1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Shitara and Himura took some really good photos. I'm hoping they could include some of these in a future Nogisatsu book.

2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another great episode! I was smiling the whole episode as I love seeing Bananaman and the girls interact in the concerts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes! Thanks to GEES for the subs on this last episode that I wasn't wrong. It was a great fun. Hopefully tomorrow's is just as fun.

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Inspired by recent eps I want to put things on my desktop lol. Anyone here got a tip to google the high-resolution pictures of their live concerts? i thought just screenshotting from yt but the quality feels compressed.

6. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Kubo's 3D mask...I just can't hahahahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yeah. Pretty much didn't turn out the way they expected it too. Asuka back there laughing her butt off though! Always pretty fun times with Bananaman. Next week isn't 5th Gen on Mt Fuji? When are we getting that?!

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

Nope, this is NOT 5th gen on mount fuji

• Like Like x 1
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That steaming closet seems to be somewhat ridiculous isn't it? Overengineered just to iron out wrinkles.

Also pillows are expensive?!?

(Watch to the end for Teresapan!)

10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    omg Maaya XD

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My least favorite episode. The best part was watching Kakki on the bed and my beloved Terepan <3 with her weird antics. :D
    Idgaf about the items they promoted on this week episode. I only want to know members. Why didn't they make gang battle segment, relationship chart, or simply kore nara katareru GP segment? That would be much more interesting than turning Koujichuu into shopping channel.
    Ah, can't wait 5ki Fujiyama episode.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

I don't usually give my opinion on as I have low expectations of the show

I slightly disliked it in a sense when I came to a realization that this is how idols spend their money earn from fans,and making bad financial decision in my perspective

Seriously,255000 yen for ironing cabinet?Kudos to Akimoto for buying that iron though instead of giving in to pressure

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't think this episode shows how members use and spend their money. It was all scripted. If you remember on one of Koujichuu episode where members recommend their item, Ranze only use 100 Yen nail polish remover.
    On Yumiki radio show, she also tell a story about Renacchi and Miria having discussion about the radish sale on one of market.
    Actually, members know how to save and not splurge.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

"Spending money earned from fans" not wrong but interesting way to call it,last time i've seen similar statement a fan thought they own the idols [hehe].
    First of all, judging their financial habit based on one episode is kinda funny. We don't know the latest stat of they salaries and we can't see what or how often they spend big on except their fashions and what they show us.
    Also they basically a big company, obviously their management will help/teach them in some way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Kuuchan spoiled the 5ki Fujiyama recording.:D

And, Hi~Na~ :nosebleed:

• Like Like x 2
  16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Great episode! I love the shopping episodes so much, specially when they get to go to the stores.
    That LG steamer cabinet Maya bought was something else. If it fitted more clothes I would consider buying it, but a regular iron/steamer is good enough.
    The hairdryer Sakura got was my choice as well, so compact and quiet.
    Kaki's pillow reminded I also need to get a new one, my neck has been complaining for the past week.

PS: You got laugh of people complaining about how others spend their salary haha It is their money, they can spend however they like it XD

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

These episodes are plenty fun, Bananaman knows how to control the flow for entertainment. Also, stuff like this helps to get sponsorship for the show and budget for the location shoots we all love so much. The yen is at historic lows as well so it's definitely a good time for buyers. I'm guessing this was recorded after the summer tour as well so I don't see any reason for the girls not to treat themselves after working so hard.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can you mention any sponsor or CM Nogi got because of the shopping episode like this one? Afaik, all Koujichuu episodes are sponsored by Sony Music and Sony Insurance, with extra sponaor here and there. I think Mouse, Cup Star, or the latest, Dars and JA Group didn't come because of this kind of episode. Mostly, it was because Nogi popularity and brand value.

Agree. When they go out for shopping at the store, there are many variable that can make shopping episode interesting. Remember members monoboke with vacuum cleaner?[hehe] Or, the unlucky members get a pair of AAA battery.[hehe]
    Imo, this episode only give members limited choice of items. They have no freedom to choose or compare, that's why I feel uncomfortable watching the forced buying episode like this one.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I was referring to the episodes being sponsored. "Promotional Consideration" is common on television programs, at least in my experience on television sets. It's precisely because Nogizaka46 is so popular that they do episodes such as this. I meant that the sponsorship of these episodes will help the budget for the show and hopefully we can get a multi episode location shoot with a number of members.

• Like Like x 1
  20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I can see your point but even with only three options per product I still find entertaining the way they do it

• Like Like x 1