Yanase Reia (Reia)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    yanase-reia-2022.jpg

Name:
    Yanase Reia (梁瀬 鈴雅)
    Nickname: Reia (れいあ)
    Birth: 2006/06/29
    Hobby: Music appreciation, playing musical instruments, collecting sheet music and instruments, games, hockey
    Skill: Ability to play about 30 different musical instruments; effort; evergreen.
    Charm point: ear shape

Joined HKT48 on 22/05/07 as 6th generation kenkyusei

2. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

Reia made her debut at the Pajama Drive on September 23rd. The unit song at that time was Temodemo no Namida.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I really like Reia! I just translated a bunch of information from her Japanese wiki page and added it to ours. I had no idea she was so talented and well-rounded! She can play over 30 instruments, she played field hockey growing up, she's travelled to several counties, she can speak conversational English, she moved to Fukuoka by herself while her parents still live in Yokohama... What can't she do! She's also super cute and tall :cute: I will be supporting her!

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Yanase_Reia

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Reia singing "Yuki no Hana" by Nakashima Mika!
    I think she said that this is the song she practiced for the HKT auditions.
    This isn't an easy song so I'm surprised she chose it! She did well ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here

She also has another singing video in the channel, this one is a duet.
    Reia and Urara singing "Hikoukigumo" by Arai Yumi!
    They were really cute smiling at each other at the beginning hehe. <3

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This was very unexpected, but Miion posted a picture with Reia today! She said that Reia was at the AKB theater :O She went to watch AKB (it was Team A performing). Apparently Miion said that Reia brought some sweets(?) for them, she's so nice! This picture actually surprised me when I saw it lol. I really love seeing this ;w; Sister groups moments <3

001.jpg

Pretty!! :cute:

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Reia's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

8. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ive seen a bit of her. She is very interesting. She first caught my attention in Team H stage because she is tall and energetic but also in pajama drive I realize I like her expression. Definitely somebody to keep an eye on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, she's great! I first got to know her with the 6th Gen House videos (that's where I started to learn about the 6th gens), I wrote about it here, and I noticed that she's really kind and quite funny too, I like her personality! then when I saw her performing at the theater, she did so well. She looks really good too <3

I actually took a look at the HS sales for the latest HKT release, and Reia was the best seller among all 6th gen o_o She sold 11/34 by round 15. This is very good (HKT's HS sales are in general not very high sadly), she was one of the best, in top 8 for the group as a whole (and two of the members above her are graduated/graduating). and then for Twitter followers, she has the most followers from 6th gen if we don't count Nanachan. if we take just the members who are still KKS (so all of them except Nanachan XD) then yes she is first! This made me think, she will definitely make senbatsu in the next release. it's even more likely with the amount of free spots that HKT's senbatsu will have... Really looking forward to see her pushed <3

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/reia_hkt48

She will probably get IG if she is senbatsu.

I like her header photo on Twitter... pretty!

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    REIA FOR SENBATSU!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Reia has been promoted to Team H on 17th July, congrats Reia!! <3
    She will start being active in the team on 2nd August. She totally deserves this ;w;
    Now she really has everything to make senbatsu... hopefully next single!!

Reia.jpg

:mail::mail::mail:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Reia went to Sayanee's concert, with Hanchan! She wrote:

"I went to #YamamotoSayaka's 'and' tour ♡

I was moved by the performance of Sayaka-san, but also everyone in the band,
    and by the sense of unity with the fans at the venue.

Everything was great...
    Thank you very much ☺️"

002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I just saw a video of her promotion. I think this is great news for her. I feel that team H was absolutely owned by Nappi, and with her graduating, there is a lot of members that can grow. Of course, I know Ibuki and Nanachan are going to be centers of the team, but I don't see the pair as strong as Nene and Kurutan. Also, I don't like KIV current stage :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Reia officially became a member of Team H on 2nd August!

She wrote this message:

"Today, on 2nd August,
    I am promoted to Team H.

I won't forget my beginner's mind,
    and I will do my best in HKT48's activities.

I would be happy if you could continue to support me"

001.jpg

and great news! Since she's a full member now, she started IG <3
    Please follow here: https://www.instagram.com/reia.y.629/

Some of her IG pictures:

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

15. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Yeah! She got hoshi no mukougawa with Sae, Nanachan and I think the last one was Yamauchi Yuna. She also played around with Sae about her height compared to Sakai Moeka during the MC.
    Im trying to understand her catchphrase. I think she says something like kiyoku, tanoshiku, utsukushiku and something about all mighty, but my Japanese isn't that good.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Quark I found Reia's catchphrase on the japanese wiki: https://48pedia.org/梁瀬鈴雅

Apparently it means something like: "Yes! Pure, righteous and beautiful, can play 30 instruments, almighty Princess Leia of Reiwa, I'm Yanase Reia, 17 years old, 170cm tall, second year high school student, from Kanagawa Prefecture! Thank you!" (I had to change the age and school year from the one in the wiki page since she got one year older since then)

Here's a video of her saying the catchphrase: https://twitter.com/6kisei_hkt48/status/1526903158081208322

Btw I really like Hoshi no Mukougawa as a song! Nice that she got to do this unit! I wish I had time to watch more stages and see it >.< but maybe it will be on YouTube soon, I'll search!

Also wow, she can play 30 instruments... HKT should let her show this skill in a variety show or something :XD:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2023
  17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona

:fear:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for the link! This song is really nice :cute: and I like all 4 of these members, they're all so pretty :cute: (btw yes it's Yamauchi Yuna!) and Reia sending a kiss at the very end, cute :blush:

There is an english comment in the video where the person says that they'll have Reia as oshimen after Nappi will be graduated. One more fan for Reia yay [hehe] Actually I've been thinking about this as well, because Nappi is my HKT oshimen. but I have no idea who will be my oshimen once she's gone... I have a feeling it will be someone from 6th gen, but I like so many of them! I guess I'll just be a 6th gen fan and see if one of them naturally becomes my new oshimen someday lol. Reia is definitely among the members I like the most in 6th gen! <3

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

20. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Yeah! When I first mentioned it, my brain was a little foggy and unsure if it was Yuna or Sakai Moeka.

I wasn't very into HKT until 4th gen, but things are looking very good. I will probably choose Reia, but yeah, there is a lot of potential in 6th gen. Personally, I wasn't very interested in Nanachan at first, but she has been growing on me a lot, Eguchi Kokoha is also very interesting. The thing is, do we have to wait until next year to get another single? Releasing Kimi wa motto dekiru so early in the year made me wonder if there was going to be another single this year by any chance... because there like 5 open spots in senbatsu...

Agree! But I like how she can show very different attitudes: cute (4), to relaxed (3) to cool (2).