1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    It might be just a little bit but it does seem that Naachan and Yukirin seem to be getting more close.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some videos have been released of the dress rehearsal for 'Magi':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video from 'Magi':

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Wed 5/25 She explained that yesterday shooting was about solocon. As for today, Magi practice.

Thu 5/26 She had a shooting in the morning before going to Magi practice, I believe it is for AKB since Komi posted pictures with Naachan and Onishi and said about meeting them during the shooting.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She also wrote about the difficulty in making a schedule for her day off since she usually know about having a day off at the last minute, so she can't really schedule something like making an appointment to a doctor or something like that.
    As for Mouri-san, she revealed that she had her first kiss with her brother (I think the 2nd oldest) when she was 5. She did it when she was in her car with her family and she was in the back seat with her brother and her brother was sleeping. She never told anyone about it until now.

Fri 5/27 She had a hypoglycemic attack today. Initially she wanted to eat yakiniku, but because of the attack, she opting to rest. She had a 2nd attack later in the day

Sat 5/28 Magi practice. She also talked about Music Fair which is going to be aired today. The recording for it was during Yayoi's practice period.

She also a guest on Side by side radio program (prerecorded). She will be the guest for this and next week episode.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The topic that they talked about on the radio program https://www.tfm.co.jp/sbs/treasure/aghSmbRQvN/#onair (talking about her AKB audition and some other stuff).

Sun 5/29 Magi practice last day. After that, she had solocon related work.

Mon 5/30 Going to a dermatologist, recording Miramon, lunch with Yuiri, and I think practicing for something AKB related.

Tue 5/31 Going to the throat hospital in the morning. Her vocal cords are in good condition. After that, doing checks for Magi (sound check, etc)

Wed 6/1 I believe doing a full run with the costume for Magi.

Thu 6/2 I believe she was doing Magi in the morning and later do an AKB job. Yuiri was there.

Fri 6/3 Dress rehearsal (with press as guest) and shonichi for Magi musical. Some members also watched the musical -> Miion, Megu, Kiichan, Orin, Tenten, Kyonchan.

Sat 6/4 2 Magi performances today. Both were streamed on Paravi (paid).
    Also on Side by side radio. This time they were talking about this -> https://www.tfm.co.jp/sbs/treasure/UczOzTNFTb/#onair (talking about food that she stocked in her fridge, which is Iwashita new ginger).

Sun 6/5 2 Magi performances.

Mon 6/6 Day off. I don't think she had any work today.

=====
    Magi related
    [​IMG]
    more pics...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

As far as comments on twitter, it has been really positive for her. Probably because compared to Yayoi, this one has more star power (lots of young male idols/actors), thus more people watching it -> comments pouring in. In Yayoi, afaik, Naachan was mainly appeared on the first half, but in this one, she appeared throughout the performance, although not exactly at the very start. And if you have watched the digest video, especially from Voice (the last video being posted by David61), she had a rather big solo moment thus can really leave an impact.
    Most of Naachan fans obviously gave a positive comment, mainly about she improved her singing and great overall performance.
    Some comments that is not from Naachan fans can be categorized as someone that didn't know her or already know her (AKB48 member). For those that don't know her, some of them were surprised at how good Naachan is overall, and specifically her singing. For those that know her, they were surprised that she was this good. Some of them, Naachan fans or not, cried during Morgiana emotional scene. Also most of the comments that were not from Naachan fans came from female since I would imagine most male fans probably come for Naachan and most female fans come for the male idols, especially for the one playing Aladdin (Miyajima Yugo, Orbit member, a Japanese - Korean boy group).
    Also if you haven't really following Magi or just haven't noticed it yet, For Magi musical, they don't attach AKB48 to Naachan. Obviously Oricon didn't care about that and just add AKB48 anyway, but officially, they don't attach AKB48 to Naachan. This actually has an implication to how AKB management treat it, which is basically none as in they treat it like it doesn't exist. AKB didn't mention it on their blog, twitter, and also not in AKB schedule. For Yayoi and other member's stage play, it was listed. I'm hope that at least they would include it in the schedule. I'm wondering whether it is simply from Avex side that they don't want to be associated with AKB (which is unlikely) or AKB maybe ask compensation if Avex want to use AKB48 branding (I doubt it is the other way around since AKB48 brand is bigger than Naachan)? Anyway, it doesn't really matter in the end since the one that care about Naachan should already know about Naachan in Magi and the one that didn't care wouldn't suddenly care if AKB help to promote it.
    I think for her solocon, it will be similar to Magi.
    This is normal tho. Other members that probably got their jobs from their own agency also didn't have their work listed. There are exceptions tho, like Yukirin thing with Wack somehow is in the schedule.

=====
    S Cawaii! Special Edition AKB48 special
    https://scawaiiweb.com/articles/detail/51226
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    Behind the scene video is on Minegishi Minami channel (since she is the editor-in-chief for this AKB special edition)
    And yes, plenty of Naachan in the video.

• Like Like x 5
  5. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i like this a lot more than her real hair

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just watched Naachan's drama, "Ubai Ai, Koukou Kyoshi" and all I can say... every single character in this drama is freaking insane. I have no idea what they were thinking when making this show? And also the ending just... what?

Naachan's acting was pretty good, didn't really have any moments that I considered awkward, but the show itself was crazy.

I think my main issue is that Naachan's character and her teacher ended up together, even getting married and her carrying his child? Her mother was also proper insane. Yes, as a mother she should try and ruin this relationship, but she did it out of jealousy 'cause she also loved the teacher, and not to protect Akari (Naachan). The teacher's fiancée also went crazy, literally physically assaulting Akari instead of helping her. No idea why every single woman in this show was in love with a pedophile.

I also kinda shook my head at the fact that the main character's name was Fuyuno Santa (can be translated to Winter's Santa)

7. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if you've watched the previous Ubai Ai series (eg Ubai Ai summer/winter) before, but the whole Ubai Ai series has been known for its crazy plots that are almost comical. That being said the previous series was much longer (at least 7ep) and the storyline was more interesting.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I knew that Ubai Ai, Fuyu and Ubai Ai, Natsu exist, but I have to admit I haven't watched it. To be honest, I'm not sure I want to :^^;:

If Naachan wants to, I hope she gets more acting roles but I always assumed she'd go down the solo singer route eventually.

9. Rurouni

New title pic for Naachan's homepage
    [​IMG]
    It is using the visual for her solocon. Solocon goods were also just announced (can only be purchased at the venue!)
    [​IMG]
    Some offshots

=====
    Tue 6/7 ~ Sun 6/12
    Magi Musical. Mako, Yuiri, Kokoa, Yumirin, Satomina, and Honma Mai said that they watched it. Other than them, her best friend also came to watch one of the show. The show on 6/12 is the last performance in Tokyo.

Mon 6/13 Miramon recording. After that, I believe she was doing photoshoot in AKB costumes for AKB photocard. Back at home, she read fan letters, open gifts, and cleaned the house.

Tue 6/14 She planned to wake up at 12 noon. but ended up waking up early like she normally did during the musical. She had a job today, but it was for later. It was voice training and costume matching for her solocon.

Wed 6/15 She woke up earlier than planned. She had shooting for solocon and Yuiri's 25th birthday showroom.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thu 6/16 Busy day for her. She had meeting -> shooting and interview -> singing -> Magi. Magi as in preparing for the performance in Osaka. After doing all of the earlier job, she rode on Shinkansen to Osaka.

Fri 6/17 Preparation and rehearsal for Tomorrow's Magi performance.

Sat 6/18 & Sun 6/19 Magi performance in Osaka. Kokoa came to watch the last performance.

Mon 6/20 She wrote about how grateful she is for being able to do Magi. She had experienced many stages before, but this time, the cast members saying to her directly that she is amazing, wonderful, basically praised her so much. Because of it, she can affirm herself a bit. For her, Magi musical is family, youth, and treasure. She was also grateful and happy about the praise and compliment from people that watched Magi musical.
    As for job, she already back in Tokyo and preparing for solocon. They were doing costume check for the 2nd time and doing vocal training.
    During the vocal training, the teacher noticed singing habits of idols. Also the teacher asked her "aren't you tired of smiling all the time?" and asked her to take a break (from smiling) and take it easy. For Naachan that have been an idol for 10 years, it was actually natural to be like that.

Tue 6/21 She told about Kokoa came to her house yesterday (Tokyo house, not Kanagawa). For today, they made breakfast together. After that, Naachan went to see a dermatologist while Kokoa making lunch. Naachan went back to home to eat lunch together. After that, I think she had singing practice.

Wed 6/22 TV Tokyo Music Festival. Mogi get to perform there, thus all YNMO are in the same performance. Also AKB performed with Serious Flavor (the high school dance group that was featured in Nemohamo).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    more pics...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Thu 6/23 She had received the live sound files for her solocon late last night and got really excited from it. Today her job is voice training.

Fri 6/24 Solocon's first rehearsal. She will also check the solocon goods for the first time. Today is also the last performance for her STU48 produced stage. She want to see it but unfortunately she can't. She did sent a video message.
    She sang for 6 hours during the rehearsal.
    Back at home, Yuiri made her dinner.

Sat 6/25 Online talk event. This one is a replacement online talk, not for Motokare. There was only her and Okabe Rin.
    [​IMG]

Sun 6/26 Her first Motokare online talk.

=====
    YNMO

Predict the price of yakiniku

Blindfold dance (only 1 person was blindfolded in the beginning, basically a prank)

Prank to Yuiri about theater being cancelled

=====
    Magi pics
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    AKB is doing Hado team competition
    https://hado-official.com/en/news/t...ce-off-at-hado-league-to-be-aired-on-tv-show/
    Not sure whether Naachan will join, but she is included in the visual. There will be a total of 6 tournament, each time with the current 4 teams.
    [​IMG]
    In the promotion video, Yuiyui said that she want to fight Naachan and win.

Promo pic for AKB dancing to Motokare in VR (VR Square)
    [​IMG]

AKB48 will be the guest on Da-iCE music lab
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    Schedule
    6/30 00:59~01:29 Da-iCE music lab.
    7/2 NTV The Music Day (they haven't announced the lineup and Naachan has her solocon on the next day so I'm not sure she will be there. Naachan solocon is at night tho).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan presenting her solocon merch:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rurouni

There will be live stream for the 7/10 concert! https://l-tike.zaiko.io/e/okadananasolocon
    3500yen + 385yen handling fee

Since there will be a live stream, probably it is best not to spoil the songs, but I will tell the obvious one. She sang Nemohamo and her winning song. There is also a new song that she made (wrote the lyric) herself!
    There was double encore. For the 2nd encore, they already preparing to clean up but then rushed back to do it.
    She also aim to be able to do a solo live in Nippon Budokan within 10 years.

[​IMG]

more pics
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Also 14th gen 10th anniversary performance (at AKB theater) was announced at the concert. It will be at 7/22
    Lineup: Okada Nana, Uchiyama Natsuki, Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Hashimoto Hikari, Maeda Mitsuki
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12751224336.html

During the MC, she told about the concert goods were sold out before the event (it was only available at the venue and only for ticket holder). She heard from the adults that they didn't think her goods would sell that well.

With 14th gen
    [​IMG]

YuuNaaZun
    [​IMG]

Miichan
    [​IMG]

Yumirin
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Btw, Yumirin was wearing this solocon t-shirt :^^;:

Cherprang
    [​IMG]

Mimura Hino (NGT48, fellow singing finalist)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4dollar50cents
    [​IMG]

Flower stands
    [​IMG]
    From AKB48 members and staff, STU48 members, King Records, 4dollar50cents, Kodama Haruka/Sugahara Riko/Ota Nao, Avex management, Avex Asunaro, Okada Family.
    *4dollar50cents is a group from Avex and Aki-P, while Kodama Haruka etc are of course under Avex Asunaro.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [not spoiling]
    she has a great dream

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan was a surprise guest just now in Yukirin's birthday livestream, she appears in the video at 30:15:

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan has tested positive for Covid :(:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12754767412.html

Consequently she will withdraw from all activities including live events and online talks until 7/31. (Yuiri will also not take part in live events as a precaution.)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rurouni

Okada Nana 10th Anniversary Concert Setlist
    M01. Nemohamo RUMOR / AKB48
    M02. Kasai / Yamamoto Sayaka
    M03. Soushou Innocence / Uchida Maaya
    M04. Two years later / AKB48
    M05. Teokure caution / =LOVE
    M06. "Hitori de Ikirareso" tte Sorette Ne, Hometeiruno? / Juice=Juice
    M07. Cinderella Girl / King & Prince
    M08. Bukiyo Taiyo / SKE48
    M09. Boku no Yutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo / AAA
    M10. Tabako / Koresawa
    M11. Happy End / back number
    M12. Himitsu Kichi / Takada Kozue
    M13. Boku ga Shinouto Omottanowa / Nakashima Mika
    M14. Ikiteitandayona / Aimyon
    M15. Dakara Boku wa Ongaku wo Yameta / Yorushika
    M16. Haru wo Tsugeru / Yama
    M17. Usseewa / Ado
    M18. Zankyou Sanka / Aimer
    M19. Hana wa Dare no Mono? / STU48
    EN01. Mikansei / Ieiri Leo
    EN02. Kowasanakyaikenaimono / Okada Nana
    EN03. Kono You Kara Boku Dake Kierukoto ga Dekitara / Okada Nana
    WEN. Nemohamo Rumor / AKB48

There was also VTR shown, which is a VLOG of her with her sister shopping for food ingredients and cooking.

=====
    Mon 6/27 Miramon recording, remote meeting, and singing practice.

Tue 6/28 First full rehearsal for solocon.

Wed 6/29 She was going to the dentist today. She was doing a treatment that she was trying to do last year. I believe it was related to false tooth. Because of that, she find it difficult to speak. She kinda regret it doing the procedure several days before the concert.

Thu 6/30 Solocon rehearsal. She had to change the way she open her mouth. In the end it worked fine. After that, she was doing song program rehearsal (probably The Music Day).

Fri 7/1 She went to a salon to fix the coloring of her hair also get facial beauty treatment. After that, at home (Tokyo), she ate dinner with Yumirin. I believe she brought the food/ingredients, which the main was a hamburger steak. Other than food, Yumirin also brought a sweet white wine. And yes, Yumirin staying for the night.

Sat 7/2 The Music Day performance. They performing Nemohamo Rumor wearing y2k fashion

[​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Sun 7/3 Solocon!
    Mon 7/4 A day off.

Tue 7/5 Another day off.

Wed 7/6 I believe photocard shooting. She was scheduled to do it at night and finished at midnight.

Thu 7/7 practice for 14th gen performance.

Fri 7/8 She had solocon rehearsal later in the day, so before that, she watched Night Head 2041 stage where Sugahara Riko (from Avex Asunaro) and her Magi co-star Hiroki Ino performed.

Sat 7/9 Went to a beauty salon to prepare herself for tomorrow's concert and did voice training.

Sun 7/10 Solocon!
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Mon 7/11 Miramon recording.

Tue 7/12 Having meals with her family, probably to celebrate the solocon. She also appeared on AKB48, saikin kiita as one of the studio members (only doing commentary).

Wed 7/13 14th gen practice. After the practice, she had lunch with Mako and Miki. She also made some food at home, but the beef stew that she made didn't taste good but Yuiri still eat it.

Thu 7/14 She modified the beef stew into doria. Oh, and recently she drink coffee and seems to like it black. For today's job, she said she was recording song (not sure for what exactly) and practicing for a song program. I think she also took pics for AKB photo card.

Fri 7/15 She aimed to be the 1st one to give birthday message to Yukirin and according to Yukirin, Naachan did end up being the 1st one. Today she was practicing for 14th gen and also practicing for the song program. She appeared a bit on Yukirin birthday stream.

Sat 7/16 Ongaku no Hi performance. They performed 365nichi no Kami Hikouki. Also STU48 performed on the pre-show, so AKB and STU get to met each other.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Sun 7/17 online talk.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mon 7/18 online talk.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tue 7/19 Going to the dentist and ate yakiniku with her manager.

Wed 7/20 14th gen practice.

Thu 7/21 Practice for Summer Station and 14th gen. She also went to facial beauty treatment salon because she was bothered with her rough skin.
    Bad news today. 14th gen performance is postponed because Mitsuki (one of 14th gen member) close relative positive for covid.

Fri 7/22 Naachan got a fever in the morning and she took covid PCR test. The result was positive. Because of this, she had to cancel 4 online talk events (23, 24, 30, 31 July 2022) and also skip Summer Station. Yuiri also ended up need to cancel her upcoming work because of the close contact, thus need to isolate.
    She wrote on her twitter that she was tested positive for covid and really sorry for the problem that she caused and for making people worried. She also specifically said sorry to Yuiri.
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/1550477247173169153
    And she post something similar on insta story, but a bit more formal, appologizing for causing trouble and making staff, management, members, fans worried.

Sat 7/23~? resting (Iirc, minimum 10 days from the symptom according to Japanese regulation. For close contact, it is 7 days. I believe need to be negative twice before ending the isolation). So the earliest for Naachan to come back is August 1st.

*This post will be edited later with pics

=====
    Future events (excluding online talk and Miramon)

Her turn doing Hado for AKB48 Tenkaichi HADO Kai event is on August 10. Her teammates are Shimizu Maria and Muto Orin.
    [​IMG]
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12754543971.html

AKB48Group Finalist Live is on August 31. The last time Naachan talked about it, she said she haven't decided the songs.
    https://twitter.com/AKB48G_singer/status/1514802505355784192

MEIJIZA 150th Anniversary Special Concert ~The Dream Co-Star~
    She will be a part of this event, which is celebrating Meijiza theater 150th anniversary. The performance will be a mix of music, dance, play, and comedy. This will be from September 9 to September 15 (10 performances).
    [​IMG]
    https://www.meijiza.co.jp/info/2022/2022_09/

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Rurouni

Sun 7/24 ~ Sun 7/31 resting.
    For her covid, the symptom was similar to influenza. It was terrible on the first day, but it got a lot better on the night. Her manager went to look for a hospital and took care of her. After that, it was just self isolation.
    During self isolation, she watched all 8 seasons of "Game of Thrones" on Amazon Prime.
    *she wrote those on her 8/1 mobame, but I figure that I should just wrote it here.
    I believe she was isolating with Yuiri, which also ended her isolation on the next day (8/2). Yuiri is probably asymptomatic since she didn't do the whole 10 days after positive test.
    Based on online talk report with Miion, apparently they are watching overseas drama series.

Mon 8/1 She is back. She supposed to have voice training, but opted not to do it since she still had cough with phlegm. She ended up going to the hairdresser, taking selfie for photocard I think, and buying some stuff.

Tue 8/2 She had costume fitting for Meijiza. She also talked about having her hair colored darker (still red, but darker now), cut her bangs, but didn't cut anything else. Might be aiming for long hair.
    During the costume fitting, the one in charge of it said Naachan is thin and cute. Naachan herself think that she is a bit fat.
    For Meijiza, she will sing songs from Showa, Heisei, Reiwa era and musical.
    She also had a sudden job/work today and it is something happy. She said to look forward to the report.

Wed 8/3 Photoshoot with Yuiri and another job with YNMO (not sure it is YNMO only or AKB, they wore AKB costume).

Thu 8/4 She had a job today, but not sure if the job was cancelled or ended earlier. Because of it, she had a sudden free time. She ended up getting a foot massage and watching the last 3 episodes from the last Game of Thrones.

Fri 8/5 Not exactly sure, but I think today is an AKB job with other members. There was an AKB announcement that Naachan, Miion, and Yuri will do a live stream from shooting site tomorrow, 21:00 JST. I assume today work probably related to that. Maybe next single MV shooting or something else group related. On the pic used to promote the stream, there is a really small picture of probably a member, which people speculating that it is the center. Based on the pic, it is certainly not Naachan.

=====
    8/6 AKB48 live stream SP from work site. 21:00 JST

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Behind the scenes of her solocons:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Rurouni

Sat 8/6 filiming 60th single MV and later doing a live stream with Yuiri and Miion (+ 3 other members) to announce the single, senbatsu member, and center (Chiba Eri). They also announced concerts at Nippon Budokan.

Sun 8/7 Meijiza practice.

Mon 8/8 Miramon recording.

Tue 8/9 Meijiza practice. She met Hirano Aya for the first time. On her way home, she got picked up / hit and it was in English. Since she was wearing earphone, she couldn’t hear him well, but he was praising her clothes. At the end she was asked “Are you Japanese?” and she answered “yeah, I’m Japanese” and it ended with that. At times like that, she thinks it would be cool if she could use English and say something back.

Wed 8/10 Hado. All of them arrived early and did some practice for it. At the end her team won and won a trip to Fukuoka.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Thu 8/11 Vocal training for Meijiza. She talked about yesterday where she was finally able to properly talk with some 17th gen member for the first time.

Fri 8/12 Meijiza practice. The practice today was Jazz genre, which is something that she isn’t good at. She mentioned that she danced for 5 hours and called it Jazz Ballet (which I assume is Lyrical dance and not Jazz dance). She also needs to sing while dancing. After that she recorded a new song (probably the 60th single song. Usually they make the MV first and record the song at a later date).

Sat 8/13 Online talk.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Sun 8/14 Online talk.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    https://www.tiktok.com/@dyphltnfqocn/video/7133217382193057025

Mon 8/15 Meijiza practice, mainly dancing. After that, she had voice training. I’m not sure the voice training related to Meijiza or just her regular voice training, but regardless, she probably trained with Meijiza in mind. Also apparently the teacher is not fixed to just 1 person, so basically she was taking voice training with different teachers.

Tue 8/16 Going to the dentist and Meijiza practice. She also wrote about being involved a little in Yuiri’s PB which she had took some pics using her phone to be used for the PB (on a later online talk event, Naachan said that her involvement in it was an offer by the publisher). As for Meijiza practice, she was practicing with Kazunori Tamano (the lead star) and Hirano Aya.
    Other than that, she also talked about singing the songs for the finalist live since she already received the music for it. Of course there will be solo, duets, everyone singing, and harmonies.

Wed 8/17 Meijiza practice and shooting. I believe they were recording the practice and do photoshoot for Meijiza

Thu 8/18 Voice training and 14th gen practice.
    [​IMG]

Fri 8/19 YNMO shooting.

Sat 8/20 Online talk.
    [​IMG]

Sun 8/21 Online talk.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Mon 8/22 Miramon recording and shooting + interview. X2. One of the shooting + interview is for 48times, talking about the 10th anniversary solo concert. It will be out on September 5th.

Tue 8/23 Finalist live rehearsal (with all the finalist + Yuiri). YuuNaa arrived early, thus nobody was there when they arrived. She had 2 other things scheduled for today, 14th gen practice and practicing for CDTV performance (AKB will perform on September 29th CDTV Live! Live! And they will do 2 songs, one of them is the 60th single).

Basically she has been really busy because of the 14th gen performance (tomorrow, 8/24, 2 performances), the sudden decision for CDTV Live! Live! (8/29), Finalist live (8/31) and of course Meijiza (9/9 shonichi). Arguably this is tough because all of it needs to be practiced since all are live performances.

=====
    60th single related pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    BNK48 12th single title have been revealed. The title is "Believers"
    This is the single where Naachan wrote the lyric and Yuiri did the choreo.
    BNK48 is releasing video teaser from 8/19 to 8/27 with the MV released on 8/28 (the single release date). You can see the teaser on the BNK48 twitter account (linked above).

=====
    Magi Musical purchase link

=====
    Some AKB48 members were asked which member they think is great. Tomu's answer is Okada Nana and Okabe Rin. Her reasoning is that when they starred on a play together, usually both of them have the most lines, and considering both are usually busy, they were the first to remember all their lines.

=====
    When Yuiyui was asked about dealing with junior members in her group, she said that she want to be like Okada Nana. Naachan immediately notices her when she was feeling a little down and talked to her.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In BNK48's latest "Behind the scenes" for their new single, you can hear Naachan's demo of the new BNK48 single in Japanese, starting at the 3:05 mark. I believe it is actually Naachan singing as well.

• Like Like x 1