1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikeda Teresa (Teresapan/Terepan) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Mar 19, 2022.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It is looking like she is not.

The hafu speculation appears to have come from her name (Teresa), which is uncommon.

But during NogiChuu it was stated that her parents, when asked, said there was no particular reasoning behind her name. Which would imply she is not hafu.

Without the name, there is no reason to believe she is hafu.

It should be noted that instances where someone looks hafu but is not can be found elsewhere. Some assumed Hinatazaka46’s Kosaka Nao was hafu based purely on looks, but she confirmed she is not.

Final confirmation will probably come when she does SHOWROOM, and we can ask questions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Ponytail Teresa is always a treat 5CF87F64-C77F-4940-BC7C-C41C98AB7580.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I had 1000 reasons to support her. Now I have one more: that keyaki green pen light...

(from an eternal keyaki fan, to my new nogi queen)...

• Like Like x 2
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

So teresa-pan get shortened to tere-pan, bit curious Which will Bananaman use to called her.
    she is super night person (night owl). i hope she take care of her healty,that now she had new routine schedule working as idol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Despite being the eldest among her 5th gen peers, she's a bit shy, which reminds me of Tamura way back when 4th gen was introduced.
    Definitely want to see more from her. :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Everytime I watch her on Star Tanjou, I always feel she has a different vibes, she turns bright and cheerful, almost like she has double personality.

• Like Like x 2
  8. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Teresa in nogizaka's no.

rps20220605_044111.jpg

rps20220605_044045.jpg

rps20220605_044017.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

did anyone know is Teresa currently enrolled in art university or not?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

It’s unknown.
    She said on Kubo Channel that she took this year’s entrance exams. The exams were in January; the standard Japanese school year starts early April; Teresa started public Nogi activities in mid April. She hasn’t confirmed it either way, so I assume she wants to keep it private.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Imo she looks really cool in the Influencer issho :chuffed:
    20220627_091245.jpg 20220627_091243.jpg 20220627_091225.jpg 20220627_091223.jpg 20220627_091220.jpg 20220627_091218.jpg 20220627_091212.jpg 20220627_091210.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

C5DBADEE-A0A1-451D-BB0A-C2F3470E80E8.jpeg
    Wow Teresapan bought kaki photobook and get Kaki to sign it (will Kaki get valentine chocolate from Terepan next years?).is there any chance for regular fans to get signed photobook like maybe during handshake?

15. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 8
  16. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Maybe I'm kind of late about this subject, but dude, Teresa is really interesting and intriguing. I could say that among every single current Nogi girl, she's the one I've been interested in the most lately. I mean, okay, she's pretty as heck, but she has something that appeals, kinda attracts you? 'Attracts' it's not the right word, it's something more light and subtle. Maybe it's the introverted, shy, artistic, soft personality. Or maybe it's me, I definitely have a soft spot for introverts/socially awkward people. Dude, at this point I don't even know what I'm writing anymore, but Teresa is wonderful. For real.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @lyl Isn't she? I can fully understand what you are trying to say... Teresa invokes the same feeling to me as well. As I have already expressed in these forums, the contrast between her introductory (documentary) MV and her 1st appearence in Star Tanjou, like night and day, her tone of voice, her amazing pose after applying eye-drops during her 1st Koujichuu but above all her incredibly subtle facial characteristics, make her absolutely one-of-a-kind!

This girl has won my heart 100% and despite the fact that 5th gen is full of amazing girls, real beauties, it is Teresa that have become my favorite. Her somewhat dark aura (which is pure shyness) is her weapon imo and I would like if she was using it more frequently than trying to be cheerful. This however brings out her awkwardness which is adding to her appeal, so... ok.

The only thing that slightly, just slightly bums me out is that she is the oldest. This makes her look distantly like Keyakizaka's Watanabe Rika, which is not necessarily bad, but thinking that this cutest-of-all-oddballs is already an adult saddens me, just a tiny bit... But then I say: well, what the hell, she would have become an adult sooner or later...

And then at times like these she does that: showing her odeko and appearing in SR with yukatas, hair-in-buns, doing small cute movements and strange little dancing around herself 360 degrees and takes my breath away, that rascal...!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Terepan so pretty. Preview of her kojin PV from the 30th single.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some Terepan videos <3

if the video does not show watch the video here