[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Hinatazaka46 channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hinatazaka46 channel new video

• Like Like x 2
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    2nd documentary trailer long ver

• Like Like x 2
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka members in the greeting stage for the 2nd documentary today.

FXHvG9OaUAAyMVy.jpeg FXHvHFWaAAAceAq.jpeg
    FXHvHMeVsAM3FcS.jpeg FXHvHUEUEAATLku.jpeg

Some scenes of the documentary in academy G.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cover of spa (july 12)

rps20220711_044415.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Boku nanka performance in the FNS.

rps20220713_103341.jpg

Collaboration with TRF and the rampage

rps20220713_103405.jpg

Tokyo metropolitan police ad to prevent the use of drugs.

Memorial live in the tokyo dome DVD Bonus trailer.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The different rule between Nogizaka and Hinatazaka.
    You can't kick Nogizaka member, but for Hinatazaka members, please do it freely.:D

• Like Like x 2
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Long story short, I was lucky enough to get a ticket for W-Keyaki day 1 and... since there was no thread for personal experiences, I decided to post it here.

Where do I start? You might know me from Sakurazaka's side of the forum, and I haven't really considered myself as a true ohisama up until recently, but that seems to be changing. That doesnt mean that I wasn't following Hinatas at all, but I generally was a bit less knowledgeable about things like their units and b-sides. So when I won the ticket I was a bit worried that me not being familiar with all the songs might become a bit of a problem. As it turns out, as long as you know your members well, it doesn't matter what they sing or do. At Hinatazaka live for some 9500 yen you are getting the time of your life, guaranteed.

But seriously, despite getting what seemingly was one of the worst seats possible (far left corner of the venue), where the main stage was almost impossible to see, I still got to experience what we love the most about Keyaki Republic/W-Keya fes. The weather was shit :D But in all seriousness, the whole package was there: a venue filled up to the brim, intense penlight waving and, of course, the beautiful and charming Hinatachans grabbing everybody's attention for two hours straight. It felt much shorter though. Even though the sun was already setting it only felt that about 20 minutes had passed. Overall, the concert had a pretty good pacing. The talk breaks were not that plentiful and mostly pretty engaging. Members kept commenting about what they noticed during performances and generally kept the 'conversation' flowing asking us different questions to which we replied mostly with vigorous penlight waving and clapping. As it was raining during the live, they told us to be careful not to catch the cold and drink some hot green tea afterwards. Kawaii. Apparently some dudes got directly blasted with a water hose, and the members who did this apologized to them. Kawaii x2. Hinatachans as a whole and Sasaki Kumi in particular were very smooth and kind with the fan interaction thanking us multiple times for doing the obvious things like clapping or choosing the fitting colors on our penlights. This might sound pretty mundane, but believe me you can't help but feel great when the beloved members express their gratitude like this. Only at times like you can finally start to realize the spiritual connection between us the fans and them.

Starting with Taiyou was a strong move and everybody immediately got fired up for W-Keyaki goodness with green light being lit everywhere. After this there was an intro featuring a flag performance harking back to the very first KR 2017. Since I was very far away from the stage I could only rely on the screen, but there was always a brighter side. Because I was sat next to the very edge of the venue, when it was time for the moving platforms, my position was perfect. At the closest there was like 15 meters between us. From this distance I was able to take a real good look at half of the members. I mean it probably lasted about 15-20 seconds, but for me it felt more like 5. First impression, all of them are really unexpectedly small. Yes, even Kumiten. Seeing them on the screen is one thing, but the real life version sure is different. But for real, Matsuda Konoka and Saito Kyoko are so small, you wouldn't believe it :D. Another important observation, having seen them with my own eyes I can assure that everybody is more beautiful than on TV, hands down. Some of them jaw droppingly so. I always thought that Hiyotan looks great, but her irl appearance is just stunning. But hey, there were like 10 members on that platform. All the beauty and cuteness combined like this made it almost painful to watch. A true sight to behold it was.

Not going to go in detail about the songs, the performance was great as expected. However I must admit there were indeed some pleasant surprises. Even though we were supposed not to let out any voice because of the corona, during the last song Shiranai uchi ni Kumi-chan told us to sing along the ooh-ooh part and damn straight we did! Also they played the surprise card very well with Kataru nara. Kumi first announced that they prepared a little something that's very fitting for the occasion. Then lights went out. Everybody was 'nani, nani?' and then the first beat drops and all people around go like 'Wooooooah'. Yet again the whole venue goes green in an instant. After the live members said they very really surprised at how fast we were and pointed out that the green scenery during this song was great. Same with Joyful love. As usual, a fan made guide was posted on Twitter explaining which sector should use which color and we were able to follow the plan properly. Members have laughed and said we might have probably set a new world record with how the rainbow was made.

Thinking back, the real MVP for me was probably Kumi-chan. I mean, by this time you might have already noticed it, but the girl CAN SHOUT. Simply ideal for this sort of events, especially during Dare yori. The part where she goes 'Motto! Motto!' just made the audience go wild. Honorable mention also goes to Tomita Suzuka. What a good girl she is. There was another time when they were riding the platform, the 4 of them. If I am not mistaken Kage-chan was also on it. But I couldn't keep my eyes of Tomita. She was so into it. Just the sheer enthusiasm and energy when she waved back at people, pointed at them an so on. At one moment she even pointed somewhere in the general direction of where I was standing (let's say a radius of 10 meters). Just between you and me, dude, she was like totally pointing exactly at me. Or so have thought me and like 30 people around :D

Damn, what a live it was. I could go on and on about it. If you have a chance, by all means watch today's livestream and better yet, I wish all of you could experience the real deal one day. If for some unknown reason you might have been hesitating whether to go or not, it's a total no brainer. The best money I've ever spent.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    get well soon, kage-chan!

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Arena tour announced
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    After watching the W-Keyaki Day 3 online, there is only one word for it: Amazing!

There are too many things that I did like but the reason nehind this post is to point out only 2:

1. All the girls were amazing. But I will not mention my 1st/2nd/3rd gen oshimen here. I will focus on the "oh captain, my captain". Kumi was the Queen of the show. She was everywhere, happy, smiling, full of energy and stamina. And pretty, oh my god, so pretty with her hair showing her odeko. Her eyes and eyebrows are like those of a six-year old girl. She stole my heart...

2. As a hard-core Keyaki fan, I always liked Hinatazaka. After the seperation, I did lost some track of the group as my musical tastes (i.e. only focusing on music) were closer to Sakurazaka. But now I have become "Ohibuddy". Yes, I stand between the two worlds, the Ohisama and the Buddies.

So lets everyone like me be called "Ohibuddies"...

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Captain Kumi gave spoiler when she said next year there will be W-Keyafes too.[hehe]

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I had seen the second disc of the Tokyo Dome Blu-ray earlier in the day prior to watching the W-Keyaki stream. It's amazing what one single can do in terms of changing up an entire concert set list.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the Tokyo Dome quickest to DVD/Blu-ray that's been released? Tokyo Dome was just this past March and I got my copy two days ago making it just shy of four months. I kind of wish that concerts got this kind of treatment more.

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Get well soon. the fact that it's just 2 days after the last concert makes it a worry that it could become a cluster