1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Congratulations to Miichan! Hopefully she'll produce her own video which should be good fun.

Komiharu has just tweeted a message to her:
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1559444218049105920
    ANN News devoted 3.5 minutes to the wedding:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The female host is former SKE48 member Shibata Aya who seems to be very genuinely happy for Miichan. :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Congratulations to Miichan! Unconventional, but I love the colours and the theme. She looks so pretty! I hope she has a long, happy and healthy marriage <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I wondered ... why is Miion listed as a cast member, the answer ....

she is the second girl playing Miichan :)

I think Tetsuya might be seen as odd or unconventional .... but he seems, regardless of his quirks and youtube persona, une bonne oeuf
    Letting Miichan take almost 90% of the spotlight of the video attests to that

btw
    [​IMG]
    someone mentioned that the names before Miichan on the calendar are AKB, the names after are Tokai on Air

#1 = Itano-chan
    #2 = Nishino-chan
    #3 = Takahashi-chan
    #4 = Sashihara-chan
    #5 = Kojima-chan (the question is which one ;) )
    #6 = Mogi-chan
    #7 = Oshima-chan
    #8 = Mukaichi-chan
    #10 = Okada-chan
    #11 = Murayama-chan
    #13 = Maeda-chan

I already have trouble recognising printed kanji ... handwritten, I even tend to have trouble reading hiragana :/

I'm guessing #7 is Oshima (because of the 大)
    I was missing Mariko-sama ... but I think she's #13 nope, still missing her :confused:

The photographer had a day off on the 9th :)

(I spent way too much time on this :blush:)

Takamina tweeted this:
    https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/1559436775462174720
    [​IMG]
    Talking about people who has seen the AKB members grow up, he was there in the AKB 1ji 59fun episode I talked about in the Sayonara Mourisan thread

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  4. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    If my Kanji understanding doesn't fail me, for the ones you had are correct, except for #10
    #1 is Itano-san
    #4 is Sashihara-san
    #6 is Mogi-san
    #7 is Oshima-san
    #9 is an off day :^^;:
    #10 is Okada-san
    #11 is Murayama-san
    #12 is Minami-chan
    #13 is Maeda-san

The rest I'm not familiar with.
    #14-#20 are indeed Tokai On-Air members. #14 is Oyaizu san which is Tetsuya's family name.

• Like Like x 3
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm going to go ..... duh! :D

but I will add, it's the only one not using the surname (to me indicating the photographer is extra fond of her)

(and yeah, I spotted my mistake about Nachaan)

Man, she was positively beaming .... it says something if people are so happy for you

btw, should we start a countdown to the first real minechiru?
    (must of course add that they've been dating quite a while now (and yeah, that might have been online even before Miichan graduated (and I don't care!))

btw the text on the end of the video differs slightly from the twitter posts
    Tetsuya
    Miichan
    "There were times when I thought I couldn't forgive him," .... maybe that should be "There were times when I thought he couldn't forgive me" ?

Miichan's instagram
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Miichan!!! The wedding pictures look really cute with the orange theme. There are so many current and former 48G members congratulating her! it's very nice to see that she found happiness in the end and she is getting so much support. She looks really happy ^^ I wish them all the best in their married life <3

• Like Like x 3
  7. UntilYou_FindMe

UntilYou_FindMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I seriously thought I was hearing things when the second girl spoke in the video, my brain was screaming "THAT'S MION'S VOICE" but my rational side telling me it was too early in the morning to understand
    Glad I'm not going insane dkhsidhd
    Also, I don't know why, but it makes me a little emotional... Mion really means a lot to Miichan (like all the other juniors obviously... Probably it was because they are from the same agency, but still) It must have been kind of a honor

Istg, when it will be time, if the kid doesn't get a "Minegishi Children" shirt in pair with all the minechiru... I can already picture all the former Minegishi Team 4 going above and beyond for that[hehe]:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The Nikkan sports journalist in charge of following AKB wrote this on twitter
    by the way, I know Tetsuya popularity boosted this as well, but the level of interest in their marriage is kinda insane

ow, the Nikkan sport article has this
    important points:
    1. her wedding ceremony and reception are undecided.
    2. Minegishi is not pregnant and she will continue her work
    So there is still hope of maybe getting to see graduates gather for a wedding reception

The aforementioned journalist concludes the article with

ow, btw, I guess I'm fated to just miss bumping in to Miichan by a day or so.
    The first time my sister and me went to Japan we visited Asakusa (of course) and stopped for coffee at a little cafe on the banks of the Sumida river opposite the Asahi building.
    When I got home I stumbled on a TV program with Miichan where they walked along the Sumida river and stopped at that exact cafe just 2 days earlier (well, to be honest, the one next to it)

Then the second time I dragged my poor sister into the photo exhibition featuring Miichan in Shibuya.
    Well, according to rumours, just a day or two earlier Miichan met her husband exactly there for the first time.
    [​IMG]
    btw, when we were there, most visitors were girls.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  9. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That’s good, I’m glad she will keep on working… especially since she worked so hard to get where she is, and to not forget the StyleBook that’s on its way to be released!

Anyway, it’s pretty funny and cute to go under her tweet and see all those former and active idols just pop up… (I’m ashamed I took way too long to recognize Uchhi’s account, same with Akicha) but the cake just goes to Ayaka and Mion with their super cute tweets, close seconds are KomiHaru and Kanabun, who remembered she had a Twitter just for this kdhdkdhdjdh

Also Harupyon that literally fangirled so hard in her show-room earlier ^_^

I’M PRAYING FOR A BIG RECEPTION, WE WANT AT LEAST 5 VLOGS OUT OF IT!
    Bonus points if AKB songs are played and danced to in the midst

Also! I just saw the Tokai On Air video that was released on the side channel, in which Tetsuya shows the video to the other members and then he and Miichan on the phone post their announcement together… it was cute, they are very supportive… which makes me think that the probability of Miichan appearing at their tandoku event at the Pia Arena MM in September might be… possible? They had said something along the lines of letting people guess if there will be guests

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Miichan and TOKAI ON AIR's leader!? :eek:

I'm so happy for them! Wishing a well marriage life! :)

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    youtube link?

n.v.m. found it :)

It's funny how nervous/happy he gets at the end :)

Euh, this has been known for a while now :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  12. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sorry my bad, I forgot to link it up:fp:

Anyway, just by looking at the insane amount of interest on the announcement and pics... I'm pretty sure Miichan is gonna become a trendsetter for weddings 2022/2023 because that photo theme was superb, not gonna lie

It give off a big alice in wonderland vibe in a very colorful way... I'm seeing so many comments of people saying that from her dress to the poses everything looks perfect!

(as if it could ever NOT be perfect when she's there[hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    My thought when she left the photographer's shop the penultimate time was ..... my Miichan, you look really stylish :)

btw, I just saw a news report that stated Tetsuya's age as 28, other reports said his age was unknown and I know his Japanese wikipedia page also has his age as 'unknown'

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The Three Musketeers got their own story.

Minami Minegishi (29), a former member of AKB48, and Tetsuya Minegishi, the leader of the six-member YouTube group Tokai Tetsuya, the leader of the six-person YouTube group Tokai On Air, announced their marriage on their social networking services on the 16th. The members of "Minegishi Team 4," which Minegishi captained during her AKB days, also congratulated the couple on their marriage on Twitter on the same day.

Current AKB member Nana Okada (24) said, "Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. Graduate and TV personality Mako Kojima (25), a graduate and talent, rejoiced, saying, "Congratulations, Mii-chan. Oh, how cute and wonderful.. Really, really, really congratulations." Miki Nishino (23) also congratulated, "Mii-chan, congratulations. Seeing the two of them, she always wanted to be such a wonderful couple. I'm so happy. I cried many times during the video."

https://www.sanspo.com/article/20220816-JATBFUXJTZEJ5DJMBXKJCBN6QQ/

• Like Like x 2
  15. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I heard he wanted to have his age "private" for his last years of his twenties... Aka, he was born in 1993, older screenshots of wikipedia will show that

It's... A bit dumb, but to each their own:shocku:

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    '2,860,185 views Premiered 18 hours ago', wow, just wow! :shocku:

17. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I thought that if my kami-oshi got married I would die of jealousy and envy.
    Yesterday I saw the news on twitter and my surprise and joy were enormous.
    Congratulations Miichan, I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Thank you for everything you gave us.
    Your beauty, your joy and your sense of humor rescued me when I couldn't get out of depression.

I hope someday my thanks will reach you.

• Winner Winner x 7
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    the printed edition of Nikkan Sports
    [​IMG]

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    MyNavi News has uploaded a clip from a Korean-themed show on BS SKY PerfecTV in which Hiichan congratulates Miichan on her marriage:

According to an article in ModelPress she said (via DeepL):
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3307067

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm still kinda surprised what a splash this seems to have made

By the way, imho when she was still a member she was a valued senpai, but didn't have legendary status like the kami 7
    During her gradcon and now again, it turns out that for AKB members she does have legendary status, and that now seems to permeate into the public consciousness as people take notice.

It is kinda ironic/funny that Miichan only fulfilled her full potential as an idol after leaving the group :)

btw, someone edited her Wikipedia page stating that 'idol' is not a profession :confused:
    (I stopped editing on Wikipedia after a discussion about 'Der Rote Gefechtsflieger' wich was translated as 'The Red Kampf Flyer' ... I changed it to 'Red Combat Flyer' (might have been 'Red combat pilot') and it got reverted in a matter of seconds, how did I dare to change it!!!! cause some American book from the nineteen twenties used that translation
    ow, it now says 'Der Rote Kampfflieger, variously translated as "The Red Battle Flyer" or "The Red Fighter Pilot"' )

the photographer of the 'orange' themed pictures was MARCO, who posted in his instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ChUze_Cpy5k/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
    Miichan's parents twitter:
    https://twitter.com/minemama385/status/1559675807974297600
    btw, Miichan gained 20k+ followers on twitter yesterday and now has over 600,000 followers
    [​IMG]
    (btw, I don't have a link, just this screenshot, I guess a ranking of the female tarento in Japan? well more likely ex-idols?)
    18. Sayaka
    19. Miichan
    20. Kitarie
    21. Takamina
    22. Annin

Look! It's teenage Miichan with mature Miichan ;)
    [​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/mionnn_48/status/1559849931690483712

Ushio Mika posted this on her instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ChWkXt3JWWr/
    [​IMG]