1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team S Original Stage [Ai wo Kimi ni, Ai wo Boku ni] 2022/05/28 - ~

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 24, 2022.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    wotas consider this is a bad result. but I don't agree. It's OK!

• Like Like x 1
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I think the sales are ok too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here Miki <3
    Also my ranking of favotite songs:
    1) SURF na Saikin
    2) Ai wo Kimi ni, Ai wo Boku ni
    3) Koakuma Blueberry
    4) Tayori wa Tsubasa Dake da
    5) Ryuusei
    6) LOVE RENOVATION
    7) Fly me to the universe
    8) Tomodachi
    9) My Dream
    10) Seishun Growing
    11) Ri to Ma

Also Hinano is such a great performer and center :cute:<3

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    SKE build a dancing heavy group image from their very early days.
    Actually it's not that many different from what they have been doing from the start.
    It is similar to the 1st Team 8 traning camp that was broadcasted in Nemousu back in the old day.
    It shows that being idol is also a lot of work. By the way, they have been working for years with Makino Anna for years now, known for being a strict instructor, and a lot too with CRE8BOY, responsible of many idols songs choregraphies

The documentary is meant to promote the stage with the goal to have more subscribers to DMM (and not reach intl fans).
    See also the interview in the general thread.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Has anyone heard the stage album recordings yet? I'm curious how they sound.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Documentary Ep.5:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I never thought I'd see Anna sensei crying like that :chuffed:

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Team S on tonight's edition of 'BOMBER-E' on Nagoya TV performing 'Ai wo Kimi ni, Ai wo Boku ni' and 'Tayori wa Tsubasa Dake da':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Just a little update on the satisfaction guaranteed performance. This June 11 Oricon article says from capacity crowd performance 217 guests; 6 requested, and were given, full refund. No reasons needed or reported

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2238259/full/

On the plus side, an overwhelming majority enjoyed the show. As far as those 6 returns, "why Japanese people??? "

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. ✨Milkplanet✨

✨Milkplanet✨ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Macharin/Komiharu
    Anyone else find it odd how only 3 of the songs from this stage were released internationally...? I know the songs were being released in small batches, but I just don't get why they stopped after the first 3

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    You know, you can buy the studio recording album.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    But Apple offers only the 3 track Version :(

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    As does Spotify and both Amazon JP & UK. I do have a physical copy of the CD, it's certainly worth buying IMO, but normally I'd prefer to listen to albums digitally as I do with HKT's 2nd album 'Outstanding' as Apple has all 31 tracks from all 4 types of it. Why all of the tracks from the Team S stage album are not available digitally I just don't understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    finally got around to watching the whole stage and not just the title track and it's so good
    wonder if we can expect more non-AkiP original stages from other teams because I feel bad for all the members who stayed for years or even a decade without ever getting a new stage they could call their own

15. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    The group's management confirmed that both Team KII and Team E will get brand new original stages. In late July they confirmed that they were working on KII's stage.
    https://twitter.com/SKE48_INTL/status/1553386334546378752?s=20&t=vWw4Q3Ja2QlCZMVyvz8SyA

It mustn't take that long, my bet is that the stage can begin around mid-november. I guess that its shonichi can be announced on the group's 14th Anniversary Concert, which will happen September 25th. Team E's new stage might happen early 2023, I think. Nothing really confirmed other than the fact that there will be new original stages for the two remaining teams and now their efforts are currently directed to the KII stage.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Oh, nice! I wish they had done this a little earlier when KII still had Churi and Nao, though

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Now that I'm familiar with all songs from this stage, I can say that I love, love, love this stage. Not a single skip for me. I love how most of the unit songs have this magical, space-like feel/theme to them like Ryuusei, Arashi kara Kakurebasho and Fly me to the universe, which remind me of HKT's Tentoumu no Jijou, while Koiseyo Otome Explosion! and Koisuru Tsubomi are the cute, quintessential idol songs.

Also, is it just me or do Surf na Saikin and Tayori wa Tsubasa dake da actually have a similar composition for the chorus? I'm not sure if this is deliberate/official. Are they supposed to be a pair of prequel-sequel songs? By the way, Tayori's intro and (especially) outro are beautiful. The vocals in this stage are just flawless. Ryuusei and Koakuma Blueberry are my favorites.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally took time to watch this stage and I really liked it! I can see that the members worked so hard for this. I love their energy on stage and they did great at every song! Now for the songs, I liked around half of them which is a lot considering it was my first time listening to most of them (I only knew 3 of the songs because they were uploaded before on the channel). My favorite song is "Tayori wa Tsubasa dake da" but I was already familiar with it, I think if I listen to the songs again (and I will, because there's the album already) then I'll know better which songs are my favorites ^^ Btw I also really liked "My Dream" at the end, it's a nice ballad ;w; I have to agree with some comments here, I wasn't too much into the unit songs... I think my favorite unit song is "Fly me to the universe". it had a dreamy feeling and the girls did great especially Miyo.

I thought the centers of the stage did really well, it was mostly Hinano and then Miyo. Hinano is such a great performer, she has so much energy! and a good voice. She's cool! Miyo was great as well, she is more in the elegant/girly style, and she's talented too.

I have to say, I watched this without knowing Team S well at all. Most of my favorite SKE members are in Team E, and I'm still learning about the members. Watching a theater stage is definitely a good way to notice some members! I do have a favorite in Team S though, it's Marin, she's sooo cute. I think there was one or two songs where she got to be center, kinda? I liked that hehe. I also knew some members like Hinano, Miyo, Chikako and Ruuchan. and now thanks to this stage, I noticed some other members like Akahori Kimie, Takeuchi Nanami, Arano Himeka... and more. They did great! I think this stage can be enjoyed even by people who don't know the team well, like me. I hope more people will give it a try ;D

Btw the MC parts were quite entertaining too, and the last part when we saw some parts of the documentary, and they did a speech after, it was touching ;_; I'll watch the documentary!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the documentary about this stage! The episodes were shared here in previous pages but I'll link them for anyone who wants to see them: ep01 / ep02 / ep03 / ep04 / ep05

This was really interesting to watch, I wish it was subbed because I didn't understand much about everything they said... The dance teacher, Anna, is really strict o_o I think it's a good thing, since she pushed them to do better. but they apparently had 2-3 months to learn this whole stage, which is not a lot... (though I guess it used to be like this in the past too? back when AKB had new original stages regularly, they probably learned them fast too). Anyway, the girls worked so hard ;_; it was nice to see their improvements. it's a good documentary where we can see the feelings of members, there was a lot of tears ;w; and some intense moments like in episode 1 with Tsuzuki Rika o_o I'm not sure why she was crying this much, I thought it's because she didn't make it to shonichi? (I checked later and she did perform on the first day, but in the 2nd performance, they performed it twice in a day apparently). well, she's graduating now, but I felt like she was really serious about the group/team and it was nice to see. and same for the other girls like Chikako and Hinano, I think both have a leader aura... and I like that part where Kimie asked to do the dance face-to-face with Anna, the teacher. That was brave of her considering how they all seem kinda scared of the teacher >.<

I'm glad they released this documentary, it shows all the hardwork and efforts from the girls before they could perform this stage... This probably made the team become closer too <3