=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    =LOVE Dance Challenge with Hitomi, Kiara, Hana and Anna:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naatan has made a makeup video for VOCE magazine:

DeepL translation of the video description:
    Link to magazine interview with photos (the fourth one is from her childhood):
    https://i-voce.jp/feed/1994014/

0928_nagisa01_eye.jpg 0928_nagisa01_r6.jpeg 0928_nagisa01_r7.jpg 0927_nagisa01_3-1.jpg

(more photos in galleries in the article including other childhood ones)

I've put the interview through DeepL as it's quite interesting, she mentions AKB48:
    It looks like a second part of the interview will be published tomorrow.

• Like Like x 6
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Second video from Naatan for VOCE (this time on the subject of bangs):

Second part of her interview:
    https://i-voce.jp/feed/1994496/

Via DeepL Translate:
    A third part will follow tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Third part of Naatan's interview with VOCE:
    https://i-voce.jp/feed/1994975/

0928_nagisa03_r2.jpg vol3_mainimage_saitonagisa.jpg vol3_saitonagisa_image02.jpg vol3_saitonagisa_image03-854x1280.jpg

DeepL translation:

EDIT: The jacket worn by the members at the 5th Anniversary Concert will be available in limited quantity at the Osare Company's online store, price 44,000 JPY :shock: with the first order period starting tomorrow at 18:30 JST:
    https://felicitest.base.shop/items/67143058

7116d64e03a64071532c83bfed0c57c8.jpeg 4c614df82e3e9aae5fd758a7be670183.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Be Selfish first week sales :1st::banana:
    143,938 (Oricon)
    195,863 (Billboard)

• Like Like x 3
  6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Iori and Sana on "Ranjatai no Ganbare Chijouha" 221004

6:00-

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  8. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Never said Perfume was an idol group; my point was precisely that I'd expect most/all members in idol groups with no auditions (like =LOVE) to stay longer in the group like members do in other non-idol groups (like Perfume) or k-pop groups. Berryz and C-ute are also good examples. Babymetal's Yui still stayed far longer in the group (8 years) than Nonno or Nagisa in =LOVE. If you think about it, =LOVE graduations have been quite early compared to even popular 48G/46G members and this is despite receiving more spotlight in a smaller group, which is a little sad/worrying.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    One member of Berryz graduated within a year. Two members of ⁰Cute graduated 4 years after group formation, and one in the second year. Honestly, mate, you're building a fantasy to support an argument that's only in your head. Graduations are part of the formula, have always been, and a group that sticks together for longer is the exception rather than the norm.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Phew ... almost didn't made it for the IkoNoiJoy Sports Festival, dTv purchase screwed up, luckly there is ticket board which enables one to redeem the online ticket via dTV.
    All 3 groups really did their best :1st:

An exciting event filled with laughters, sadness, glee ...

especially when she ran into the occupied changing room while the other was changing during the obstacle relay, etc :^O^:

[​IMG]
    I've never seen such a close fight in a race ... literally all 3 neck to neck .. WHO WILL CLAIM THE WINNER OF THIS RACE !!!!!:inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I don't understand how one member of Berryz leaving so early (one year later) negates the more important fact that the rest remained together for 9 more years, unlike =LOVE. C-ute was active for 12 years and the graduations happened within 2 years of their major debut which is still early; the group's line-up remained unchanged for the next 8 years - their prime, unlike =LOVE. One of the two graduations in 2009 was due to health reasons, which is different from Naatan, the most popular member, graduating to "try new things".

I suggest you to reread what I've said before because I feel like I'm being misunderstood (or let's leave it at this because it's getting off-topic and probably becoming a bother for others). You're acting like I said graduations never happen in groups without auditions when what I said was that the sudden graduations that do happen in these groups without are usually because of health or retirement reasons rather than 48G-like reasons ("I want to try something new in the entertainment industry!"). Or the graduations are super early or super late into their careers, which is something that happens with non-Japanese groups as well. Sure, 48G-like graduations are the norm for groups with auditions but not so much for groups without. Perhaps you feel it is because groups with auditions *are* the norm.

On a sidenote, I'm not sure because I see people list Perfume as an idol group but that doesn't really matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    In a way, I guess? It's not that I (we) don't understand what you're saying, is I (we) don't understand why you're saying or where you're coming up with these ideas that clearly don't correspond to reality.

I think now maybe I got it, though. You got the order of causality wrong. ‘Groups without auditions’ is not a thing, except in an observational, after-the-fact sense. Producers and agencies rarely come up with a group concept and that concept includes ‘we will never add new members’. It's just not how they seem to think, it's a weird and strong limitation to put to themselves too early in the game. (Note I don't say ‘never’, because the idol scene is way too broad and there are all sorts of weird groups, so sure, why not this too. But it's not common.)

What does happen is the opposite. New members are added when production/agency thinks they're needed. If a group ‘works well’ to such an extent that nobody graduates for many years, then there's no point in adding people. Production sees they have something good, and leaves it alone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right, unless your name is Yasushi and you like disrupting dynamics for the kicks of it.

Even Keyakizaka only got a second gen after the wave of graduations started.

Dempagumi was routinely adding and retiring members like many chika groups do, until they had their break, and then they stuck together for many years, and one could have mistakenly described them as ‘group without auditions’ back then. But reality asserted itself, members started to graduate for various reasons, and they got replaced. All perfectly normal.

If anything, the strongest candidate we may know for an actual exception here is Ikonoijoi itself. Just because SasshiP comes from a different background as most producers, having literally grown up as an active idol in a popular group. Who knows, maybe she did decide beforehand she wanted to try a ‘fixed’ group. The 12-member groups sit at a rare spot between small-number groups like MCZ, Wa-Suta, and really most of the industry, and large-number groups like 4846. Maybe that was so that she had a buffer for graduations. Who knows. Possibly we never will. Maybe she didn't. Maybe she did and will change her mind. Maybe next year instead of a fourth group we get 2nd gen auditions. Anything is possible, except, apparently, people admitting they're wrong online ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

As K-pop fan, I see Nagisa leaving "to do new things" positively. K-pop is notorious for restrictive contract. To see idols who leaving at will is kinda pleasant. And, since Nagisa left because she had had something else to do, not because the group was grime nor health reason, is not this a happy departure?
    To force someone to be in the group against her will does not sound humane one bit. It will ruin the working atmosphere for everyone involved also. Besides, the group has enough members to keep going despite losing even 2 more members.
    Neither early resign is that uncommon in K-pop setting. This year, Fromis_9 also got its most popular member, Gyuri, leaving to pursue acting.
    Nagisa leaving also suggests the agency does not have the power/connection to push her individually (which is very unsurprising). Actress Bona has been outpopular Cosmic Girls' Bona but, she has no intention to leave the group as Starship is already a top acting agency.

Apparently, Badicecream just used a wrong term, "audition" instead of "addition". This should not be a main point of discussion as the overall concept was conveyed despite the wrong term.

"Producers and agencies rarely come up with a group concept and that concept includes ‘we will never add new members’ "
    Huh? Looking from K-pop side, this is a very common concept so,?

"SasshiP comes from a different background as most producers"
    Actually, they are quite a number of ex-idol producers. It's just none of these producers (sans Tackey?) has reach major success like Sasshi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I stand corrected :D everything I said is in the context of Japanese female group idols. I know (or care) almost nothing for K-pop idols, Chinese idols, Johnnys, etc. It's possible, even likely, that some things rare in one scene are common in others. It's just the way of the world, and it's a beautiful thing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I mean, for many groups, it's obvious there will never be new additions. K-pop idols are the best examples. It's also true for non-idol J-pop groups as well as a few idol groups. Sasshi hasn't said anything to confirm/deny the possibility of additions but Ikonoijoy did/do feel much more permanent like k-pop line-ups. I think we all knew that Keyakizaka46 would eventually get new generations, like other Aki-P groups, even if it seemed like they'd remain 21 for decades. They got their 2nd gen quite early, in fact (or if you count hiragana, even earlier).

Or maybe not. If I were an idol in a group and I knew there was a real possibility of the group getting replacements for me if I left, that would make me feel less "bound" to the group, which would make it easier for me to graduate. It's hard to put it into words but it's a case where future possibilities reinforce members' decisions in a way which in turn strengthens those future possibilities. A positive feedback loop maybe?
    Yeah, I did think of Gyuri while typing out my reply. However, k-pop idols leaving for 48G-like reasons is definitely far from the norm. Their departures are usually unfortunate reasons (health, bullying allegations, contract disputes, etc).
    This is so one-sided and overconfident because my goal here isn't to compete or make anyone admit defeat in an online discussion :^^;: I'm not going to "admit" I'm "wrong" when I still feel like what I want to say is not at all what you're trying to "disprove". This started with my *opinion* that =LOVE, so far, has felt way more like a k-pop group with irreplaceable members and no new additions, even after we have lost two members. This may or may not change and I never denied the possibility of future additions but the way Sasshi treats them is clearly different. BUT groups like this usually don't have graduations like Gyuri or Naatan's. It's not a "fantasy" I'm building to support an argument that's only in my head or an "idea" that I came up with that does not correspond with reality. It's an observable fact if you simply look at groups that make it obvious from the start they will never get new additions (again, k-pop idols). It's the norm outside the J-idol world and Ikonoijoy felt like one of the exceptions within the J-idol world. Who knows, they still might be.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ahhh so instincts is true ... I kept looking at the referee but could not make out who she was, turns out it was Ex HKT's Haruka Ueno

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    =LOVE、カラフルでパワフルな新作で伝える“自分らしさ”。韓国撮影のMV

に漂うメンバーの大人感とそれぞれの収穫

=LOVE's colorful and powerful new album tells the story of their "self". The members' mature impression and their respective harvests in the music video shot in Korea

デビュー5周年を迎えた10人組のアイドルグループ、=LOVEがニューシング

ル「Be Selfish」をリリースした。野口衣織が表題曲で初めてセンターを務

める楽曲は、トレンドに流されたり、他人の意見や視線を気にすることな

く、自分らしくわがままに生きたいという願いを込めたパワフルなメッセー

ジソング。初めて韓国で2日間の撮影を敢行したというミュージックビデオ

撮影のエピソードを中心にメンバー全員に話を聞いた。

**高松瞳の「高」は「はしごだか」が正式表記。

Celebrating the 5th anniversary of their debut, 10-member idol group, =LOVE, has released a new single "Be Selfish". The song, in which Noguchi Iori plays the center role for the first time, is a powerful message song expressing the wish to live selfishly in one's own way without being influenced by trends or worrying about other people's opinions or stares. We spoke to all the members about the music video, which was filmed in Korea for the first time over a two-day period.

**"Taka" in Hitomi Takamatsu's name is officially written as "Hashigodaka".

CONTENTS /目次

o 一歩、大人になった私たちを披露できる曲

o 時代を切り拓いていくというか、何かが変わるきっかけになったら

o これまでとは違うメイクのやり方を見つけられたことが自分の収穫に

o 全部が新鮮で楽しい撮影だったので、それがMVでも伝わるはず

o 2年ぶりぐらいのニンジンだったんです

o たくさんの人の自己肯定感を上げて、ハッピーな世界に

o いつまでも成長していく=LOVE、変幻自在な=LOVE

o 今回のシングルは、どの楽曲も色とりどり

o 楽曲リンク

o リリース情報

o プロフィール

o A song that shows us taking a step into adulthood

o If it's a chance for us to pioneer a new era or something to change

o I've found a different way of doing makeup than I've ever done before and that's been a big benefit for me

o Everything was fresh and fun to shoot, so I'm sure that will come across in the music video

o It's been about 2 years since I've done a carrot

o I've been working on the music video for the first time in about two years.

o I'm hoping to raise the self-esteem of a lot of people and make the world a happy place.

o Growing forever = LOVE, changing = LOVE

o Every song in this single is colorful

o Song links

o Release information

o Profile

■一歩、大人になった私たちを披露できる曲

A song that can showcase us as adults, taking a step back in time.

──まず、最初に「Be Selfish」を初めて聴いたときの感想から聞かせて

ください。

First of all, what was your impression of "Be Selfish" when you first heard it?

山本杏奈(以下、山本):私自身、ラップが好きだったので、ラップが

入ってる曲でうれしいなと思ったのと、今の=LOVEだからこそできる楽曲だ

ろうなって感じましたね。歌やダンス、表情も含めて、一歩、大人になった

私たちを披露できる曲になるんじゃないかなと思いました。

I myself love rapping, so I was happy to see rap in the song. I thought it would be a song that would show us as grown-ups, including singing, dancing and facial expressions.

齋藤樹愛羅(以下、樹愛羅):曲調がコロコロ変わったり、Bメロとサ

ビの最後が同じメロディだったりして、すごく楽しい楽曲だなって思いまし

た。すごく好きです。

I thought it was a really fun song because the tune changes so often and the B melody and the chorus end with the same melody. I really like it.

諸橋沙夏(以下、諸橋):勝手に次は王道曲が来るって思っていたので、

いい意味で裏切られたというか。サビまでが本当に想像がつかないんですよ

ね。サビ前まではカッコ良かったり、かわいかったりするんですけど、サビ

はJ-POPらしいメロディになっていて。歌詞を一つひとつ届けるようなメロ

ディなので、聴いててもすごく面白いし、歌っててもすごく楽しい楽曲だ

なって思いました。

I thought the next song was going to be a royal road song, so I was kind of betrayed in a good way. It's really hard to imagine what the chorus will be like. It's cool and cute before the chorus, but the chorus is a J-pop melody. It's a melody that delivers the lyrics one by one, so it's really interesting to listen to and really fun to sing.

大谷映美里

佐々木舞香(以下、佐々木):11thシングル「あの子コンプレックス」が

切ない曲だったので、明るい曲だろうなとは思ってたんですけど、本当にす

ごくパーティー感のある曲になってて。最初から“これこそ=LOVEだな”って

いう感じがあって、すごく良い曲だなって思いました。あと、ラップや、英

語の歌詞とか、難しいところがたくさんあったので、杏奈が言った通り、い

ろいろやってきた今の私たちだからこそできる曲が来たんだなと思いました。

The 11th single "Anoko Complex" was a sad song, so I thought it would be a cheerful song, but it turned out to be a really party song. From the beginning, I felt like "this is what LOVE is all about", and I thought it was a really good song. Also, there were a lot of difficult parts like the rap and the English lyrics, so like Anna said, we've done a lot of things now, so I thought we were able to come up with a song that we can do now.

野口衣織(以下、野口):11thシングルがすごく切なくて、悲しい曲だっ

たんですけど、今回は明るくて、“さあ パーティーの始まり”という歌詞か

ら始まる楽曲になってて。またガラッと雰囲気を変えてきたなって思ったん

ですけど、テンションも上げ過ぎず、聴いてくれてる方に寄り添うような歌

詞になってるところが、皆さんと歩幅を合わせている感じがして。また新し

いタイプの=LOVEの楽曲なんだなっていうのが伝わってきて、すごい新鮮で

した。

The 11th single was a very sad and sad song, but this time it's a cheerful song that starts with the lyrics "Now the party begins". I thought it was a drastic change in atmosphere, but the lyrics were not too intense, and I felt like I was in step with everyone who was listening to the song. I could feel that it was a new type of =LOVE song, and it was really fresh.

大場花菜

──表題で初めてセンターを務める心境もください。

Please also tell us how you feel about playing the center for the first time in the title.

野口:今も緊張していますし、集合写真を撮るときも真ん中にいることが

慣れなくて。“ああ、どうしよう…”って思ってるんですけど、=LOVEちゃん

は、一人ひとりが強くて、立派で、とっても頼もしいメンバーばかりなの

で、メンバーを頼りつつ、私も自分らしく、皆さんの前ではセンターらしい

姿をお見せできたらなって思ってます。

I'm still nervous and I'm not used to being in the middle of the group photo. I'm thinking "Oh, what am I going to do..." But each member of =LOVE-chan is strong, splendid and very reliable, so I'm relying on them, but I'm also trying to be myself in front of you all. I hope I can show you how I should be in front of you as the center of the group.

■時代を切り拓いていくというか、何かが変わるきっかけになったら

If we can pioneer an era, or if we can be the catalyst for something to change

──ありがとうございます。続いて、大場さん。

Thank you very much. Next, Mr. Oba.

大場花菜(以下、大場):最初に歌詞を見たときに、“@all”と書いてあ

るのを見て、Twitterのユーザーネームの書き方なのかなって思って。そう

いうところから時代を取ってるなって感じました。あと、Dメロの“性別なん

てさ 必要じゃないんだし”も、あんまり今までは歌詞になってなかったか

なって思うんですけれども、こうやって歌に乗せて皆さんに伝えることに

よって、時代を切り拓いていくというか、何かが変わるきっかけになったら

いいなって考えました。

When I first saw the lyrics, I saw "@all" and thought it was a way of writing Twitter user names. I felt like it was a bit of a nod to the times. Also, the D melody, "Gender isn't really necessary," wasn't really used as a lyric before, but by putting it in a song like this and telling people about it, I think it opens up a new era or something. I thought it would be great if I could open up a new era or trigger a change in something.

大谷映美里(以下、大谷):すごく元気が出る曲だなって思いました。=

LOVEは恋愛ソングが多かったので、恋愛じゃない曲は新鮮だし、楽しみでも

あって。老若男女、全ての方へのメッセージとして届けられることがすごく

うれしかったです。あと、花菜ちゃんが言ってたみたいに、=LOVEが時代を

変えていく、時代を引っ張っていくような歌詞に感じ取れて。特に

“Marveling 11”がカッコいいなって思ってました。

I thought it was a very energetic song. = LOVE has been a lot of love songs, so a song that isn't about love is fresh and exciting. I was really happy to be able to deliver it as a message to everyone, young and old, men and women. Also, like Hanana-chan said, the lyrics of =LOVE seem to me like it's going to change the times and pull the times forward. I thought "Marveling 11" was especially cool.

音嶋莉沙

高松瞳(以下、高松):そう!私はマーベル好きなので、サビの

“Marveling 11”がめっちゃうれしかったです(笑)。そこは、特に一生懸命

に歌おうって思います。

Yes!!! I love Marvel, so I was really happy to hear the chorus "Marveling 11" (lol). (Laughs) I'm going to sing that part especially hard.

齊藤なぎさ(以下、なぎさ):私は歌詞がすごく好きで、心に染みまし

た。今の時代、いろんな意見が耳に届きやすいし、私自身も人に流され

ちゃったり、人の意見を聞き過ぎちゃう、感じとり過ぎちゃうところがある

んですね。だから、“メイクは好きなように”とか、“君のままで生きてほし

い”とか、“ここは君のステージだから/好きに過ごそう”とか、一つひとつ

の歌詞が心に刺さって。自分の好きなように生きようって思える歌詞なの

で、それはきっと、どんな人にも刺さる歌詞だと思うし、きっと、みんなの

味方になってくれるんじゃないかなと思います。

I really liked the lyrics and they really touched my heart. In this day and age, it's easy to hear so many different opinions, and I myself tend to be influenced by others, listen to their opinions too much, and feel them too much. So, I'd like you to live your life as you are" or "This is your stage, so let's spend your time as you like. Each lyric stuck in my mind. The lyrics make me want to live my life the way I want to, so I'm sure they'll stick with anyone, and I'm sure they'll be on everyone's side.

瀧脇笙古(以下、瀧脇):韓国でMVを撮影するっていうのを聞いて、

ちょっとポップっぽい感じなのかなって思ってたんですけど、結構英語が多

かったり、ラップがあったりして。自己肯定感が上がる内容だったので、す

ごく私好みでした。

When I heard that they were going to shoot the music video in Korea, I thought it was going to be a bit pop-ish, but there was a lot of English and rap in it. I really liked it because it was something that would raise my self-esteem.

齋藤樹愛羅

──瀧脇さんは自己肯定感高い方ですか?

Do you have a high self-esteem, Takiwaki-san ?

瀧脇:いや、私は低いです。マラソンをしてるときに、トレーナーさんに

「もっと自己肯定感を上げなさい」って言われるぐらい低いですね。だから

こそ、自分に刺さるし、いろいろ悩んでる人にも刺さるような歌詞だなって

思います。

No, I'm low. When I run marathons, my trainer tells me to raise my self-esteem. That's why I think the lyrics of this song stick with me and also with people who are struggling with various problems.

音嶋莉沙(以下、音嶋):私も、今まではずっと、人と比べて生きてし

まったので、あんまり自分のことを肯定するようなタイプじゃなかったんで

すけど、この歌詞を見て、自分自身もすごい励まされて。これからパフォー

マンスしていくにつれて、人と比べないで、自分は自分だよと思える自分に

なりたいし、ファンの皆さんのことも前向きな気持ちにできたらいいなと思

います。

I've always compared myself to other people in my life and I've never been the type to be positive about myself, but these lyrics really encouraged me. As I continue to improve my performance, I want to be the type of person who doesn't compare myself to others, and I hope I can make my fans feel positive about themselves too.

■これまでとは違うメイクのやり方を見つけられたことが自分の収穫に

I've been able to find a different way of doing makeup, and that's what I've been able to harvest.

──今、お話にも出てきましたが、MVは初めて韓国で撮影したんですよね。

As you just mentioned, you shot the music video in Korea for the first time, right?

山本:そうですね。海外で初のMVで、メイクさんが韓国の有名な方だった

ので、すごくうれしくて。メンバーはいつもかわいいんですけど、一人ひと

りの輝きがさらにステップアップしてたんじゃないかなって思うし、このメ

イクを経験できたことは、私たち的にはすごくうれしかったですね。

That's right. It was our first music video overseas and the makeup artist was a famous Korean artist, so I was really happy. The members are always cute, but I think each member's shine has been stepped up and we were very happy to experience this makeup.

齊藤なぎさ

大場:私もメイクをしていただいたことがもうすごくうれしくて。そのメ

イクさんが使ってたコスメを写真撮って買いまくりました。今もそのコスメ

でメイクしてるんですけど、ファンの皆さんが今まで以上に「最近の花ちゃ

ん、めちゃくちゃかわいいね」って褒めてくれるようになって。韓国で自分

に似合うコスメ、これまでとは違うメイクのやり方を見つけられたことが自

分の収穫になりました。あと、最初のAメロの部分のコインランドリーの

シーンを最後に撮ったんですけれども、流れるように撮ってって。最初、

「練習です」って言われて撮ってたんですけど、いつの間にか本番に変わっ

てて(笑)。

I was so happy to have my makeup done. I took pictures of the cosmetics that the makeup artist used and bought them all. I still use the same cosmetics now, and my fans compliment me more than ever saying, "Hana-chan, you're so cute these days. I was able to find cosmetics that suited me and a different way of doing makeup in Korea. I also shot the scene at the laundromat at the end of the first A-melody part. At first I was told it was just for practice, but before I knew it, it had turned into a real scene (laughs).

音嶋:一応通訳さんもいらっしゃったんですけど、監督の方が韓国の方

だったので、言葉が通じてない部分があって。練習だと思ったら本番だっ

たっていうハプニングがありましたね。

There was an interpreter, but the director was from Korea, so we couldn't communicate with him. There was a happening that we thought it was a practice but it turned out to be the real thing.

大場:いつの間にか「OK」が出て。

Before you know it, you'll be "OK".

音嶋:あれ、びっくりしたね。

That was a surprise.

大場:練習だと思ってたからね。でも、かわいかったから大丈夫です。

I thought it was just practice. But it was cute, so it's okay.

佐々木:(笑)私はトランポリンで撮影はしてないんですけど、「やりた

い!」って言って。笙古とふたりで20分ぐらいずっと跳んでて。

(laughs) I didn't film on the trampoline, but I said, "I want to do it! (laughs) I didn't film on the trampoline, but I said, "I want to do it! Shoko and I jumped on the trampoline for about 20 minutes.

瀧脇:ずっと跳んでたね(笑)。

You were jumping all the time (laughs).

諸橋:まあまあ長い時間だったよ。

Well, it's been a long time.

■全部が新鮮で楽しい撮影だったので、それがMVでも伝わるはず

Everything was fresh and fun to shoot, and that should come across in the music video.

──大谷さん、音嶋さん、樹愛羅さん、野口さん、山本さんはMVでも跳ん

でましたね。

Otani, Otoshima, Kiara, Noguchi and Yamamoto jumped in the music video too.

佐々木:撮影で使うためにスタジオの端にトランポリンがあったんです

よ。みんなが撮影してる間に跳んでて。

There was a trampoline at the end of the studio for filming. I jumped on it while everyone was filming.

瀧脇:私たちは休憩中ですね。

We're on a break, aren't we?

佐々木:あとから樹愛羅と莉沙が加わってくれたんですけど、莉沙が全然

跳べなくて。生まれたての小鹿みたいになってて(笑)。

Later on, Kiara and Risa joined us, but Risa couldn't jump at all. She was like a newborn fawn (laughs).

音嶋:私はトランポリンのシーンの撮影予定があったんですよ。

I was scheduled to shoot a trampoline scene.

佐々木:そうだよね。だから、練習できて良かったね。

I know, right? So, I'm glad you got to practice.

音嶋:みんなと共に練習しました。

I practiced with everyone.

佐々木:トランポリンが楽しかったです。疲れてはいたんですけど、余計

に自分を追い込んでました(笑)。あと、韓国のスタッフさんだったので、

カメラの撮り方もすごく斬新でした。ダンスシーンを私と衣織と杏奈の3人

だけやってるんですけど、そのパートも技術でさらにカッコよく撮ってくだ

さって。時間的にはタイトで意外とハードスケジュールではあったんですけ

ど、すごく貴重な経験になったミュージックビデオ撮影だったかなと思います。

The trampoline was fun. I was tired, but I pushed myself even harder (laughs). Also, the staff was from Korea, so the way they shot the camera was very innovative. There were only three of us, Iori, and Anna, doing the dance scene, and they used their technology to make that part even cooler. We had a tight time frame and a surprisingly hard schedule, but I think it was a very valuable experience for me to shoot the music video.

瀧脇:今回、食べ物が本当においしくてうれしかったです。現場で本場の

ものが食べられてうれしかったですし、撮影もいつもと違う雰囲気という

か、もちろん言語が違うので、韓国語が飛び交ってたりとか、スタジオには

同じ空間にいくつもセットがあったりしてて。スタジオに入った瞬間から驚

いたし、全部が新鮮で楽しい撮影だったので、その楽しさがMVでも伝わるん

じゃないかなと思います。

I was really happy that the food was so delicious this time. I was happy to be able to eat authentic food on location, and the shooting had a different atmosphere from usual, of course because the language is different, Korean was spoken all over the place, and there were several sets in the same space in the studio. I was surprised from the moment I entered the studio, and everything was fresh and fun to shoot, so I think you can feel that fun in the music video.

樹愛羅:私は2番のところでいろんなカットを撮ったんですけど、最初の

撮影シーンで、しかも韓国での撮影だったので、緊張で表情がガチガチに

なっちゃって。でも、落ちるシーンを、グリーンバックで箱の上に乗って、

「叫びながらやって」って言われて。わーって叫びながらやってたら、緊張

もほぐれていて楽しくなってきました。あと、洗濯物の山の中に飛び込むと

ころがあったんですけど、洗濯物を取ったり、投げたりするのが難しくて、

たくさん苦戦しました。

I did a lot of shots in the second part, but it was the first scene we shot, and it was in Korea, so I was so nervous that my expression got all stiff. But for the falling scene, I was told to get on the box in the green background and do it while yelling. I was so happy to be able to do that, and I was able to relax and have fun. There was also a part where I had to jump into a pile of laundry, and it was difficult to pick up the laundry and throw it, so I struggled a lot.

佐々木舞香

なぎさ:私は洗濯物の上でのリップシーンが初めての体験でした。結構、

洗濯物が積まれてた、そのいちばん上で撮影したので、すごい楽しかったです。

It was my first time to do a lip scene on the laundry. There was a lot of laundry piled up, and we filmed on top of it, so it was a lot of fun.

大谷:私は数人のメンバーが撮ったシーンなんですけど、Dメロで全身の

ワンショットのシーンがあって。そこで、「何かダンスを踊って」って言わ

れて。でも、Dメロはダンスがほぼないんですよ。で、「即興で作って」っ

て言われて。

I was in a scene that was shot by a few of the members, and there was a full body shot in the D-melody. I was asked to dance something in the scene. But there was almost no dance in the D-melody. So they asked me to improvise.

高松:えー!そうだったの?

Oh, my God! Did you?

大谷:そう。花ちゃんがトップバッターだったので、花ちゃんのを見て、

準備して踊ったんですけど…実際にはMVの中に入っていなかったので、メイ

キングに入っていたらいいな~。

Yes. Hana-chan was the first performer, so I watched hers and prepared and danced... but it wasn't actually in the music video, so I hope it's in the making of the video.

2年ぶりぐらいのニンジンだったんです

It's been about two years since I've had a carrot.

──音嶋さん、大場さん、瀧脇さんのソロがあって、なぎささんと衣織さ

んの2ショットという流れになってます。

There were solos by Otoshima-san, Oba-san and Takiwaki-san, and then two shots of Nagisa-san and Kiori-san.

大場:みりにゃのやつ、私のiPhoneに入ってる。これを公開しよう。

The Miryan one, it's on my iPhone. Let's make this public.

大谷:いつかね。あと、MVの瞳がめちゃくちゃかわいくて。これ、何回も

言ってごめんね(笑)。

Someday. Also, her eyes in the music video are really cute. I'm sorry for saying this so many times (laughs).

高松:撮影が前後だったからね。

We were shooting back and forth.

高松瞳

大谷:サビで前髪を流してるところのリップシーンがめちゃくちゃかわい

くて。私、そのシーン、撮影のときにずっと見てたんですけど、ダンスの先

生と「ちょっと、このかわいさどうなってんの?」みたいに話してて。いつ

もかわいいのキャパを超えてくる力がすごいなって。

The lip scene in the chorus when she was wearing her bangs was so cute. I was watching that scene when we were filming, and I was talking to the dance instructor about how cute it was. I was talking to the dance instructor about how cute she was. It's amazing how they always exceed the capacity of cute.

諸橋:瞳とみりにゃとは逆に、私はニンジンを食べるシーンがあって。MV

ではかわいく使われてるんですけど、結構、過酷だったんですね。私、ニン

ジンがそもそもあんまり得意ではなくて。だから、2年ぶりぐらいのニンジ

ンだったんですよ。しかも、生!最初はきゅうりみたいにカリって食べて、

「おいしくな~い」みたいな演技かと思ったら、「トウモロコシみたいに食

べて!」って叫ばれて。その絵が衝撃的で(笑)。みんなで「絶対にカット

だよね」って言ってたら、使われてて。

On the contrary to Hitomi and Mirinya, I had a scene where I eat carrots, and it's used in the music video in a cute way, but it was pretty tough. I'm not really good at eating carrots in the first place. So I hadn't eaten carrots in about 2 years. And they were raw! At first I thought I was going to eat it like a cucumber and act like it didn't taste good, but then he yelled at me, "Eat it like corn! I thought he was going to eat it like a cucumber and act like it didn't taste good. I was shocked at the picture (laughs). (Laughs.) We were all saying, "It's definitely going to be cut," and then they used it.

高松:でも、かわいく使われてたよ。

But it was used adorably.

大場:ハムちゃんみたいだった。

I was like a ham.

諸橋:あと、もう1個、口にカメラが入るシーンがあって。カメラはめ

ちゃめちゃ大きいんですけど、先端だけめっちゃ細いんですよ。それをモニ

ター越しにたくさんの方に見られました。メンバーは寝てたので良かったん

ですけど。

Also, there is another scene where the camera goes into the mouth. The camera was really big, but the tip was really thin. A lot of people could see it through the monitor. The members were sleeping, so it was fine.

メンバー一同:いや、見てたよ。

All members: No, I saw it.

大場:みんなで大騒ぎしてた(笑)。

We were all in a big hurry (laughs).

諸橋:え?嘘でしょ、すっごい恥ずかしくて。MVではいい感じになってた

ので良かったなって思いました。

What? No way! I was so embarrassed.

瀧脇笙古

野口:MV撮影は2日間だったんですけど、2日目に他のメンバーが撮影して

るときに、“みりなーたん”(大谷、齊藤なぎさ)が一緒にソファーで寝て

て。みりにゃは半分起きてたけど、なーたんがみりにゃにコアラみたいに抱

きついて寝てて。それがスッゴイかわいくって。

We shot the music video for two days, and on the second day, while the other members were filming, "Miri-Na-tan" (Otani and Nagisa ) were sleeping on the sofa together. Miri-nya was half awake, but Nathan was sleeping with Miri-nya, holding her like a koala. That was so cute.

大谷:すごかった。もうコアラだった。

It was amazing. It was already a koala.

野口:実は写真撮っちゃって。みりにゃはカメラ目線の写真とか、オフ

ショットがあるので。

Actually, I took a picture of her. I've got some off camera shots of Mirya looking at the camera.

なぎさ:え!見たい!

Oh, my God! I wanna see!

野口:見せるね。これもいつか皆さんにも見せたいなって思いました。あ

と、後半にみんなで“だるまさんが転んだ”とか、“鬼ごっこ”みたいのをして

るシーンがあるんですけど、みんな変な格好で止まってて。いろんなものを

持ったり、じゃれ合ったりして。早送りになってるからすごく一瞬なんです

けど、そこに=LOVEらしさが詰まってるなって感じてて。やってるときも楽

しかったですし、MVを見てても、ちっちゃい私たちがわちゃわちゃしてて、

小人感があってかわいいので、ぜひ見てほしいなって思います。

I'll show you. I want to show you this one someday, too. Also, in the second half of the movie, there is a scene where everyone is playing "Daruma-san ga tumbled down" or "tag," and they all stop in strange outfits. They're holding all kinds of things and playing with each other. It's in fast forward, so it's very fleeting, but I felt like there was a lot of the =LOVE spirit in it. It was fun while we were doing it, and the music video is really cute because of the little people in it, so I hope you'll watch it.

野口衣織

■たくさんの人の自己肯定感を上げて、ハッピーな世界に

Raise the self-esteem of many people and make the world a happy place.

──このニューシングルがファンの方にはどう届くといいなと思いますか。

How do you hope this new single will reach your fans?

山本:ジャケットでは今、流行りのジーンズに白Tシャツみたいな感じに

なってて。MVでは3パターンの服を着させていただいて。個性豊かなドレ

スっぽいちょっとゴージャスな感じになっていたり、いろんな自分たちに変

化していて。ジャケット写真からミュージックビデオに繋がってるので、ぜ

ひCDを手に取っていただきたいなって思います。

In the jacket, I'm wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, which is so trendy right now. We have a lot of different personalities, and we've changed into different kinds of gorgeous dolce-like people. The jacket photo is connected to the music video, so I hope you will pick up the CD.

樹愛羅:「Be Selfish」は、全員が主役になれる曲なので、この曲をたく

さんの人に聴いていただいて、たくさんの人の自己肯定感を上げて、ハッ

ピーな世界になってほしいなって思います。

Be Selfish" is a song in which everyone can be the main character, so I hope that many people will listen to this song, and I hope that it will raise the self-esteem of many people and make the world a happier place.

大場:皆さんの心の支えになるような曲になっているので、自分に自信が

なくなっちゃったときとかに聞いて、自分は自分でいいんだなって思っても

らえるのがいちばんいいなって思いますし、ライブを重ねていくことで、イ

ントロがかかった瞬間にファンの皆さんが熱くなれるような曲に育てていき

たいです。みんなと一緒に作り上げられたらいいなと思いますし、個人的に

は“虹色”っていうイメージがある曲なので、みんなでいろんな色を出せたら

いいなって思います。

It's a song that will support your heart, so I think it's the best if you listen to it when you lose confidence in yourself and feel that it's okay to be yourself. I want to make it a song that fans can get excited about the moment the intro comes on. I hope I can create it together with everyone. Personally, I have an image of "rainbow colors" in this song, so I hope I can bring out various colors with everyone.

諸橋沙夏

瀧脇:この曲を聴いて、「支えになった」「頑張れた」っていう人が、た

くさん増えたらいいなって思っていて。個人的には応援ソングも大好きなの

で、学生の時代に聴いて支えになりましたとか、誰かの人生の思い出の曲に

なったらうれしいなって思います。

I hope there will be many more people who listen to this song and say "I was supported" or "I was able to do my best". Personally, I love cheering songs, so I'd be happy if someone's life becomes a memorable song, such as when I listened to this song as a student and it helped me.

高松:笙古が言ってくれた通り、既に皆さんから「毎日聞いて、元気出し

てる」っていうコメントをたくさんいただいてて。それがすごくうれしいで

すね。あと、私、ニアジョイ(≒JOY)ちゃんの「笑ってフラジール」がマ

ジで好きで。ファーストソングよりも歌がもっとうまくなってるし、MVでも

いろんな表情を見せてくれて。私たちのシングルを一緒に盛り上げてくれる

ような曲だなって思うんで、全部楽しんでほしいなと思います。

As Shoko said, I've already received a lot of comments from people saying that they listen to it every day to cheer themselves up. That makes me really happy. Also, I really like Nia Joy's (≒JOY) song "Smile, Fragile". She sings even better than in the first song, and she shows us different expressions in the music video. I think it's the kind of song that makes our single exciting together, so I hope you'll enjoy it all.

──では、カップリングについてもひと言ください。佐々木さんはソロ曲

「真夜中マーメイド」が収録されてます。

Now, please tell us about the coupling. Sasaki-san's solo song "Midnight Mermaid" is included.

佐々木:私、なんか水系のイメージがあるのかなって思うんですけど…。

I think I have some kind of water-based image...

■いつまでも成長していく=LOVE、変幻自在な=LOVE

Forever growing = LOVE, ever changing = LOVE.

──(笑)センターを務めた前作「あの子コンプレックス」はどしゃぶり

の失恋ソングでした。

(Laughs) My last song "Anoko Complex", in which I played the center, was a heartbreak song.

佐々木:そうなんですよ。なぜか水のイメージが私にあるようなんです

が、すごく悲しい物語なんですけど、神秘的で美しい楽曲になってて。すご

く素敵な仕上がりですし、ライブでも頑張って歌っていきたいと思います。

表題曲をはじめとして、すごく心に響くものがたくさんあるシングルになっ

ているので、いつまでも成長していく=LOVE、変幻自在な=LOVEを感じても

らえたらうれしいです。

Yes, it is. For some reason, I seem to have an image of water in my mind. It's a very sad story, but it's a mysterious and beautiful song. It's a very beautiful song, and I'll do my best to sing it at the live performance. I'd be happy if you could feel the ever-growing = LOVE and ever-changing = LOVE.

山本杏奈

なぎさ:そうだね。私たちは毎回、違った=LOVEを披露できてると思うん

ですけど、今回もまた全然違う、新たな一面を見せたシングルになってて。

私はみりにゃと一緒に「わたし、魔法使い」を歌わせていただいているんで

すけど、この曲も味方でいてくれる曲で。“誰かじゃない 自分のために 

生きているのになー”とか、“この心まで 愛してあげたい”とか。この歌詞

もみんなの味方になってくれる曲なので、通勤や通学前の朝に聞いてほしい

なって思います。

That's right. I think we've been able to showcase a different side of =LOVE each time, but this single is completely different and shows a new side of us. I've sung "Watashi wa Mahoutsukai (I'm a magician)" with Mirija, and this song is also a song that keeps me on your side. It's a song that keeps me on your side too. The lyrics of this song will be on everyone's side, so I hope people will listen to it in the morning before commuting to work or school.

大谷:「Be Selfish」は自分と君に向かって歌ってる曲なんすけど、「わ

たし、魔法使い」は自分を甘やかしてくれるような曲になっていて。表題と

はまた違って、すごく自己肯定感が上がるというか、元気が出る曲ですし、

もう本当にかわいさ爆発って感じの楽曲なので、これから、いろいろ公開さ

れるものを楽しみにしていていただきたいです。あと、振り付けが楽しいの

で、ファンの皆さんとライブでも一体感を作れる曲になったらいいなと思い

ます。

Be Selfish" is a song about me and you, but "Washi, Mahoutsukai" is a song about spoiling yourself. Unlike the title song, "Be Selfish" raises your self-esteem and cheers you up, and it's a song that really explodes with cuteness. Also, the choreography is fun, so I hope the song will create a sense of unity with fans at the live.

■今回のシングルは、どの楽曲も色とりどり

Every song on this single is colorful!

──最後に野口さん。「好きって、言えなかった」でもセンターを務めて

ます。

Last but not least, Noguchi-san. She also played the center in "I couldn't say I love you".

野口:すごく静寂な切なさがある曲なんですけど、その中に、一途な思い

や不器用な気持ち、温かい愛情もあって。歌詞が全部、独り言っぽくて、届

かないけど思ってる心の中のわがままさが滲み出た、とても人間らしくて愛

おしくなる曲だなと感じてます。ほんとに今回のシングルは、どの楽曲も色

とりどりで、一つひとつ世界がはっきりくっきりある楽曲ばかりなので、

きっといろんな感情になって、迷子になってしまうこともあると思うんです

ね。なので、そのときの自分の気持ちに合わせて、寄り添ってくれる楽曲を

選んで、その日を楽しく彩ってもらえたらなって思いますし、皆さんと一緒

に大切に育てていけたらいいなって思います。

It's a very quiet and sad song, but it also has a lot of single-mindedness, clumsy feelings, and warm affection in it. The lyrics all seem to be talking to myself, and even though I can't reach them, the selfishness in my heart that I'm thinking about comes out, and I feel that it's a very human and endearing song. All the songs in this single are really colorful and each one has its own distinct world, so I'm sure you'll probably feel various emotions and get lost in them at times. So, I hope that you can choose the song that best suits your feelings at the time, and color your day happily, and I hope that we can cherish and nurture it together with you.

INTERVIEW & TEXT BY永堀アツオ

PHOTO BY 関信行

[​IMG]

Credit to @David61 for link

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13