage. I wonder if there was graduate interaction with 5th Gen. I wonder if they gave advice to them. Or if they reminded them of what it means to be a Nogizaka member. I would love to know. Most likely the 5th Gen too shy or are they?
    Finally, I hope Nogizaka is done looking back. They've been reflecting on their history since Maiyan's graduation announcement. I hope they definitely look towards the future with the 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen from here on out. Nostalgia is good for the moment, but its been too much so far.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Some news stories which I don't believe violate our policy.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

• Aruno was received well also during that short video segment (when they were showing the 5G members one by one) I was somewhat curious about audiences' reception of her, but it all seemed fine....and that includes her performance for Actually.
    • The 'reflecting back on history' thing...I think I agree with you, and this being the landmark 10th anniversary year was (for me) the right time to walk the nostalgia route. Milking the nostalgia too often will only dilute it & make it dull over time. Some things are just precious because they are rare.
    • However I feel about 3rd, 4th and 5th gen - they are indeed the core/making up the bulk of the Nogi members now. I believe the future will be built around them - they are Nogizaka46. I will continue to support them.
    • Selfishly I did wish I could see some more grad members again - however, I feel like for certain members (like Nanamin, for example) they just want to stay out of the spotlight of showbiz after graduation. Welp, suddenly I want to see Hime-tan again...time to watch some NogiDoko eps. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I was thinking the same with some songs repeating on second day but I think mgmt did this for fans that cannot attend or watch both days.

Didn’t Aruno start to lose it at the beginning of Actually? I think when she heard the applause from crowd she was overwhelmed with emotions then regained her composure.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

The problem is that for that you need new classic songs and what was the last truly memorable Nogi song??? I'd say it's Sing Out! for sure, some would argue for Boku wa Boku but not many people. I See is probably more of a classic than any newer single lol!

Even for people like me, a new-ish fan (started in 2019-20) that doesn't have nostalgia towards 1st gen and skew towards 4th and 3rd gen, our favorite songs are older ones because there's a bunch of classics to choose from.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika