1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Today this scene in 10nen zakura has came true.
    I think she should do this scene again with Yuuko.

10nzkr.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great!!! I'm really looking forward to watching "Anata ni Kikasetai Uta ga Arunda", though I think I'm going to watch "Touboui-F" first, the other drama with Acchan and Narita Ryo from earlier this year. I think Acchan's role seems less big in this? I guess I'll see when I watch it! The drama is subbed btw, you can find the subs here (videos need to be found separately).

Speaking of "Anata ni Kikasetai Uta ga Arunda", the Hulu Japan YouTube channel uploaded this 10 minutes video back then, with the 5 main actors. They introduced the drama and then they were asked to do a drawing of what they want to be in 10 years from now (this is related with the theme of the drama where it shows their 17 years old and 27 years old self).

if the video does not show watch the video here

Each one of them introduced their drawing, it was cute how much Acchan laughed at Ito Sairi (the other actress)'s drawing (because she looked naked? XD) I was looking forward to see Acchan's drawing, but she only wrote a text >.< The text means "I want to be introduced to my son's girlfriend", she said that in 10 years, he will be 14. That's cute lol.

Then in the end, I think they did a vote for which one of them will have their wish come true. and Acchan received 3 votes so she got the most :3 Btw she looks so pretty in this video <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

"Motto Choetsu Shita Tokoro e." was in the morning news! They show a bit of Acchan and Kikuchi Fuma shooting a scene for the movie, they're cute! Acchan plays the role of a designer.

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  4. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates

New CM for "Project to Revitalize Japan Small & Medium-sized Enterprise".

Some of merchandise from "Maeda Atsuko no Tsuki Tsuki" Exhibition available for online purchase. There is mini photobook, t-shirt (long & short sleeves), sticker & keychain. For overseas shipping can use Worldshopping (they are proxy so the price is going to be more expensive)
    https://kaeru.parco.jp/shop/detail/shop009999049/
    Capture2.JPG

New Photos from Movie "To a Place That Transcends More (Motto Cho-etsu Shitta Tokoroe)"
    filmaga.filmarks.jpg

Acchan Instagram
    220812 Acchan Instagram (2).jpg 220812 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg

Acchan on tv show "Pop Up" this week.
    220817 popup_cxofficial Twitter (1).jpg 220817 popup_cxofficial Twitter (2).jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the videos of the press conference for 'Convenience Story' from last month (here) and it was nice because the director praised Acchan a lot! He said that she is 'world class', he called her 'the world's MaeAtsu' lol that was very nice! He also said about her 'as expected, the center' and then praised Aki-P saying that he's great (like, for finding her and making her a star). He called Aki-P as 'old man Akimoto' so Acchan laughed XD He really said good things about her acting! This makes me curious to see the movie and Acchan's role even more >.<

Also, Narita Ryo told a story from the shooting of the movie. He said that there's a scene that they did, where they got wet, and it was really cold that day, and he said that after they cut cameras, all the staff ran to Acchan and took care of her while no one did for him although he was cold too, and that there's just a boy who gave him a little towel XD The way he said the story was funny, the difference in treatment haha. Acchan remembers it and it made her laugh, her laugh is so cute there :3

Acchan also talked about how she doesn't sleep a lot of hours, she said that there are too many things that she wants to do so she doesn't sleep a lot. Just what I would expect of her lol.

Two other videos from this event that weren't posted here yet, these have most of the moments that I talked about above ^^

Here's a video with the full event (15 min) -

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I took some screenshots of this video where Acchan is promoting 'Convenience Story'. I just thought she looks cute in this ^^ She talked about how she was embarassed for the scene where she's wearing a bath towel lol. and when she was asked about what she buys at convenience store, she said that lately she buys tsubugai (whelk). in the other video, also for the promo of the movie, she talks about how she loves food and thinks about it a lot, and that lately she's addicted to unagi (eel), she eats it once by week for the past 3 months.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg
    009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

Acchan was at an event for the 'Project to Revitalize Japan Small & Medium-sized Enterprise'. This isn't a new work for Acchan, she already participated in this project one year ago too (here). I actually know most of the other celebrities in this video, it's nice that Acchan participates in this. She looks good!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I watched the videos of the stage greetings for 'Convenience Story' (here), it was on a different day than the previous press conference, and the director made the same praises for Acchan again, haha. Her awkward laugh was cute ^^ He called her "the world's MaeAtsu" and talked again about how her acting is "world class", he said that his story is a bit unique and complicated but that Acchan understood the essential part really fast. He asked her when did she become a "genius" like this, and if it's when she was made center, she laughed and said that it's probably when Aki-P discovered her lol. They also talked in the end about the little eye in the movie's poster and said that it was actually Acchan's eye that was drawn. She didn't know about this so she learned about it and it surprised her. They also explained the meaning of that little eye being there but I didn't understand that >.< (it's in the end of this video)

Btw Acchan looked really good in this event, with the black dress. So classy!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Here's one more video from the stage greetings that wasn't shared here yet:

I also found another preview of the movie. This shows a scene, I guess this is one of the first scenes in the story. You can tell that this movie has a very unique style like they mentioned during the stage greetings, the director really has his own style and it feels very mysterious. I think I said this before but Acchan does very well in this type of roles/movies. I think she's doing the best at either unique stories (like in "Before We Vanish" although her role was little, and in "Initiation Love" that also had its own style) or at movies that are very realistic (like "Moratoriamu Tamako", "To The Ends of the Earth", "Gakko e Ikenakatta Watashi ga (Ano Hana) (Koko Sake) wo Kaku made" etc.). but honestly I always love all of her roles anyway lol.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some really nice photos of Acchan from her show "Pop Up" today <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Btw, Miichan announced her marriage last week and of course Acchan congratulated her!

and today, Acchan retweeted Yukirin's tweet about the 11th anniversary of Flying Get ^^
    I love this, since they're two of my favs. seeing Flying Get brings back good memories ;w;
    The 2011 election was the first one that I watched after becoming a fan in late 2010.

Happy 11th anniversary!!! :flower:

More CMs for "Project to Revitalize Japan Small & Medium-sized Enterprise" in spoiler.

I put these in spoiler because they re-used the same videos of Acchan for 3 different CMs lol
    The last one, I'm pretty sure I've seen this one some months ago, they re-uploaded it again.

• Like Like x 5
  9. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates

Acchan appeared on tv show "Totsuzen Desu ga, Uranattemo ii Desuka?" on 22th August 2022. Acchan challenge takigoyu (waterfall meditation).
    2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
    Watch Here - https://48idol.me/en/video/713992

Acchan during shooting at waterfall in Ise Jingu.
    220822 totsuzen_uranai Instagram (1).jpg 220822 reon_japan Instagram (1).jpg

Atsuko Maeda x MARC JACOBS [more photos from links below]
    feature_maeda_marc_12.jpg feature_maeda_marc_03.jpg
    Source : https://shibuya.parco.jp/feature/detail/?id=5544&p=1

Atsuko Maeda X Kanazawa Maimon Sushi [more photos from links below]
    feature_maeda_maimon_07.jpg feature_maeda_maimon_12.jpg
    Source : https://shibuya.parco.jp/feature/detail/?id=5544&p=2

Atsuko Maeda X Pokemon
    220819 parco_shibuya_official Instagram (7).jpg 220819 parco_shibuya_official Instagram (8).jpg
    Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/ChcHbUMvIpt/

Acchan PR for Kireiyu.
    220822 kireiyu_bath Instagram (1).jpg

Acchan PR for cosmetic brand "THREE"
    220819 Acchan Instagram (3).jpg 220819 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg 220819 Acchan Instagram (2).jpg

Acchan uploaded photo of her visiting to Ise Jingu (Shinto Shrine) with her son.
    220818 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg

More photos from movie "To a Place That Transcends More (Motto Cho-etsu Shitta Tokoroe)
    20220818_130429_p_o_49055150.jpg 20220818_130423_p_o_59361134.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She looks so good on all the photos! <3 I need to see her variety shows ;w;

There is now a preview for the drama 'Modern Love Tokyo'!
    I talked about it here before, it has different stories, Acchan is in episode 1.
    This looks really good! and I love that they use Acchan as the thumbnail <3

Today is the 13th anniversary of Iiwake Maybe! \^o^/
    This has to be one of my favorite a-sides, and maybe even the favorite ^^
    it's just the perfect idol song, clothes, dance and MV. and Acchan center <3
    I love the part where Acchan and Yuko go back to help Takamina T_T

• Like Like x 4
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

One more video from maidigitv about the stage greetings for 'Convenience Story'.

and I also just saw this old video from the promotion of the movie 'Kurenazume'!
    They talked about how they did the scene where Acchan slaps Narita Ryo like 20 times lol
    Btw, this movie got subbed! That's great ^^ You can find it on some streaming sites.

Acchan for 'ELLE girl'!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

There is an interview in the link! She talks about her musical 'Yoru no Onnatachi (Women of the Night)'. She talks about the characters in the story, about her career as an independant actress (without an agency) and her love for acting. She says that she sometimes brings her son to her workplace. She also said that she doesn't want to have limits, she doesn't want to care about what others think anymore and she wants to do the things that she wants to do, so that she won't have regrets!

• Like Like x 3
  12. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

I didn’t know she wasn’t with an agency. That makes her abundant amount of roles even more impressive! I’m so happy she’s been working so much and doing what she loves.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She left them in December 2020. I can't believe it's been that long already, I had to check the wiki for it! Really good for her as well, she's established enough and now doesn't have to share her earnings any longer.

• Like Like x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've finally finished watching Anata ni Kikasetai Uta ga Arunda, and it's an incredible drama. Acchan really has a knack for starring in stories that really make me think about life, and which evoke a lot of emotion.

(Spoiler free version) The premise of the drama is that, 10 years ago, a group of students found gravure shots of their teacher and decide to tease her by sticking a lewd picture of her up against a shelf. She plays a song for them ('Aliens' by Kirinji) while saying, "In 10 years' time, you will be 27 - my age. I hope when the time comes, you will have less regrets than I do."

The following episodes each focus on one of the students as they reach the 27 year age mark. One of the students, who had actually liked the teacher, but was too scared to stand up for her, is frustrated with life when – at a karaoke outing with work – 'Aliens' comes on, and he decides to turn his life around. Another student has been trying to become an author, but hasn't managed to write a single word. Another student has begrudgingly come back to the village after failing to debut as an idol in Tokyo. Another student (Acchan's role) had devoted her entire life to impersonating an idol, who then suddenly died at the peak of her career.

Every time these people come across 'Aliens', they are at a crossroads and have to make a decision.

These episodes have made me deeply sad, but not in a way that made me want to cry. Just feeling hollow. And then, other episodes have made me feel a relief that did make me want to cry.

It all sounds a bit silly, but this drama is really something else, and I really recommend everyone watches it. Every episode makes sense on its own, so if you want to only watch Acchan's parts, you can watch episodes 1, 6 and 8; however, I think all episodes are great and enjoyable. Just be prepared for a rollercoaster of emotions.

EDIT: This is the song. I didn't know it before but I'm finding it a very emotional, beautiful song now.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@bonjourmarlene

I just want to say, it makes me happy to see reviews about Acchan's dramas and movies here, so thank you for this!! and I completely agree with you about this:

For some reasons, Acchan's acting projects are always interesting to me. Sometimes it's even dramas/movies where she has a very little role but I never feel bored. I think she's making really good choices when it comes to which projects she acts in! and very often, watching her projects make me think too, and feel emotions. This is why I totally love following her as an actress. Of course I also loved her as idol and singer (I literally love all of her solo songs!). I'm just so glad that she has this career in acting for so many years, I love being her fan >.<

I haven't watched this drama yet but I'll do it soon. I was thinking of watching "Touboui-F" first, but "Anata ni Kika Setai Uta ga Arunda" is shorter, and I can tell that I will really love it.

About the theme song, I think I said it once a few pages ago, but I personally already knew this song and loved it, but it was the version of Hata Motohiro though and I had no idea that there was an original version lol so I found out after seeing the preview of the drama ^^; The original version is really good. This is a great choice for a theme song...

This is the version I knew:

Just found out on YouTube that there's also a version by the actress Non (Nounen Rena).

Totally agree with this btw, I actually got a bit worried back then when she announced that she is leaving Ohta Pro and not signing to another agency. I thought it would mean less roles for her, less TV appearances etc. but not at all, it's quite the opposite haha. She's been working non-stop since then, she's getting even more roles and works, variety shows, releasing a book (essay), doing tons of promotions, etc. it's very impressive. From what I see and read, directors often praise her, and she gets along with other actors (and she's also very close friend with some of them), so I think she has a good reputation in the industry and that's really good for her. I'm so glad she has a successful and stable career <3

• Like Like x 3
  16. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates

Stageplay "Yoru no Onnatachi" which suppose to start on 3rd September 2022 postponed until 9th September 2022 because someone involve in production positive covid.
    Source : https://www.kaat.jp/d/yoruno_onnatachi

Photo from Movie "To a Place That Transcends More".
    220831 mottochouetsumv Twitter (2).jpg
    There is short video Acchan talk about her role on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/mottochouetsumv/status/1564912750849327107

PR Photo (part of 'Project to Revitalize Japan Small & Medium-sized Enterprise' Ambasaddor)
    300218384_619039456254554_1302280689365749626_n.jpg 300377848_619039146254585_7757514202735806711_n.jpg 300650046_619039339587899_3874253244641860320_n.jpg 300641418_619848636173636_4974827287592632333_n.jpg 301790518_619849369506896_6259175945418937513_n.jpg
    300372744_619851102840056_5881960518172109393_n.jpg 301711826_619851952839971_6867552274430320191_n.jpg 302144291_619850469506786_6535567482961183437_n.jpg 299792925_619849912840175_4452669227893809219_n.jpg
    Source : https://jp.cloud-house.com/, https://www.cocoselect.jp/

atsukomaeda8756-edit-edit-1660636882.jpg atsukomaeda8772-edit-edit-1660636863.jpg atsukomaeda8783-edit-1660636843.jpg atsukomaeda8761-edit-edit-1660636761.jpg
    Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7AeDnLn0E/

• Like Like x 1
  17. NSS7

NSS7 Member

New Movie !!
    Acchan announced as one of cast for movie "Sobakasu". She will play as Kasumi former schoolmate by Toko Miura (Drive My Car star and also co-star with Acchan in movie "Dynamite Scandal"). Ito Marika (former Nogizaka46) also revealed as another cast. Will be released on 16th December 2022.
    https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/492143
    natalie.jpg

Back in May both Acchan & Toko Miura caught by Friday shooting for unknown title so this has be it.
    dc609de13223c835835a5b92408cf549.jpg

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I saw the news (in japanese) about the new movie and I was confused for a second because it also has Ito Marika (ex-Nogi) just like the movie "Motto Choetsu Shita Tokoro e." but then I realized it's a different project lol it's funny how often Acchan works with the same actors, but then again, it's probably because she has so many works o_o Really happy about this news!

Another short scene from the movie 'Convenience Story'. I think this is probably the scene that Narita Ryo was talking about during the press conference, when he said that both of them had a scene where they get wet, and after they cut the camera, the staff all went to take care of Acchan. it's most likely this scene, lol. I'm really curious about this movie and the story.

Longer video of the stage greetings for the movie:

• Like Like x 3
  19. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates

New Movie "Sobakasu"

Acchan attend BMW Event on 2nd September 2022.
    - Acchan Instagram -
    220903 Acchan Instagram (4).jpg 220903 Acchan Instagram (3).jpg 220903 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg 220903 Acchan Instagram (2).jpg

Photo from magazine Barfout September Edition
    220906 barfout_magazine_tokyo Instagram (1).jpg

Acchan shared photo at Burberry Event today
    - Acchan Instagram -
    220907 Acchan Instagram (4).jpg 220907 Acchan Instagram (3).jpg 220907 Acchan Instagram (2).jpg 220907 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg

AKB48 CD Producer, Junji Yuasa shared some old photos from MV shooting
    220904 yuasajunji Twitter (3).jpg 220905 yuasajunji Twitter (3).jpg 220906 yuasajunji Twitter (3).jpg 220907 yuasajunji Twitter (6).jpg 220907 yuasajunji Twitter (7).jpg
    Source : https://twitter.com/yuasajunji

• Like Like x 4
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As posted by NSS7

Stageplay "Yoru no Onnatachi" which suppose to start on 3rd September 2022 postponed until 9th September 2022 because someone involve in production positive covid.
    Source : https://www.kaat.jp/d/yoruno_onnatachi

long version:

Noriko Eguchi plays Fusako Owada, the main character who loses her husband in the war and falls into a "woman of darkness." Atsuko Maeda as Natsuko Kimishima, Fusako's younger sister, who lost everything in the war and has become desperate and lives as a dancer in a hall where the occupying forces are stationed. Yukiya Kitamura as the hospital director who tries to rescue women from the "darkness" of the night.

Her comment:
    Atsuko Maeda
    I spent a lot of time practicing. The people who come to see it will be wondering what kind of work it will be, and I can't predict it, so I hope you enjoy it. I want to start the first day with a straight heart.

https://spice.eplus.jp/articles/307868

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1