1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Happy Birthday to Haruka
    Today she turns 30. Recently watching her in Malam Malam talkpod on youtube channel with top comedian-hosts. The show used to be a hit in 2020 on NET TV.
    She's still funny and natural as usual made the show's great episode. Long time not checking her I agree with comments haruka's got positive vibe. As Ramadan is approaching maybe there will a yt chanel "uncle" Sule with haruka as cohost with interesting guests, that wud be a blast in fasting month 2022.

To remind people, Haruka still holds world record as first idol member sent to sister group overseas as well as been living in the country for 10 years (next november)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Haruka appeared in Malam Malam show, 30 january 2022.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]

Translation: "I got cakes from many folks in my birthday. Thank you guys".
    The set was decorated by friends, two Japanese ballet instructors based in Jakarta.

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

JKT48 former members and friends also came along visiting the special day 30th Haruka birthday: Ayana, Melody, Veranda and Yupi.
    [​IMG]

Haruka is not lonely in Jakarta. She's close with two siblings Mariri & Yuria, they were who help decorating.
    [​IMG]

Pics from IG: @haruuuu_chan

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

The post J-idol defying age Haruka Nakagawa.
    Recent pic
    [​IMG]

More recent pic
    [​IMG]
    Haruka dressed in school uniform for a show few days ago

On the famous Tonight Show this early march.
    In game segment a clip played and at 10:51 spotted her made voice when the struggling cat reached the hanged sausages is a rare #cooljapan cuteness displayed by haru90n. I used to have idea haruka would be great as host in a show she visit celebs who have toddlers (if she couldnt do it alone may be with a male host with family trait) OR a show visiting celebs homes who have pets :approve:.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Congratulation to Haruka, finally launched single.
    Now available in streaming platforms as well as tiktok sound.

Title: "Kucingmu Lari"
    It's a simple pop with jazz arrangement (im no music expert to describe).
    The lyrics in Indonesian, few English & Japanese (some Japanese rap & lyrics starts at 1:20)

Credits: Presented by TikTok
    Written by: Raguel Lewi, Miyuki Kikuchi
    Production by: BIGR

There's name Raguel Lewi, he's a talented young songwriter so his work is guaranteed.

Lyrics is about a girl doubt her relationship with a boyfriend.

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

HARUKA ON "INI SAHUR LAGI" SHOW
    [​IMG]
    Double surprise on Thursday Haruka posted a poster she'll be appearing as guest on NET TV's Ini Sahur Lagi show, a brand new name for Ini Sahur, a quite popular tv program which was off (last aired) April/May 2020. Ini Sahur (aired in early morning in fasting month) was the show that brought Haruka fame in Indonesia she participated in 2014 -2016 as regular cast. Huge thanks to NET TV for the treat, it's a Ramadan gift.
    FYI the show also once invited haruka's colleague AKB48 Captain Team A Yui Yokoyama as guest.

Finally after six years in waiting fans can see again the healing force host "Uncle Sule" with Haruka (thumbnail is the cohost Junot).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Biore Model Look Alike
    [​IMG]
    Haruka IG post from weeks ago, taken when she visiting Bali.
    Her best pic in 2022. Reminds me to a pretty Japanese model in Biore ads decade ago.

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Very interesting news from haruka, her april 28 tweet said she will perform at 15th anniversary of Gen-3.

[​IMG]

Previously on April 26 Haruka was featured in Asahi Shimbun online article. The journalist kind of wrote a retrospection of Haruka's career after watching her appearance on NET TV Inisahur show early Ramadan ago.
    https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASQ4Q6615Q4KUHBI02T.html

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    CM Queen of Indonesia

Former AKB48 member Haruka Nakagawa , who was ranked as one of the “most influential Twitter accounts in the world” and has appeared in more than 20 commercials in Indonesia where she moved to, establishing herself as the “Queen of CM” . Why did she decide to transfer to JKT48?

"Why Nakagawa?" The AKB48 staff were also surprised by the popularity in Indonesia. However, it was this encounter that changed her destiny.

Started activities as AKB48 in April 2007. She transferred to JKT48 in November 2012. The trigger for her was the first AKB48 concert held in Jakarta in February of the same year.

“I received a plate with a big flower from one of my fans, and I was the only one! At that time, many famous members were there, and the staff members were groaning, ‘Why Nakagawa?’”

Although she was active in AKB48 for about 5 years, she was never selected as a senbatsu member. It was her first experience for Nakagawa, the moment her spotlight hit.

"I thought, 'Are my fans here? I'm so happy.' Indonesian fans are so enthusiastic. I was so happy that I thought, ``I wonder if I should try going there.'' I wondered if they were more popular than the senbatsu members.”

After the concert, I actively moved to advance the discussion. "I just had a concurrent post, and it all started with asking, 'Can I also hold a concurrent post? Can I do it overseas?' It's been done," he recalled.

Producer Yasushi Akimoto also participated in the discussion. “He said, ‘Do you really want to go? We talked about what to do," she remembers.

She volunteered to go to Jakarta. Of course, it seems that "fun" was great. On the other hand, there was also a surprise that "I really did it."

d4ecf50b8e756d43c650043b12c58089.jpg

78974431897e771884c7d450532accb9.jpg

102b444f1bc039400f99f7256dfbfd11.jpg

There is always a language barrier when taking on overseas challenges. Opportunities to touch on Indonesian, not English, are equal to zero. Still, it wasn't too bad for Nakagawa.

“I was really helped by the members, and there were half-children and Japanese children, so there was an environment where I could listen to them. In the midst of all that, I had a strong desire to learn quickly.

It seems that she learned by doing, but of course she had the option of attending a language school. “I had a school prepared for me, but I only went there once (laughs). she said with a wry smile.

“JKT48 and AKB48 had completely different ways of doing things. Teaching that was difficult, and things that were normal in Japan were not normal in Indonesia. However, I learned that I was forcing my own normal.”

Is it nationality? It was different from the basic way of thinking in idol activities. It reveals local circumstances that cannot be imagined in Japan.

“I had to teach them things like ``Don't be late'', ``Don't contact fans'', ``Don't give personal information at handshake events'', and so on. I think there are differences, but it's easy to get along with the fans."

More than 5 years have passed since I graduated from JKT48 in December 2016. Regarding her current view on love, she said, "I'm not interested right now. I quit JKT at the age of 25 and thought, 'You can get married.'

On May 8th this year, she returned to Japan temporarily and participated in the 15th anniversary performance of AKB48's 3rd generation. In addition to Yuki Kashiwagi, who is still active, she stood on stage with nostalgic members such as Kazumi Urano, Aika Ota, Haruka Katayama, Ayaka Kikuchi, Miku Tanabe, Sayaka Nakatani, and Natsumi Hirajima.

“It was the first time in a while that I was able to stand in the AKB48 theater, so it was really fun. There were a lot of graduates this time, so we had a long rehearsal."

She still has respect for Kashiwagi, who continues to work as an idol.

"It's really amazing. I think you're making an effort and there are various opinions, but you're doing what you can and sticking to yourself, I think it's amazing. Yukirin is in AKB, so the 3rd gen members can get together and perform.The only person who can do it even after the age of 30 is probably Yukirin.That's why we also support without joking around and do our best as much as we can.

https://encount.press/archives/332011/

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka with long hair a week ago.
    I'm long hair team, chou kawaii.
    [​IMG]
    Couple of days ago haruka and nabilah appeared as guests in a famous yt podcast with the great host deddy corbuzier. As lately in indonesia there's a case involving institution consume national attention and concern, with haruka - nabilah (and another cohost) the episode was a fresh entertainment, as deddy's intention.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka's latest news. She went to Japan appeared on tv, also featured in modelpress* online.
    Currently she has returned.

https://mdpr.jp/news/3358011

[​IMG]

*Model Press represents Japanese fashion and entertainment news for woman.

Haruka and Ayana recently created a kiddies channel "Smile Kids". In the vids they are singing and dancing.

Ayana's mom is a teacher in Japanese kindergarten school in Jakarta (if im not mistaken.) I wonder the translated songs into Indonesian are her materials.

One of their latest content.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

In tiktok harugon's got plethora of her cute clips.
    Yesterday checking in youtube, atleast i spotted 4 recent haruka being in tv shows and podcast, two from 'elite' tv comedy talk shows.

NET tv's Tonight Show from a month back.

And my fave Ini Talk Show (also NET tv).
    Actually from 2019 the tv 's yt channel uploaded it again month ago. Funny & cute haruka dressed like before-1980's local house maid.

Is it just me haruka now seems more content and cheerful.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka at fellow former jkt48 Jessica Veranda wedding.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Harugon's latest Oronamin-C commercial, this time with two prominent talkshow hosts.

Sung ekebi's hebi rotation at youtube podcast owned by the talkshow host guys.

Indonesian people are in constant demand for comedy-humor shows and i see haruka also quite has prospect. Her appear confident, cheerful esque and motivating are what people love to see.

Rare stuff from instastories.
    Dodging jakarta traffic jam, haruka goes to work by online taxibike carrying her own helmet anywhere.

Being 30 but still supacute dress like a teen. From the talk (likely melody's voice) she braids her hair by herself.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Great interview, casual and fun. Haruka as guest in SEA Today (a program of IndiHome TV).
    Another Harugon's friendly, likeable & positive vibe.
    With English subtitle.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

HAPPY 31RTHDAY
    :ome:

Wishing Haruka always in healthy, safety & prosperity and success in all endeavors

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Over thirty and still acting like a chibi hehe...
    In Haruka's birthday celebration couple of months back, Gaby ex gen-1 JKT48 accidentally hit her drink and spilled.
    Haruka's perfect using spoiled Indonesian kid expression here.

if the video does not show watch the video here)

Harugon's recent trip to Bangkok with Japanese friends (who work in Jakarta). There are other two parts in their youtube channel .

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

SS from latest IG post
    [​IMG]
    Maybe just me, been eleven years in Indonesia the Japanese tense look (due to their strict culture) in Haruka face has seemed loosen in the pic.

From April post.
    After trip to BKK a while ago went to Bali and had some rafting with friends.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Haruka wears hijab (in an occasion).
    There are various type of Japanese people faces. Harugon belongs to oriental type has captured Indonesian people hearts.
    [​IMG]

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Report from ANN News in Japan on the visit of the Emperor and Empress to Jakarta, the first part of which is about them meeting Haruka and after a clip from the JKT KFC MV there's an interview with her:

[video privated]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 1