1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Warattaya Deesomlert (Kaimook) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'BNK48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    【Cover】Candy - Kaimook BNK48 [Ukulele Ver.]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Her SSK appeal video:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook shows you how to make your own easter bath bomb

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Touch by heart Cover

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Study Japanese Level 2 with Miori and Kaimook

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook Story Episode 1

7. sunny_skies

sunny_skies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaimook, Murasae Sae
    Kaimook Insta.jpg
    Kaimook posted on her IG celebrating AKB's 15th anniversary, and shared a load of pictures from the World General Election with Sashihara Rino, Tanaka Miku, Okada Nana, and Matsui Jurina, as well as other 48G members. The full caption is very long, so I'll post it in the spoilers. I don't speak Thai, so it was translated using Google Translate [hehe]
    She mentions getting to dance with Mukaichi Mion and it's super cute.

"ก่อนหน้านี้ไข่มุกเป็นคนที่ขี้อายแล้วก็ไม่กล้าแสดงออก เวลามีงานที่โรงเรียนก็มักจะเป็นฝ่ายทำฉาก หรือตัดต่อวีดิโออยู่เสมอเลย
    แต่การที่มี 48Group เข้ามาเปิดในเมืองไทยแล้วเนี่ย ก็ทำให้ไข่มุกอยากลองก้าวข้ามจุดนั้นของตัวเองมาให้ได้ การที่มีวง BNK48 วงน้องสาวของ AKB48 นั้นทำให้ไข่มุกมีความกล้ามากขึ้น กล้าที่จะฝัน และก็ลงมือทำให้เป็นจริงค่ะ✌"
    [Before, Kaimook was a shy person and was not assertive. When there is a job at school, it is often the setting party. Or always edit videos
    But having 48Group to open in Thailand already makes Kaimook want to try to cross over that point of her own to be able to have a group BNK48 AKB48 sister group makes Kaimook have more courage to dream and take action to make it come true ]

เนื่องจากวันนี้เป็นวันครบรอบ 15ปี ของวงรุ่นพี่ AKB48 เลยอยากเล่าความประทับใจของไข่มุกที่เข้ามาเป็นหนึ่งในครอบครัว 48 Group ค่ะ
    ก่อนหน้านี้ไข่มุกเป็นคนที่ขี้อายแล้วก็ไม่กล้าแสดงออก เวลามีงานที่โรงเรียนก็มักจะเป็นฝ่ายทำฉาก หรือตัดต่อวีดิโออยู่เสมอเลย
    แต่การที่มี 48Group เข้ามาเปิดในเมืองไทยแล้วเนี่ย ก็ทำให้ไข่มุกอยากลองก้าวข้ามจุดนั้นของตัวเองมาให้ได้ การที่มีวง BNK48 วงน้องสาวของ AKB48 นั้นทำให้ไข่มุกมีความกล้ามากขึ้น กล้าที่จะฝัน และก็ลงมือทำให้เป็นจริงค่ะ✌
    หนึ่งในความฝันของไข่มุกคือการที่ได้ร่วมงานกับรุ่นพี่ที่ประเทศญี่ปุ่นค่ะ โดยครั้งแรกของไข่มุกคืองาน World General Election ค่ะ ทั้งๆที่ไข่มุกไม่ชอบการแข่งขันเลยสักนิด แต่ไข่มุกก็คิดว่าอยากเจอกับรุ่นพี่AKB48มากกว่า>__<! และอยากเข้าไปเรียนรู้ว่าที่ญี่ปุ่นกว่าเขาทำงานกันยังไง กว่าจะทำconcertออกมา รุ่นพี่ทุกคนต้องซ้อมหนักแค่ไหน มันเป็นความทรงจำที่ดีมากๆเลยค่ะ✨ รุ่นพี่ทุกคน professional มาก และทำให้ไข่มุกอยากเอามาปรับปรุงในการโชว์ของตัวเองด้วยค่ะ❣️
    ถึงแม้ครั้งนั้นไข่มุกจะไม่ติดอันดับแล้วก็ไม่ได้ร่วมงานกับรุ่นพี่ต่อ แต่ไข่มุกก็ดีใจที่ได้รับประสบการณ์มากมายที่หาไม่ได้จากที่ไหนอีก และได้สร้างความทรงจำดีๆร่วมกับเพื่อนๆ ได้อยู่ข้างๆเพื่อนในวันที่เขาติดอันดับและเห็นวันที่เขามีความสุขที่สุด วันที่ความฝันของเขากลายเป็นจริง☺️
    ถึงอย่างนั้นก็ไม่ใช่ครั้งสุดท้ายที่ไข่มุกได้ร่วมงานกับรุ่นพี่ AKB48 เพราะครั้งต่อมาไข่มุกได้รับเชิญไปแสดงในงานขาว-แดงด้วย⚪️ ไข่มุกตื่นเต้นและดีใจมากๆ เพราะครั้งนี้เป็นครั้งแรกที่ถูกเชิญไปแสดงในรายการที่ใหญ่มากๆของประเทศญี่ปุ่นร่วมกับรุ่นพี่ ได้เต้นข้างๆกับMion-san รุ่นพี่ในดวงใจของไข่มุกที่ได้แต่แอบมองมาโดยตลอด และได้มีชุดที่ AKB48 ตัดมาเป็นไซส์ไข่มุกด้วย
    สำหรับทุกคนอาจจะคิดว่าจากคนที่ขี้อายคนนึงที่เปลี่ยนแปลงตัวเองได้เพราะมีความฝัน มาได้ถึงเท่านี้ก็ดีมากๆเลย แต่ไข่มุกคิดว่าไข่มุกก็มีอีกหลายอย่างที่อยากเรียนรู้และพัฒนาตัวเองต่อไปอีก อยากรู้ว่าความสามารถของเราจะพาเราไปถึงจุดไหนกันนะ เพราะฉะนั้นไข่มุกก็อยากทำหน้าที่ของตัวเองให้ดีที่สุดในช่วงเวลาที่ได้อยู่ใน 48 Group ค่ะ
    ทุกคนอาจจะคิดว่าไข่มุกเป็นส่วนประกอบเล็กๆของ48Group แต่สำหรับไข่มุกการที่ได้เข้ามาอยู่ตรงนี้ มันเป็นโลกทั้งใบของหนูเลย และหนูจะทำให้โลกใบนี้หมุนไปด้วยความสุขและเสียงเพลงของหนูเอง~
    Since today is the 15th anniversary of AKB48 senior group, I would like to share the impression of Kaimook who has joined the 48 Group family
    Before, Kaimook was a shy person and was not assertive. When there is a job at school, it is often the setting party. Or always edit videos
    But having 48Group to open in Thailand already makes Kaimook want to try to cross over that point of her own to be able to have a group BNK48 AKB48 sister group makes Kaimook have more courage to dream and take action to make it come true
    One of Kaimook's dreams is to work with a senior in Japan. The first time for Kaimook was the World General Election, although she did not like the competition at all But Kaimook thought she wanted to meet AKB48 seniors more> __ <! And want to learn how in Japan they work. Before making concert come out how hard all seniors have to practice? It is a very good memory ✨ All seniors are very professional and make Kaimook want to improve in their own show too ❣️
    Even though that time the Kaimook was not ranked and did not work with the seniors. But Kaimook was delighted to have experienced so much that she couldn't find anywhere else. And created good memories with friends. Being next to a friend on her top day and seeing her happiest day. The day when her dreams became true ☺️
    Even so, it was not the last time Kaimook has joined AKB48 senior, because the next time she was invited to perform at the red-white event too ⚪️⚪ Kaimook was very excited and delighted. This is because this is the first time that I have been invited to perform in a very big show in Japan together with a senior. I got to dance next to Mion-san Senior in Kaimook's heart who has only been secretly looking at And there is a set that AKB48 has cut to pearl size too
    For everyone, one might think that from one shy person who can change himself because of dreams. Getting up to this is very good. But Kaimook thinks that pearls have many things that they want to learn and develop themselves further. Want to know where our talents will take us? Therefore, Kaimook wants to do her duty as best as possible during my time in 48 groups
    Everyone might think that pearls are small components of a 48Group. But as for me, being able to enter here, it's my whole world. And I will make the world go round with happiness and my own music ~

• Like Like x 2
  8. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook Diary Ep. 2 Nong Monthong Set D.I.Y

I think the first Episode is called Kaimook Story

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook’s Diary Ep.3 ทำขนมแจกในงาน MimiGumo first fanmeet

10. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook’s Diary Ep.4 : แต่งหน้าลุคเจ้าหญิงเยาวราช❣️ (princess makeup look)

11. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    shes so cute <3 cherprang is my fav in bnk but kaimook is definitely up there too i love her

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook's Diary Ep.5 : Farm For Fun:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. sunny_skies

sunny_skies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaimook, Murasae Sae
    kaimook instagram 31 oct [1].jpg
    It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then. - Alice in Wonderland☕️

Kaimook dressed as Alice in Wonderland for Hallowe'en <3

I think Jane is Pennywise?

kaimook instagram 31 oct.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Kaimook’s Diary Ep.7 Maid Costumes

• Like Like x 1
  15. Odd_Cinderella