1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Sakurazaka46 1st Album 'As you know'

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by blabla123, Jun 13, 2022.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    The first photo of 'As you know' got released

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Based on the Jacket covers it seems the promotional song of tbis song will be performed by the 4th single senbatsu members plus Sugai, and the Saku8 for this album is the same as the 4th single except for Sugai who took Berisa's spot.

It's interesting to see the Limited Edition cover featuring the members who have served as centers of the group except for Karin but I guess she's included since she has centered B-side songs that are treated like A-sides. I guess if Berisa were still in the group she would be included.

6. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    I really like the vibe so far of the album, its so mysterious and its giving dark samidareyo mv. Also I am happy to see the 4 centers back, hopefully they will all center some songs.

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    They all looks so happy. Covers are a mature and artystic :blush: And not "dark" at all :flower:

8. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Due to today's events in Japan The music video for "As you know?" coupling song, "Masatsu Keisuu (Coefficient of Friction)" which would premiere today, July 8th at 22:00 JST. Has been postponed.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The MV is postponed indefinitely due to today's events.

11. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    aah i just saw will edit my post thanks for the notice!

12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The MV has finally been released
    Stylistically the MV seems to be loosely a continuation of Shakan kyori. I personally like their new brand of 'fushigi' or 'bizarre' worldview. Also what caught my attention is the usage of interesting real world architecture rather than premade sets. The MV was filmed at an unfinished Helena international hotel in Fukushima prefecture, which is a great choice in my opinion. I have always loved the urban vibe that Keyakizaka had going from the very beginning, when they used a construction site for Silent Majority. It's good to see this style being brought back in their newer works. The contrast between moody surroundings, cold concrete walls and fiery dancing is just top notch in my book. Surely it has already become one of the Saku's trademarks.

Didn't expect to hear latin vibes and see breakdance elements. Also, is it just me or choreo was rather manly this time. Little to no intricate hand movements, but plenty of good old full body dancing. All in all, for me there was enough new elements to say it's indeed a pretty memorable product, which is frankly what Saku needs at the moment.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    The song is so good! I love the Latin inspiration. Love the choreography. It was a perfect way to showcase the double centers separately then together.

14. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

It's gorgeous <3

I have a soft spot for instrumentals like this, and I really like the overall mood of the melody. And then the Ten-Hikaru combo is perfect, that close-up of their faces towards the end and Hikaru's smile? I love it!
    Habu in the back row and also attracts a lot of attention I think, the white suit just suits her, and idk, must be her posture that makes her look so cool even if I cannot see her face that well x__x Others that attracted my attention were Karin who can put on great dramatic facial expressions (until then the hair covers her face lol), Koike with the silver hair and Renaa because she looks so small and strong at the same time.

The only not-so-good thing is that there are people with barely any screentime. I had to pause the video to make sure that e.g. Ozono is really there ^^° It may be due to the storyline that Hikaru not only starts alone in a room, but also dances the second chorus alone, yet instead of focusing on the solo dances, maybe some space could have been made there for the members whose faces are otherwise hardly shown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I did expect the formation will be based on Samidare but I thought it'll be the same formation except Sugai in Berisa's position. I love being wrong, I love this W-center, it looks like Ten and Run take turns being center in the first and second chorus and in the final both are in center position.

Totally love the song, Sakurazaka didn't disappoint at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    It's amazing! The W-center works very well in this concept since the song is about frictions. It works very well out in the choreo, Ten's and Karin's face expression are no joke it's all very fierce. Another member who stood out to me was Inoue, this song really suits her. The worldview of the group has also become more clear I would say in each new mv, it's bizarre (like shakan kyori), mysterious (like samidareyo) or intruiging like this one!

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Outstanding all round, song and performance. Ten-chan continues to get even better. Karin so cool and graceful and sharp. More and more, Sakura has its own version of Keyaki's great dance. Growth.

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Hmm.. I think this song has the unfortunate "performing after beyonce" effect for me where i adored samidare yo and the coupling songs so much that this release doesn't really blow me away. That being said, I still think this is a very solid release, and I enjoy watching the alternating centers! Both Run and Ten give off different types of cool and elegant that fit the vibe of sakurazaka so well. I do feel like we could had used more of the screen time on other members, as this is their first album, but I did enjoy the choreography so I understand something had to give. Maybe the red dancing scene could have been omitted for some more close ups? Whatever the case, I think it's a very strong mv for group stylistically, but not so much from a fans point of view.

I do hope we see another song with karin and hono center's too, as well as some units, i would love another pon or koike unit!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

i like it, buuuut not as much as i thought i would after hearing the snippet in the CM. i love the lyrics, the instrumental is heavenly, but MY GOD is this song short. it's barely 3 minutes long, and it kind of feels like it just comes and goes by before i even realize it? probably why i'm replaying it as much as i thought i would be.

my only other complaint is that the 3rd row members got way too little screentime. i know some sacrifices had to be made to realize the concept, and the aforementioned short song length doesn't help either, but it's still such a shame that we barely got to see mizuho, even though this concept suits her so well. :( but at least she got to keep her 3rd row center position! i wonder if this means she's going to center the backs song again?

other than that, i absolutely LOVE the choreography. definitely my favorite part of this release. ten-chan looked so cool and elegant, and her iconic isolation (is this what it's called in english? lmao) also made a comeback! run-chan has reached peak ikemen, i love her attitude, and her dance break was amazing. overall, great execution of the group's first ever double center! can't wait to see it performed live! (keyafes hopefully?)

also looking forward to the other new songs! if they're keeping the "3 centers, 3 MVs" rule (now including the possibility of double centers), and if one of them really is a hono/karin double center, i REALLY hope the remaining song gets a new, first-time center. since the lead song senbatsu itself is basically just a repeat of samidare yo, i want them to try something new with the b-sides at least. maybe rena, since management seems to be capitalizing on her popularity and pushing her lately? hell, maybe they'll even make all three double centers. surprise me!

• Like Like x 2
  20. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

“Time Machine de Yeah!” is such a strong song title. I’ll be devastated if I don’t love the song.