1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hara Yune (Yuune)

Discussion in 'SKE48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune and Egochan moments from Showroom :blush:

Yune said that she talked with Egochan but she can't remember what they talked about because Egochan was too cute, like an angel, and she was so happy that she forgot the discussion. This video is pretty much 1:40 minutes of Yune calling Egochan "cute" non-stop lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

Egochan also talked about Yune, she said that she heard about a kenkyuusei who has pink and yellow as favorite colors and then she saw on TikTok in the intro videos that it's Yune, so it made her wonder if Yune is her fan (pink and yellow are Egochan's lighstick colors). Some fan asked Yune on SR and she answered that she's a fan, then they told Egochan about it :3

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune had her debut performance with 11th gen one week ago! it was at Nagoya Girls Festival, you can watch it here! I really recommend watching this debut stage, the girls did well! <3 I was really happy to finally see Yune perform ;w; For someone who has no dancing experience, she did well, she worked hard :3 I look forward to see her perform more and improve! This was also the first time that I heard her singing voice. She has a nice voice! I'm curious if she will participate in the next singing competition (if they do one), I would love that.

She centered one song during the stage, Muishiki no Iro, which was also the last song that they performed. I'm glad she got this chance <3 and then at the very end, each girl group sent one member on stage to say a final message, and for SKE's 11th gen, they sent Yune! if you want to see that part, check at this bilibili link at the end (it has the full performance then all messages). it was cute and she talked well, she did some promo for the handshake event that SKE had the next day, which was also the very first handshake event of 11th gen.

Before this performance, Yune revealed in her blog that her penlight colors are red + white! So during her intro in the stage, she mentioned this (each girl did). Everytime they show the audience, I was trying to find people who had red + white penlight and I found some people here and there, it made me happy that there are people supporting her :')

Some screenshots!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

She was really too cute ♡_♡ After seeing this, now I know for sure that I'm her fan <3 also, Yune trended in Twitter under the music category! I didn't expect it, she is doing too well o_o

013.jpg

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's photos from her last two blog posts <3

001.jpeg 002.jpeg 003.jpeg 004.jpeg 005.jpeg 006.jpeg

The last two pictures with the white dress are from the first handshake event! it was on the 19th. Apparently she did very well and a lot of people lined up to talk to her ^^ I read some handshake reports on Twitter and it's all nice and positive! Btw someone talked to her in english, you can read the report here, she managed to introduce herself all in english :3

There's a photo that shows Yune's lane, it was posted online and created a lot of talk:

007.jpg

I'm very happy for her that she is doing this well. I guess we'll see for their next single, how much she can sell her handshakes. Considering a lot of big names are graduating in SKE, it would be great if Yune (and other new gens) can help to fill the gap. and of course, if she does really good, she can get more push ;D hehe. So far everything is going perfectly for her!

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's cute angry face (she read a comment calling her junior high school student or something lol)

Yune talking about Tani, she wants to be Tani's younger sister ^^
    She said that they talked, Tani told her that she wanted to meet her, and Yune said the same thing.

Btw random info; Yune said in her intro at Nagoya Girls Festival that her charm point is her dimple!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's photos from her blog post yesterday!
    Apparently she recently did another 2-minutes MC at theater.

001.jpeg 002.jpeg

Latest TikToks!
    Yune & Riina, they're having fun lol :: Yune dancing to PONPONPON, she looks so pretty *-* all Yune solo TikToks are a must-watch! :: all 11th gens together, they did the same song that Yune did alone last time with the little 'shoo' at the end, they have masks though >.< the Yune solo version was too cute especially the end ♡_♡ :: Yune dancing to Muishiki no Iro, it's the song that she centered at their debut performance! Her smile <3 ...must-watch! :: all 11th gens together, dancing the same song again (the 'shoo' one) lol they love this, and this time it's without masks + they recorded this on the day of their debut performance :3 :: Yune doing a little dance alone, adorable ;w;

6. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Yune is making everyone cry by being too popular. Kyoka and Kurumi both cried in SR. SKE is back to in-person handshakes so girls can now see the popularity gap in person. It must've been devastating for young girls to see how long Yune's line is compared to theirs.

But personally I like the drama, competition, tears, jealousy, envy, pain, growth.. Hopefully it pushes them to work harder.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I saw that... it made me feel a little bad for them, but at the same time, they're still young, and they debuted so recently. it's not very common that a member gets so popular in such a short period of time so they shouldn't feel too bad about Yune getting so much attention already, she is also 20, so it's good for her that it happens now and it's also good for the group especially when they're losing a lot of the popular girls in the past two years... I agree that rivalry is good if it can encourage all of them to do better, but hopefully they don't take it too seriously and keep it as a friendly rivalry! I wish them good luck although I only really follow Yune but I also like Sakura and Riina, generally they're all nice.

The SKE48 no Mikanzen TV channel just uploaded this short video:

They're going to upload short behind the scenes videos of the 11th gens for a week! Here it shows them in the practice room, they laughed a lot when the staff tries to explain what's a pareo. Yune looks so relaxed and laid-back lol (well all of them are, but especially her, and I thought she would be more reserved lol), her reactions are so cute and I love her energy <3

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's photos from her blog update + photos from Kyoka's blog and Anzu's blog!

001.jpeg 002.jpeg 003.jpeg 004.jpeg

She wrote about a lot of things in the blog post, and there are many good news:

- She had another 2-minutes MC where they did a 'Yune quiz', and she had fun.
    - She had an interview for Gekkan Entame magazine, to be released on 30th July!
    - She appeared on the SKE show 'Tokai TV B men' (that's her second time ^^).
    - SKE's 10th & 11th gen will be at 'Coca-Cola Summer Station Music LIVE'! (8/21)

The 11th gen Twitter account also made a tweet about the Gekkan Entame news!

"Today I had an interview with Gekkan Entame✧
    It's scheduled to be released on July 30th!!
    If you read it, you might learn more about Yune.
    Please look forward to it "

005.jpg

The SKE48 no Mikanzen TV channel uploaded another short video, it's with Yune:

Seems like this staff is quite popular (I'm not too familiar with SKE yet >.<) and very comfortable with the girls. Apparently, he told Yune that even though she's the oldest, she's also the weakest performer (this is during their practice time) so Yune said that he's bullying her and called the other girls for help and then he tried to clear it up or something lol. well it's true that compared to other girls, she doesn't have dancing experience so she probably has to work on it more! but with 1-2 months practice, she already did very well in the debut stage, so if she works on it, I think she can reach a good enough level. Her energy and smiles are already on point :3 Looking forward to when she will debut at the theater!

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's part in the episode of 'Tokai TV B men' from 2 weeks ago! You can watch the full show here (her part is around 1:12:00). This is her second time appearing in this show, the first time (here), she did balloon art as her special skill. This time, she did kirigami (paper art). She was asked how she got this skill, and she answered that in elementary school, she got an injury on her right leg, and she learned kirigami at that time. They also asked her height and said that she is the shortest in SKE >.< and then they talked about her age and compared with the other girls who are around the same age lol she is so small. Nao asked her if she can drink alcohol, and Yune said that she can but she has low alcohol tolerance.

She said in her blog that this time, she was less nervous compared to the first time where her hands were shaking. That's nice ^^ She did well and she looked adorable as always! ♡_♡

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

lol I don't think there's anything wrong with looking your age though, majority of members look their age :lol: and Mogami is only 21, and she looks 21. I actually like her! She's pretty.

About Yune getting into senbatsu, the next SKE single might be around the time of Suda & Nao's graduations (September) since both of them are really popular... and that seems a little early for Yune to get in senbatsu since she doesn't have a lot of experience in dancing, and SKE's songs usually have strong choreographies... so I think next single is not likely although SKE's management definitely noticed Yune's popularity and are giving her a bit of attention, but I think the first single of next year is more likely to be her senbatsu debut. well, I will be happy whenever it is lol. I'm curious to see her handshake sales in the next single though!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Well, you called it, no senbatsu this time around. I’m personally hoping for a Yuune-center new-gen c/w [hehe]

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't think of that! The good thing is that SKE usually have music videos for the b-sides (which is sadly not the case anymore for other 48 groups in general), so if the 11th gens get a song on this single, they'll have a MV too! and if Yune centers it, it will be perfect :cute:<3 I would love a cute/fresh song and a MV where they're outdoor. Now I really need this to happen!

There are more backstage videos with Yune on the SKE48 no Mikanzen TV channel. I love Yune's style at the beginning of the first video, her personal clothes are so cute, with the large sweater and the headband <3 She did a cute gesture at 0:05 in the second video :blush: The last video is a compilation of the 11th gens waving goodbye, Yune appears twice at the start!

Also, at the end of these backstage videos, they show a short moment from before the 11th gens debut performance. The girls hit each other's back before going on stage and Kyoka hit Yune's back a little too strong, that part is funny haha Yune's reaction and laugh [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's photos from her latest 2 blog posts + a photo from Kyoka's blog!

001.jpeg 002.jpeg 003.jpeg 004.jpeg

- Yune appeared in SKE's "Tokai Radio - SKE48 1+1 wa 2 Janaiyo!" and it was her first radio program!
    - The 11th gen episodes in "SKE no Mikanzen TV" & "Zero Position" both ended. I need to watch these shows >.<
    - SKE announced their 30th single and 11th gens will participate in the autograph sessions etc. Yune is excited!

Latest TikToks! There are only solo ones for Yune this time, it's all cute little dances ^^ #1 / #2 / #3 / #4
    She is adorable in all of these! especially for the 3rd one with the flower shirt <3 and the ending of the 4th one :3

<3 Heart from Yune <3

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's photos from her last two blog posts :flower:

001.jpeg 002.jpeg

Latest TikToks! it seems like they focus on doing solo TikToks now.
    For Yune, there are 2 new ones: #1 and #2! Barbie girl [hehe] cute!!!

There are quite a lot of pictures with Yune that I wanted to post <3

Yune with Team E from 220511 and 220704, when she did a short MC:

003.jpg 004.jpeg 005.jpg

From back in May, Ikeda Kaede uploaded this short video with Yune :3
    They are both from Kyushu (they say it in the video).

Yune with Aikawa Honoka in May:

006.jpg

Photos of Yune, Anzu, Kyoka and Sakura for 'Tokyo Sports Web' interview:

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

The 11th gens on the day of their debut stage, at 'Nagoya Girls Festival'.

010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpeg

Screenshots of Yune on 'Tokai TV B men' (video is in a few posts above).
    Comparison of Yune with members around her age lol + Yune's paper art!

013.jpg 014.jpg

Yune and Kyoka for SKE's radio 'Tokai Radio - SKE48 1+1 wa 2 Janaiyo!'.
    She looks sooo cute in these ahh *-* that full body picture is adorable lol

015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg

Photos of 11th gens from the last episode of their intro in 'Zero Position'.
    The second picture where they're running looks funny haha

020.jpg 021.jpg

and that's it for now! So glad to see her get different works!

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some random cuts of Yune's Showrooms!
    I'm not sure about what she says here, but she's just too cute >w<

Btw during the past 2 weeks, because of AKB's contest, I used a VPN to have access to Showroom. and when I saw Yune streaming, I joined ^^ I wrote comments, and both times (on different days), she read my comments! hehe. it made me happy >.< I probably won't go to Showroom anymore, so it's good that this happened while I had access to it lol. Yune <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More cuts of Yune's Showroom! These are a bit old but I only watched them now lol

Yune's best friend Aya apparently commented during her Showroom!
    This friend appeared in Mikanzen TV. I saw that part, Yune cried at that moment ;_;
    I need to see that show, I'll do it soon! I almost finished watching Zero Position >.<
    Yune is cute being all excited talking about her best friend here ^o^

Yune's reaction when she saw that they'll be last performers at Nagoya Girls Festival.
    She looks so cute with her shocked face haha. Thankfully they did great that day :3
    She also said that she's a 'hare onna' = a woman who brings good weather with her!

She looks so pretty with her hair down like this <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

SKE released the merch for the 14th anniversary, here are the KKS ones + a picture from Riina's blog where you can see it bigger/closer.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpeg

I think this is the first merch with Yune, it has badges and stickers! She looks so nice on the photos ;w; This made me realize that she doesn't have a lot of official photos yet. well, she joined recently lol but I'm looking forward to when she can have photoshoots and all kind of other idol activities, like performing a full stage at the theater etc. etc. excited for all this <3

Yune's photo from her latest blog post:

004.jpeg

From August 11th to 14th (for 4 days), SKE are doing a streaming relay related to the concerts in September 2022. Yune participated in the first day stream together with Saito Makiko & Fukushi Nao! I'm so glad she received this chance ^^ Makiko uploaded a photo of Yune on her Twitter! She looks so nice :3 Nao also uploaded a photo with the 3 of them, and the official SKE IG posted an IG story, it says "Here is 'Kaotan' imagined by 11th generation's Hara Yune during the live stream today. Seniors who taught strange things -> Makiko, Nao". lol I might understand this better once I watch their stream! Yune's drawing looks cute :3

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some Yune-related videos on the SKE Mikanzen TV YouTube channel, she doesn't appear in the videos but she's on the thumbnails because they talk about her! These are both from a few weeks ago, and they're 360° so you have to move to see who's talking. The first one is with Inoue Ruka, who is from Kyushu like Yune, she talks about how she had to move to Aichi and it was a big change and she started lessons directly, and it's the same for Yune. then I think they talked about how Yune is practicing and improving. She's working hard ;w;

The second video is about Hatagon (Takahata Yuki) and Yune. Tani first talks about Yune a bit at 1:35, then at 5:55 the staff said that there is something in common between Hatagon and Yune, Hatagon thought that it's because they're both ponkotsu lol but the answer is that they're both the oldest (of their gen). Hatagon said that when she joined, she worked really hard to practice dancing (it was 7 years ago). She was also 20 when she joined, like Yune. I think their other point in common is that they look younger than their age, Hatagon doesn't look 27 lol. it would be nice if Yune can have a career like her ^^

it's great to see the seniors talk nicely about Yune and care for her ;w; and that there are members she can relate with. Btw I like how everyone calls her "Hara-chan". it sounds cute <3

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's photos from her blog posts!

001.jpeg 002.jpeg 003.jpeg 004.jpeg 005.jpeg 006.jpeg 007.jpeg

More photos from Kurumi's blog, Anzu's blog and Sakura's blog:

008.jpeg 009.jpeg 010.jpeg 011.jpeg 012.jpeg

Yune performed with SKE at Summer Station on August 21! Group photo:

013.jpg

Yune and Kurumi both participated in a SKE interview for Chukyo Sports:

014.jpg

Yune did a short MC for Team E on August 30!
    if you compare this photo to her past photos with Team E, she looks a lot closer to them now :3

015.jpg

Latest TikToks! These are all cute <3
    Yune's solo ones: #1 / #2 / #3 :: Yune, Kurumi & Riina :: Yune & Kurumi :: 11th gen together!

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's interview with Tokyo Sports, from back in June! A little late, but this is a very nice read to know Yune.

SKE48's Hara Yune - A beginner in both singing and dancing... Debuting as an idol at 20 years old

01.jpg

A new idol from the Fukuoka prefecture is expected to have a big break in Nagoya. Hara Yune (20), who passed the auditions for the 11th generation of the idol group SKE48, is rapidly rising in popularity. The gap between her cute looks and her gentle Kyushu dialect attracts the attention. A promising newcomer who has embarked on a new path as idol talks about her dreams for the future.

――You were unveiled in April as a 11th generation member of SKE48.
    Hara: I was really nervous because it was my first time standing in front of the fans, but everyone was kind and I was happy to hear that they were supporting us.

――You are from Fukuoka prefecture, why did you choose Nagoya's SKE48?
    Hara: Ever since I was little, I loved idols and wanted to become an idol, but I never took an audition until I turned 20... I thought that it would be too late (in terms of age) to aim to become an idol at 20, but when I looked at SKE's 11th generation audition application guidelines, there was no age limit (note: the most recent auditions for AKB48 and Nogizaka46 had an age limit of 20 years old, NMB48 and HKT48 was 22 years old, but SKE48 had no age limit).

――It was great that there was no age limit.
    Hara: I thought that I might have a chance. The auditions for HKT48 and SKE48 were held at the same time, and I wasn't sure which one to take, but I thought that if there was no age limit, I'd have a better chance of passing. I could aim to be an idol even from the age of 20. With that in mind, I took it as a last resort.

――How did you feel when you passed the auditions?
    Hara: I was surprised because I thought that I would never get accepted. I don't have any experience in dancing or singing, so my dancing was terrible in the final judging...

――Did you have any hesitation in becoming an idol?
    Hara: I was worried. There are many things that I don't know about entering the entertainment world, and I wonder what the future will hold... But I wanted to do it, so I decided.

――How did your family react?
    Hara: I think my family was worried about the entertainment world, but my parents said, "If there's something you want to do, do it." My family told me to eat well and sleep well.

――How was it when you actually joined SKE48?
    Hara: The members in the same generation as me can memorize a dance by seeing it once, but I can't keep up with it. It's hard to practice over and over again every day. But all my genmates are kind and it's fun to learn together. I'm happy when we say "Let's get this part of the dance together" and then it's like "Oh, we did it". We all give attention to what each other is not doing well, but even if everyone says what they think, it doesn't make things awkward. We are friends, so we can say things to each other and help each other improve.

――The 11th generation will make their stage debut at the outdoor music festival "NAGOYA GIRLS FESTIVAL" on June 18th.
    Hara: Yes, I can't wait to stand on stage. On SHOWROOM (video distribution service), many fans have commented, "I want to see you perform at the theater soon." I would like to meet the fans who support me as soon as possible. The other day, I saw Team E's performance at the SKE48 theater, and it was really cool to see the seniors singing and dancing.

――Who is your favorite senior?
    Hara: Everyone is wonderful. Seeing Suenaga Oka-san smiling and waving at her fans during the interlude, it was amazing. All the seniors seem to be full of confidence. I'm so happy to be a member of SKE48 with these wonderful seniors, and it makes me want to work even harder from now on.

――What are your dreams and goals as an idol?
    Hara: I myself am not very good at doing cute things, but I would like to be an idol who can be supported by many people even when I am just as I am. I was in the drama club in high school, so if there is an opportunity to do acting work, I would like to do it.

――What is your self-analysis of your personality?
    Hara: I'm laid back and don't get angry very often. I'm not good at competing with others.

――Did you get used to Nagoya?
    Hara: I still don't really know where everything is. The other day, together with my genmate Shinohara Kyoka, I went to "Sekai no Yamachan" (a famous chain restaurant known for its chicken wings) and we ate chicken wings which were rich in flavor and delicious.

――You also have strong feelings for your hometown, Fukuoka.
    Hara: Fukuoka prefecture has very delicious food. Motsu nabe, yakitori (pork belly), udon noodles, cod roe, and ramen noodles.... I hope to have a concert in my beloved prefecture, Fukuoka, someday.

Hara Yune was born on November 23, 2001 in Fukuoka prefecture. Her height is 152 cm. Blood type is O. She passed the SKE48 11th generation audition on March 2022. Her hobby is sleeping. Her special skills are bending the first joint of her fingers and balloon art. Her dream is to become a well-rounded adult. Her favorite words are "All you can eat".

• Winner Winner x 2